• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"That does sound interesting" Midnight said "But I don't think i'd have enough time for it. Whats all this talk about an army in another dimension? Because if you are seriously preparing for battle against an alternate dimension this has crossed the line from strange to absurd, are you sure you aren't just hallucinations and i'm not just still burning to death on the sun?"

"Trust me we arnt kidding. I wish we were but we arnt," Lyric sighed and crossed her arms. She looked over to make sure that Zack was behaving before turning back to midnight, "it's good to see you're back. Just try not to kill yourself this time? We learning ,if not slowly, that anger isn't the answer".

Ken looked at Jack. "A lot of stuff happened, we had new outcast arriving a long while ago and some of them had really destructive powers. Then we met other powered being along the way and made enemies who mostly became friends. You know that lab I always go scavenging in, the head scientist there hates me now, he called our alternate selves to try and kill us. During that time a lot has happened that is too complicated to explain. Other thing you may want to know, Lyric is pregnant and in a love triangle, and I have a girlfriend now." Ken explained as he walked with Jack.

Ashley took all of this in. Some scientist wanted their 'alternate selves' to kill them? Lyric was pregnant? She sighed, then her thoughts went back to Kat. Had she gotten out before she and Dask completely lost it? Or had she run too slow, and therefore gotten blown up or burnt to bits in the chaos? "That's...Interesting," She told Ken. "Dask and I met an old friend of mine. Turns out we flew to my hometown when we went nuts. This whole scientist thing would explain something that happened...Someone with Dask's powers tried to blow us up in the woods. And...I think I almost..." She didn't say the rest, as she didn't want Dasken to flip out.

Dasken looked down, his aura threatening to turn orange. It went back to dark cyan quickly, though. "I wonder..." he turned to Ashley. "Do you think that it would be a good idea to try and take one of them prisoner? Maybe one who knows how to return things to normal?" Dasken asked, mouth full of maple donut.

"The only one who could do that is Midie." Joshua said walking up to them." But it's probably going to be impossible to do so. But hey there's always a chance. Miridia do you know where she might be?"

"Of course I know where she is! She's been stealing my magic while you were all off on inter dimension adventures," Miridia huffed over the top of her tea cup. The witch was trying to relax her nerves and build up her magic again before they did anything to drastic.

" Can you please tell me where she is." He said to Mirdia. " I can go there and bring her here. I belive I've practiced enough with my power to be able to paralyze anyone."

Dasken was lost in thought. "Maybe if we use the fact that she's stealing your magic to our advantage..."
Suddenly, Dasken's eyes lit up. He turned to Miridia. "Is there some sort of gap in your magical power itself that we could exploit? Some way to turn that stolen magic against Middie?" He asked.

"One I'm not sending you alone into a covens territory. That's just asking you to die. Two, there is always a way to turn magic against someone. Just got to make her slip up one and the magical concil can step in and year hers away," Miridia grinned as her mind brought up plans, thinking things over. Grace ate from her plate, the two sisters making small talk before Miridia started to talk to the other outcasts.

Ashley was still a little nervous. "Did any of you meet...The alternate me?" She asked. She wanted to know if her opposite had the same powers that she did, and find a way to counter them.

Dasken turned to Ashley. "I don't know if it's really safe or good for us to go apeshit when we have to fight that army. I think it's time to train." He turned to Miridia, grabbing a large handful of food. "Do you have a training room in this place where Ashley and I can train?"

"Of course I do. This mansion becomes what I want it to. If I wanted I could have like three thousand kitchens but I don't want to confuse the staff," Miridia hummed and looked over at Ashley. She smiled and shook her head, "I don't think they did. I've been readying memories and no one seems to be your counterpart".

Joshua looked at everyone. "I'm going to head back to my campsite and train. " Sabrina stay with mommy." He said to the little girl. He left the house and made his way to the campsite. He started to work on his boxing Drills.

This just made Ashley more anxious. "That's...Not the best," She said. "Then, we'd at least know what their weaknesses and whatnot are. And if they're way stronger than us or not."

Dasken put a hand on Ashley's shoulder. "I think we both need to go train now, Ash. I think we need to get out our anger and stress, and figure out how to control our full powers before we do anything else."

Lyric nodded to her conversation partners and walked over to Sabrina, scooping her up into her arms. She spun the girl around before sitting down at the table and putting her in her lap. She looked at everyone, "she has a good point".
"I can send shadows," Miridia offered and one that looked like a bear materialized, allowing the witch to scratch its chin.

