• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High: High School Superpower Romance Roleplay (Main Thread)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Whitaker pulled a smug grin as one of the two ended up scared, casting up some kind of hole and jumping into it, only to re-appear moments later, to which he could not help but chuckle. As the guy ended up retorting, obviously annoyed that he was Carter Jumpscare'dTM, internally, the guy just ended up being a bit confused. Aladdin? Jasmine? Well, his name certainly wasn't Aladdin, and he most definitely wasn't looking for someone named 'Jasmine'. So, that only left one question in the Sportster's mind..

Literally who the f#!k was this guy talking about???

This question would go unanswered as another face had popped up, quite literally as they showed themselves bursting from one large bubble. How interesting, yet stupid at the same time? The Power of Bubbles? Well.. he wasn't exactly one to talk, Mr. Spawns-Balls-From-Nowhere over here. When this girl then approached with a pun, Carter would point in her direction and grin a bit more, his brief look of confusion already washed away, followed with a positive 'Ayyyy!' sent right the girl's way. Due to the guy's bite and this girl's joke uplifting his spirits, his confidence aura grew a bit, radiating a bit more onto the people around him as Whitaker turned to the three, lookin at noone in particular.

" Well, Broslices, nice to meet'cha! Name's Carter, don't go on forgettin' it now! "

Last edited:
Asuna

Ryugetsu Asuna had listened to the boy, who was explaining the gist of his powers, which involved him opening a portal and fetching his luggage, when a guy came surfing through the air. All of a sudden The boy she was talking to jumped into a portal on the ground sticking halfway out of it, and then returned back up, closing it up. Her confidence shot up unexpectedly when the surfer came into the area, she had no idea what was causing that, though.

"Interesting power, don't think I've come across someone that could summon portals before, however, I didn't catch your name?" Asuna responded, then turned to see the surfer, and almost jumped, releasing a puff of steam unintentionally.

"Hello, if you were wondering where all of this steam was coming from, you found it, My name is Ryugetsu Asuna. If you have any questions-!"

A second student had walked over after the student seemed to pop out of a bubble from the sound of things. She then turned to hear a pun from the girl who came out of a bubble

The guy that was on the surfboard spoke, introducing himself as Carter.

"Hello, Carter, I am Ryugetsu Asuna, and well, the disturbance was unintentionally my doing." Asuna's confidence had been somewhat boosted by whatever was boosting people's confidences.

Asuna's Stuff was on her back, as she made sure everything was there. She sighed in Relief when everything was still dry and attached.

Omar

Omar had looked back at Pamela, a bit confused. He then looked at the newcomer, and cringed when he zapped himself, then heard the newcomer call Himself an idiot.

"You good?" Omar was now very confused, then turned when Pamela shouted his name.

"Fish fins are what you're looking for, Pamela."

He then turned to Fifi, who actually looked quite tiny compared to himself.

"Fifi, do your powers have anything to do with fish?" Omar asked, "Cool powers either way. As mine are more defensive and support, I could take a relentless beating from the likes of a powerful creature if I wanted to."

Omar's arm remained on standby for Cage, but was likely not to be used.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
From what Jasper could see from what he'd read earlier, Edric's main power was being able to clone himself, which is why he's seeing three different Edrics all at once. The Edrics were pretty chaotic with each-other, altough they probably weren't fighting at all, and were actually just messing around. He kept walking, making a gesture at Edric, and his clones, to follow him straight to the dormitories. Soon enough, Jasper started to talk again.

"So, your power is cloning, right Edric? That's pretty interesting, y'know." Jasper spoke as the blue screen from before followed his every step, as he walked towards the dormitories hoping Edric wouldn't get lost. "Anyway, I'll tell you about my power once we get to the dorms, so that it won't be too crowded."

Dean laughed a little. "I'm fine," he replied with the same idiotic grin on his face, "It only hurts for a second." He then noticed the tattoos (were they tattoos? XD) on Omar's arm. Dean smirked. "Are those tattoos?" he said, "Do they have something to do with your powers?" His mind started flying through the possibilities of which they could represent, while avoiding the boring possibilities.

"Yeah, sure. Besides, having Windows 10 installed on your body is a bit weird." One of the clones trailing behind said as he dragged the suitcase behind him. It was decided that they would stay as a trio to split the load made by the luggage, as it was too much for one person. It was a quite sunny day, so Edric thought that the group needed refreshments.

"Hey, you still got that bottled water? It's a bit hot out here." The other clone with the suitcase asked as the trio followed Jasper toward the dorms. They didn't want to get lost.

"Yeah definitely. While you guys were talking, I pulled out a Tropicana and four small solo cups. Must be a lucky day." He said as he pulled out said items from behind himself. "The Tropicana was orange flavored and large by the way."

"Dang, it never helps us this much usually. Last time it gave me a Swiss army knife and two golf balls." The other clone with the suitcase responded while he got a cup.

"Well, we should probably share that with Jasper. You want one?" He asked in a friendly tone as the trio split the cups amongst themselves. He wanted to show gratitude for Jasper helping them find these quite elusive dorms.

@| Korutesu |

Last edited:
Orion didn't think this much could occur in the space of 5 minutes (likely even less), though the mysterious atmosphere of confidence helped him to laugh it off and take it all in stride. Now getting a good look at the jumpscarer, something about him made it clear that he didn't mean any harm by the stuff he said or did. He was only, well... being himself.

...just like Lyn, huh? Orion thought, unable to resist making the comparison to his older sibling, a small grin spreading across his face. Asuna's inquiry reminded him that he'd never actually given his name to her.

As he opened his mouth to give his name, he almost didn't realize that the voice that came out didn't belong to him; rather, another student had joined the discussion. A blue-haired girl riding in on a bubble of all things!

"You can say that again!" He replied to her pun, which he would only later come to appreciate fully when reflecting on the day's events. Still, he couldn't help but question the notable increase general confidence among the group, taking himself as an example. A second ago, he was a blabbering mess, but as soon as..

Carter's (in)formal introduction caused Orion to raise his head, followed by Asuna's strangely resolute response, and the pieces began fitting together. He adored when they did that. As he raised his finger to point at Carter and take some educated guesses at what his power may be, he caught a glance at his watch.

"3:45PM?! How long have we- " He exclaimed, slinging his carry on over his shoulder and grabbing his suitcase with his other free hand. He looked at his three comrades firmly.

"My name's Orion, and we are behind schedule!" He announced. "We have dinner at 5, so we gotta make sure we've unpacked and have a lay of the land by at least 4:45PM, which, as I'm sure you've noticed, doesn't leave us much time!" He continued, his usual time-consciousness and proclivity for organization dialed to eleven by what he suspected was... well, no time for that now!

