• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
NightRaven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Remember that twenty-page story that's coming here soon? Well...since I can't necessarily copy-and-paste it properly, I'll have to retype it
    Reactions: Twilight Nova
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    Expect it to come in small segments every now and then: I can't retype the entire twenty-one-page story within the random amount of time we have for the internet to work until it shuts off...unless I get lucky. Or have patience of steel.
    Which, I actually don't have XD
    I cant believe that I'm three days late to your birthday, Raven! That makes me sad! :.: Happy Birthday!
    How are you?
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    I'm glad...but is it bad that I either don't remember the incident or didn't know about it? What happened? (You don't have to discuss it if you don't want to; I won't force you, friend)
    Shadewing
    Shadewing
    Oh no, I have no issues telling it- I'm not even sure if I told people online. I was swimming st my grandmother's lake, and when I dove in, I hit my head on a rock and kind of went into a coma for a day or two- then realized that I lost some of my memories and motor skills.

But I'm so happy that I'm making progress!
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    Oh o-o I think I heard only something about you hitting your head on a rock... I'm glad you're okay!
    Wait a sec, how did I miss...?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN!!
    Andrewski
    Andrewski
    I appreciate your sentiment, but I'm not actually upset about anything :p
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    Oh. ^^' Sorry about that!
    This is what happens when you don't get sleep: you have the attention span of a gnat.
    XD Not only do I suffer possible insomnia, but I'm kind of blind at times.
    And I'm ill. But I'm recovering oddly quickly.
    Except, coughing is popping up, and sometimes, trying to breathe without coughing is like walking on hot coals without reacting.
    Andrewski
    Andrewski
    Its okay! No need for apologize! I'm glad I was able to help you out, and I appreciate that you try to do the same.
    Gee, sicknesses are no fun though. Hopefully you feel better soon!
    I'm barely alive. And now I'm celebrating a year closer to my death! XD I'll try and set up some more things for you!
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    Well... to be honest, not so great... but don't worry about me! How's life been treating you?
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    I've been doing a bit fine. Just happened to catch an annoying illness (comforting that the influenza virus is surrounding us and sending people to the hospital as always)...hopefully it's nothing.
    But, what happened? Are you okay?
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    I hope you feel better soon! And... I'll tell you in a convo.
    I FIXED IT! -hugs tv happily- yes. I found out the issue...something was blocking part of it and therefore causing it to not start up..?
    I love weird coincidences like these: last night, my television shut off by itself then turned back on. Now, my Xbox One turned on by itself
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    The back door keeps randomly unlocking ;-; same with my room door
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    o-o -hugs- hhhhhh...that's weird..
    I'll never forget the note in my brother's closet:
    "Gone without a trace"
    - T
    That's all it says. When we first moved here, and I saw that note, the very same day I swore I heard someone walking in the attic.
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    Omg woah
    Guess who is back! I accidentally took too long of a break from here... ;-; sorry, friends.
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    However, I taught myself "Somnus", one of the greatest themes from Final Fantasy XV, perfectly. And it's in Latin. All of it is Latin. It was hard, especially without lyrics, but I found some, wondering what language it was in...
    And it was Latin.
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    It's ok ;-;
    And ooo nice
    Hello
    We haven't talked in quite some time
    Reactions: Andrewski
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    I'm doing fine...sort of. Ranger, the son of Midas, who died over the horrid Summer of 2016, isn't doing too well; he's ill and limping, and his mother, Ruby, practically runs him over... And there's this cat that keeps visiting us that sits outside all day in the cold while it's owner doesn't seem to care.
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    Oh no..... ;-; I hope he gets better, and the mum stops being rude, and the kitty is ok
    Twilight Nova
    Wow! What a way to kick the year off with a tornado warning! In the middle of the night! Gee, thanks 2017!
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    LOVE YOU TOO, 2017! LOVE YOU TOO.

That noise...it burns an everlasting mark in my soul, and tears its way into my nightmares. The phone going off by a tornado warning....THAT NOISE IS SO CREEPY. HHHH....
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    Generator broke at my school. Power went down.
    Yaspen
    Yaspen
    O-O
    We had snow days. I literally got out of my mom's car and fell. It was wet also, and I got SOAKED. ._.
    Does anyone else have that sinking feeling about 2017...?
    What happened a little bit ago was extremely terrifying...
    Steven quarts universe
    Steven quarts universe
    Dude I caught cronic fatigue syndrome ( something 12-16 year olds can get) at the age of 6 they thought I had stuff like H.I.V. Montoron nurone diesie (the string Steven hawking has) and a bunch of other stuff so every time I fell asleep I felt like I could die from something at the age of 6
    Steven quarts universe
    Steven quarts universe
    It was horrible I couldn't walk I was in hospital for 4 months so we've all be there sorry you had it so recently though
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    My brother had meningitis when he was young, I think: my head's all screwed up at the moment, but I'm sorry that you had to go through that as well. I'm surprised you caught that, considering you were below the age limit by 6-10 years. I'm glad you managed to pull through, though!
    Hh...I took two Alka-Seltzer Cold tablets yesterday, used an inhaler yesterday, and took two more tablets, and here I am, coughing non-stop.
    I've actually forgotten if I'd introduced you to the demons of Kaviin, the Underworld of Uurjland.
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    I'm thinking about setting some journal entries of my own from prisoners in Kaviin. I think I've introduced you, but I cannot remember. XD
    FINALS ARE OVER
    ITS WINTER BREAK
    My teacher had to get a box of tissues because at least five students were crying with joy
    Including me
    DUUUUUDE I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS ONE SONG LYRIC BUT WHEN I DO I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS SOULMATE AU I FOUND
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    HELP MEEEEEE ;-; IM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING BUT I CANT FOCUS BECAUSE ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS LITERALLY EITHER "DEATH INSPIRES ME LIKE A DOG INSPIRES A RABBIT" OR MY POOR BABY BLUE GETTING HIT BY A BUS (from the soulmate AU)
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    Hhhhhhhh...
    I never study.

I wish you luck, child ;-;
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    Same ;-;

Good luck to you too friendo
    Ow..my head still hurts from this morning; I fell in gym class, and my head slammed on the rock-hard floor..and everyone heard it.
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    Ouch! ;-; how'd that happen?
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    OH OH Important question: do you mind being in my horror/mystery short story? (Spoilers: everyone dies but two characters so you will die a brutal death ;=; )
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    Sure! ^^ What characters of mine do you want in there?
    I found a giant sipder in class the other day xD It was hanging on the wall beside me and I was like "Move once and I'll run."
    JIMMYS BACK MY SWEET PSYCHOTIC CHILD IS BACK
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    HHHHHHHHHHHH
    Twilight Nova
    Twilight Nova
    Granted he was only there for like ten seconds and killed like twenty people and was gone for like five months bUT HES BACK

ALSO MY MOTHER BOUGHT ME LIKE FIVE FLANNEL SHIRTS AND I WANT TO CRY WITH HAPPINESS BECAUSE I LOVE FLANNEL
    So the tall squish was absent today and we were sitting at the table and someone goes "it's quiet" and I say "uptown" and we all just out of tune-ly sang "Its Quiet Uptown" and we were all almost crying omg
    Great; I found a song that I love that reminds me of my previous depression..but I still love it. Help.
    I'm thinking about making little poem collections. But it will take some time! ^^
    NightRaven
    NightRaven
    Each bundle will be one work with 5 poems in each. The first bundle is called "Reality", and the first poem is "Human".
    ^^ I hope you enjoy them (they're free-verse, so they DON'T have to rhyme or have a rhythm. So some parts may rhyme, others may not)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…