• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Schrift
Schrift
Both, cause I still don't understand.

Can you dumb it down to the point where a potato can understand?
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Dictator from past.
Same as fictional girl with short green hair.
That good enough?
Schrift
Schrift
Which fictional girl with short green hair?
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
A fictional, demon-possessed, dictator girl with short green hair from a story I don't wanna name just yet ;)~
I don't think you'll know her... she's from a really, really, really niche franchise.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Pika, don't bully the braindead
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Fiiiiiiiineee... she's called Nemesis.
A demon-possessed dictator with short green hair named Nemesis who literally ended the world via nukes.
Schrift
Schrift
Thank you my lord

Sounds like fun, so much fear to feast on.
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Eh? You mean when she was riiight about to end the world?
Schrift
Schrift
Yea she was probably right, what was her reason?
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Uh... I dunno. Possessed by wrath demon springs to mind, but I don't actually fully know why...
smew178
smew178
Me
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Oooh dear...
I don't think you've ran into Killybunny yet, so you don't know about the alert spam that's gonna happen now that you've reawakened this post.
Killerbunny the god
Schrift
Schrift
Well time to murder my notifs

Is it possible to be the god of multiple things?
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Possibly? Depends on which pantheon you’re looking at
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Apollo and Hermes have a lot of different things they're gods of. Hermes is the god of thieves, merchants, mailmen and travellers. Apollo is the god of music, oracles, poetry, sun and have some influence in medicine
Schrift
Schrift
I'm only going to be the god of fear, since well I'm not as strong per say most of the other gods. Like Gamingfan is already way stronger and there is Killerbunny, who is beyond what I'm capable of.
~Rinko~
~Rinko~
Yup, you can and if you want to be 'realistic' god then you probably should.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
As the god of death, I'm multiple gods in one. Satan (technically not a god but still), Hades and Pluto, Lucifer (technically not a god either but still) and Hel. With Hades/Pluto as part of me, I also have influence over metals and minerals. Things that can be found underground basically
Schrift
Schrift
Technically I'm a dream demon but I'm just better than the others surprisingly.