• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

That sounds like a quirk already in MHA, though the user has to consume the blood of another person in order for them to transform, and the user of the quirk in MHA, Toga, is bad-sh*t crazy as she enjoys murder and people who reek of blood.
Though, I am quite curious. Does Harper's transformation quirk have any kind of trigger? Like, Toga needs to drink blood and my character, Tokoyami, at least needs to touch an animal before transforming. It's alright if she doesn't, since characters like Kirishima don't seem to show any kind of trigger when he transforms, but some other characters who use transformation quirks sometimes do.
No, she doesn't have any sort of trigger. Oh, and I forgot to mention that she can't copy Quirks by transforming into someone.

Also, I agree that we should start the exams. Hopefully I'll be able to get in another post before I hit the hay.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Bakugou's score was 77. If somebody is going to go over that, then I recommend that you don't go too far over it.
I mean, second place was Kirishima, who only had 39.

Bakugou's score was 77. If somebody is going to go over that, then I recommend that you don't go too far over it.
I mean, second place was Kirishima, who only had 39.

The thing with Bakugou is though, he literally got every point on Villain points only. He got a 0 on Rescue points. A flip of Midoriya, who only got Rescue points.

Well, he's basically a mirror of Bakugou. Go for it.
Whaaaat? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Inner Me: Don't lie, that's what you wanted Tokoyami to be in the first place.
Well, excuse me! Everyone had their characters have positive personalities, and I thought we needed a little Bakugo in this RP!
Inner Me: Not to mention you have an obsession with the character.
Now you've gone too far.

Thanks, by the way!

Pro Hero Dekiru

I'm feeling like Dekiru and Tokoyami will have some Deku/Kacchan situations. I mean, it's already been shown that Dekiru is the type to stand up to those who he feels likeare bullies, though sometimes it's just a joke.

Tokoyami: DEKIRU YOU BASTARD
No, doesn't have the same ring to it.

(i may not know your gender but at least i know your sexuality)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Whaaaat? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Inner Me: Don't lie, that's what you wanted Tokoyami to be in the first place.
Well, excuse me! Everyone had their characters have positive personalities, and I thought we needed a little Bakugo in this RP!
Inner Me: Not to mention you have an obsession with the character.
Now you've gone too far.

Thanks, by the way!
You know you’re in a good RP when you’re allowed to be the person you’re obsessed with

Pro Hero Dekiru

Fun Fact, Dekiru, like Deku, is an actual word with a definition. Deku literalyy a wooden doll, and is therefore useless and can't do anything. The reason Uraraka thought that Deku was cute and gave an inspirational vibe was because it sounded like the word Dekiru, which means in English, "to be able to." Honestly, the latter would have made a much better hero name.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Also, please remember to post in the third person. This means using verbs like went instead of going, and walked instead of walked. Treat the situations as if they have already happened, as breaking this rule can lead to warnings on the RP.

I'm feeling like Dekiru and Tokoyami will have some Deku/Kacchan situations. I mean, it's already been shown that Dekiru is the type to stand up to those who he feels likeare bullies, though sometimes it's just a joke.

Tokoyami: DEKIRU YOU BASTARD
No, doesn't have the same ring to it.

(i may not know your gender but at least i know your sexuality)
Can you blame me, though? Bakugo and Todoroki are like the hottest guys in MHA. :love:
Deku is cute, but he ain't hot.
Though, there are so many pretty and hot girls in there too! There's Ochaco, Tsuyu, Ashido, Momo, and so many more!!! :love:
I'm an all inclusive person. I know what I likes, and when I likes.

Also, a rivalry between Tokoyami and Dekiru definitely sounds interesting, but I feel we need to build it ip before actually going anywhere with it since the characters don't know each other (or at least I am led to assume so).

