• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"We are friends. I ask that my friends call me by just my name," Miridia opened a eye and looked at him. She slowly stood up and stretched, turned to look at him, "tell her that we are attacking. We are going to practice and relax, gather our senses".
She dusted herself off and looked at him, reaching her hand out to show a silver bud like object "I thank you for helping our side but if she finds out you will be facing her wrath. If you see Faela when she's not by Middie, give her this seed for her garden".

"If she does find out then I'll gladly give my life to stop that witch." He said as he looked at Miridia. " I'm going to try and become one of her top officers. I'll leak information to you guys when I can. Is there any way we can contact each other?" Julian said.

"I can contact you while you sleep. But if you don't want me in your head, pick on of the flowers by their stem and put it in a vase. I'll be able to contact you through it," Miridia nodded and one of her little shadows attached themselves to his. She threw the seed at him and two tea cups appeared, "would you like some"?

Miridia nodded and sipped her tea, the witch thinking things over as she examined her little garden. She walked over to a bush that had blossoms not wanting to bloom. She waved her hand over it and immediately was hit the stench of a rotting corpse, "stay away from any drinks she offers you with these petals floating in it. Their poisonous and unless you can get to me in three minutes I can't do anything".
The buds had immediately wilted into a brown curled flower.

"Understood mam." He said. " Well I think I should be on my way." He stood up. "I'm Julian by the way." He said to her before leaving the mansion. He headed back to the Coven.
"It's this way." Andre said to little Zack as he led the child straight towards the Coven.

Zackery followed, clutching his bunny to his chest. He skipped along side the man and and looking up at him,"is Sabrina gonna come with us? She likes cool things too. Maybe big brother too"?
He looked back at the mansion and yanwed, stopping, "I'm gonna go back to bed. We can go exploring later".

Akron yawned as he got up from where he had collapsed in the forest. "Not really much of a bed," He remarked to no one in particular. He walked back to the bunker and called out, "Anyone here?"

"No you don't" Andre said. he tapped Zackary's spine in the right area making him fall asleep. He picked the child up and ran back to the Coven.

The boy let out small scream before Andre knocked him out, dropping his bunny onto the ground. Miridia felt Zackery's aura spike in his fear and rushed out, accelerating by use of her still healing magic. She looked around and started yelling to alert everyone.

"I don't know what's happening! His aura spiked with fear," Miridia looked at him, looking around to find the boy. She spotted the rabbit and zoomed over to pick it up, she looked at the mansion and Lyric stepped out of the mansion. Lyric growled and tried make a glyph but stumbled, grasping at her chest.

"Shit," Akron muttered under his breath. He sped back to Lyric. "Hey, Lyric, Miridia sensed something wrong about Zack. You wanna come? You look like you're having trouble with your glyphs."

Julian walked up to Midie's residence. He knocked on the door. He saw his counterpart with Zacharywalk up next to him.
"You kidnaped the child." Julian asked.
" I have a plan." Andre said.

Middie walked over to them, Faela scurried after her. She looked at Andre and the child tilting her head, "the boy? Would you like to explain why you have him"?
Lyric nodded and looked up at him, the pain fading, "I'm sick and tired of people targeting my family".

"Then come on," Akron said, helping her up onto the stone slab, widening it too so they would both fit. He kissed her cheek and held the back of her head to prevent whiplash. "You ready?"

"Smart but is that what I want? No I wanted to make them panick. Give them hope to defeat me only to squash it. It's quite fun and how I took over your dimensions. But fine keep him but you must deal with them and I'm not staying to watch," Middie hissed before motioning to Faela to watch over them. The witch then said a quick spell under her breath, disappearing suddenly.
"Of course," Lyric looked at him and sighed, rubbing a hand over her neck and his hand, "why can't people just let us be"?

"Witch?" Jack asked, Getting up and grabbing the girl's short sword, He slashed the tree and then slashed a bush, He placed the sword on his back and looked back to Ken and waited for an answer

"Long story, the alternate self of Miridia, the one who own this pocket dimmension mansion, is the one who is going to come attack with an army." Ken grabbed his metal pipe and started to walk into the forest. "Are you coming?"

"I don't know, but we're gonna have to deal with it for now." Akron gave the mark, and the two sped off in the direction Miridia had gone. He caught up with the sorceress and asked, "Have you found him yet?"

She held up his rabbit and shook her head. She shared a look with Lyric and Lyric bowed her head. She walked over to a tree and punched it, ignoring the pain. She looked at the tiny spot of crystals and motioned at it, "why are my powers not working? That would have crystalized the entire tree"!
"I can't track him. His aura disappeared not long ago" Miridia sighed and shook her head, reaching out to the shadow that she had attached to Julian.

Julian felt something tug against him. ' Another me took the kid. he's going to try and lure you guys out. be careful. Also I have a plan.' Julian knocked on the door again. " Excuse me but can I come in. I have some information."

