• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA - Heroes Of Tomorrow (discussion) (AU)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Quick link to the rp thread! >https://pokecharms.com/threads/mha-heros-of-tomorrow-rp-thread-au.22478/
Quirks do not show up as much as they used too. Only around 66% of the population have them. But those who have are training harder than ever to become hero or perhaps villains as the league of villains have suddenly shown up again, after the supposed death of Deku the nr#1 hero. Todoroki, Bakugo and Uraraka the top 3 heroes after Dekus death are trying to hold everything in place. Or are they? Bakugo is only posing as a hero because, in reality, he is the leader of the Leauge of villains but no one knows that, yet.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the story for now and it can be changed. If no one likes where it's going please tell me and we can come up with a compromise.

Rules
1-Follow the pokecharms rules
2-No one-liners
3-Shipping and relationships are okay. Just don't take it too far
4-Don't be op
5-The important rule have a ton of fun. Hakuna Matata
Put Hakuna Matata in others in you bio to be accepted

Bios:
Name:
Personality:
Background: (optional)
Quirk:
Quirk weakness:
Costume: (optional)
Others:
(thank you Koop for the rules :) )

Name: Gichin Miyagi
Appearance: Black messy hair built like someone that has trained in karate their whole life. 5.6 feet long and is usually seen with sweat pants and an emerald green shirt and hoodie. He doesn't wear shoes and has a black cloth over his eyes.
Personality: Is always laid back and calm. He has never been someone to have fun as he has always been seen as a freak because he is blind.
Background: Gichin turned blind at the age of 6 with an accident that activated his quirk. As soon as his parents realized he was blind they gave him away to an orphanage where he was picked up by and an elderly man who taught him karate and some kung fu until he got his letter from UA.
Quirk: Foreshadowing. Has super high senses and sometimes can see somethings before it happens (in a fight)
Quirk weakness: Is blind and sensitive to high sounds
Costume: A black sleeveless karate gi with a big snake on the back (think basilisk) and red cloth over the eyes. He never wears any footwear
Others: Hakuna Matata. Have a mentioned that he never wears foot wear?

Last edited:
Name: Séan Mcgregor
Appearance: Brown messy hair, a swimmers body, dresses in a red shirt that gradually shifts into black and jeans. His eyes are green and have a slight tan to his body. He's 5'11 in height.
Personality: A happy go-lucky dude that's never serious even in a fight and that gives him an advantage because no one takes him seriously.
Background: His family is from Ireland but moved to Japan. He's fluent in English and Japanese. He has trained in kenjutsu (and a little bojutsu) since an early age.
Quirk: Metal. Can take out poles (bo-staffs made of metal) and swords from his palms
Quirk weakness: Heat and if his staffs or swords are broken, he takes internal damage (if the staff is broken, he break one of his bones. If a sword is broken, he only sprains a bone).
Costume: A white kamishimo with "blood stains" (think Ichigo from Bleach but with the colors i say) with an orange fox on the back.
Others: Hakuna matata. Pansexual with a slight preference to girls

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
I'm a noob when it comes to MHA but I feel like I know enough. Correct me if I'm stupid
Name: Wyatt Sleral
Appearance: A 5'10, semi dark skinned boy with black hair and eyes. Usually seen wearing a blue hoodie with a black undershirt, jeans, and sneakers. He also wears goggles. Actually has somewhat athletic body from training with his Quirk
Personality: Friendly but sarcastic, which is a sort of defense mechanism as he isn't very confident, as he sees his quirk as one of the weaker ones. Normally calm during fights, but he will go berserk if something or someone he cares about is put in danger.
Background: Normal once you ignore the amount of training this guy has gone through.
Quirk: (Weight Shift)He's able to modify his weight as will, making him heavier or lighter whenever he wants. He can modify the weight of specific parts of his body, but it takes more focusing, simply changing his entire body is much easier.
Quirk weakness: His weight changes, but not his muscle's strength. This means that the heavier he is, the harder it is to move. On the other hand, the lighter he is, the easier it is to send him flying.
Others:Kakuna Rattata (KEK intensifies)

