• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon journey though the regions

Monica nodded her head to the elven girl's greeting, placing her hands on her hips as she looked to the two Vulpix that ran happily around Babs. The Furfrou seemed excited, giddily barking at the two as they ran around her. They seemed happy, and to that Monica was thankful. "Well, wonderful to meet you, Lola. I reign from the Kalos region, Camphrier Town. Near Parfum Palace, if you've heard of that." She said, taking her ponytail and lightly twirling it with her right index finger. She listened to the girl introduce her Pokemon. "Kaipo and Hani, what wonderful names." Monica commented, and then heard the compliment gave to her elegantly styled Furfrou.
"Ah, yes. This is Babs. I got her after a poacher incident...I took her in and now she's the prettiest Furfrou I ever seen." Monica said, and the Furfrou let out another bark. "Fur-Fur! Frou!" Babs then continued playing, happily hopping around the two Vulpix. "I'm glad you think she's beautiful, as I."

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
"Thank you. Their names suit them quite well. I have taken care of them since they were but hatchlings." At her mentioning her homeland, she shook her head softly. "This is my first time leaving my Island. I had... obligations, back home. But upon Professor Oak's request, I have traveled here to Kanto to fulfill his wish." She frowned at the mention of poachers. No such cruelty should ever be justifiable. She was extremely intolerant of such behaviors, it went against everything her people stood for. "Great Tapu Lele, that's awful. She is lucky you found her then." She glanced at Babs, happy to see her in a better state these days.

Kaipo cooed happily, clearly the more verbal of the two, pawing at Babs' bell on her collar as it jingled, while Hani was chasing her heart shaped tail. The young fox pokemon were having a blast.

Lola smiled at the three having fun with each other. That was the way it was supposed to be. Pokemon enjoying life and being happy. She turned to Monica with a thought. "Um. My apologies if this is too straightforward for your liking, but would you like to be my travel companion? It would be most delightful to have someone to share this journey with. Do not feel obligated to do so, however. I will understand if you have other plans."

"Aw, shucks! Mah speech pattern is somethang Aah picked up over the years. Mah Ma and Diddy honestly were the ones resposable for mah accent. Aah honestly cain't tell when Aah'm usein' it." She replied to Alex. Truth was this was how she learned to speak. To her, she pronounced all of her words correctly. To change it now would be almost impossible.

Chapman raised his nose in the air smelling something sweet as he barked leaping off passing the two girls that were having a conversation. Sparkx his Eevee leaped out of his hood as well wearing a light blue bandana around her neck with light purple outlined flowers at the side chasing after the Dandy trimmed style Furfrou. "Chap! Sparkx! where are you going!?" Shadow called out running after them passing the ladies. "Sorry ladies!" he said as his hood flew off by mistake revealing his black wolf ears but at least his face was covered so they won't see his actual face. "Fur! Furfrou!" Chap barked to Shadow. "Ee! Eevee!" Sparkx said trying to stop him from running but with her small legs, it appeared difficult to catch up.

"Well I think it is very charming. It is quite refreshing to hear someone who speaks so different then from where I grew up at. I am very glad to meet someone who is different." He thought the girl Hilda was fun. She had a great way of speaking that made him want to just smile. He wanted to be her friend. He did wonder however if she had a twin brother who would be interested in dating him.

Povel continued to observe the close converse that went on around him. The Piplup fidgeted with his arms for a brief moment. The penguin Pokémon glanced around, while he attempted to jot some mental notes of one main thing from each person that stood out to the little Pokémon. The Piplup slowly blinked and closed his eyes. He remained completely still in the boy's arms. Several quiet noises emanated from the little penguin soon after.

"Well, thanks. Now I reckon that we should be goin' on now. Best not wast daylight or we will be talkin' until the Milktank come home," Hilda said. She saw that the Piplup was now sleeping and she put a finger to her mouth and pointed at the penguin. "Best we be quiet now," she whispered to the wolf.

