• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

GalacticDeg
GalacticDeg
If you did tag me, it wouldn't be any change, I get alerted with every single reply to a profile post (I need to change that.)

Also, Grookey is 10x cuter... RIGHT NOW. I bet he becomes a dumb gorilla thing so I'm not set in stone with him right now.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I didn't tag you. I think Pika talked to you.

And you're completely wrong! Scorbunny is the cutest of the three!
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Yeah, Killybunny is right with those two things. But he's taking it a little over-the-top.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
You're over the top
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Why?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Because i just said so :p
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I would prefer if Grookey could be something else except a gorilla, I have nothing in mind except spider monkeys right now so let’s just say that xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Either way, he can never beat my bunny in adorableness :3
Pokéboy098
Pokéboy098
Sobble is obviously superior. Scorbunny is just another fire/fighting type. It’ll probably evolve into an ugly monstrosity like Incineroar.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
You have now entered the death zone
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
No, it won't, I'm pretty sure they've realised that people hate fire/fighting starters because Incineroar looks like a fighting type but isn't.
And also Diggersby is a better comparison compared to Incineroar for possible ugly Scorbunny evolution 'cause, well, rabbit.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Diggersby is not a rabbit. It's a hare. They try to ruin my fluffballs reputation.

Also i don't hate the Fire/Fighting typing because i only care about it's looks and if it's strong
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
It's a rabbit. An ugly dirt rabbit, but still a rabbit.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
There are no ugly dirty rabbits. Only dirty/clean and cute ones. Therefore, Diggersby is not a rabbit. It's even to big to be a rabbit.

You have also entered the death zone now
GalacticDeg
GalacticDeg
But, do you REALLY want to know who the true saviour of Sword and Shield is?

Well, I'm telling you anyways. Wooloo.
GalacticDeg
GalacticDeg
And Pokeboy, Sobble's just a crying thing that wants to make everybody else cry. It's pure evil.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
It's not pure evil. I am pure evil.

And Wooloo isn't the saviour of Sword and Shield. Knowing that there is actually a leak on an illegal website that have predicted everything that's been revealed in the trailers so far (which means that Farfetch'd and Lapras probably will get evolutions)
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
I'm pretty sure Diggersby is based on rabbit but okay...
I mean, Diggers + Bunny...
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
A simple trick to make people believe it's a bunny
Pokéboy098
Pokéboy098
By illegal website, you mean forchan? I’ve watched YouTube videos...