• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Hopefully. I don't like not getting to interact with my kitty, I got him when he was only a few weeks old so he's kinda like my kid... XD
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Cats are adorable.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Yus! :3 Even when they are trying to bite and claw your feet off, they are still adorable.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I can't wait to get cats once I get a new place.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I actually wouldn't have Skye if it hadn't been for my Grandpa, since my mom hates cats. What kind of kitties are you hoping to get? :3
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Well Siamese cats are my favorites, but there are no actual particular cats I hope to get. I love all the kitties.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Siamese cats are actually my favorite breed of cats, too! They are just so pretty~
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I had one and he had the prettiest blue eyes. And he had mitten paws.
Midnight Heart
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
He was the sweetest. But I really like classic black tuxedo cats too.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I really like them, too. I think my favorite cats of all time would probably have to be either gray and white ones, though, or pale ginger ones, since my own cat is pale ginger.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Those are lovely ones. :)
Midnight Heart
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
So is spring break this week for you?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I don't know? I'm homeschooled, and my mom hasn't mentioned anything about spring break, so I have no clue.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yeah that makes sense. I was homeschooled all the way through and some years we didn't get a spring break.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Usually we don't do work on days there are no school, (like during a snow day) though depending on how I'm doing we sometimes do, especially if we've skipped a few days for whatever reason.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I understand that.
My mother had us do things differently. We never got snow days off but one year after four weeks of school my mom would let us have one week off. That was nice, but we only did it like for a year.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Sometimes, when I first started learning to read and I decided I liked it, we would occasionally just spend the day reading instead of doing any actual work, since me and my mom both liked reading. We still do now, but not nearly as often, since my mom has trouble keeping book series for me to read XD
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:D I can understand that. Reading used to be my favorite subject and I would read books really quickly.