Monica was shocked to hear that Lola had never heard of Camphrier, but she was from a different region entirely, so Monica understood. She was happy to see Kaipo, Hani, and Babs playing so happily together, Babs clearly appreciating the company of the two younger Pokemon. The Furfrou sat down, allowing the Kaipo to play with the bell on her pink collar, and happily swayed her tail for Hani to paw at. Monica then nodded at her comment of the poachers. "She is very happy now, she has companionship and friends that will join her along the way." She softly cooed, lowering herself to pet the heart-shaped fluff on her forehead. "Fur!"
She then returned to her normal stance when Lola asked Monica about being her companion through Kanto. "A companion? That sounds wonderful. Your Vulpix and Babs seem very in-tune and happy, so I feel like them sharing an adventure would be beneficial for both parties." Monica answered, happily laughing as Babs bobbed her tail up and down as to hopefully entertain the Kantoian Vulpix that pawed at her tail.

"Yeah ai think that will be the best." He led the group who gathered at the route and entered the terminal to Veridian city. "We should probably stop by pokemart to stock up on supplies for Veridian forest."

Krisseon

Lola beamed. "Ah! This makes me very happy!" She said in a cheery sing-songy tone.

Upon hearing the news, Kaipo cooed happily. "Vul! Vulpix-ix!"
Hani jumped around in circles, excited for their company.
They both simultaneously cuddled up to the poodle pokemon, making a Babs sandwich.

Lola nearly melted at the sight.

Monica began laughing cheerfully again as the foxes pressed themselves against the Poodle Pokemon, looking lightly towards Lola who seemed to be cooing over Babs, Kaipo, and Hani's every little movement. It was cute, Monica would admit, looking at the pile of multicolored fluff that their Pokemon made. "They're clearly excited about it." Monica spoke, looking off into the distance.
"Speaking of a journey, how about we get to Viridian City? It might be better to let these balls of fluff play elsewhere than keep 'em out in the wild. I hate the idea of one of them getting attacked." At the word 'City', Babs looked up, as if excited to be out of a withering route that was invested with rats and nonchalant birds.

Hilda nodded to Alex. "Ya know, I was here befo-wah I went to Pallet. Also, Aah come from Unova. Nice place really. Flossecy Rach is mah home. Aah reckon that you would like it. Now about the Pokemart thang, Aah'm sure that we know what is needed of us, beginer trainers. Now I better git goin' there myself." Hilda then entered Viridian City, letting Felix down and putting on his leash. Now she could walk around Viridian without holding on to her pup the entire time.

Krisseon

Lola blinked and blushed a bit for her show of soft fondness towards pokemon. "Ah, yes! Of course, we have much to do! Come friends, let us venture forward!" She chirped, spinning on a heal and exiting the woods, getting back onto the trail. Kaipo and Hani jumped up, following Lola obediently and were at her side in an instant.

Povel remained in the boy's arms, almost like a statue in a way. A few quiet snores came out of his tiny beak. His flippers shifted locations in a discreet manner from time to time.

In another realm, the little penguin soon found himself in a bleak, white world. The area was void of any life, and the Piplup could find no such meaning in the barren land.

"You're just too weak! Go ahead and cry like that stupid monkey and turtle did!" A childish voice boldly asserted to the small penguin.

"You're just too stupid to think that! Go away!" Povel retorted to the young teenager.

"How about you take your dumb medicine first ya baby penguin?" The child in a red camp shirt countered, before a syringe filled with green liquid appeared beside the little penguin!

"N- no! Eek! Get away from me!" Povel cried, before the Piplup panted and rubbed his eyes for a brief moment. A wisp breath came out of his beak. The penguin Pokémon shook his head in front of the boy that led the group towards the city of Veridian.

"Ugh... I still can't sleep much... I just don't know what's going on," Povel quietly whispered to himself, before he continued to quietly pant away from the boy's arms. His warm body quivered slightly for a brief moment. He shielded part of his eyes with his twitchy arms for around a good minute.

Kyle has already guessed that these trainers had already been to the professor’s lab, so it was probably pointless to go there now. So instead he turned around and followed the other trainers back towards town. He made a semi-consistent chink-clink sound as he walked and he hoped it didn’t get on the nerves of the other trainers.