Faela shook her head and tried to push him away. She blinked a couple times and mouthed no to him, "the high mistress has been troubled lately so it would not be best to talk to her at this moment. I will alert you to when she is in a much better mood"
She looked over to the now stirring child and offered her arms to Andre to take the child, "I can hold him if you wish".
Miridia nodded her head, "he's with another version of Josh. We are to watch ourselves as he has a darker agneda".

" Go ahead take the brat." Andre said as he shoved the kid into Faela's hands. He proceded to walk away.
Julian looked at Faela. "Here." He said giving her the seed that Miridia gave him. " For your garden." He started to walk away. "When the mistress is available tell her that her spy has some information for her."

Faela nodded and took the child and seed to her room. She smiled when she got a better look at the plant and shook her head, burying into a pot and adding water. She stood back after giving it water and watched as a soft pink flower grey, looking much like the flower that Middie liked decorating her mana room, "smart witch. A siphon for the magic she stole".
Zack whimpered and Faela turned her attention to him, comforting the child.
Lyric nodded and started back to the mansion, wanting to make sure Sabrina and the others were alright.

"Go to their dimension," she shrugged and looked at the crystal rabbit in her hands. She whispered a spell and a small portal opened up, the witch then dropped the toy into it, "atleast he will have comfort. That spell she oils take it to him".

Joshua continued to meditate until he heard a noise. He stood up and saw himself. Judging by the looks of him he wasn't Julin.
"Can I help you." Joshua asked
" Just getting you out of the picture." His new doppelganger said.
Joshua quickly moved his hand in front of him. unfortunetly the other guy was faster. He cut Joshua's shoulder. Joshua moved back. he looked at the wound and saw blood dripping from it.
" You know." the doppelganger said. " This isn't personal. But I have to get into you family." He licked Joshua's blood off of his finger. " And I have to be quick about it." the doppelganger said.
In a blink of the eye the doppelganger disappeared. " What the." Joshua said before he coughed up blood. He saw wounds opening up all over his body. He stood tall for one more second before he fell to the ground with a puddle of his blood surrounding him.
" Relax." The doppelganger said crouching down beside Joshua. " It will only hurt for a few more seconds then you'll be dead. Your friends won't miss you. Cause they'll think I'm you." the doppelganger disappeared again.

Lyric made it back to the mansion. She slowly made her way around it until she finally stopped at Sabrina's room. She stepped in to check on her daughter. She walked over to her and crawled into bed, wrapping her arms around her protectively.
Miridia felt another ripple in the auras, the witch zooming off. She saw am injured Joshua and rushed over, a healing spell forming on her tongue.

Last edited:
Andre walked into the portal too Mirida's mansion. He walked right on in. He looked into one room and saw who he belived was Lyric and a little girl sleeping together. He walked over and place his hand gently on her shoulder. "What happened." He asked.

Sam walked around the forrest. It's been a while and she was getting worried about Joshua. She entered the campsite and saw Joshua on the ground bleeding out. She quickly ran over to him and tried to stop the bleeding.
" Vampire." Joshua whispered.

Motif priced the girl but pushed her spell onto Josh. Whispering the enchantments and incantations.
Lyric slowly looked up and frowned, she nodded and yawned, "they took Zack. Miridia and Akron are still outside but I'm not sure about everyone else. you need to get some rest before you guys think about the attack so it's time for bed for you".

~~~Time Skip~~~
Dasken was running the course for the thirtieth time at least, racing to try and catch up with Ashley. It seemed she was far more agile than himself.
"Looks like we both have our specialties!" Dasken called to Ashley, grinning happily.

" Alright I will." He said. He kisses Lyric. He then moves his head towards her neck and smells her blood. He kisses her neck. Soon he'll make sure to taste her.

Lyri blushed and batted him away when he kissed her neck, trying to not wake Sabrina. She glared at him and shook her head almost the colour of a tomato, "not around sabrina please".

Ashley returned Dask's grin. "Yep!" She said. Sweat was pouring from her forehead. "Do you want to take a break?" She asked him. The course was relatively challenging for her, but it seemed harder for Dasken.

" Alright." Andre said. " Take care." He walked out of the room. He walked to what appeared to be a training room with two people in it. He sat down and watched them train.

Dasken panted, coming to a stop. "For... sure..." he said, catching his breath. "I think... I think I've had enough running for now." He turned to Ashley, munching on a protein bar and guzzling down a bottle of water. "Next, we... We have to work... Work on power... hooo boy..." he said, plopping on a bench, putting his food and drink next to himself.

Ashley took a swig from a bottle too. "Yeah," She said. Then she laughed. "Then I'll get to walk a mile in your shoes. But not the sweaty ones you're wearing right now," She teased. "Should we call it a night and hit the hay, then work on it tomorrow?" Ashley asked. She could tell that Dask was exhausted.

Dasken laughed. "If it isn't a mental exercise, then I'll be fine. I'm going to work myself to sleep." He grinned, noting that Ashley wasn't as tired as him. "Of course, if you would like to wait..."