• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Galactic Journey through the Primal System!

"Striker, while it's in the air hit it with another confusion!" All of the Strikers moved in unison and shot another telicnetic blast below the charmander.

(Chad)
"I knew it.." Chad thought. "Now Charmander! Counter with a Ember!" Chad ordered. The Charmander blasted the Confusion wave by shooting a tiny burst of flame. But then Charmander fell to the floor and Fainted. "Well... that was fun!" Chad cheered. "Bounsweet! Congraduate them!" Chad's Bounsweet Sang a little song. Then Bounsweet and the rest were sent in their poke balls. "Nice battle out there!" Chad congratuated as he scanned the ralts on his pokedex. "Gotta fill the pokedex!" Chad hinted himself. "Ralts, The Feeling Pokémon, Ralts has the ability to sense the emotions of people. If its Trainer is in a cheerful mood, this Pokémon grows cheerful and joyous in the same way." The pokedex scanned. "If u wanna know about my Pokémon, just ask me. Their already entered in my pokedex." Chad said

(Kayla)
"That was a nice battle." She said sweetly. She than sat down in one of the chairs and starting Brooming Rose's hair while Ariel was Playing with the other Pokémon. Kayla closed her eyes and continued Brooming. "Peace and quiet.." She whispered.

Aria perked up in Melody's arms. Aria jumped out and used heal pulse on the fainted charmander. Striker lept up on to Melody's shoulder. Melody walked towards the spaceship and said happily,"Alright, I'm ready to go.

(Sorry, this was all I could think of at the moment.)
Chad returned his Pokémon and went to sit down. "Is everyone here ready to go?" Chad called out to everyone else on the spaceship. As the spaceship felt to rumble a little bit. He looked at his bag, to check if he brought all the stuff he needed. "PokePuffs, Check. Pokemon Friends, Check. Lunch, Check." He said while sorting through this bag. "Yep got everything!" He cheered.

Melody looked at Chad as he walked in and congradulated him on their battle," You did good out there, even if you didn't win." She jolted a little from the rumble. Striker was Chasing Aria around the ship. Melody watched them and laughed a little bit.

Ken laid back in his seat as the ship was starting to take off. "Finally, I'm quite exited for this space adventure, what about you guys?" He asked his Pokémon. They both cheered happily.