• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

~Rinko~
~Rinko~
I'm mainly asking because I found a somewhat large amount of terms for random fears at one point, including one that I think one of my characters has.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Do Spindas count?
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
I guess.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Well then, yes, my main OC has a fear of Spinda.
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Ah, I see.
Spinda is based on the giant panda (probably the Qinling panda) and the red panda. I wonder if that character would also be afraid of pandas, or at least those types of panda?
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
He has no problem with Pancham or Pangoro, which are arguably much scarier. In fact, his best friend has a Pangoro on her team. Oh, and there is a reason for the fear, it’s not just a natural one he was born with... so I guess that kinda disqualifies it.
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
No, not really.
I mean the character that I mentioned earlier, if he does have that fear, gained it not too long ago. Personally, it doesn't matter to me when or how someone got a fear for this random question.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Okeydoke! By the way, Spindacide is the term for giving yourself into a horde of Spinda. Long story.
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
I think I get some of it anyways.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Does fear of commitment count? Because a few of my OC's have that