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
YEY

I HAVE AN OC TO USE

YEY

Name: Yua Higaraki
Appearance: Small and slight of size, but her smart mouth makes up for it. Fine features, long, wavy, jet-black hair, always seems to be scowling. In reality, despite her dark looks, is not a jerk, just a prankster, and loves to have a good laugh. Blackish-brown eyes.
Personality: Makes jokes about everything. Has a strange love of combat and talks back to everyone, regardless of their rank.
Background: Average. Lives at home close to UA, with both parents. Both parents are engineers.
Quirk: Acquire -- Any animal she can touch, she can acquire its DNA. Then she can morph to that animal at any time, although it is quite gross to watch. Can communicate using “thought-speech” (kinda like directed telepathy) while in morph. Since the morphs stem from DNA, all injuries are healed once she morphs/demorphs. The first time she does a morph, she has to get a handle on the animal instincts. Can morph people. When acquiring DNA, subject of acquisition goes into a trance for about five seconds. Gets the whole instinct set along with the body of the animal.

Current arsenal of morphs:
-Harpy eagle (statement transit)
-Pigeon (low-key transit, surveillance)
-Grizzly bear (battle morph!)
-Housefly (surveillance, last resort)
-Wolf (good nose)
-Flea (hide-and-go-seek is a cinch)
-Roach (pretty much unkillable)
-Great horned owl (nIgHt ViSiOn)
-And then her house cat, Ginger. A (can you guess the color?) ginger tabby. (Her first morph ever)

She lives right next to a zoo, which is how she got wolf, harpy eagle, great horned owl, and grizzly.

Quirk weakness: Disgusting to watch. Takes a toll on stamina when morphing in rapid succession. Takes about 2 minutes to complete each morph and demorph. Has to demorph back to human before morphing again. If she stays in an animal morph for more than two hours, it will become her true form (as in, say she stays as a tiger for over two hours. Then, when she demorphs, she's a tiger, not a human.) Can't morph normal clothes (unless she trains really hard).
Costume: Essentially, workout clothes. Spandex bike shorts and a tight t-shirt. Barefoot.
Others: hAkUnA mAtAtA

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Quirk: Acquire -- Any animal she can touch, she can acquire its DNA. Then she can morph to that animal at any time, although it is quite gross to watch.
Quirk weakness: Disgusting to watch. Takes a toll on stamina when morphing in rapid succession. Takes about 2 minutes to complete each morph and demorph. Has to demorph back to human before morphing again. If she stays in an animal morph for more than two hours, it will become her true form (as in, say she stays as a tiger for over two hours. Then, when she demorphs, she's a tiger, not a human.) Can't morph normal clothes (unless she trains really hard).

Genderbend Samal incoming.

I'm a noob when it comes to MHA but I feel like I know enough. Correct me if I'm stupid
Name: Wyatt Sleral
Appearance: A 5'10, semi dark skinned boy with black hair and eyes. Usually seen wearing a blue hoodie with a black undershirt, jeans, and sneakers. He also wears goggles. Actually has somewhat athletic body from training with his Quirk
Personality: Friendly but sarcastic. He isn't very confident, as he sees his quirk as one of the weaker ones. Normally calm during fights, but he will go berserk if something or someone he cares about is put in danger.
Background: (optional)
Quirk: He's able to modify his weight as will, making him heavier or lighter whenever he wants.
Quirk weakness: His weight changes, but not his muscle's strength. This means that the heavier he is, the harder it is to move.On the other hand, the lighter he is, the easier it is to send him flying.
Others:Kakuna Rattata (KEK intensifies)
There's only one thing you need to add. What is the name of your quirk? It doesn't need to be something clever. I named mine "metal"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Takashi shinto

Appearance: A 5'8 male, weighing in at 120lbs, he has shaved head and dark brown eyes. He has a slim body type, and he is often seen wearing a hoodie and shorts, when not in uniform.He looks weird carrying a Katana and a wakizashi. He has a scar running up his right arm stopping at the top of his neck. When he unsheathes his sword, his eyes go a deep green and his scar glows green. His Katana is sheathed in a black sheathe, with a jade dragon on it.

Personality: He is a laid back guy who doesn't really take much serious. He plays around a lot, often finding it hard to shut his mouth. He likes to follow the philosophy of 7 times down 8 times up,he is very open and likes to help his friends, to the point that he fails. His greatest strength would be his will, but that is also his greatest weakness since he is pushing himself too much, often being reckless with his body.