With that, he gestured for his acquaintances to follow his lead as he marched down the path toward the dorm building in the distance, determined to see his original plan through.

Last edited by a moderator:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Ffion laughed at Pamela’s nickname, decidedly disregarding the ‘armrest’ comment. “You know what, I’d complain if it wasn’t accurate.” She drummed her fingers absentmindedly against her leg, feeling a strange desire to start running around. Her best guess was that it was the caffeine emanating from her energetic new friend. Aforementioned thought was interrupted, though, as Pamela poked one of her fins, causing it to snap shut on instinct. Ffion cracked up at Pamela’s reaction.

She couldn’t stop laughing until Omar, straight-faced, explained that she had fins. For some reason, it made Fifi want to laugh harder, but she managed to pull herself together. Maybe it was the caffeine. Regardless, her laughter died down, and she nodded at Omar. “Yeah, a bit. I can breathe underwater if I try. Plus, lots of bioluminescent stuff under the sea, like my lights,” she replied easily. It wasn’t a lie, exactly; but it wasn’t the whole truth, either. It’d be no fun to spoil her transformation before she had to use it, right?

Pamela's eyes shone. "W-wow...I wish I could breath underwater...then I could scare people into thinking I was drowning! Perfect April fool's joke!"
This odd comment was followed by an even weirder one; "I wonder how it would taste if you grilled it...Oh well!"

Pamela leaned off of Fifi, looking at Dean with a look of confusion. "Dude, how often do you zap yourself? If you're a masochist I get it but that's not somethin' ya reveal when ya first meet someone- ANYWAY! I am Pamela, String Dean!" She chuckled at her joke, and walked over to Omar. "Now c'mon, I'm soooo borreeddd just sitting here! I wanna meet more cool people with super mega cool powers! And I know y'all feel the same! All the blood boiling in here is just insane!"

Pamela instantly started running down the hallway, though it was more like she kicked off the ground, laughing the entire way. She...was going in the completely opposite way of any people, but she didn't seem too concerned. As Pamela ran away, the energy in the room started to die, little by little.

Pamela was going to get herself lost again...That would be her fourth hiccup in one afternoon! How embarrassing!

Frederick hummed a little tune as he walked through the school halls to find wherever his dorm was, Thomas stayed close to him and showed that his body height was slightly shorter than Frederick's; his head just managed to reach up to Frederick's shoulder. As Frederick looked around, he could see where the dorms were and checked to see what his dorm number was before he went to search for any door with the matching digits, when they found it, Frederick wasted no time going inside and immediately put his case on the bed, Thomas put his other bag on the bed as well and looked up at Frederick.

"We can sort out all the unpacking later in the evening, for now, I'm gonna have a walk around the school. You're free to de-summon yourself until I decide to call you back." Frederick said as he looked down at Thomas who put his hands on his hips. "I know ya's said that, but I highly doubt it'd hurt if I stuck around and also get a lay o' the land, that. 'sides, even if you are a nice guy, ya know what middle school was like." Thomas explained which caused Frederick to start thinking, he started to slowly nod and smiled at Thomas. "In other words, you think that I should look like a strong guy who isn't to be messed with and you believe you and/or the other boys staying out will help with that?"

"Bada-bada-bingo!" Thomas replied flamboyantly which caused Frederick to lightly laugh. "Alright, I'm convinced. Let's go check out the school, shall we?" Frederick said as he went to walk out of his dorm door while Thomas held it open for him. "Right behind ya as always, boss!" Thomas said confidently as he closed the door behind Frederick and began to walk through the halls once again, Frederick's walking style was somewhat relaxed with his hands resting in his pockets while Thomas confidently strutted beside him, almost the same type of walk as another cartoonish individual.

DevVoid

So it really did turn out that this girl, who just revealed herself as Ryugetsu Asuna, was the source of all this steam that's been fogging up and warming up all these people around him. Carter still kept up his smile, finding it good that this girl could passively rile up people, just like he could! Real too bad she didn't take any pride in her ability of this rabble-rousing like he does.. oh well! Personally speaking, he himself had no trouble with these clouds whatsoever! Then again, he was also the kind of guy to do sit-ups in a sauna, sooo..

Whitaker turned to see the other guy point a finger at him, before promptly panictroducing himself and trying to scurry off for.. what, being late? Walking there's not gonna get any faster, so with this in mind, Carter just thoughtlessly reached his hand out so that he could try to grasp the dude's hood before he would end up going too far out of reach.

" Ay, hold on there, bro! Get yourself together, I got this! "

Carter promptly let go and threw down his surfboard, hopping aboard at the very front end. Then, holding his arm out with an open hand, a barbell bar in his grasp and moving his hand down again in order to rest it over his shoulders, his other hand now grasping the other side, making it look like he was holding just casually holding some sort of staff behind his head.

" Wrap your bags to the bar and hop on, dudes! We're goin' for a ride! "

"Are all your items packed miss Kimiko?"

"Of course Mr. Stevens."

"Including a steady supply of fresh clothing miss Kimiko? You'll be on your own for some time."

"Believe me Henry, I am aware. I assure you it is all good."

"Alright. And you have your contacts down? Your sister will be quite busy but sure she'd want to make sure it's estab..."

"Mr. Stevens, it is all good. Believe me."​

Stepping out of what seemed to be a stylish black limousine, Kim stepped to the front of the campus entrance and seemed to gaze upon the school with a pair of widened eyes. She had heard this was supposed to be one of the elite academies in the state, and certainly it seemed to live up to that reputation on the initial aesthetic. Course, she'd get a taste of what the school experience life had been herself with time as Marcus seemed to roll out a large suitcase that had wheels on it and Kim grabbed it giving a nod of thanks to the longtime caretaker of the Takahashi family.

"My apologies miss Kimiko. I can already tell you are well prepared, I am sure your family would praise your preparation if they were here." Marcus said with a smile, though the comment on family caused Kim's admittedly light smile to dip down a bit as she avoided eye contact. Yeah, there is a reason her family caretaker was seeing her off and not her family, Naomi had desired to come by to see her off but fate seemed to conspire against them as a monster sighting in the morning drew her attentions so she'd only had been able to say goodbye to her before she left home. Her grandfather had come down with some brittled joints to see her go, her mother had some friends come by allegedly and her father had only these words burned into her brain: You better be top of your class by the end of the first term.

Yeah, needless to say out of all of them only her sister she believed.

