• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

~Rinko~
~Rinko~
I don't see why not~! That might be a RP I can finally actually join, too. Might. Depends on a couple things, besides just time...
Martin Pine
Martin Pine
Of course! My biggest concern is time I can commit but I think I could manage it decently as long as everyone is happy with a tame pace and perhaps sections of the RP where they’re left to their own devices
RhythmThief
RhythmThief
Heck, go for it. We 'Charms users seem to be suckers for the whole 'superpowered high school' schtick.

Aside from time concerns as you've mentioned, I suppose the only other area of focus could be coming up with a plot to balance the Slice of Life elements, whether that takes place in the main universe, in an alternate world etc.
Martin Pine
Martin Pine
Yeah I’ve been mulling over whether to have it in an alternate universe or in the future or past or whether to allow the canon quirks. I saw a RP on here a while back called the floatsmen lot?
Martin Pine
Martin Pine
Something like that and it was like a less prestigious school than UA. I liked that xD Kinda rambling, did have ideas forming but my main source of conflict was whether it was in an alternate verse or canon verse and whether it is in the future or past xD