• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Or, for me, hype to see comedy~
Chunky Ramen
Chunky Ramen
The anime is past the gentleman fight now, right? I skipped it bcuz it was eh, in my opinion. Now i'm waiting for the next chapter to come out, along with Shingekei's.
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
I dunno... not fully caught up with it.
I don't like that arc that much anyways...

EDIT: I just check, the episode coming/that came out today is finishing the fight and, I'm 99% certain, showing off what happens at the festival~
...also this is probably the second fight that lasts for more than a episode's worth of time.
Chunky Ramen
Chunky Ramen
k. tbh, I'm surprised it was over that quick, but probably for the better. Can't lie, the Festival and Joint Training were my least favorite arcs, because they were so boring.
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
...I can't argue with the fact that the festival arc is soooo boring.
The only reason I can really think of for the Joint Training arc being really boring would be how pretty much half of the characters in each fight did nothing and then having eight of nine in the final match do nothing...