She has saw the other trainers leave as she placed her violin back in its case before she shut it placing it on her back again. Bella seemed to enjoy hearing her play as she seemed now interested in the trainer playing his flute with the Fraxure with him. Bella came over just a bit as she sat down giving a smile as her tanish yellow tail wagged a bit. She stood just next to her as she heard this trainer play his flute silently listening as her white wolf ears shifted forward under her hood.-

As Sterling's flute song slowly reached it's conclusion, he slowly opened his eyes to see that several people had crowded around him to likely listen, Sterling let out a light blush as he wasn't aware of the attention he just brought, but it was more than he was used to. He turned his head to the lady who sat next to him with a raised eyebrow. "Were you the one playing the violin? I thought I heard a second instrument whilst I was playing." He asked as he put the flute back in his bag.

As he waited for a response, Sterling felt his Fraxure tug on his trouser leg to get his attention, then pointed over to the girl with the Furfrou. "There something you wanted to say to her?" Sterling asked as the Fraxure nodded. "Alright, I trust you." He said as he got up and decided to give a bow to those who stayed to hear his song before he decided to head off toward after Fraxure toward the lady with the Furfrou. "Um... hey there, my Pokemon wanted to have a little talk with yours, but I'm assuming the crowd kept that from happening. Were you one of the people who watched me play the flute?" He asked calmly.

Monica was about to follow Lola, a smile gracing her face. "Babs, co-" She was then cut of by a guy's voice, one that was strikingly different from anything she had ever heard. Monica turned, and moved over to Babs, where the flute player and his dinosaur Pokemon stood. "Oh! Bonjour! You're the flute player. Yeah, of course Babs can chat with your...ehm, sorry, I've never seen a Pokemon like that before." She ended her sentence, and Babs immediately jumped up to greet the Tusked Pokemon. "Frou...!" The Poodle wagged it's tail, the heart-trimmed fur around the tip of her tail swaying wildly about. "And yes, I did stop to watch, but I shyed away when a bunch more people were here. Your Pokemon seemed uncomfortable with the crowd."
She hummed, petting her Furfrou's head before leaving it to talk with the musician's companion. "The music was quite pretty, though. Babs and a lot of other Pokemon enjoyed it."

Sterling chuckled lightly as one hand scratched the back of his head. "Babs eh? Never seen a Pokemon like her before, I must say that she looks cute with that fur of hers. As for me, my Pokemon is called Fraxure, a Pokemon I had ever since he was the pre evolved form known as Axew. And it wasn't because he didn't like big crowds... it's because I don't like big crowds." He finished with a blush on his face. Meanwhile, Fraxure happily talked with the Furfrou before it ran around her as if it wanted to play.

"Thank you for the compliment on my song as well, I learned most of them from my grandfather. I didn't realize my family's songs would be so popular, especially toward Pokemon." He said with a smile as he looked at his flute once more before he put it back in his bag. "The name's Sterling by the way, I'm on a journey to be a Dragon master!" He said before he blushed at his last two words, about to assume that the woman found it ridiculous.

"Fraxure, eh? Seems like a pretty cool Pokemon. It's certainly interesting." Monica looked over the Fraxure, it seemed joyous, running around Babs. It reminded her of the Vulpixes Lola had, excited to see the beautiful Poodle. "And yes, I just recently got Babs trimmed. She is my only and best Pokemon. As yours, I've had her since I was was young." Babs played along with the Fraxure, jumping around it and wagging her tail.
Monica then listened to what the man had to say, she wouldn't interrupt. She heard his name, Sterling, and his ambitions. He seemed embarrassed by his last few words, and Monica hoped to reassure him. "Well, Sterling. I'm Monica, Monica Price. And having a dream isn't bad, a Dragon Master sounds charming." Monica spoke, placing one hand on her hip and letting the other dangle. "All I want is to win with Babs by my side, and if I can, I'd like to Perform with her. She's the only Pokemon who has ever show such loyalty." Monica holed sharing her own dream would give consolance to Sterling, as she was quite embarrassed with her own, rather childish dreams. A Dragon Master sounded much cooler, in her opinion.

