• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, Ay is not the most reasonable presence XD
So I suspected, but Shen's gonna try politics or something shrugs

Given Kumo has their army at the other nations...don't (Minus the Mist but their army just got shafted by Damos)

I figured they'd swagger on out with the Jinchuriki and gift everyone a middle finger. Just my opinion though.

Shen has this alternate route where they get talked down and the Jinchuriki is left in the land of iron to be decided later at the Kage summit.

So I suspected, but Shen's gonna try politics or something shrugs

Given Kumo has their army at the other nations...don't (Minus the Mist but their army just got shafted by Damos)

I figured they'd swagger on out with the Jinchuriki and gift everyone a middle finger. Just my opinion though.

Shen has this alternate route where they get talked down and the Jinchuriki is left in the land of iron to be decided later at the Kage summit.

Depends on how the situation presents itself in-universe in the RP. Though Ay willingly giving things up if he has an edge is gonna requite something significant to sway him that way.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Here you go

514DD0B1-6CE3-49A7-8983-8632DB0E68DC.jpeg

That's exactly how I see it happening xD

Kumo shinobi being like? TF is this? then ignoring him.

Until they realize he is technically sound ninja... yeahhhhh

Sakura and Taiyo beat Zaku. He was in that fight you know.

Either way Takato is consistently more impressive than any of my cast. Azumi is only higher off the Reaver fight but otherwise he is the top dog.

Zaku would have easily countered Taiyo if it weren’t for the clogging of sakura’s move. She was instrumental.

Yuki Clan: Leaves village without Mei

Naisu :v
Jin:...am I some kind of babysitter?
In any event I will be up to talk about this tomorrow. I need to go to bed, got an early morning fun *activity* to just make me smile.

Send help...

See you guys ASAP.

Night Jacob. Don’t kill yourself. Yet at least, you haven’t replied yet XD