• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

SageNeb
SageNeb
YES THERE IS, that’s like saying either someone is happy or sad. NOTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE
Andrewski
Andrewski
That is completely different lol. Literally the definition of dry is “not wet”. So when you say water is not wet, you are saying it is dry.
SageNeb
SageNeb
So we are dry. When we are touched by water we are wet. And you say something has to be dry or wet. Is water touched by water? No. That’s like saying blood is touched by blood.
Andrewski
Andrewski
Water IS touched by water. The h2o molecules bond together lol
SageNeb
SageNeb
No, what. blood touching blood just is blood
SageNeb
SageNeb
Water added with water does not change its property in any way shape or form
Andrewski
Andrewski
Would you agree with me if I said that if water molecules touched something, it would become wet?
SageNeb
SageNeb
Wet is what you would use to describe the feeling of water, not what it is. Things become wet after it’s been “touched” by water not while it is being “touched”. Water makes things wet but it is not wet itself. I get when you say “water is wet” but your not stating something, you’re just describing water.
Andrewski
Andrewski
“Things become wet after it’s been “touched” by water not while it is being “touched”.”

So you are saying that if I completely submerge myself in a pool, I am not considered “wet” until after I get out?
SageNeb
SageNeb
Fish are wet in water. That should answer your question
SageNeb
SageNeb
Would you consider something that touches another thing and causes that other thing to be dry makes the original thing dry as well?
Andrewski
Andrewski
No, it did not answer my question.

And no. Please continue, I seriously can’t wait to see where you go with this.
SageNeb
SageNeb
I’m done
Hotshot14380
Hotshot14380
SageNeb
SageNeb
thx, btw is how you really look?
Hotshot14380
Hotshot14380
No, god no XD. I'm a white, skinny unattractive weirdo looking guy.
Andrewski
Andrewski
There’s not a big enough typing space to explain how wrong this guy is. But I gotta admit, it’s kinda cute how you thought a video from a comedian could prove a point :D
Hotshot14380
Hotshot14380
No no, please, go on. You wanted Nebulix to continue, it's your turn. Prove yourself Anakin. Also, are you implying all comedians cannot bE iNTelLegENT?!?!
Andrewski
Andrewski
Yeah, you definitely just proved that this conversation is not worth my time.
SageNeb
SageNeb
As it wasn't worth mine.