"I am sure they would. Thank you Mr. Stevens. You always are a big help." Kim expressed as her caretaker had known the forced smile all too well, but had made no comment as he nodded along.

"Of course, it is always a pleasure miss Kimiko. Please just stay safe and I hope you learn a lot. Never be afraid to call." Marcus said as Kim seemed to nod as she had began to walk to the school, only to stop as she turned back to Marcus and seemed to show a more earnest emotion than she had thus far.

"Of course, and Marcus...you take care of yourself too." Kim advised, the use of the first name catching him off guard, but he smiled as Kim walked off wheeling her suitcase and he seemed to show a bit of pride in her.

Course, Kim adopted a more serious look as she walked by, no more weakness. She needed to make a good first impression and as she stepped through the doors she intended to carry a grace about her. She began to walk down the main hall, where unknown to her some others had gathered which would present an interesting first encounter on her way to the girl's dorm...

Asuna

Asuna then looked at the time, her phone getting a text from her dad, saying to have a good start to school and wishes he could be there. She then saw Orion gesture to follow the path to the dorms. She then followed closely behind Orion, looking around the area as a way to keep her mind occupied after the initial meeting with him.

"He called me hot?" Asuna thought, "I don't think I've ever been called that before."

Her thoughts were snapped out of by Carter, when he said they were taking a ride. Asuna looked over to see Carter holding a barbell that certainly wasn't there a second ago.

Omar

Dean had asked him what the tattoos on his arm were and if a power corresponded to them. Omar had a serious answer.

"The tattoos correspond to my Cage Power, when a cage is used, these Tattoos disappear, for any of the following conditions, usually because of time, they last around an hour, they tend to disappear if I'm either knocked out or more than a mile away, or they are broken out of. The one that trained my Wall power broke the cages several times."

He then saw Pamela start running from the corner of his eyes.

"No more time to explain, if Pamela gets lost again, I'll be the one in trouble, with Her."

Omar Naturally went after Pamela, when he caught up to her, a young girl about their age was walking down the hall, with a grace about her, from Omar's best guess.

"Pamela, someone else is on their way through."

It was too late for anyone but Omar to react.

BAM!

No, this was not the sound of a group growing from 4 to 5. This was the intense sound of two girls colliding into each other.

Pamela took a spill onto the ground, landing on her hands and knees after colliding head first with this new person. "Who in the ever loving pecan pie-" she looked up at this absolute grace of a person and trailed off. "Oh," she said, just looking up at this person without any actual thoughts.

She recovered after a minute, getting up and tottering just a bit. She said; "Ma'am, this was my fault...I'm sorry..."

ONCE AGAIN, Pamela had mistaken someone for a member of staff. Although this was somewhat justified; The way in which this woman carried herself either made her class princess or the superintendent. Both could beat her up pretty easily. Pamela, for the first time this entire day, actually felt a tad sheepish and embarrassed.
"Whoo boy. I am screwed, ain't I?" she thought.

That was bizarre, Orion thought to himself. He had barely been here for an hour and things were popping off already. If this was any indication of events to come, he knew he was in for a wild-

A sudden yank at his hoodie stopped his thoughts and movements in their tracks, causing him to stagger backwards, almost crashing into Asuna, who he didn't know was following behind him so closely. He span around, directing his attention toward Carter.

"Dude. we don't have much-"

His speech was halted by Carter's next movements; in what looked like a familiar flow, as if he'd done this hundreds of times before, he breezily summoned a whole barbell in one hand, hooked it with the other, and asked them all to hop on his magical flying surfboard, wrapping their luggage onto the barbell.

Orion doubled over with laughter, surprising even himself. He was envious of people like Carter and his older sister Lyn; able to just go with the flow and do whatever they feel like at any particular moment, giving no thought to future problems or obstacles that may rise or what anybody thought about them.

"Y'know what?" He started, an impish smile spreading across his face. The courage bubbling in his chest was almost overflowing. He stepped boldly onto the board. "Screw it. Show us the world, Aladdin."

Wrapping his luggage onto the barbell as instructed, he turned to the soapy newcomer who hadn't yet introduced herself. "You game? Though I imagine you could just trail us on that bubble of yours, huh?"

He then set his eyes kindly onto Asuna. He held out his hand with a gentle smile.

"Won't you join us, milady?"

Fuyuko and Melanie

Two Dark skinned females were in a Porsche Cayenne with one of the older brothers when they arrived at Karma High. The two got out of the car, one stood almost a head taller than the other.

"Tell dad we arrived safe," The shorter of the two told the driver.

"I'll do so, make sure your stuff is ready, and also, I just hope, for most people's sakes, neither the Dragon Spirit or Genghis Khan get out."

"Understood," Both girls responded.

They went to the back of the Porsche and grabbed their stuff. As the two got their stuff out, they waved one last time after the trunk was shut. The Porsche Cayenne drove off as they have their stuff on hand.

"Bags, check, clothes, check, sword, check!" The shorter one called out.

All of a sudden, a spectral outfit appeared over the shorter girl, a set of fifteenth century plate armor. The taller one looked over and saw the spectral armor.

"The Saint, Joan of Arc, is that You possessing My sister?" The taller girl asked.

"Yes, Madam Fuyuko." The girl responded.

The Taller one, Fuyuko, made sure everything was good before she and her sister had gone in. When they got in, there was still a light fog over the building they were in, and a person zooming at around a couple hundred miles an hour could be seen from a distance. The shorter one looked over, but missed who it was.

"Melanie, be careful, especially with the Likes of Genghis and Francis possessing you." Fuyuko responded.

"I know, sis," Melanie responded, "I'm worried about Albert Einstein's or Sir Isaac Newton's spirit boring an entire classroom."

"Those two would do that, for sure." Fuyuko responded, "Francis Drake and Genghis Khan in particular can be highly destructive. It's a good thing that Joan of Arc decided to possess you."

The two kept walking around, working their way towards the dorms, seeing the sights of the school, and eventually, Joan of Arc's possession wore off. Melanie, now back to her normal self, looked around. It was at that point that the two had seen various groups in the distance alongside lots of various students.

"You need to be careful as well, Fuyuko, with your Dragon's spirit."

Fuyuko nodded in response. As they walked along, they saw various power users. They knew that Fuyuko unleashing her full array of abilities would wreak havoc. Especially if her special form took hold. Melanie had her hand on the scimitar that she carried around, as the two finished their trek to the dorms. They looked up to see the dorm building. The jitters of excitement had hit them.

"First day of High school, here we come!" Both were ready.

The two then prepared to enter the dorm.