Name: Tashi Karuides
Alignment: Student (potential villain)
Quirk: Absorb n' Infuse- Teku is completely immune to the effects of non-physical matter/energies such as lightning, potential energy, thermal energy, etc. In fact, he is not only unaffected by these 'energies', he can also absorb them and store them in his body (max of three at once). He isnt able to release this stored energy himself, but he is able to infuse it with inorganic matter to make it take on some of the energies qualities. If he were to absorb a blast of fire from someone, he could then infuse it with his sword to super heat it, or he could absorb electricity and electrify his gun and the ammunition. While this quirk is powerful, Teku can be overwhelmed if his body cant contain all the energy he's absorbing, causing it to explode out all around him, severely damaging the boys body and potentially anyone in the nearby area. On top of this, he's still a completely normal human, meaning physical attacks still affect him, so anyone more skilled in hand to hand combat, or with a physical enhancement quirk, could best him in battle.
Personality: Rather nervous and unsure of himself, but often tries to front as a confident and proud young man. He's rather blunt with his words and doesnt take to jokes that well. To make up for his lack in social skills, Teku has spent nearly his entire life increasing his fighting prowess and technique. His quirk has made him quite the tactical and analytical combatant, which reflects his defensive personality in real life. To put it shortly, Teku is a different person when it comes to combat, and just may come to surprise himself and others.
Appearance: Shaggy brunette hair pushed back and to the left, dark amber eyes, 5'10, surprisingly athletic build, arms and legs are lean and clearly well trained. White cloth shirt with the baggy sleeves rolled up, greyish-black jeans, dark reds boots and a matching utility belt with one large pouch on the back right side and gun holster on his left hip. He also wears a pair of black brass knuckles on his wrists that can be slid onto his fists before combat.
Skills besides Quirk: Versed in a few different martial arts such as karate, kick boxing, and judo due to rigorous training from a young age. Quick thinker and a cool headed mind. Resourceful and adaptable. Essentially...always ready. *shifty eyes*
Other: Very uneasy around 'authority figures'

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I was going to ask if I could make Tatsuya a recommended student, I've already posted but he hasn't interacted with anyone yet, so If I go back and remove them could he be recommended student?

Excuse me for just a moment, but.....WHAT!? "UA didn't have a budget." What the hell does that mean!? The school has high-class security, is able to afford enough tech to create the students hero costumes, have buildings which hold environmental areas for the students to train in, and so much more! What gives Jet the idea to think this!?

Sorry, just...felt like I needed to rant.
By that I meant they didn't have a budget on how much to spend. They basically just throw money at things, making things way more expensive than needed.

No, she doesn't have any sort of trigger. Oh, and I forgot to mention that she can't copy Quirks by transforming into someone.

Also, I agree that we should start the exams. Hopefully I'll be able to get in another post before I hit the hay.
You know with something as powerful as a transformation Quirk, not having a trigger an being able to transform into anyone at will is a bit too powerful, not being able to copy Quirk is normal since most transformation abilities does not copy other abilities

Character Bios:
Name: Kenny Kujoh
Alignment: Student
Quirk: Attraction: Able to pull things towards each other within 5 meters of the user
Personality:: carefree and a bit lazy, doesn't social much and doesn't care about what others think of him. Is very kind
Appearance: Has short flat black hair with the bangs swiped over his right eye, not very tall or buff. Wear a red t-shirt under a black jacket, brown shorts and blue black shoes with blue tripes on the sides when not in uniform.
Skills besides Quirk: Is good at improvising
Other:

Pro Hero Dekiru

You good;

You know with something as powerful as a transformation Quirk, not having a trigger an being able to transform into anyone at will is a bit too powerful, not being able to copy Quirk is normal since most transformation abilities does not copy other abilities
How is that overpowered? I mean, you're still you, it's just that other people see you differently.

Also, yeah, you can go and make him recommended.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I'm glad no one has made complaints on Jurou's quirk, I guess I made it balances enough. Also I think that Jurou will have a good 30-40 points, in villain point, which should be good enough to pass since Kirishima had 39 points and he got in. I don't really think I can compare Jurou to any canon character, he's just that one anti social boi, cause if you actually start caring bout him, you finna feel some heart pain cause if he has to use Level 4, that boi gonna be paralysed for a week. But then again, get him a wheelchair and that's a good opportunity to bond, then again recovery girl exists so yeah, a wheelchair is pointless.

Quirk: Energy; can charge electrical energy and use out to buff all physical attributes by a certain multiplier. Level 1 utilizes red-purple electricity and has a multiplier of 2. Level 2 utilizes golden yellow electricity and has a multiplier of 5. Level 3 utilizes utilizes electric blue electricity and has a multiplier of 10. Level 4 utilizes emerald green electricity and has a multiplier of 20. The downside to this is that with each time he uses it, he has a major injury to accompany quirk once finished. Level 1 has a migraine, Level 2 has an intense feeling of pain in the chest. Level 3 has a sickness, and Level 4 renders him paralyzed.
I feel like ability leading strait to side effect is a bit too much, maybe have it so the downside only happens if he uses the ability for too long

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I feel like ability leading strait to side effect is a bit too much, maybe have it so the downside only happens if he uses the ability for too long
Sounds reasonable, as time goes on he starts developing symptoms before actually receiving the ailment, right now Jurou has a mild headache but if used for an extended period of time, it'll turn into a splitting migraine, I'll add this to the description, thank you for pointing this out to me.

Usually around five or six hours, depending on the physical attributes of the person. And she's working on voices. It's mostly a matter of how much she's heard the person's voice and practice.
So she's basically the ultimate voice actor!? LUCKY! I want to impersonate a person's voice perfectly in a matter of just hearing it!