"Oh-I um" Avery responded at the sight of the crowd around Alex. She sighed, and carried on walking. She wanted to get some supplies.
"Alex, lets goo," She called. She didn't like being around large groups, or in small groups, or her anxiety would kick in. She preferred walking by herself, or with one or two others. She entered Veridien city, steering herself to the Pokemart.

"Uhh... umm... is there a thing where little things like me aren't able to sleep even though they might need to?" Povel asked the boy, before he panted again for a brief moment. The Piplup quickly rubbed his eyes and glanced around the unfamiliar area for a brief moment. The little penguin scratched his head for a split second. He looked up at the boy and attempted to keep his rapid breaths at a more quieter volume.

Alex walked with the two girls Avery and Hilda. Hilda had already gone ahead and Avery seemed to be in her own thoughts. He made his way to the pokemart with the two. He walked inside and made his way down the aisles. He found a tent that would fit more then two people, outdoor cooking supplies, and a few other things. He did make his way to the pokeball aisle. He ended up getting more then he planned but he wanted to be prepared for anything that came along. He turned towards Avery. "Do you need help finding everything you need?"

He then heard what Povel said to him. "I am sorry did we wake you? I did not mean to."

She nodded to the male named Starling. "Yes I was, if that's what you were asking, I calms me in a way so I play it" she answered him. "Isn't that right Bella?" She asked the Deputante trimmed Furfrou. "Furfrou!" She barked answering her before she nodded the other Furfrou that was heart trimmed and decided to greet her with her tail wagging. "Greetings Monica, I'm JC and this is Bella my Deputante trimmed style Furfrou" she told her giving a slight smile as Bella barked. "Its nice to see new faces once in a while"she added. "But nice to meet you Starling and Monica"she said in a gentle tone.-

"No, it was something else that made me scared... It's like some sort of boy in this weird hair and a big, bad pointy thing," Povel promptly replied, while he glanced around the various isles of the Pokémon Market. The little penguin quietly panted and covered his beak for a brief moment. The Piplup remained as still as he could in the boy's arms. The penguin Pokémon attempted to place more focus in the real world instead of something in his little head.

Avery was startled at the sudden hearing of Alex's voice.
"Oh, gosh you made me jump! Anyways, I don't really need any help, since i've got everything," She looked at what he had. " Though, I do request you buy some Pokemon food. You don't know when Eevee and Caterpie are going to be hungry. Im going to the check-out now. Meet you outside!" She said as she walked towards the conveyor belt. Eevee jumped up and down on her head, giving her a slight, mediocre headache.

Sterling smiled at JC. "Likewise, you're good with the violin as well." He complimented before he looked back at Monica. "I know the feeling on winning with your first Pokemon at your side." He said as he tried not to blush at Monica's positive belief on his dream... but failed. Fraxure on the other hand happily greeted Bella and lightly tapped her as if to play tag. "So... I'm assuming you girls are also heading to Viridian city? Unless you plan on training here for a bit."

Alex thought about what the girl said and decided to go to the farmers market instead for fresh ingredients for their food. He wanted to make their own food. He did grab a few things needed to make their food. He walked up to the guy at the counter and checked out. He stored everything in his bag and walked out to meet Avery. "He I decided to see what types of things they have at the farmers market in the middle of town. He will have more fresh ingredients for their food."

She chuckled a bit. "Well I thanks for the compliment, by brother and I are both Violinists so we played together when we were young with our Eevee's at the time before the Furfrou siblings came along, but speaking of siblings I actually have to find my brother Shadow and his Furfrou Chapman the Dandy trimmed style Furfrou, also Bella's brother since he just went ahead without me" she said a bit annoyed. "He wears a wolf mask and hooded cape but black and his mask is gold streaked at the side but anyway yes I am heading to Viridian city since it may be possible that Shadow could be there" she said as Bella barked at the Fraxure tapping him with her nose as she barked at Babe to play along. "Although Babs trim is the most cutest thing I much say that heart trim is perfect just like Bella's Deputante trim" she complimented.-

"Oh, right. Lets hope your pokemon like them, then! Where do you suppose we go now?" She questioned Alex.
"I might just go find more pokemon. Want to join?" She held out one of her freshly-bought Pokeballs.