Omar

Omar had been trying to catch up, but Pamela bumped into the incoming person. As he looked up, he saw the girl, but closer this time. He then looked at Pamela with a hand on his face, But from what he could tell through the eye that wasn't covered, she was sheepish a bit.

"Sorry about Pamela here, she is always this energetic from what I have seen. I am also oddly energetic as well. What was your name?" Omar responded.

Asuna

Asuna looked up to see Orion and the barbell, which had luggage hanging off of it, so Naturally, she followed suit and put her luggage on the barbell carefully in a spot it wouldn't fall off. She then looked to Orion. She grabbed his hand, blushing as she did so.

"I'll join you, Sir." Asuna responded.

"Whaaaaah!"

Kim had expected a number of things on her first day, maybe she'd have some initial awkwardness fitting in with her roommates. Maybe there'd be that one teacher she met she seemed eager to learn from, and another well, not so much. So many possibilities, and about the last one expected was someone who had crashed into her along the hallway.

Kim fell on her rear, her suitcase toppled next to her and she took a moment to shake the blow as she looked up and saw the guilty party begin to apologize for this as it took a second for her brain to process this, but once it had, an icy glare met her as Kim stood rather justifiably annoyed.

"The most prestigious school in all of Southern California, and yet we have someone so sloppy that they just crash into people willy nilly. Standards here must be lower than I expected." Kim said dusting herself off before one of the others in the hall apologized and asked for a name.

"Well, if you must know. I am Kim, Kim Takahashi. You might've heard of our name, happen to come from a long line of heroes." Kim boasted just a little as she presented her introduction and stood back up with that graceful posture.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Gwen raised an eyebrow in amusement as Carter summoned a barbell bar out of thin air to bear the weight of their luggage. "Full of surprises, aren't ya?" She chuckled. She was quick to place her luggage onto the barbell bar, her anticipation growing, though she couldn't pinpoint why. She was already worried about her own bubbles popping because the wind decided to blow ever so harder, at such a height, yet here she was, entrusting her life with a magic surfboard. "Count me in!" Gwen eagerly exclaimed, her voice brimming with enthusiasm at Orion's offer. "I have a feeling the flying surfboard is going to be a bit faster than some bubbles, and nice Aladdin joke by the way," She added with a smile. "I'm Gwen, thank you for the ride!" introducing herself to the three in an enthusiastic and grateful tone.

=Nightshade=

Ffion had watched the collision in amusement, trotting up behind Pamela a little slower than Omar. But the little finned girl stopped short when the fallen newcomer met Pamela’s apology with an offhand insult. Ffion reached up to put a defensive hand on Pamela’s shoulder, and put the other on her own hip, glaring up at the girl as she introduced herself with (as far as Fifi could tell) no small amount of self-importance. She did recognize the name, but more than that, she recognized the tone the girl called Kim used, and it pushed all the wrong buttons.

“So what if you’re famous, and… tall, or whatever?” Ffion shot up at the admittedly regal-looking Asian girl. “You don’t have to be a jerk about it. Pamela said she was sorry.” Maybe the caffeine was having an effect on her temper, but Fifi welcomed it. No one should be talked down to like that.

Pamela reeled from the comment. She was caught off guard by it, and by the fact that this woman apparently thought she knew her last name. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder and a voice. Ffion.
"So what if you’re famous, and… tall, or whatever? You don’t have to be a jerk about it. Pamela said she was sorry.”

Pamela turned towards Fifi with a looking of glowing admiration.

Okay, this was for sure a crush now. "W-wow..." Pamela cleared her throat and said, "Yeaaahhhh....No, I have no idea who you are? And I don't really know if I want to," Pamela said, regarding her without any sort of anger, but with curiosity.
"She...Has the right to be mad, I was kind dumb," Pamela said. She felt much more embarrassed with Fifi at close contact than before, especially since she had spilled like that. Not the best way to make an impression...

Richmond Brook

It was a normal day- at least given the standards of a super powered school. Richmond was even impressed, that the fire alarm had been pulled only once so far. This was, still, an average first day arrival for the freshmen. Yet, he would soon encounter a clustered party of five, all standing in the hall, deliberating, after some kind of struggle. The dark haired man made a sigh, as he approached.

“You know, Freshman aren’t supposed to be in the General Studies wing.”

He said bluntly in a gruffer voice, his dark brown eyes gazing at the quintuplets. He placed a hand in his khaki pants pockets- he seemed scary… but…

“Need any help getting back to the dorms? I can lead you there.”

@Blotch'd @=Nightshade= @Cmeriwether @Godjacob

Riley Deimi

Of course, our girl with the zoomies was still at large, as instead of going though the dorm building door, she used her Breakthrough power to force herself through one of the walls, popping out on the other side by the two cute half sisters!

“Hey!!!”

She grinned ear to ear, and looked around. The first floor lobby had most people trying to get brochures- and she noticed the second floor was on a balcony above- meaning the lounge area above was about 2/3 the size of the first floor, and the third, where the actual dorms were. So… like a not normal person; she decided stairs were overrated, waved to the two (likely) disoriented sisters, and accelerate her legs to make a massive leap up onto one of the vent shafts; and then yet another to finally scale to the second floor… and then gripping her carry on tight, took the final set of stairs normally, until she reached her dorm room- Dorm 16!

“All right Riley! Let’s meet your dorm mates~!”

She stepped through the door with a sway to her arms!

@Cmeriwether

Nera Vasquez

“All right dear… just make sure you’re safe and responsible…”

“All right, ma. I’ll… I’ll be safe. I’ll try not to get in any trouble either.”

“Good… mmm… you know, your brother is gonna visit again in a few months- so just… hang tight until then. I know you’re disappointed he couldn’t make it today…”

“…I’ll be fine, just… I’ll be off now! I don’t need coddling, I’m 16, buena dios!”

Nera exchanged a bit more with her mom, who laughed along at her exclamation, before sending her off… luckily for her, maps were unnecessary. Establishing a link with some random, she could read it from their current train of thought… the dorms opening up before her. It was loud… very loud… but she’d be all right.

“…looks like this is the dorms, huh?”

She said out loud upon entering… letting out an exhale…

“Here we go then…”

Tsugikuni Ginhoshi

“Right on time…”

The boy said softly as he walked into the crowd… just as it was starting to become more clear- as many made their way from the dorms to the cafeteria, and others were starting to sequester in the dorms.

Tsugikuni was quite the oddity- though he was rather unassuming, the particular way he dressed, tied his hair, and rested his expression were all quite unique and eye catching- nothing more so than his eyes, however, a brilliant yellow that almost seemed to be glowing in contrast to his darker skin tone. He rested his hand on his pen holster, and walked along with a certain degree of dignity… until he saw a group… getting on a surfboard… there were also bubbles… and… it was floating??? Okay..!!!