Background: When he was younger he used to live with his granddad. He was often interested in a sword that hung from his granddad's wall. He was taught ninjutsu at a young age becoming skilled at the age of twelve. He didn't know that the sword actually contained his quirk until he unsheathed it. He now lives with his older sister, the hero DragonBow.

Quirk: DragonBlade, his quirk is contained withing a katana. He basically has a dragon in his sword and when it's unsheathed his physical abilities are increased to superhuman levels, and he gains a bunch of tricks he can use. He can split the power in his sword to make Dragon clones, these look like him and are pretty much impossible to tell the difference from him and them, one draw back is that each clone makes him and the clones weaker, they only last for 30 seconds. He can go invisible for 45 seconds. The dragon in the blade acts like a brother to him, only he can see the dragon. His strongest skill, is how he can slow down his perception of time.

Quirk weakness: on pen and paper his quirk might sound really strong but it has one major drawback, he can only use it for Thirty minutes at a time, before he gets exhausted, if he forces his body to carry on he will get stronger but his body will literally start to burn away to the point where he will lose entire limbs and die . Also if the blade is broken his quirk won't work at all, unless the blade is repaired.

Costume: He wears a black ninja-yoroi with metal forearm guards, knee pads, shin pads and a hood. On his face he has a menpo, with jade fangs. He has multiple weapons on him, from Kunai to shurikens. On his belt he keeps smoke bombs and tracking devices.

Others: Hakuna matata, he is learning kenjutsu and ninjustsu. He is excels when it comes to Taijutsu.

Last edited:
Name: Izumi Yukage
Appearance: She stands 5'1" with black hair and blue eyes, she commonly wears baggy clothing in civilian dress, hiding her body type of somewhat slim. She commonly wears a pendant, with a strange symbol on it, it was the symbol of her father, The Nightstriker.

Personality; Izumi is a shy, sweet, caring, with insecurities about herself. She has been dealing with the death of her brother, who was the #7 hero at the time, so she can be seen crying a lot.

Background: Izumi is the daughter of former #5 hero The Nightstriker. She lived happily until shortly before coming to U.A., when her brother died. She usually doesn't talk to anyone unless you approach her, due to everything that's happened.

Quirk: Stalker: She has soundless movement and can be invisible, even with tap shoes on for the soundless. This makes her an ideal information gatherer.

Quirk weakness: Her invisibility only lasts twenty seconds, this will eventually be one minute. She is also not as physically strong as most others.

Costume: She wears a blue bodysuit with a mask on her face, she also wears a skirt to hide her hips. Her outfit is designed not to make a sound.

Other: Hakuna Mattata, but she lives the opposite of that.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
@Schrift007 Your Oc is a bit to OP. Take away the clones or make them at least 1 hit K.O. Also the invisible stuff and sending projectiles back with the quirk is a bit too powerful as well. You don't have the remove them just tone them down. The Kenjutsu taijutsu and ninjutsu is a bit to op for now. I think you should remove at least one or make all of them weaker. Our OC's are now 15-16 year old and should not be able to do all that yet. It can come as the rp goes. It seems we are making our oc's a bit under powered now so they can grow with the rp. Otherwise you are accepted :)

@Cmeriwether Accepted :) Your OC looks like she would fit in perfectly here

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Time to make a new OC.

