• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open To Vibe With- (Romantic, Chill, High School RP thingy discussion)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Are you curious to what an accompanist is?

Basically it's the person who provides musical accompaniment, normally done by a piano for a violin. Basically it's someone who supports their partner when playing.

Or is there something else you're curious to?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Name: Cassandra Leviticus Gray (Cass, Cassie, Sandra, basically any other nickname you can think of)
Sexuality: Demisexual
Height: 4’10”
Weight: 78.4 lbs
Appearance: Cass tends to have a very “couldn’t care less” style of dressing; her wardrobe generally consists of sweatshirts, baggy t-shirts, sweats, and leggings. She might wear a mid length skirt if she’s feeling fancy. While small, she is slender and agile, with dark brown hair cut unevenly a little past her shoulders. Her eyes are a pale blue-gray, and she wears minimal makeup, if any.

Personality: Cass is very laid-back, doing what’s required of her and nothing more. She’s quick on her feet and has a sharp tongue to ward off anyone dumb or arrogant enough to cross her, but doesn’t like to expend any more effort than necessary. Her parents did everything they could to get her to be more active, but they could hardly even get her into the car to go to sports, let alone actually play them if it wasn’t part of her school grade. Eventually, someone suggested that they try music. Cassandra, again, had to practically be dragged to the car, but once she was seated at the piano, she took to it almost immediately, and it quickly became the only extracurricular she would do.

Likes: Music in general (though she’s averse to rap, preferring fast and exciting classical pieces), high places, strong winds, seafood
Dislikes: Most people, the dark, potatoes (in any way, shape or form; no one knows why, though it’s rumored that her brother pranked her once by putting Tabasco in her mashed potatoes as a child, and that put her off them)

Relationships: Thomas Elliot Gray, brother; Leviticus Gray, father; Elliot Smith, mother
Other: Sure hope I spelled that right lol ;)

Name: Amare Fortis
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 117.5 lb
Appearance: Amare has tanned skin, brown hair and green eyes. She's got quite a slim build. She mostly wears plain polos and skirts, sometimes wearing large sun hats if its summer or if she's specifically on the top floor of a red doubledecker bus moving at 100 mph on the edge of a cliff.
Personality: She tries her best to be kind to others, and is often thinking about what other people want, rather than her own desires. However, she is very sensitive about what people think of her and can snap under pressure, which causes her to constantly complain about the way people treat her. She usually does well in class, but she can be quite unlucky with science and sports.
Likes: Calm weather, making people happy, getting good grades, reading.
Dislikes: Sports, being made fun of, failing to do something.
Relationships: She's an only child. Mother - Alexandra Fortis, Father - Peter Fortis
Other: I don't think she'll ever wear a sun hat other than in summer.

Name: Jakob Viklund (middle name: William. Initials: JV).
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Height: 5'9 (175 cm)
Weight: 132 pounds (60 kg)
Appearance: He has blonde hair that reach to the bottom of his neck. He has an earring in his left ear and wear glasses. When at home, he usually wear t-shirts with rock band or metal band prints on them (Guns n Roses, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Dio (not the Jojo villain) etc.). When outside, he puts on a black hoodie with a Marvel print on (if it's winter, he also put on a black jacket but won't zip it up). He wear jeans that are most often torn at the knees (either by design, or just broken) so his knees are visible. Pretty much just put on what's in his closet. Often looks confused, angry or paranoid.
Personality: Quite anxious and won't talk to people unless they talk to him. He's not shy, he just find it uncomfortable talking to people. He's a master procrastinator but usually get things done even though the assignment should've been in for about a month. Sarcastic. Especially when you've gotten to know him. A wisecracker basically. Usually don't get scared. Spooked? Yes. Scared? No
Likes: Star Wars, Animé (his favorite is Akame ga kill), Pokémon, Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Rock music (his favorite song is Hearts on Fire by Hammerfall), dogs, bunnies, wolves and Percy Jackson.
Dislikes: Dishonesty, loud people, being dragged around and his "father-figure"
Relationships: Nothing romantic, no friends (if anyone want to know my character from earlier, feel free to tell me and I'll add you as a friend here). He have a sister (1 year older), a brother (9 years younger) and his mom. He very rarely speak with his dad. He have two black cats and some fishes.
Other: Doubledecker.

Sorry it took so long. I was hanging out with my friend.

Name: Jakob Viklund (middle name: William. Initials: JV).
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Height: 5'9 (175 cm)
Weight: 132 pounds (60 kg)
Appearance: He has blonde hair that reach to the bottom of his neck. He has an earring in his left ear and wear glasses. When at home, he usually wear t-shirts with rock band or metal band prints on them (Guns n Roses, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Dio (not the Jojo villain) etc.). When outside, he puts on a black hoodie with a Marvel print on (if it's winter, he also put on a black jacket but won't zip it up). He wear jeans that are most often torn at the knees (either by design, or just broken) so his knees are visible. Pretty much just put on what's in his closet. Often looks confused, angry or paranoid. He also has a tattoo of a snake on the back of right hand that slither up to above the elbow. He also have a skull ring on his right index finger and a snake ring on his right pinkie.
Personality: Quite anxious and won't talk to people unless they talk to him. He's not shy, he just find it uncomfortable talking to people. He's a master procrastinator but usually get things done even though the assignment should've been in for about a month. Sarcastic. Especially when you've gotten to know him. A wisecracker basically. Usually don't get scared. Spooked? Yes. Scared? No. Can switch between thinking logically or thinking emotionally. The logical side comes out when he’s getting tired (he also appear more rude). When left alone, he will be in his own world and would get confused if someone began speaking to him even though he could accidentally look at that person with a resting bitch-face.
Likes: Star Wars, Animé (his favorite is Akame ga kill), Pokémon, Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Rock music (his favorite song is Hearts on Fire by Hammerfall), dogs, bunnies, wolves and Percy Jackson.
Dislikes: Dishonesty, loud people, being dragged around and his "father-figure"
Relationships: Nothing romantic, no friends (if anyone want to know my character from earlier, feel free to tell me and I'll add you as a friend here). He have a sister (1 year older), a brother (9 years younger) and his mom. He very rarely speak with his dad. He have two black cats and some fishes.
Other: Doubledecker.

Sorry it took so long. I was hanging out with my friend.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Sorry. Bad internet lol

What's everyone doing right now? Just want to know so I know how to start. Don't have time or patience to read @.@
Everyone's at a sports field, the marching band is playing a song in between two parts of headmistress' speech.
I'll just check the post with the start of the speech to remember what exactly the parts of the speech are about.
EDIT: Yup, as I thought. First part that's already posted is just a quick introduction, second part will be clearing up some details/questions.