• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

JadeStar
JadeStar
What's there to do there? :o
Schrift
Schrift
A lot. Imagine the island from peterpan but you can do what you want since the law there is really lenient. You can climb mountains, or do what I do and free dive. I love free diving, it's so fun just being underwater with fishes. The beaches there are 1000x better than the beaches here in england.
Schrift
Schrift
The food is amazing, the animals are amazing and the boullettes poisson is beautiful. They have a language made up of a bunch of other languages (french mostly). It descends from slavery. The language is called creole.
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
*makes notes and dissapires*
Schrift
Schrift
I don't know where he is going, there's a bunch of islands like this.
JadeStar
JadeStar
It sounds fun :D I'll think about for my next vacations :)
Schrift
Schrift
You know what Island I'm talking about right? (Just wanna make sure, so you don't end up going to some other country and end up being eaten by cannibals)
JadeStar
JadeStar
No :( Disneyland?
Schrift
Schrift
Well I guess the disney creatures are cannibals.

I was talking about Mauritius :D it's purely magical. (cannibal population -1)
JadeStar
JadeStar
Oh okay :D Well I'll consider it and let you know when I show up :)
Schrift
Schrift
Well this is awkward, I don't live there. I live in crappy england, I go there frequently every 2 years or so. I come from there but I don't live there, well not yet. When I'm 24 we're going to move back.
JadeStar
JadeStar
I can wait, besides I don't see myself leaving on vacations anytime soon :D
Schrift
Schrift
Okay! What's Canada like?
JadeStar
JadeStar
Fresh, calm and neat :) Your biggest worry is what you will have for breakfast, followed by lunch and dinner. Oh and don't forget the in between snacks :D
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
Sounds like heaven.. My biggest worry are usually neighbors
Schrift
Schrift
So you don't worry about giant spiders? Or you don't deal with mosquitoes and snakes? Last time I went, I accidentally destroyed a hornet's nest in a mountain. I have never ran up so fast XD
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
If it was me, then I would probably trip over and they would get me ;-;
JadeStar
JadeStar
Well depends where you go :D I stick to the city :) Although you should be careful if you go hiking, but I think that applies to anywhere in the world :D
Schrift
Schrift
I love adrenaline, but yeah I'll have to be more careful. I just ad surgery a week ago, two bones and nerve damage.
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
From hornets?