• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
And I was wondering how USUM's story elements differ from that of Sun and Moon. I know it's the same base game with some new elements added to it. NO SPOILERS please :p
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Off the top of my head I can only really think of is that the stuff at the altar is different.

I probably forgot the rest since it's probably mostly minor differences plus I switched legendaries which might've made me a bit confused.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Ah and there's a sub story of sort regarding another dimension or something?
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Maybe a little bit?
Yeah sorry I'm not much help 'cause I've forgotten half the story.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Haha it's alright, thanks for replying :up:
P
peapod:)
Dude, imma be honest with you. I have no freaking idea.
Chunky Ramen
Chunky Ramen
It's pretty well the exact same, with a lot of afterstory. SOme of the cutscenes change, as well as some characters and how pkmn are obtained.
Chunky Ramen
Chunky Ramen
as for the sub story, it relates to the story itself, but doesn't really kick in until a majority has been completed. I tried to avoid spoilers there, sorry if I did spoil something.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
And thank you, @Steel_Snek! I think I get the general idea now :) I was wondering whether I'd play Ultra Moon or the regular one after beating Sun.
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
I'd say go for UM~
(totally not semi-biased because I've only play sun and UM out of the gen 7 games *sarcasm sign*)
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Hmm maybe :? how do you type the line over the text btw? xD
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
You put [ s] and [ /s] around the text, without the spaces.
It works practically anywhere on-site.