"Aha. Well, I'm not traveling with the violinist. Nice to meet you, though." Monica hummed, watching Babs start to play with the two Pokemon that belonged to the other trainers. "I'm heading off to Viridian with Lola. She's the girl over there. If you'd like to join us, they you can." Monica said, pointing back to the blonde haired, elven girl.
Babs then returned from playing with the Débutante trimmed Furfrou and the Fraxure, circling around her trainer and then staying behind Monica. "Fur-Fur!" The Poodle seemed excited about Sterling and his Fraxure staying with them, a smile gracing her snout.

"Well I am going to head the farmers market then head on my way to Veridian forest to train a little more." Alex headed the way to market. He bought quite a few things for his pokemon. He prefered to buy ingredients and make his own.

"But what are you going to train on? I'm not exactly sure if it's going to be safe out there. I really don't want to go back to that girl in the pink hair," Povel quietly voiced to the boy, before he fidgeted with his arms and scarf soon after. The Piplup scratched his head when he saw the boy buying some items from a different market never seen before. The little penguin slowly nodded at the boy and took a quiet, lengthy breath.

"Okay, I'll wait." Avery replied as she watched him walk off. She thought of the potential pokemon she could catch.
"Maybe I'll catch a Weedle?" She said to herself, not paying attention to her surroundings.

Sterling perked up at the opportunity to join her. "That sounds great, that way we can help each other with our dreams... and then some." He said, clearly excited as Fraxure managed to hear and let out a cheerful cry at the knowledge that he can still play with the Furfrous. "Travelling with girls? Don't lose your cool now... you're Sterling Hercules!" He thought to himself.

"It is more of letting our pokemon learn and practice what they know. It helps them to evolve later on. Some people have their pokemon battle one another." He paid for all of the fresh ingredients and walked back to Avery. "Hey I am ready to go now."

"Okay! Lets go!" She shouted. She skipped along to Viridian Forest, humming as she went
"Im really excited! Are you excited too Alex?" She question. Yes, she was a bit of a nosy parker, but it was mostly out of curiosity. She looked up at Alex, who seemed to be concentrating on something.

Krisseon

After a few minutes of waiting for her new friend back on the route and seeing no sign of her catching up, Lola grew worried. Did something happen? Had she changed her mind? Was she being attacked? She shook the thoughts from her mind and decided to check on things. She made her way back to Monica, noticing other trainers with her. She approached with a cheerful smile. "Oh, Monica! You have made friends, how lovely!" She looked at the two and bowed in greeting, much like she did when she met the other blonde. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. I am Lola." Kaipo and Hani sat at her side quietly, a bit shy with all the new faces.

Sterling turns his head to Lola with a smile. "Ah, so you're the one Monica's gonna be travelling with? Nice to meet you, call me Sterling, I too plan on travelling with her so that I can become a Dragon Master!" He said before he blushed, despite the comfort on Monica explaining her dream to him, he still felt a bit on embarrassment whenever he talked about his dream... he didn't know why. Fraxure immediately walks up to Lola and waves at her wit a big smile. "Are those Vulpixes with you? I won't lie, they're adorable." Sterling added.

"Yeah I am excited as well. I am so glad to have so much fun on our journey." He followed Avery to Veridian forest. He could not wait to get going.

Amra was in Pallet town. She had just gotten a letter from professor Oak. He wanted her help with a new pokebox system. She decided to walk around route one to see if she could find someone. She knew her cousin came this way. She came to the route and walked along the path until she heard voices. She decided to see who it could be. She came to find her cousin Lola. Buneary ran ahead. Her pink fluff bouncing around her. She had seen the vulpix she knew so well. "Lola is that you?"