• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Different World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well...He is a very bad human that made a dangerous mistake when he tried to bring someone back to life....He lost all of his sanity during the process...But we shouldn't worry since he is in our custody."

Adrian woke up in the same cell that is made of steel and he started laughing insanely "you really think you guys can stop and hold me still? I am the god of this world and it's kill or be killed!!" He yelled as e punched the steel walls and they dented and he started laughing while punching over and over,even though his bones are turning bright red he is still punching insanely

Kyu sighed "almost the entire world is under his control and your spine is broken,you can't do anything right now just relax for once,if you get more tense your entire spine will shatter and you'll die instantly,so please stop,I'm tired of all this "I will kill!" Or "I will destroy!" You sound exactly like Adrian" she said and looked to dewott "yeah and he's my dad,he tried to bring her back but when he failed he transferred her soul into me...I don't have any memories of her past life but me and her are the same" she said

hmmm sometimes i wish i could bring my mother but everything has a price to it. his smile slowly faded away
he shakes his head trying not to think about it

"Kyu....I'll only stop acting like this when my mission is over but that seems impossible since you want to 'Save him from himself'. My body and mind is becoming agitated from not being home.....I only came here for a single purpose but I can't do it because everything is conflicting with it." He sighed in slight anger. "I'm putting my mission off so that you can try and change him...." He kept making a gurgling noise.

Last edited:
Kyu looked down at him "unlike you I'm not a soulless machine who only focuses on the mission,you'll just leave us anyways and go back to your void with giratina,i just know that the good side of him is in there and I'm going to bring him out,I could mentally battle his evil side,I saved you from him a lot and all you consider me is just an obstacle to your plans,I'm beginning to think whether or not your just giratina in a croconaws body," she looks to the small Dewott "yeah it really does,but cheer up, with Adrian gone things can only go up from here" she said

"I'm just stressed right now Kyu.....I know that when I get home I will be punished for not completing my mission.....Probably be forced to sit in a single room again with nothing but the darkness....." He looked away from Kyu, his mind was filled with sadness as he was losing his first real friend.

He cringed in pain as the Dewott got on his shoulder. "It does sound mean but Giratina only wants the best for me...This would be the seventh time I would be put in there this year." He growled more at Blake. "That would be around the time before I met you Kyu, that I was in there last."

Last edited:
Kyu looked off in the distance wondering on how her life's gotten to this point

The officer just looked on down the road "....sooo are you two literally a thing orrr" he said
Kyu looked at him with a light blush "we're not a thing!!" She said

"I would never be with a Pokemon that would beat me up." He growled loudly at the officer trying to tell him not to tread on this part of his life.

She looks away and has her arms crossed "if I'm gonna get with anyone anymore, they need to be strong,kind to others, and not just a soulless machine and actually has good Character,and that's not hydri so he's not"

The officer sighed "well you two seem to get along,why are you guys friends if you have so much hostility towards one another?" He asked

"Because she has to lead me in the right direction of what to do.....I can't stay on track without her to be honest......" He kept looking away, no longer caring that Blake was curled on him. "I wouldn't be alive without you Kyu.....I wouldn't have been able to beat that robot without you watching me...."

Last edited:
She looked at him "yeah,plus you were one of the first guy friend I made that didn't always flirt with me and that was a nice change of pace,thank you,even though you can be really brash,I respect you"she smiled "you can fight really good" she looked up at the dewott "aweee your sleepy?" She said giggling

"I can't help that I am in pain alright? But Kyu...You fight really well for a female....And I can't help that I am brash, its just that I want to go back to normal life, I don't really care for my mission anymore....I just want to see her one last time...."

She sighs "yeah I see what you mean and we'll find a way back....somehow...and what do you mean I could fight well for a girl? I beat you a lot you goober" she softly and playfully punched his chin "I could literally break space and time and there's a lot of females that are very powerful" she said "you guys arnt the only ones who can fight" she said grinning

"I am aware but t many Pokemon can befriend a god among Pokemon....Plus with all of the pain that I have been handling under Adrian's control I might as well have skin like a Wailord." He joked around a little bit but it slowly faded into a frown. "What are you going to do when he is fixed Kyu? Nothing will ever be the same like before...."

She shrugged "I change him,he'll fix the world and we will take back everything we lost,it's quite simple" she said and then smirked at him "yeah well for a guy who is friends with Giratina you lose a lot,try not to let that get to your head,even I admit there are some people that are better than me" she then grinned "but no one is better than me at eating,I'm number one there heheh"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, that's it.

First off all, Legendaries - even the mention of, require approval. 'Friends of Giratina'? No. None of that shit.
Second, Blake the Deowott really needs to read the rules.
Thread locked because I doubt it can be saved now after someone had to shove in an unauthorized legendary. Blake will be getting moderated for THAT much flagrant rule breaking, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.