“…what a unique method of transport.”

He muttered to himself, audible to the group currently interacting with Carter and his antics.

@ExxtremeBattler @Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether @DevVoid

Last edited:

DevVoid

Carter looked about, ensuring everyone had their feet firmly planted on the surfboard. He would say this was gonna be a bumpy ride, buuuuut, if he could help it, 'shaky' might be more of an appropriate description. And.. wait, there it was again? Who was Aladdin? His name was Carter, not Aladdin! Well, whatever, it was time for lift off! Getting into position, Whitaker looked back once more, speaking up the last question he'd ask before take-off.

" Hold on now, dudes! This is gonna be a wild, wicked ride! Give a thumbs up if you're strapped in and ready to roar, will ya? "

Then, Carter had waited until everyone gave their positive signal in the form of the aforementioned thumbs up. When they had done so, he would have raised the Surfboard out of nowhere into the air, skysurfing away above the heads of the students below, using a combination of stancing his legs around and moving the surfboard with his sportikinesis to guide the group to the dorms on the fastest, most direct route he knew, zooming on as fast as he could go since they were in a rush now. Or so Orion seemed to be convinced of.

Fuyuko and Melanie

The two half-sisters were making their way into the dorms with their stuff. Random students were looking at Melanie with sheer awe from her sword.

"That sword looks expensive," a random freshman asked, "It must have cost millions of dollars."

"T-this sword is actually tied to one of my p-power's Spirits and boosts the abilities of that spirit in particular." Melane tried to fight her shyness, "It's scimitar from the fifteen eighties."

"That spirit is scary with that sword." Fuyuko whispered, "I'm a Dragon spirit Wielder and that spirit possessing My half-sister is one I don't have the best chance against. That one and The Emperor."

"It's over four hundred years old!?" The freshman yelled.

"Yes, it originally belonged to a famed man." Melanie explained, "One of my forms has its ability boosted due to the connection of this sword to that person."

When she said that, the spectral outfit changed to a Finnish Uniform from World War II.

"What happened there?"

"I'm possessed by the spirit of The White Death."

All of a sudden, The Finnish Uniform disappeared when a white blur popped in and said.

"Hey!!"

Melanie suddenly got shy, well even more shy for her, and started blushing at the white haired girl. The girl then ran off. The two then walked their way up to the dorms after Fuyuko told the random freshman they would talk later. The two had their dorm assignments.

"I'm in dorm 15, Melanie, if you need anything," Fuyuko responded.

"I'll be in dorm 16," Melanie whispered to Fuyuko.

As the two separated with their stuff, Melanie got up to Room 16 to find the cute white haired girl from before.

"Wow, she's so cute!" Melanie's thoughts drifted.

"H-h-hi!" Melanie called out, "I-I am M-m-elanie R-redtail, what's y-your n-n-name?"

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Omar

"The Takahashi clan, I've heard of them," Omar responded, trying his hardest not to stutter or stammer, but his nerves were shot when Fifi stood between Pamela and Kim.

"Please don't make me use my Cage Power." Omar whispered.

Omar had been confused, then his thoughts drifted between two thoughts.

"What is with this girl?"

And

"What were you thinking, Pamela? To be honest, she probably wasn't."

Omar was snapped out of his thoughts when a man even bigger than Omar himself walked up. From what he could tell, he was actual staff.

"Well, we were about to head back on track, but Pamela here bumped into Kim Takahashi." Omar gestured to the taller of the two girls, the one that doesn't look pissed, "As such, if you're willing and able, you can help us, if the others want to."

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Dean watched everything happening, confused. "What the actual fuck is going on?" he said loudly. Not in anger, but in confusion. "Ah, nevermind, I'm just gonna do some shit I might get detention for without knowing why," he shouted. Easier said than done, but he did it anyway. He jumped into a computer and slightly overloaded the chip with electricity. He then jumped into a security camera and covered the actual camera with tape. In fact, he did that to every single security camera in the school.

"Best fucking prank ever," he said to himself, "Nobody's gonna know...!" Then he jumped out of the last camera, which was actually closer to Omar than he expected. "Hi," he said unassumingly. He did not expect to see Omar here.

@Cmeriwether

Seems that her rather unflattering reaction to being knocked onto the ground was to have another student come over who seemed to fume at her, taking exception to how she handled things and even calling her a jerk which caused her to roll her eyes a bit.

"Apologies if I didn't take kindly to a first impression that resulted in her knocking me on the floor. I'll try to be more civil when someone does that." Kim said with a slight bit of sass to her tone, detecting a scent off this girl, almost like she had been a walking coffee. "I don't see what business this is of yours anyway, a friend of hers?" Kim asked.

When Pamela seemed to make mention of how she was being a bit dumb, Kim sighed a bit and seemed to decide to throw a bone. "It's...fine, just don't make a habit of it. Suppose just didn't want my first impression to others of this school being dirt all over myself." Kim said, not overly friendly but she least attempted to soften her tone...if slightly. The young man then seemed to step in as he seemed to hear of her name though had made a threat to use his um...cage power?

Kim blinked at that before she sighed.

"He is correct. I am the latest in line of the Takahashi Clan. Not only a line of fighters that had long strived to master ways of hand to hand combat, but also a familiar lineage of heroes. My grandfather, mother, father and older sister have all been or currently serve as heroes." Kim explained a bit to the group before her attention shifted to a man who seemed to have this scary aura about him, some air of authority though Kim seemed not nerved much at all. Almost as if she had been used to such a presence before her.

"I suppose I would not complain over an escort." Kim said to Richmond as she had her large suitcase and seemed ready to go.

@=Nightshade= @Blotch'd @Cryronn the Mudkip @Cmeriwether

...maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. I could've sworn this surfboard looked more spacious from a distance, but now that we're 4 passengers, plus luggage, this can't be safe. Has Carter even flown this many people before? I should just walk it.

Orion was about to step off the surfboard and explain why he'd prefer not to fall to death on his first day at Karma High, when Carter asked them all for a final thumbs up. Orion clenched his teeth.

Damnit. If I step off now I'll look like a total wimp!

He glanced back at Asuna, who he had personally invited onto this flying deathtrap he now wanted to escape.

You brought her onto this, Orion! Now be a man and take responsibility for it! He rarely received such aggressive thoughts; another side-effect of the courageous atmosphere, he concluded. Even so, the thought spoke truth.

"Responsibility..." He affirmed to himself in an attempt to calm his nerves. "That's right. How could I even think about running away?"

Taking a deep breath, he looked forward at Carter and gave an (almost) unwavering thumbs-up.

"Take it away... broslice." He confirmed, an anxious smile flashing on his worried face.

As he was getting mentally ready for take-off, he felt a presence on his left. He turned to investigate, greeted with the visage of a stylish guy wearing his dark brown hair tied back into a ponytail, yellow eyes fixed on the four of them.

His professional and serene disposition made Orion think he was an upperclassman, and a proper one at that.

After his comment on their choice of transport, Orion let out a nervous laugh and waved, shaking.

"Sir? If you never see the three of us again after today..." He pointed shakily to Carter without turning.

"Please arrest this man."

=Nightshade=

A friend of hers? “Yeah!” Ffion answered hotly. Then, after a second or two, her fire seemed to die down. “You could… say that.” Why was she so concerned with how these two people she’d barely met were interacting? Fifi supposed she’d always hated bullies, but a few haughty comments hardly qualified Kim as one. Something about her rubbed Ffion the wrong way, though. Maybe it was that sense of superiority. Or maybe she was reading too far into it, and the hero kid was just having a bad day.

Fifi sighed at Pamela’s assurance that she had just been a little dumb, so therefore it was okay. She gave the taller girl’s shoulder a light squeeze, then let go, crossing her arms, unwilling to agree with Pamela on that point, but not arguing either.

A shadow emerged and began to come down the hallway, soon revealing itself to be what Fifi could only assume was a member of the staff. He was tall and a little intimidating, such that Fifi, who had spent most of the last five years manipulating or disregarding authority figures, was still conscious of their unintentional wrongdoing. But then he spoke, and he seemed nice enough, and any intimidation evaporated. She flipped her map right side up again and smacked it with a finger. “General Studies! That’s where I am… okay, that makes a lot of sense.” Ffion glanced up. “Apparently I can’t read maps,” she declared cheerfully, “so that would be great, actually. Even if Princess Perfect is there too,” she added quietly under her breath, to make herself feel better.

Pamela instantly blushed at what the fancy pants asked about Fifi, and looked the Princess straight in the eye, saying;
"You're damn right she's my friend!"
Pamela's face darkened a bit, and she looked downward again at the tile.
Hearing Kim's words about her family, Pamela's face darkened further, and her expression turned to pity at hearing her lineage.

...Poor girl, having her last name be Tacohashi. Taco's and Hash browns don't go well together. Not without eggs.

Then a shadow approached. It came toward the light, and turned out to be a tall figure. He looked scary and tired, an intimidating aura surrounding him as he opened his mouth to say...he was happy to help them find the dorms.

Staff to the rescue! Whatever shadow was on Pamela's face vanished instantly.

"Oh! Yes, I would like to be led! Apparently, even with a map, I'm terrible at directions!" They looked over Fifi's shoulder at her map and said, "Omar, why didn't you tell me I was going the wrong way?" She smiled wide, obviously amused. She knew full well she wouldn't have heard him if he shouted after her. Covering up her small moment, Pamela turned away from Tacohashbrowns the Princess and smiled wide at this teacher.

"I'm Pamela Oswald! Lead the way, Mr. Omar-but-older!"

Asuna

Asuna looked at Orion with a bit of worry on her face. She wasn't sure if he was distressed or not, but it seemed that whatever aura is affecting the confidence of her was affecting him. She then heard Carter ask for confirmation.

"I am ready." Asuna called out as she gave a thumbs up as well.

She then heard someone say something about a unique form of transportation. He was wearing patterns that she recognized from living in Kyoto in the summers.

Omar

Omar felt someone very close to him and turned around to find Dean. His arm was revealed to have more of the tattoos revealed in case he had to use his Cage Power.

"Where were you?" Omar asked Dean with a Stern Voice, not amused today after the near incident between Kim and Fifi.

He then looked at his map and realized something. His map was upside down.

"Somehow, probably because of being rushed, my map was upside down, Pamela." Omar responded, even more not amused.

Fuyuko

Fuyuko was about to open the door to dorm 15 when her phone went off. It told her that she was moved to Dorm 18 due to a lone student. She then worked her way to dorm 18 with her stuff. As she got there, she knocked and opened the door.

"Hello?"

Richmond Brook

“…all right then. Im Mr.Brook, I teach Mathematics for first year students. You’ll likely be in my class- at least a few of you. I assume you’d all like to make lunch on time- so getting your dorms squared away should be priority #1. I’ll get you all there- and then… I hope to see you on time and… in the right place tomorrow.”

He paused… and turned to the nearby Dean, standing, looking bewildered and guilty.

“…look, I know you probably broke the rules or something, but just come along too if you know what’s good for you. The first day’s not a good day to be getting in trouble.”

He nodded, his voice becoming less intimidating the more he talked. Still rough and stern- yet it wasn’t malicious or villainous. He placed a hand in his pocket and guided them through a few halls, until they’d reached the main courtyard and the way to the dorm buildings.

“Head to the building where all the kids are at- it should have FRESHMEN in big bold letters on it. I hope you’ll be fine from here- my coworker Ja- Mr.Hollingsworth needs my assistance at the moment.”

He nodded to the group, and made his way back into the building.

@D34N.U5R @Godjacob @=Nightshade= @Cmeriwether @Blotch'd

Riley Deimi

Riley whipped around as one of the girls she’d seen earlier popped into the room. She had already set up a beanbag chair in the corner and placed a blanket on the couch- both from her luggage, which looking into her room, was already opened haphazardly!

“Hey hey! I remember you- what was it, 5 minutes ago?”

Her purple eyes scanned over the girl, as her fluffy white hair bounced with each step she took, approaching the girl.

“I’m Riley Deimi! Nice to meetcha! I hope we can have an amazing time together in our dorm!!!”

She turned back to her boxes of luggage, and dove back into erratically unpacking..!

@Cmeriwether

Nera Vasquez

“I don’t think anyone’s in there yet.”

A voice spoke out to Fuyuko, as a Hispanic girl, wearing a casual grey long sleeve t-shirt and jeans approached, her dark red eyes a rather interesting trait on the otherwise rather run of the mill girl.

“…but yo. Names Nera- we’re probably dorm mates, so it’s cool to meetcha.”

She placed a hand in her pocket, and opened the main door to the dorm using the keycard that all students were given at orientation. She pulled herself and her carry on through the door, and immediately plopped down on the couch, exhaling.

“…glad to be out of that crowd…”

@Cmeriwether

Tsugikuni Ginhoshi

Tsugikuni cracked a smile at what Orion said, and made a short nod of recognition.

“I’ll be sure to put in a good letter for the police- you have my word. Perhaps we’ll see each other in class- should you survive.”

He glanced his eyes to Asuna, and made a short raise of his eyebrows, before making a polite bow.

“A pleasure to meet another of my nationality here. I’m Tsugikuni Ginhoshi, yes, of the Ginhoshi Clan, should you recognize that name… Ah, I’ve overstayed my words. Have a safe trip~”

He said, almost jokingly to those on the magic flying carpet surfboard of likely doom, before strolling off towards the dorms once more.

@ExxtremeBattler and sure I’ll @Cmeriwether again lmao why not

Dean shrugged. "What can I say?" he said innocently, "Can't help it sometimes." He was still holding back A LOT of laughter from his prank. Blocking security cameras and overloading computers is a bit harsh, but he still found it funny regardless. And he burst out laughing when the entire school heard the words "Bomb has been planted". "GOT 'EM," he shouted loudly, but not loud enough so that every other student in the school could hear.

Kim watched as the presumed instructor introduced himself, seemed he was the Mathematics teacher of the Freshman class and she anticipated they'd be seeing each other again. Unaware of the girl who bumped into her having a...curious idea of her last name, and once Mr. Brook delt with another student who seemed to get in a bit of trouble himself though his joke seemed to just cause her to have a deadpan.

"I...hope these puns are not a staple of your humor." Kim said to Dean, having only just met this guy and given how he boasted of his "pranks" seemed like the type to make a headache of things.

Kim rolled along her large suitcase as the Takahashi as they made their way from a few halls to a large building which seemed to be where the dorms were held. She nodded along as he seemed to leave them to their own devices and she wasted no time as she already began to move down to the freshmen girl's section, eager to find her room and perhaps claim the first bed. Specifically, Dorm 15.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @D34N.U5R

Last edited:
Dean smiled. "Damn right, I'm a dumbass," he said, "I have the stupidest sense of humour and that does not concern me at all." He was right. He was a dumbass. Despite being very smart at 15, he was a dumbass. "I may be dumb, but I'm not dumb," he said jokingly. He was an idiot, but he wasn't stupid. He walked into his dorm with the dumbest grin on his face (at Mach 10, no less). "'Sup?" he said, not expecting an answer, "This is Dorm 7, right?" He checked outside, again at Mach 10. "Yep," he said to himself.

Melanie

"It's nice to officially meet You, Riley," Melanie responded, then whispered, "Cute."

Her spectral outfit changed, this time to a 1700's General's outfit, complete with tricorne. The Revolutionary, or if one was to refer to the Revolutionary's actual name, George Washington, had possessed Melanie temporarily. Melanie's thoughts were drifting to mostly thinking that Riley was very cute. Especially with her ever so fast unpacking, which reminded her to get her stuff unpacked herself. She went and set up her area, which had a Switch for when she got bored, or hosting a large event, which would be good for her to learn about her classmates. She then pulled out five items, a shoulder pauldron, a barrel from a 1500's matchlock from Japan, a Notebook dated around the early 1700's, a lab coat from around the 1930's, and a piece of fabric from the 1840's. She set the barrel, the pauldron and the Fabric on the desk, with notes to each of those as she was working on figuring out why she got them. The Lab Coat went in the closet on one side as the rest of her clothes. She then pulled out a stand from her main luggage, and Assembled the stand, placing her sword on the stand while she finished unpacking the rest of her stuff.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Fuyuko

Fuyuko heard someone say something and turned around to find a run of the Mill girl with red eyes. She was not expecting this girl to be her dorm mate.

"Hello, I am Fuyuko Redtail," Fuyuko responded, "Nice to meet you too, if you see what looks like the tiniest, most normal looking girl wearing a four hundred year old sword on her hip, that's my half sister."

Fuyuko got her stuff into her section of the room. She set up her Switch, but it wasn't working, she'll ask Melanie to help her with that later, for now, she figured to use her powers a little bit. She sprouted wings and a tail while Draconic claws formed over her hands. She figured she could stretch this power a bit.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Asuna

Asuna gave a similar bow as best as she could, being on a surfboard. As she looked at Orion then back at Tsugikuni.

"Asuna Ryugetsu, Ginhoshi-San." Asuna responded, "I'll try, and so will Orion-kun, hopefully."

Asuna then turned to Orion, ready as she'll ever be. If she dies today, there could be a mess, especially with a rising pro hero in Japan by the Name Jōki no Akūma. She hoped that this hero would not need to show up.
@ExxtremeBattler @Cryronn the Mudkip

Omar

Omar started to glare at Dean when the announcement came to say.

"Bomb has been planted."

"This guy is an idiot. I'm surprised he didn't get expelled on the spot." Omar deadpanned.

The first day, and this guy does that. This going to be the most interesting four years of his life, especially since his dad died six years ago. He was about to drop Cage on him. He armed the cage, but only to see Dean fly off at ridiculous speed.

"Oh, come on." Omar was miffed, "Even Analytics didn't get a read on that."

He then started walking his way towards the dorms, eventually reaching Dorm 3. He opened the door to find that someone else was already here. He had calmed down by this point and unrolled his sleeve.

"Hello, is anyone here?"

@Red Gallade

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
"Okay, from what I remember, we should both be in Dorm 3, which is right around this corner. I wonder if anyone else is already there." Jasper spoke. He kept on walking, finally reaching the door of Dorm 3. He looked back to check on Edric, then opened the door. The door opened, and accidentally hit somebody behind the door. Jasper was shocked that somebody was right infront of the door, and that he'd accidentally hit somebody.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were behind the door!" Jasper turned red in embarrassment, a bit mad at himself for not knocking before he opened the door.

Richmond Brook

"Eh, maybe I should have watched my words- this is a bit bad."

The man sighed to himself and rubbed a hand over his face in exasperation as the alarm went off... quickly and suddenly reset and deactivated, as the camera system was back online.

"Looks like Traves got everything back under control... seriously though, a bomb? Jeez- clearly this prankster doesn't know that the Global Announcements aren't tied to tech... just the school's."

"The previous statement was untrue. Return to your normal situations- we can promise the culprit will not be engaging in another such prank."

"...he should probably getting a firewall against this student any minute now... I swear... this school year might just convince me to just retire already..."

Riley Deimi

Riley popped out of her room about 20 minutes later, dressed now in evening wear, her hair tied back into a bun, a bright white, long sleeve t-shirt which had a pattern resembling a sweater, and a long black skirt, with compression tights in the same color. She looked to Melanie, and grinned a dorky grin.

"I like the sword by the way-! Just don't accidentally- y'know, dice me up with it or anything like that... hehe~! Uhhh, I've got my room taken care of though, so I'm on my way to the Cafeteria for dinner. Maybe I'll see you there!"

She gave an enormous thumbs up in the direction of Melanie, entirely oblivious to her gushing, and bounced out the door, keycard in hand to get back in.

"Oh- I almost forgot! Walls and floors and ceilings are nothing to me! Watch this, It'll be REALLLLYYY cool!"

Melanie would watch as she... stuck her hand through the outside wall like it was made of some kind of thick honey, forcing her hand through... along with the rest of her body, as she grabbed a tree branch and clambered down it, meeting Melanie's eyes one more time with a shit-eating grin... before beginning to bolt her way to the cafeteria.

@Cmeriwether

Nera Vasquez

Nera made a shallow exhale, and made a mental note of what Fuyuko had said, making some kind of acknowledging salute.

"Suena bien, jefa. I'll be sure to remember that if I spot her. Since she has a sword, I doubt that will be hard... maybe..."

She made eye contact with Fuyuko for a moment or two, allowing her to gaze directly into the girl's surface thoughts. Doing so, she gleaned the appearance of the girl in full, after which she immediately broke the mental link, and sat up, yawning.

"You seem pretty chill so far- honestly could have ended up with a lot worse... like-"

She looked out the window to see a white haired girl from a few dorms earlier clambering down a tree.

"-I guess whatever the fuck that was."

Nera would rather quickly move on from that, recovering from her moment of rest to actually fix up her own dorm space- mostly just hanging up posters, getting laundry in the right spots, and checking to see if she looked like a total slob in the mirror. Unlike usual, she actually didn't look like one, so she meandered out of her room and to the door.

"Ayo Fuyuko- headin' out. Say hi to anyone else for me if they show up."

@Cmeriwether

Melanie

If what Riley was wearing before was cute, now what she was wearing was stunning, literally. As in the Condition. Even more so with that dorky smile of hers.

"Thanks, it's four hundred years old."

But she stuck her hand through the wall like it was honey or something to her and watch as the super cute dormmate climbed down a tree. Melanie had changed her clothes to something more suitable, a sweater and a long skirt, both green, and some sneakers as she had grabbed her sword after changing. She then started walking her way towards the Cafeteria.

Omar

When Omar had been finishing up with some of his part of the central stuff, the door opened and whacked him on the head, the only reason he shrugged that off was because his Wall power activated on contact. He then turned around to find someone at the door, red faced after the person whacked Omar with a door.

"Hello, and Don't worry about it, your a dormmate?" Omar asked with the most deadpan face after his wild Adventures with Pamela, Fifi, and Dean, "If so, I'm Omar Shieldson, from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania."

Omar had been looking at his pendant after he answered the door that Hit him.

@| Korutesu |

Fuyuko

"True, but I can get so much worse."

Fuyuko looked out the window, and found the white haired girl from a bit ago that was a blur walk through the wall and climbed down the tree. She then took the opportunity to freshen up and swap to a more evening type clothes. She had a light blue dress that would show the tiniest hint of her frame, and was knee length. She put it on and headed out herself, after making sure there was no one else for the Dorm.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

"Oh jeez!" Edric and the other clones physically recoiled in surprise seeing somebody get hit by the door, and the fact somebody was actually behind said door. It caused one of the Edrics with suitcases in the back to drop their cup, spilling Tropicana juice on the floor.

"What the fudge! I dropped my drink! Where did he come from?!"

"Don't worry, I'll get it for you. I did not see that guy coming either."

The other clone beside him grabbed a handheld rechargeable vacuum cleaner from behind himself and quickly vacuumed the spilled juice, making sure nobody saw him or noticed.

"Uh, hey man? What's your name?" The Edric behind Jasper waved at the person behind the door, hoping to not seem too awkward.

@Cmeriwether @| Korutesu |

Pamela made a comical 'O' with her mouth, hearing the bomb announcement, and said "Well okay String Dean, that's not how I would've handled that prank but okie-dokie then." Pamela turned, seeing everyone leaving. Okay, guess she was supposed to too. She turned towards Fifi and said, "C'ya later alligator!"

And Pamela's mood became increasingly anxious. SHE, the Queen of cool, was actually nervous to meet her dorm mates! She skipped along the hall, suddenly noticing that Princess Hashbrowns was walking in exactly the same direction. They turned into the female section. Okay, that made sense. They were arriving at Dorm 15. That...could not be made a coincidence.

...Welp. This was....certainly a situation. She slowly turned towards Princess and said;
"...Ms. Hashbrowns....Don't tell me you're in dorm 15...Because so am I! Wowie! Isn't that just...swell?" Pamela said, gritting her teeth in a smile. "Well Damn guess there's no chance of sharing a bed with Fifi then", she thought. Not that there was any chance of that happening beforehand, but a girl can dream, eh?

=Nightshade=

Ffion gave a cheery wave to Pamela as they parted ways, she and Princess Perfect to go to Dorm 15, and she herself to head to number 16, as per her assignment. She felt a little disappointed that she wouldn’t be rooming with, well, currently her only female friend, but Fifi supposed it was probably a good thing she would be forced to make more. She hadn’t thought much of the skinny kid’s prank; it had been creative in execution, but idiotic in concept. No fun!

The door to her dorm room swung open before Ffion could touch it, and she was blessed with the image of (supposedly) one of her dormmates melting through the back wall. She stepped back quickly, letting the sword-toting girl in the doorway pass by without noticing her. Fifi slipped through the door as it closed, then picked an unclaimed bed and threw her backpack down onto it. The people she had seen leaving had all been dressed fairly nicely, which was a memo Ffion must have missed in her jorts and big hoodie. She guessed she could probably change, but then decided she didn’t really feel like it. Skirts were a hassle, anyhow. With that decision made, the finned girl began to unpack.

Fuyuko

Fuyuko had left the dorm, her stuff had been put away, and she still needed to ask Melanie to set up her Switch. Other than that she had been walking around, seeing what the school had to offer, her Draconic Features active. As she flew, instead of walked, she was looking around the area around the Freshman Dorms. Eventually, she found a short young man about her age, along with some cartoon gangster? She'd never seen those kinds of people. She knew her power was scary. Especially when her Spirit Dragon took over. It wrecked two full grown brown bears in self defense. She then approached the young man.

"Hello, I'd never thought I'd see a gangster like individual at the school." Fuyuko responded to the group, "You must be their boss or something like that?"

@Red Gallade

Last edited: