• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Basic Anime Highschool

Jonouchi looked at Kazuma and nodded “I haven’t had a lot of things” He said as he looked up. “Besides is good to try new things” Jonouchi said as he pulled out his Clackers and started to practice. Jonouchi used the Clackers as a type of grappling rope as he aimed it a the salt “Here I go” He whisper.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kazuma looked at Jonouchi, "Yeah, how long have you been in Japan for?" Kazuma asked curiously as he was confused at how he hadn't tried most Japanese foods. He then looked at Jun, "Oh so you're having cow and rice, nice choice." Kazuma said while writing it down, he tended to forget a lot of things so he was writing it down to make sure he wouldn't, "But before I go, Yuki what are you having, and then I'll go and order."

“I just moved to Japan this month” Jonouchi said as he placed the salt down. “I used to live in New York with my Grandpa Joseph Joestar”He added. Jonouchu closed his eyes and began to remember his past “we lived in a large house close to Central Park” He said.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Jonouchi curiously, "So do you have any Japanese relatives, or something, I mean your first name is Japanese." Kazuma smiled. "I've lived here pretty much my entire life." He said gazing out at the rain, "But in all my time living here, I've never made friends like this."

“My original name was Joey” Jonouchi said as he I place his Clackers back into his pocket. “I had my name changed to Jonouchi when I moved here” Jonouchi added while he looked down. Jonouchi looked at Jun, then Haruki until he turn to Kazuma “there’s a reason why I’m here though” He said with a smile.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Jonouchi, "Yeah I thought you didn't look very Japanese." Kazuma said as he stood up to go and get the food. "Does anybody mind helping with bring all the food back, I mean I can't carry all of it." Kazuma then looked at his phone to check if his brother had messaged him, he had. His brother had asked, where are you right now? Kazuma replied back with, I'm just hanging out with my friends at the moment.

"Yeah, a rice bowl seems pretty good." Yuki put the menu down and replied to Kazuma, which was now talking with the others. "What's the reason, Jonouchi?" She didn't want to intrude if it was personal, though she was generally curious. "It's cool that you lived in New York, I never really traveled that much. It was usually like to a different city and such, it's never been that far out."

After Hinata finished eating he just decided to take a walk instead of skate.Hinata's nose still hurt from when he Busted it.And blood was still gushing out of it,even though he stuffed it."I can't look charming like THIS so,what's even the point in going out"Hinata complained.Hinata just went inside and started using his phone.

Jayblade

Kazuma smiled at Yuki and Jonouchi, "Yeah me neither, I think the farthest I have been is Australia, and that was when I was like six years old." Kazuma laughed. "Anyway Yuki, you wanna help me bring the food back, I could use some help, but you don't have to." Kazuma said as he sat down next to her and smiled.

After Hinata's phone went dead,he started to skate again.But wore armour this time.Hinata felt his nose burn and he clutched it.(Big mistake)He lost his balance and fell hard on his back."good thing I'm wearing a helmet,or I would of had a temporary concussion"Hinata said.Hinata kept riding past multiple Stores and Restaurants."I'll stop over here"Hinata said as he crouched near a tree.

"No, I can help you." Yuki, now finished eating, stood up from her chair and took a plate. "I guess you can take the others." She told Kazuma, and moved over to the counter to bring the food back. "Here, thank you for the food." She smiled, and walked back over to the table to continue taking plates back.

Jayblade

Kazuma looked at Yuki, "Yuki there's actually a reason I asked you to come up with me instead of Jun or Jonouchi, because there's something I need to ask you." Kazuma paused and stood still for a moment. "You know when I asked you to be my date to the festival, did you only accept because you pity me, I want you to be honest, because at first you seemed to hate me."

Yuki turned to Kazuma, plates in hand. "Obviously I wouldn't pity you, I just.. You are a bit nicer than you seemed to be." She blushed, and moved to put the plates on the table. At this point, she was finished and all plates were gone. She looked back at Kazuma, awaiting a response.

Hinata started to feel a bit lonely.He was an only child and he can't really make a lot of friends due to his Enhanced Overprotectiveness.(if that's even a word.)Hinata wanted school to start already,but he had already left from it.Hinata skated back home,(but not before buying chips first) Hinata arrived at his house and Just waited impatiently for school to start.

Jayblade

Kazuma still stood where he was and then he blushed a little, "So she actually didn't pity me, like every other girl that I've met." Kazuma smiled at Yuki after he had finished eating his curry. "You know I think your a really nice person too, and I'm glad I got to meet you on the first day." Kazuma stated as he put his jacket on. "Well guys are you all finished because I've ate my food already." He looked at his phone, it was around 8:30pm. "Well guys If you are all finished I think we should get going, and if you guys want you could stay over at mine as my dad still won't be home until later tomorrow."

"Yeah, you were a nice person to me throughout the day." She looked at the others, that seemed to be done with their food. "I should get going as well. Goodbye, everyone." She hided her yawn, and waved at them. She left the building, and ran over to her house to go to sleep. It was a long day.. Though it was a nice one, I guess. She stared at the ceiling on her bed, before rolling over.

Jayblade

Kazuma smiled at Yuki, "Hey Yuki, can I please come with you, I don't wanna walk on my own, and I don't really want you walking alone either It's quite late and dark." Kazuma said as he stood behind her. He then checked his phone, "I should probably ask for her number too." Kazuma looked at the time and then looked at Yuki. "Hey Yuki you wanna exchange numbers on the way." He said smiling. But Yuki had already left. Kazuma left shortly after. "You know I wonder if Yuki will let me meet her at her house tonight, I'll knock her door and ask." Kazuma made his way to Yuki's house. When he got there he knocked at the door, waiting for her to be there.

Last edited:
“Hey Kazuma we heading back?” Jonouchi asked as,he looked up to see that everyone was gone. “Oh guess i’m walking home alone then” Jonouchi said as he stood up and walked out of the restaurant. Jonouchi grabbed and his and started to peddle as he rode home alone. “Maybe I sound as Yuri to the dance” Jonouchi said to himself before he reassured himself.

Yuki was watching TV when someone knocked on the door. She opened it shortly after, it was Kazuma. "Oh, hey. What do you want?" She smiled, awaiting for a response. I wonder what he's going to say.

Jayblade

Kazuma was surprised when Yuki opened the door, "Oh she actually answered, well I guess I should ask her if her parents are in first." Kazuma stood and looked up to Yuki after thinking. "So Yuki, I was wondering, are your parents in because I was wondering if I could come in and we could spend some time together, alone." Kazuma asked, "Hopefully I didn't mess up," He thought hoping they could spend time.

"No, actually. My parents are out because of a promotion." Yuki fully opened the door. "Sure." She let Kazuma walk in, and closed the door. She sat down on a chair. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked.

Jayblade

Kazuma smiled, "Thanks." Kazuma said as he sat down. "Uhh… we could watch a movie together, do you have any DVD's?" He asked as he pulled out two cans of orange soda, "Well do you want one?" He asked politely. "As long as this keeps on going well I should be fine, maybe she'll even let me kiss her..." Kazuma paused, "What the hell am I even thinking?!" He thought as started drinking the soda.

"Uhm, sure." Yuki grabbed the orange soda, and opened it. "I think I have one." She stood out of her chair, and rummaged around in the shelves. She found a DVD that she liked, and put it into the DVD player. The TV turned on and the movie started. She sat down, and began watching the movie as she drank the soda.

Jayblade

Kazuma watched the movie, and moved very close to Yuki. "Uhm… Yuki, so what do you wanna do once the movie has finished?" Kazuma asked curiously. "What am I even doing? If I want to kiss her I should do it now and not take forever with it." Kazuma grabbed onto Yuki's hand, "You know this is nice, I never really known someone like you." He said smiling at her.

When Jun got home, he greeted his parents and walked up to his room. He skipped dinner (as the food he had at the restaurant was fulfilling enough). He slipped out of his uniform and changed into something a bit more comfortable. He then jumped onto his bed, took a deep breath, and looked back on the wonderful, crazy day first day he had. He didn't expect to have made friends so quickly, but was very grateful all the same.

And with that, he shut off the lights, and called it a day, excited for what tomorrow would bring.

Yuki looked at Kazuma. Wait, what? "Yeah, you are certainly different from anyone I've seen." She laughed. She looked at the movie for a second, and looked back. "I kind of, like you a bit." She blushed. "Nevermind."

Jayblade

Kazuma heard what Yuki said about how she kinda liked him. "So she actually does like me huh." Kazuma looked at Yuki smiling. "You know I really like you too." Kazuma then thought to himself, "Well if there's any time to kiss her, it's now." Kazuma got a lot closer to Yuki, he grabbed her and finally kissed her straight on the lips. "Well I guess it shows how much braver I've gotten since middle school." He thought while still kissing her.

"Oh, thats cool." Yuki replied, though interrupted by Kazuma kissing her. I knew this would happen.. Her eyes widened, though she started to embrace it. As the kiss ended, her thoughts collided. Well that was dumb.. Well, maybe not. She started to not care, she knew that she had feelings for him anyway. "Well, okay." She looked at Kazuma. "That was nice, maybe."

(I wanted to use "Her eyes widened" ironically lol)

Jayblade

Kazuma lay down, "You thought it was nice." Kazuma looked up at Yuki. "So Yuki how long are your parents going to be gone for, cause I was going to ask if I could stay the night, since it's late now and I don't wanna walk back when it's this dark." Kazuma said hoping he could stay. He sat up and carried on to watch the end of the movie. "It's whatever if I can't, I'll just walk."

Jonouchi unlocked his door as,he place inside before he locked the door behind him. “Home at last” He said as he took a seat on his couch. “I wonder what’s on tv” Jonouchi thought as he grabbed the remote and turned on the television. The News appear on the screen as, Jonouchi placed the remote down. Jonouchi kicked off his shoes as he yawned “I can’t wait for tomorrow” He said.