"Could you just point us in the right direction, Miridia?" Dasken asked, looking to Ashley. "I don't mind what we train against, so long as it isn't deadly."

"Up the stairs, third door on the right," Miridia waved her hand absentmindedly and a large piece of meat on a plate appeared before borris, "sorry. I must have forgotten to teleport you".
Zackery ran over to the bear and hugged him, smiling brightly, "Boris! I have a little sister now"!

Ashley looked at the bear. "Hi," She said, even though she had NO IDEA how a BEAR was speaking to the group. She got up. "Well, we'd probably better get training, then," She told Miridia. "Thanks for letting us use the room."

"Yeah, thanks a lot." He led Ashley up the stairs and into the room. Upon opening it, he was awed.
It was filled with every kind of training equipment, and upon sending a blast at the wall, it seemed the room and gear was indestructible.
"Woah..." Dasken said, closing the door behind Ashley. "She knows us all too well."

"Wait... Let me get this straight" Midnight pointed out "You let me, someone with literally the opposite colour scheme than the midnight you remember, into your house during a crisis involving people pretending to be other people?"

Ashley looked around and grinned. "I guess." Then she noticed that she was still in the dress from the date, but it was muddy, torn, and burnt in places. "Oh...We were wearing the date clothes the entire time..." She said, then laughed. "We beat some psycho that tried to blow us up...In dress clothes!"

Dasken grabbed the sides of his suit, and tightened it around himself briskly. "You're goddman right. We got swagger for days." He laughed. "So... whta do you want to work on that won't make me angry with myself?"

"Yes," Miridia looked at midnight and raised an eyebrow. She stretched and a cup of tea appeared infornt of him. She sipped her own, "tea? And you haven't tried to kill us yet so we are letting you in".

Ashley looked around. The room was pretty big. "How about...Agility?" She suggested. "Not dodging or combat or something like that, but just getting faster in general?"

While everyone had been conversing, Akron had quietly slipped away and now sat on the edge of a cliff. He thought about all that had happened. Josh's look-a-like had gotten Lyric pregnant, a gracious general had let them go back to their world, and a witch was planning to launch a full scale attack on his "family". 'I can't let that happen,' Akron thought, his gaze darkening. 'I will protect everyone to my dying breath.'

"One, Two." Joshua said as he punched the air repeatedly. " He had to be in his prime. All these damn dopplegangers. Atleast everyone was safe in that big mansion of Miridas. He wasn't going to let anyone get hurt. He wasn't going to let his family get hurt. and he sure as hell wasn't going to be useless again.

Miridia told Lyric where the children's bedrooms where and she nodded. She led Zack and Sabrina to them, walking past the training room. Zack's room was blue and had a starry night pattern in on the ceiling. The bed looked like a rocket ship and he immediately ran over to jump on it. Sabrina's looked exactly like the one she had in her origin dimension.

Ashley looked around again. "I was thinking about an obstacle course type thing. Try and make it through as fast as we can and beat the other's score. What do you think, or did you have another idea?"

He grinned. "Better than anything I could come up with." He looked around. "Looks like we have anything we could possibly need in this place. Since it was your idea, how about you set it up? In the meantime, I'll work on my aim. Just yell my way when you're done." He turned to go over to the targets on the wall.

Lyric put the children to bed before walking I tot he room that Miridia had given her. The witch not wanting her to stay in her house until the treat had passed. Her room had a small gardening box and book corner to keep her occupied. She growled and marched to see Miridia, "I'm not wearing just dresses! I'm not a house wife"!
Miridia just laughed and soon the two women were arguing over Lyric's clothing.

Akron inhaled deeply, and started training. He summoned many rock pillars, and destroyed them by smashing them with stalagmites, sinking them into the ground, or crushing them with one punch. He dusted himself off and decided to visit Lyric. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the lips. "Hey. You okay?"

Lyric made a peep in surprise and Miridia laughed making the glyph user to blush darkly. Lyric kissed him and and hugged him, "how's your day been? Mines been just peachy".
Miridia watched the two and hummed, pushing away from the table as a scroll appeared I front of her.

"No! I was just surprised! I didn't see you sneak up on me," Lyric rolled her eyes and pulled away. She stretched and sighed happily, a smile making her face home, "you disappeared for a bit and I thought maybe you wanted some time alone".

"Still to early to tell. It hasn't been very long and we won't know til I start to show, I think," Lyric shrugged and looked down at her stomach, resting a hand on it. She looked up at him and hummed, "i don't care though. As long as their happy and healthy. Are you sure your ok with the baby though"?