• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dada Zarude and Shiny Celebi Distribution Announced

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokemon_Secrets_of_the_Jungle_Publicity_Still_4.jpg
It has been announced that Dada Zarude and Shiny Celebi will be given to Pokémon fans signed up to the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter.

This event celebrates the release of Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle which is being released on Netflix on the 8th of October. The newsletter will give fans a code which can then be redeemed in Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield for the two Pokémon.

To get the code make sure you're signed up for the newsletter before September 25th!

I doubt we'll even get sent anything considering the last zarude event :/ I've been signed up for the newsletter since the last zarude and haven't gotten anything so.....

I doubt we'll even get sent anything considering the last zarude event :/ I've been signed up for the newsletter since the last zarude and haven't gotten anything so.....
Many people do however, I got the Zarude. I think the problem is with some peoples' settings. Sometimes toggling the newsletter doesn't work and you have to log back in, turn it off and then turn it on again. :?