• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Taking Digital Requests! ^^

I really need to take my mind off things (cried several times today i need a break) and thought maybe someone here might like a little sketch? Here's a few examples:
arcanine.png
charmander.jpg
espeon.png
turtwig.png

these are just quick sketches that I could do now if anyone is interested. THANKS!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know what the situation is but, whatever it is, I hope that things get better for you. :( *Offers hugs*

As for requests, if you're interested would you like to draw me a Linkachu? ^^ My version of Linkachu is basically a Raichu wearing a Link hat, often wielding the Master Sword as well. Interpretations beyond that are completely up to the artist who's drawing it.

No pressure either way, but if you do accept the request I look forward to seeing Linkachu drawn in your style! :)

I don't know what the situation is but, whatever it is, I that hope things get better for you. :( *Offers hugs*

As for requests, if you're interested would you like to draw me a Linkachu? ^^ My version of Linkachu is basically a Raichu wearing a Link hat, often wielding the Master Sword as well. Interpretations beyond that are completely up to the artist who's drawing it.

No pressure either way, but if you do accept the request I look forward to seeing Linkachu drawn in your style! :)
Sure thing!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Seeing as Katie is throwing out Charm-personas, I guess I will throw mine out there. I would love it if you could draw me a Wartortle in some kind of knights armor. If not then just a Wartortle would be awesome. :)

Also I hope that you feel better. We all have difficult times but finding some manner of coping is incredibly necessary. I hope that you find peace and happiness as that is something everyone deserves. :) (Also I love "The Raven" too.)

Seeing as Katie is throwing out Charm-personas, I guess I will throw mine out there. I would love it if you could draw me a Wartortle in some kind of knights armor. If not then just a Wartortle would be awesome. :)

Also I hope that you feel better. We all have difficult times but finding some manner of coping is incredibly necessary. I hope that you find peace and happiness as that is something everyone deserves. :) (Also I love "The Raven" too.)
Thank you so much. it's been a rough day. :/ i'd be happy to take your request

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Best of luck with everything! ;; //sends hugs I hope everything works out well and the requests help in some way ^^;

I guess I'll throw out a request? It'll be mostly vague, though, or something. I want to see what you would interpret a Kyubeon to be~ (Kyubeon being a portmanteau of Kyubey, the mascot character of Madoka, and the ending for Eeveelutions.) If that's too vague I can give you a ref or two.

May I have a shiny eevee and the girl on my profile picture playing, (the rest of her outfit is denim shorts and pink sneakers, the top is one of the 3/4 baseball tees)