• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Isak: "Sorry to mention that this guy is the son of Hades. Who's the king of the underworld. Satan is a mere copy of Hades"
Yeah there's that. And let's not forget the toy my father gave me~
Isak: "The sword made of stygian iron?"
Yes. When it has makes a deep enough wound, it pulls out the very essence of a creature
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Uumeh: "Hmph, very well, I'll see how else I can can defeat you." *Sukāretto turns into a spear and Uumeh attacks Killerbunny with it*
Sheeesh, calm down please! The fate of the world isn't at stake right now so you don't need to be so harsh!
Uumeh: "Be quiet!"
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
*uses the sword to block*
I thought you'd be atleast a bit scared by this sword. It can suck out your very essence!
Isak: "you're basing all of this on what you've read in Percy Jackson books. From what i know, Uumeh isn't a Greek or Roman goddess. So she might not be affected at all"
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Uumeh: "T'indeed I'm not." *Sukāretto turns into an axe*
Please stop...
Uumeh: "Not until this creature gives up and/or discards that ugly glove!" *Attacks Killerbunny with the Sukāretto*
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
*uses space stone to teleport a bit away from Uumeh*
Muahhahahahaha! You'll never be able to defeat me! I control time, space, reality, the mind, the soul and power all at once!
Isak: "What did Uumeh say this universe was? Like a universe between universes?"
Gabriel: "Does that mean more than just 6 infinity stones works? Cause we can just steal a few from the bunny"
Oh no...
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Yes! Let me steal one too!
Uumeh: "Hmm... Do you like chocolate by any chance?"
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
No. Chocolate makes my stomach hurt. Even though i'm not lactose intolerant.
Isak: "The bebi's tummy will huwt if he eats chocowate" *uses baby voice*
Okay i think i'm gonna erase Isak from reality.
Isak: "You can't. I have my own reality stone here. Seems like it's working"
Gabriel: "Isak, remove my donkey ears this instant!"
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Lal
Uumeh: "Fine, do you like fruit?"
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
No i do-
Isak: "That's a big lie and you know it!"
Gabriel: "You like bananas, oranges, apples, pears and watermelons!"
I-i don't know what you're talking about!
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Uumeh: *Pulls a watermelon at of seemingly nowhere*"I'll give you this if you yield and toss aside that ugly golden glove."
Go Uumeh!
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Pssh. I can just makes my own goddamn watermelons! *spawns hundreds of watermelons using the reality stone*
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Uumeh: "This is a special one with almost 100% more juiciness than most watermelons!"
Go on Uumeh!
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
*Makes a hundred of watermelons with 100% more juiciness*
Isak: "Give up on the watermelons. What he really loves is cinnamon buns. And pizza. And tacos. And hamburgers. And waffles. And a Swedish dish called kroppkakor"
Sssshh!
Isak: *Looking sarcastically innocent* "Sorry"
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Uumeh: "Here, a cinnamon bun pizza with a hamburger and a waffle with a side of Kropakakakaor!"
...I think you mispronounced Kroppkakor...
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
You can't eat them at once you know
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Uumeh: "...Whatever, just take it and discard that glove okay?"
I think it's pronounced Crop-ca-core...
Uumeh: "Be quiet."
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
That's as close as you can get to the pronounciation in English. The only difference is that we pronounce 'r' differently. *makes my own pizzas, kroppkakor, hamburgers, waffles and buns using the reality stone*
Isak: *grabs the infinity gauntlet for himself*
Hey!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
*Takes the infinity gauntlet and uses the reality stone to make cats appear everywhere* What’s going on?? I just want cats
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Isak: *Takes back the infinity gauntlet and removes the cats* "No cats!"
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
*steals the gauntlet* Giraffes!