Name: Nuno Yasuhiro
Appearance: Nuno stands at 5'6" and weighs 115lbs. He has short blond hair and brown eyes. He usually wears a black jacket with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and brown shoes. Has a rather average build, not very muscular.
Personality: Kind and polite, doesn't like to start conflict. Is protective of his close friends and relatives, and has a sense of loyalty to people that have helped him. Wants to be a hero and help the world become peaceful, specially after Deku's death.
Background: Son of #27 hero, Cloak, whom he inherited part of his Quirk from. Nuno has lived a rather normal life, with his father being an accountant and his mother being a Pro Hero. Greatly admires his parents, specially his mother. They live a fair distance from U.A.
Quirk: Vectored Cloth: Allows him to create a black cloth with a yellow stripe that can manipulate vectors, altering the direction and inertia of anything it touches. Can fabricate his own cloth or use any existing one. He can manipulate said cloth to make it bigger, smaller, make it hover briefly or trap foes. Can have multiple out at once.
Quirk weakness: While somewhat durable, it's just cloth, so it can be cut or burnt to be destroyed, just not as easily as a regular one. Preexisting cloth does not have extra durability, and has overall weaker effects when reflecting objects. Can only enlarge cloth to be 25 inches x 45 inches max as of now, but might be able to make it bigger with training. The more cloths he has out at once, the weaker and harder to control they get.
Costume: Some black, white and yellow light armor, has a cape made out of his cloth, made to detach and reattach with ease.
Others:
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Oooooohhhhh
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
When I was a cool young one
(When he was a cool young one)
I worked in the colony payin' my dues
Accepting without question the prevailing views
That a young man's life was one long grind
Diggin' holes standing guard till it crossed my mind
I was wrong, all along
All that I needed,
Was to have heeded
Hakuna Matata
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna matata
Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem free
Philosophy
Hakuna matata
When I was a shallow youth
(When he was a shallow youth)
Cool calm reflection I was never that good
I was a pawn in the game I saw no trees for the wood
My future stretched behind me I…
Nuno has some good throwing and aiming skills thanks to Quirk practice.

If anything needs changing, let me know.

Last edited:
And then there’s just Yua.

The walking zoo.
I thought about making mine able to talk to animals instead and have a pet fox but i ultimately decided agaisnt it

We also need to wait for Eevee to make her OC

By the way, yes this will start with the entrance exam, but it's not gonna be like the one in the animé. It's going to be more like the tournament in the chunin exams in Naruto, where you'll be evaluated on your performance rather on who wins

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Others:
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Oooooohhhhh
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
When I was a cool young one
(When he was a cool young one)
I worked in the colony payin' my dues
Accepting without question the prevailing views
That a young man's life was one long grind
Diggin' holes standing guard till it crossed my mind
I was wrong, all along
All that I needed,
Was to have heeded
Hakuna Matata
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna matata
Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem free
Philosophy
Hakuna matata
When I was a shallow youth
(When he was a shallow youth)
Cool calm reflection I was never that good
I was a pawn in the game I saw no trees for the wood
My future stretched behind me I…

Go above and beyond amiright?

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
A few of my friends and one of my step-sisters are obsessed over it, so I tried watching it to see what's the hype all about

I got bored after the first season and mostly stopped watching since.

Name: Katsumi Tsuchida
Appearance: Standing at an average height of 5’10 and a weight of 130 lbs, Katsumi has bright yellow hair that stands on end in some places but is otherwise flat and ends at just below his ears, he has blue eyes and when out of school uniform he just tends to wear whatever fits.
Personality: Katsumi has an extremely easygoing and lazy nature about him, and tends to shrug off most responsibilities and tasks he’s given. He has overconfidence in his quirk, which has led to many situations in which he’s had to run from fights because his wings burned up early.
Background: Katsumi is related to Pro Hero Hawks, hence his wing-related quirk, so his parents have always expected him to succeed which has constantly clashed with his laziness. When he was younger, his father, who was a hero himself but quite a lesser known one, would take him out at night to fight villains in a bid to improve his combat abilities. Was this illegal? Probably. But did it help improve Katsumi’s ability in hand to hand combat? Absolutely.
Quirk: Phoenix: Katsumi has wings that he can sprout out of his back. They are always engulfed in flames whenever they’re active and they give him the ability of flight. He can transfer the flames on his wings throughout his body to power up attacks, but this burns out his wings faster the more he does it. He can also seperate feathers from his wings and control them like Hawks, but they burn out instead of returning, and further accelerate the degradation of his wings the more he uses them.
Quirk Weakness: Katsumi’s quirk slowly burns out while he uses it, he can keep track of how close it is to completely burning up by his ability to fly, once he can barely lift himself off the ground, it’s a sign that he can’t go on for much longer. His quirk can be replenished while he uses it if he douses it in any source of flames.
Costume: Katsumi’s hero costume is very reminiscent of Hawks’, as he wears aviator goggles and an aviator jacket. Katsumi’s version has flames imprinted on both the goggles and the jacket however, and they are both a bright orange. Underneath his jacket, Katsumi wears a plain white t-shirt with an imprint of a Phoenix in the center and blue jeans with black boots.
Other: Hakuna Matata

Last edited: