• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

Rin reattached his limbs quietly and walked toward Jack. Dillon. Alex. Netero. Dave. Good shit. He slowly sped up into a run, and with a battle cry, he charged at Jack, aura spiked up higher than it had ever been. He fired a huge beam of energy and landed punches and kicks on Jack, giving all he had into his last move.

Joel followed June with a worried look on his face. "What happened?"

Dillon closed his eyes. He didn't have to look to know that Rin was giving all he had for his final attack. Rin's energy was at it's highest and Dillon couldn't even fathom it's power. But he knew that it wouldn't be enough. He looked back to take one good look at Rin. "Good bye, Rin." Dillon whispered to himself.

Jack walked away from the body, his own healing from the ferocious attack Rin had led. It was definitely an impressive display, and Jack could even feel pain for a moment there. Alas, Rin had not prevailed. His body lie on the ground, smoke rising from his neck, where his head no longer sat. In fact, the head no longer existed. Rin was defeated. Dirk was defeated. Jack could feel the power surging through him, giving him a healing boost. He's won. Now what?

James collapsed to his knees beside Rin's body. The meta was hella powerful.But even that wasn't enough. James fell onto his side, wincing in pain. He hadn't succeeded... Jack got away. This was it. He would die here...

Netero felt a familiar aura stop pulsing. Rin? RIN! He looked around frantically, trying to see his friend, trying to escape from the cold truth. No.... He dropped to his knees, aura flaring to life, fueled by his grief, but most of all, his anger.

Tim was carrying Lex over his shoulder while speeding himself up and knocking away skeletons. He then suddenly glanced over to Jack's location and stumbled in shock. "Rin? No you can't die like that, you can't lose to that bastard." Tim was freaking out as tears fell from his face. "No."

Alex looked back as he and Dillon were leaving the scene, "Rin.. No..." he said quietly. Alex grit his teeth and his eyes glowed a deep dark red which reflected his feelings, Alex yelled out as two black flames in each hand, he then put them together and threw them. The area where the giant fireball had hit exploded in black flames.

The local police force had already surrounded the area and now the military forces were arriving. Swat cars had surrounded the area and helicopters were in the air. Dillon looked at Rin's headless body, then at Alex. They couldn't risk another scene, especially since they were probably criminals now and what be shot on sight. Dillon looked the black flames that Alex sent out. If they caused another scene, they would definitely be attacked. "Alex, I know it hurts. Rin meant a lot to us but he wouldn't want you to get yourself killed. We need to get out of here, now!" Dillon exclaimed.

Jack looked around at the puny forces moving in. More bugs to crush. Besides, he wanted to try out his newfound power. As his eyes sparked black, he slammed his fist into the ground, sending out an earthquake-like shock wave that traveled the radius of nearly a mile. Flying into the air, Jack looked down to see if he'd caused any significant damage.

Alyssa was watching TV back in the Mansion with Cybele Ignoring her "Nothing to watch like alw-" Alyssa wide-eyed looked at the TV with the news on the channel and it was showing the White House completely decimated and The other Outcasts was given a slight Cameo But quickly cut into the vice-president speaking "We Assure the citizens of the States that the Meta Problem will be Eradicate-" Alyssa had switched off the TV "BULL FUCKING SHIT" She went outside the Mansion, but before going outside the Door she looked towards Cybele "Uhhh... Cybele, I know your mad.. And I'm sorry the words just spewed out my mouth. It. Just happens, can you forgive me?" She asked, Cybele sighed "It was partially my fault too, I guess... And you do know Washington is Way's long from here, right?" Cybele stated "Of course, I. Did..." Alyssa Nodded and made a No I didn't smile, Cybele sighed once again "Come on I can help..." She went outside with Alyssa

"So... How are we gonna get THEREEEEEEEEE" A hole suddenly appeared under Alyssa and Cybele after a long while they were spat out the hole into a sidewalk near the Choatic scene at the White House "that was roughly four dizzy. Veeerrrryyyy Dizzy. Minutes" Alyssa Stumbled onto the ground "I feel Drunk again...." Alyssa stayed on to the ground until the shockwave that Jack sent made her stood up again "OH RIGHT WHITE HOUSE OTHERS NEED HELP!" Alyssa darted back up as she looked around for a way to get the others out of there

Tim glanced over at where Alyssa popped up. "Alyssa? What are you doing here." He ran up to her and handed her Lex. "Take her somewhere safe, she's injured and the military has this place surrounded." Tim said looking around.

"Wait what happened to the creepy girl?"Alyssa asked suddenly fazed with Tim putting Lex on her Shoulders " I think you should just get her out of here..." Cybele grabbed her Scissors from her Back and threw them at a Soldier which decapitated said Soldier as the Scissors went back into her hand "Got it." Alyssa went up to the road and stopped a car "Sir." Her eyes started to glow "We're gonna need your car." She stated as the Man went outside and threw the keys at Alyssa, as she set Lex at the back seat and she went over the Driver's seat and immediately started driving out of the scene

What Alyssa failed to realize was that she had just murdered one of the soldiers and you don't just drive away. About a dozen cop cars and military jeeps chased after her. The soldiers in the military jeeps started to fire their automatic rifles at the car. All of a sudden, five swat cars came from the other direction, driving straight towards Alyssa. The military wasn't holding anything back against the metas anymore.

"Fuck." Alyssa looked back towards Lex "You got your seatbelt on?" She immediately floored the gas pedal and escaped the road block and being crushed into a pixel "OK that went better than expecteeeeeedddd" Alyssa turned the wheel as if a sharp turn suddenly appeared "Well then today's not my day..." A Giant Wall of Fire obstructed the road "Alright then, Detour.." Alyssa then drove straight into an Alleyway

Tim groaned and ran toward Alyssa. He sped himself up and quickly jumped onto the car. "Why did you kill someone without a reason! They are already after us we don't need more reason for them to hate us!" He shouted angrily and jumped off. "Time Zone!" Tim created the zone and quickly knocked out all of soldier after stopping time and fell on one knee.

"NOT THE TIME" Alyssa had made another sharp turn whilst bumping into a street light and a couple of parked cars "Driving is much harder than I thought!" Alyssa spoke fast, like real fast before making yet, another turn before crashing through a metal fence and back on the road "Did you think we lost them?" Alyssa asked No one in particular reason whilst looking at the Rear Mirror

Lex suddenly jumped forward and gabbed the steering wheel with one arm. "Your terrible driving is making this situation even worse for us." She said her other arm still hurting. "Hit the gas." She commanded.

One of the soldiers in the jeep pulled out a rocket launcher and aimed it at Alyssa and Lex. "Are you sure about this?" The driver asked. "They blew up our capital, probably killed our president, and now they're attacking our civilians. Damn right I'm going to blow them straight to hell!" The soldier exclaimed before shooting the rocket, which was already locked on.

"Oh no you don't!" Tim shouted. Since the Missile was within his reach, he reached out his arm and slowed the missile down. "Damn it." Lex shouted as she made a sharp right turn towards the exit of the capital. Tim eventually let go of the missile due to his decreasing energy and the missile continued it trail after the car. "Darn I can't stay here." Tim said speeding himself up and ran away.

"Fuck." Alyssa floored the gas pedal just as Lex said, making turns here and there hoping to lose the missile "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck" Alyssa kept repeating the word all throughout the trip trying to lose the locked-on rocket, Alyssa took in a deep breath "Make sure you have your seatbelt on..." Alyssa shifted it to 5th gear and rammed straight through a Fountain and finally lost the missile "WOOOO, everyone alright?"

Lex flew back when they hit the fountain and groaned. She walked out of the car. "Great job idiot, the front is completely busted and we're missing both front wheels. We're going to have to go on by foot." She said.

As soon as she rammed through the fountain, the missile hit the stones that flew up, blowing everything up, leaving a trail of destruction behind Alyssa and the other. Local and national new reporters on helicopter had been watching the chase and reported immediately on national television. "Unbelievable! These metas here are merciless. As you can see, this is the destruction they have caused." Said one reporter out of a dozen.

Alyssa was right, they had lost the missile. But they hadn't escaped just yet as a Swat car rammed right into the side of their car at high speeds.

Last edited:
"Hey, It's better than dying... And say where we headed?" Alyssa still in the car asked her head sunk into the seat as she took quick breaths, "Let's, do it again...." Cybele Dizzy from all the driving faceplates onto the pavement

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" One military officer stated. A dozen more swat cars surrounded the area and even more soldiers with automatic rifles came out and surrounded them. "Please stand down or we will shoot." The officer told Lex and the others.

"Let's get out of here already..." Alyssa sighed and lifted Cybele on her back as she used one hand to make all the Military officers sleep "Come on... Before they wake up" Alyssa ran into an Alleyway with Cybele on her back and laid her on the side of a wall "We just have to wait for her to regain consciousness, Cy can get us out of here..." Alyssa, Sat in relief beside Cybele

"I hope your right, we have an entire army on out trail." Lex said arriving at the alleyway. She held her chest in pain. "That Jack bastard, blowing up the white house. I still haven't recovered." She whispered to herself.

"Hey are you okay?, Judging from the White House earlier... Not so good" Alyssa took in deep breaths as she was hurt as well "Mrhmg Cookies..." Cybele was murmuring in her sleep "She hasn't changed since the last time I met her..."

Netero walked to Rin's unmoving body and quietly slung him over his shoulder. With one tear slowly running down his face, he turned around and looked at Dillon and Alex. It should have been me... "Come on. Let's give him a proper burial."

Last edited:
Alex nodded, "Yeah I know, I'm sorry." Alex said quietly as extinguished the flame, a that was left was ash and charred rock. Alex looked around, "We should really get out of here." Alex said he then turned back to Netero and shook his head in agreement, he did deserve one.

A quarter of the country's military force had surrounded the area and were prepared to fire. The offices that Alyssa had killed was a top ranking officer. The commander at the area put his hand up, signaling all of the troop to prepare to fire before speaking to Netero, Dillon, Alex and anyone else who was there. "We were going to give you a chance to come peacefully, but now we see that's not possible." The commander said as he looked at the dead soldier. "And for him and everything else you have done, you will pay with your lives for the good of our country." The commander spoke through his speaker before putting his arm down. This signaled that the army could start firing and they did. A barrage of bullets, rockets, missiles and anything you could think of went straight for Alex, Dillon, Netero and the others!

Netero held up a shield of energy to block the projectiles that were aiming for his friends until it stopped. He glared at the commander, this irises in his eyes turning a deep blue. "My friend here died to stop the one who destroyed the White House. Don't lecture us on acting on the good of your country." He nodded to Dillon and Alex. "Come on. We're leaving."

Alex fired up his ultimate defense just in case, but he turned he didn't need to. "Yeah, we really need to go before anyone else gets killed." Alex said, he then glared at the commander, his eyes glowed a deep, dark red; not even the manliest man could resist the feeling of fear that was produced just by eye contact.

The commander back away but didn't tell the soldiers to stop firing. "They're crazy! They only believe that we're monsters." Dillon stated as he walked away, staying inside of Alex's ultimate defense.

(OOC: Netero has the shield up)

Netero sighed in exasperation. "Are you trying to make us kill someone? You're pissing us off." He grabbed Dillon's and Alex's wrists and told them, "Brace yourself." Netero focused the aura in his legs, and the group sped off.

"Are you sure we aren't just that?" Alex asked Dillon. A drop of blood dripped from Alex's eye and ran down his cheek, signaling he had been over using his visual powers, "Damnit." Alex said as his eyes faded back to light blue. Alex's aura disappeared, he only had it up just in case. Alex braced himself for an impact as they blasted off, "Where exactly are we going?!" Alex yelled/asked over the sound of the wind.

Dillon thought about Alex's question. It made him start to wonder. "What are you trying to say? You think we're monsters?" Dillon asked, raising his voice a bit. "Those idiots don't know the difference between being helped and being attacked! Rin and Dirk sacrificed their lives to try and prevent anymore damage but they still shoot at us!" Dillon exclaimed, a bit annoyed.

"We're not monsters," Netero said, gritting his teeth. "I can't believe this. Why are humans so dense? Why do they only believe what they want to believe? It's all a load of BS, if you ask me. We're going to my home: the Mountain Range."

"Of course I don't think we are monsters, but look at Jack.. What is he?" Alex asked, "If humans continue to group all of us in with him, we might as well be monsters." Alex said, at this point his mind was blank. He had no idea what to feel like during this moment. Alex then looked toward Netero, "The Mountain Range huh, sounds like a good place to train if you ask me." Alex said, trying to focus more on the positive even though he knew it wouldn't help.

Suddenly, Netero changed his mind and veered to the left. "Alex, Dillon, change of plans. Contact the other Outcasts and get their location. They'll want to say their goodbyes to Rin as well."

"I'm here," Quickdraw said rearing a corner. Over his shoulder was the boy of the unconscious Dave, and the man had a layer of sweat upon his face. He faced the comander and immediatly reconized him, as his comanding officer when he was younger. Before he learned what he was.

He flared at the man, as if to say, you owe me, and said one simple phrase. "You'll let the Outcasts go free. They saved a lot if lives, and I know you don't wanna just throw that away." Then he turned and walked away to look for any other survivors.

Last edited: