• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
I'm a very forgetful guy... I know this will happen again sooner or later but... I don't want to break up... but I don't want to hurt you more
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Heh, guess we both can't decide what to do..
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
We might need to ask for help...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Dunno who we could ask for help though. :'|
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Neither do I :'|
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: This is probably gonna be pretty hard. ._.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Maybe I can help? I like to think I am pretty good when it comes to relationship stuff.
If you feel as if you are drifting apart but you want to stay together, maybe you need to strengthen your relationship. Just because things are rough doesn't mean you can't fix things and make things better.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: No clue how to do that, though...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
same here....
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Well for starters, if you are having trouble spending enough time together because one of you are forgetful schedule dates and times for you to hang out and be in each other's company. Watch a movie, or go out to eat, or even go on a walk with each other each day.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
hm.... does sound like it could work :?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Also, no keeping things from each other, no matter how small the matter is. If you feel as if you need to talk with each other about something voice it. Bottling feelings or something that recently happened that is troubling you will only hurt yourself and each other. Communication is very important. It either makes or breaks a relationship.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Maybe that'd work, though I have the feeling Pain would probably forget easily...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
I'll try not to, I promise I'll try my best not to...
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
And that is why I said schedule dates and times to hangout. Set specific times that will be the same each day. You can help him remember too. Maybe set reminders on each other's phones or tablets, or computers.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Maybe...
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
For things to work both of you have to agree and try to make things better. Help each other, and if there is something you think that needs fixing, voice it. And talk it out and find a solution, compromising is also very important.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Okay.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Thanks for the help Blue
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Happy to help, if you need any more advice feel free to ask. I wouldn't say I am an expert on this stuff, but it is always good to get outside perspectives and opinions on things.