• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Growing Threat

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Hi guys! It's been a while since I've been on this website, and the new changes are something I will have to get used to. I have a new roleplay idea for you guys; I hope you enjoy it!

Dear Trainer,

The entire world of Pokemon has lived in prosperity and peace for centuries. Evil organizations like Team Rocket, Team Plasma, and Team Galactic have gotten somewhat close to their goals. Still, brave trainers have stepped up to the task of ending their operations and ultimately disbanding the teams altogether. Even with the rise of these teams, things like murder, theft, terrorism, lack of supplies, and power outages were unheard of. All that was on the news were battle tournaments, contests, and performances. Life was good.

Until about three months ago, when the first terrorist attack occurred in Lumiose City, Prism Tower, one of the most famous monuments but also a crucial source of power for the Kalos Region, was destroyed, leaving some dead and others injured. Rolling blackouts hit the Kalos region, and some other areas experienced blackouts. Unlike usual terrorist attacks, the primary weapons seem to be Pokemon, which appear to be controlled to an extent.

Multiple terrorist attacks have occurred in all regions, some being more major than others. The main targets seem to be cities and supply depots.

Although not all cities have been impacted, almost all towns seem to be in lockdown or have restrictions at the moment, as you can probably notice. Thanks to these lockdowns, most recent attacks have been prevented, but it’s only a matter of time before they get out of control.

We have data on who might be behind the attacks; however, this information is so classified that we cannot share it through this letter.

This leads us to the reason why we’ve contacted you. You’ve proven to be an elite trainer who can help us beat the hordes of rabid and wild Pokemon and end this chaos. You’ve got something special in you, whether it’s your actual performance in battles, battle style, intelligence, bravery, strength, or different quality, even if you don’t see it in yourself. That is why we need you.

Although this is not mandatory, and we can’t force you to come, the world's fate rests on your shoulders.

If you’d like to come, please come to our headquarters nearby Slateport City, Hoenn. We will fund your transport to the city, which is included in the ticket attached to this letter. Lodging will be provided in our headquarters, as well as other services.

If you have any questions, please ask them on your arrival.

Thank you,
Organization of World Regions (OWR) Co-Founder, President
Previn Stallings

Regions are rated on their stability through the Stallings Rating, with Stable being the best and Chaotic being the worst.

Possible Ratings:
Stable (Best)
Mostly Stable
Slightly Stable
Middle Ground
Slightly Unstable
Mostly Unstable
Chaotic (Worst)

Kanto Region
Status - Stable
Lockdowns - Curfew instated on weekends, travel restrictions
Damage is primarily seen in Cerulean, Vermillion, and Viridian City; however, said damage is not significant.

Johto Region
Status - Somewhat Stable
Lockdowns - Curfew instated during entire week, travel restrictions
Communications seem to be off in some cities.

Hoenn Region
Status - Stable
Lockdowns - Travel restrictions
Thanks to OWR efforts, the region is secured after the only successful attack occurring in Petalburg City.

Sinnoh Region
Status - Stable
With OWR aid reaching the Sinnoh Region, the Sinnoh region is mostly secured.

Unova Region
Status - Middle Ground
Lockdowns - Curfews, many areas closed/off-limits, travel restrictions
Unova had some of the most brutal attacks at the beginning but has seen some stability as recent.

Kalos Region
Status - Slightly Unstable
Lockdowns - Mostly locked down
The attack on Lumiose has proved to be a challenge for the region as it still recovers. Attacks are regular but are starting to become less frequent.

Alola Region
Status - Stable
Alola has seen only small, insignificant attacks, and thus the region is virtually unaffected.

Galar Region
Status - Stable
Galar has been able to fend off attacks well with its policy of residential guarding (which will be explained later), fending off and discouraging attackers. The OWR has been in talks with Galarian officials and is attempting to implement this system in all damaged regions.

- All Pokecharms rules apply here, including the Global Rules and Pokemon Roleplay rules.

- There will probably be gore in this roleplay; however, don't make it excessive, and don't go too in-depth. Make sure to mark if your post contains gore.

- Romantic relationships and feelings are allowed and encouraged; however, don't be unrealistic with them (you can start to develop feelings as the RP continues, but instantaneous feelings are unlikely unless your character is like that). Also, don't go too far with romantic scenes.

- I would prefer decently long responses; at minimum, just a paragraph of 4 sentences is acceptable. There should be many things to interact with as the RP goes on. If you need to shorten a post because it's just an "interaction" post with another character, that is fine as long as it isn't a one-liner.

- I reserve the right to accept/deny characters; however, it's unlikely that I'll decline unless your character is highly overpowered or for other reasons.

- Speaking of overpowered characters, note that each character was chosen because they are elite trainers. They should have well-trained Pokemon in their possession and should still be a massive threat through their battling; however, they shouldn't faint other Pokemon in one move (unless in a very one-sided power imbalance)

- Unless a battle is heavily essential to the plot, I'd advise speeding it up. (i.e., a battle with an insignificant minion/grunt)

- It should be obvious, but to join the RP, you must fill out a character form/bio in the next spoiler box.

- I welcome suggestions for events in the RP; however, it is not guaranteed that I'll accept them, especially if they don't align with my vision for the RP.

Full Name:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Backstory/Background Information:
Why was this character chosen? (Could be something like winning multiple tournaments, becoming champion for a few years, playing a significant role in taking down an evil team, or something more complex. If you need help with this, let me know):
Home Region:
Other:
Pokemon Team (list the character's Pokemon team, their abilities and moves, and anything else you'd like to add):

Full Name: Marie Douglas Richmond

Physical Appearance: Marie has medium-length wavy dark brown hair with bangs, which she often styles differently daily. She has lightly tanned skin and bright brown eyes. She is 5’8 tall and has a fair, slim build.

Clothing: Marie doesn't have a set pair of clothes, but at the start of the RP, she'll wear a black and white striped t-shirt and black jeans. She wears wireless headphones and a digital watch on her left wrist.

Personality: Like her clothing, Marie is not set on her personality. Her younger sister describes her character as volatile, and that’s not far from the truth. She may appear friendly and calm at first, but she can quickly lose that in seconds if something changes. Marie notices this personality change and attempts to calm herself down at the time, to mixed success. She is starting to control this volatile personality, but the situations in this RP may change that. Especially since her home region of Kalos is in severe lockdown.

Why was this character chosen?: Marie has loved Pokémon since she was born; one of the first sights she ever saw was a Fletchling poking at her head. She is a seasoned trainer of 9 years, and for one year, she was the champion of Kalos before being unseated. She has also dabbled in the performance field and won a few medals. Recently, she has changed her battle style to incorporate aspects of her performances, which has successfully thrown off opponents.

Backstory/Background Information: Other than becoming a champion and dabbling in the world of performances, Marie has had a mixed life. Early on, her father was abusive towards both her and her sister to an extent, but after Marie fought back and the situation was explained, her father was sent to prison. After therapy, her life became more “normal,” even without a father figure. She loves her younger sister (named Bella) and wants to fight for her sister's survival.

Marie was in Hoenn when the first attacks occurred. Her mom was with her in Hoenn as she was visiting Marie’s grandma. Bella remained in Kalos and had a close call with one episode, but thankfully, she managed to leave Kalos before all hell broke loose.

Other: Nothing else atm.

Pokémon Team:
---
(Reggie) M Vaporeon

Ability - Hydration

Ice Beam
Scald
Hydro Pump
Protect

Other - Marie's first Pokemon. He has a British accent.
---
(N/A) F Gardevoir

Ability - Synchronize

Moonblast
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind

Other - N/A
---
(May) F Mawile

Ability - Intimidate

Swords Dance
Sucker Punch
Iron Head
Focus Punch

Other - N/A
---
(N/A) M Abomasnow

Ability - Snow Warning

Wood Hammer
Blizzard
Leech Seed
Water Pulse

Other - N/A
---
(Volk) M Volk

Ability - Flame Body

Bug Buzz
Giga Drain
Fiery Dance
Flamethrower

Other - N/A
---
(Amphi) F Ampharos

Ability - Static

Thunderbolt
Cotton Guard
Focus Blast
Rest

Other - N/A

Just one extra note:
This RP will be unpredictable sometimes, and if you are confused about what is going on at one point, that's the point. This RP will be full of chaos. If you are confused, ask me, and I'll clarify.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
I call first bio! : D

Full Name: Caleb Zaid Keith

Age (must be at least 18-19): 18 and 1/7 years

Physical Appearance:
1519418_n69DIUs0.png
Caleb is African American and has pale brown skin. He has black dreads that flop down upon his head and a blatant few strands of black hair forming a thin mustache. His eyes are light brown and shine bright when lit up in the suns blazing. Freckles lightly dot the area above his nose and under his eyes.

Clothing: Caleb prefers to rock in style despite all of what's happening. And by style he means wearing a plain black t-shirt with a blue sweater over it. A silver chain hangs around his neck and ringed earrings pierce his left ear. Speaking of rings, he also wears a thick silver ring on his right hand. He wears dark blue baggy jeans and smooth white shoes.

Personality: Caleb Keith, how to describe a young fellow like this one. Well taking this question to him, all he says is "Eh I guess I'm like a baby seal.." which indeed would be a rather accurate comparison.
This comparison is most accurate because he has highly developed empathic abilities and can understand some emotions very well. He is also extremely clingy to one person one day and another person the next. He is rarely seen as an independent figure. Some positive traits however consist of his love of children and him acting like a tough boy but actually being a soft teddy bear on the inside. The current situation doesn't concern him as he just wants to make sure the kids are okay.

Backstory/Background Information: Caleb Keith grew up a normal life in Johto, normal being his mom never came around and his dad lost custody of him after committing a few crimes and being arrested by Officer Jenny when Caleb was 3. So he went to live with his Grandma because a foster home was considered to much to handle for a little three year old. Caleb grew up not knowing where his mom went until the age 14, when he encountered her buying a few potions with a Kantonian Marowak by her side. So as the reckless teen Caleb was, he confronted her and they had an argument in the middle of the store. At the end of this argument, she kept apologizing and decided to gift him the Marowak that was going to be his a while ago. Caleb reluctantly agreed and hugged his mom, saying goodbye and leaving with tears flowing his eyes.

Why was this character chosen? (Could be something like winning multiple tournaments, becoming champion for a few years, playing a significant role in taking down an evil team, or something more complex. If you need help with this, let me know): Caleb pursued a career of trying to become champion of Johto and sadly was unable, but has won multiple tournaments and contests!

Home Region: Johto

Other: He listens to a lot of Alternative and Rock music.

Pokémon Team (list the character's Pokémon team, their abilities and moves, and anything else you'd like to add):

Species: Kantonian Marowak

Nickname: None

Held Item: Thick Club

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Rock Head

Moves:
Sunny Day
Rock Climb
Protect
Bone Rush

Other: N/A

Species: Meganium

Nickname: Mega

Held Item: Leftovers

Nature: Calm

Ability: Overgrow

Moves:
Dragon Tail
Giga Drain
Aromatherapy
Synthey

Other: His First Pokémon and one of his most cherished. Mega is mostly used to help the party.

Species: Flareon

Nickname: Afi

Held Item: Choice Band

Nature: Naughty

Ability: Flash Fire

Moves:
Flare Blitz
Superpower
Return
Quick Attack

Other: Afi finds Water Types wonderfully nice.

Species: Meowstic (M)

Nickname: Maui

Held Item: Light Clay

Nature: Bold

Ability: Prankster

Moves:
Reflect
Light Screen
Thunder Wave
Physic

Other: Mostly used for companionship.

EDIT 1: Added the "Character Chosen" stuff

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
I call first bio! : D

Full Name: Caleb Zaid Keith

Age (must be at least 18-19): 18 and 1/7 years

Physical Appearance:
Caleb is African American and has pale brown skin. He has black dreads that flop down upon his head and a blatant few strands of black hair forming a thin mustache. His eyes are light brown and shine bright when lit up in the suns blazing. Freckles lightly dot the area above his nose and under his eyes.

Clothing: Caleb prefers to rock in style despite all of what's happening. And by style he means wearing a plain black t-shirt with a blue sweater over it. A silver chain hangs around his neck and ringed earrings pierce his left ear. Speaking of rings, he also wears a thick silver ring on his right hand. He wears dark blue baggy jeans and smooth white shoes.

Personality: Caleb Keith, how to describe a young fellow like this one. Well taking this question to him, all he says is "Eh I guess I'm like a baby seal.." which indeed would be a rather accurate comparison.
This comparison is most accurate because he has highly developed empathic abilities and can understand some emotions very well. He is also extremely clingy to one person one day and another person the next. He is rarely seen as an independent figure. Some positive traits however consist of his love of children and him acting like a tough boy but actually being a soft teddy bear on the inside. The current situation doesn't concern him as he just wants to make sure the kids are okay.

Backstory/Background Information: Caleb Keith grew up a normal life in Johto, normal being his mom never came around and his dad lost custody of him after committing a few crimes and being arrested by Officer Jenny when Caleb was 3. So he went to live with his Grandma because a foster home was considered to much to handle for a little three year old. Caleb grew up not knowing where his mom went until the age 14, when he encountered her buying a few potions with a Kantonian Marowak by her side. So as the reckless teen Caleb was, he confronted her and they had an argument in the middle of the store. At the end of this argument, she kept apologizing and decided to gift him the Marowak that was going to be his a while ago. Caleb reluctantly agreed and hugged his mom, saying goodbye and leaving with tears flowing his eyes.

Why was this character chosen? (Could be something like winning multiple tournaments, becoming champion for a few years, playing a significant role in taking down an evil team, or something more complex. If you need help with this, let me know):

Other: He listens to a lot of Alternative and Rock music.

Pokémon Team (list the character's Pokémon team, their abilities and moves, and anything else you'd like to add):

Species: Kantonian Marowak

Nickname: None

Held Item: Thick Club

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Rock Head

Moves:
Sunny Day
Rock Climb
Protect
Bone Rush

Other: N/A

Species: Meganium

Nickname: Mega

Held Item: Leftovers

Ability: Overgrow

Moves:
Dragon Tail
Giga Drain
Aromatherapy
Synthey

Other: His First Pokémon and one of his most cherished. Mega is mostly used to help the party.

Species: Flareon

Nickname: Afi

Held Item: Choice Band

Nature: Naughty

Moves:
Flare Blitz
Superpower
Return
Quick Attack

Other: Afi finds Water Types wonderfully nice.

Species: Meowstic (M)

Nickname: Maui

Held Item: Light Clay

Nature: Bold

Moves:
Reflect
Light Screen
Thunder Wave
Physic

Other: Mostly used for companionship.

You missed a section on the sheet asking why this character was chosen, once that is edited I'll accept you. Good character though! :)

Ah, a chance to have myself let loose in battle. Count me in.
Full Name: Salya 'Colored' Harlett

Physical Appearance: Colored stands at a fairly reasonable 5'2 feet tall, having fairly pale skin and hazel eyes to accompany it. Its hair is shoulder length, and a warm brown color that fades to blonde at the tips. Its stature is fairly typical for its age, albeit a little bit skinnier than normal. She also has a small scar just above its left eyebrow.

Clothing: Fashion wise, Colored isn't too keen on showing itself as anything too special. Its fashion sense is simple and basic, tending to often wear a certain sweater regardless of the weather (with a bisexual and nonbinary pin on it) as well as a pair of black, silk knee high shorts. She also wears sneakers with a similar shade of pink to its sweater, and she has a large maroon side bag that she almost always keeps with it.

Personality: Regardless of who you ask, Colored is very friendly and placid. She loves getting to know people and will never hesitate to try and spark up a conversation if there's a chance to do so. In the eyes of others, she may be deemed too immature for a scenario like this and in Colored's eyes, she just says she's never lost its childhood. She also loves keeping notes down regarding Pokémon moves and effects, so don't be surprised if she suddenly starts telling you the very mechanics of Rain Dance.

Backstory/Background Information: Although she was raised in the dusty Stow-on-Side, Colored originally had dreams set on the stage for competing in Contests and overall performance fame. However, she also taught itself well in the art of battle just in case the need arose for it with the help of a Noibat its brother was willing to lend to it. At around 14 years old, she had been able to facilitate its first capture in the form of a Rufflet which then prompted its brother to allow it to keep both the Rufflet and Noibat due to his academic studies. This motivated Colored to enter that year's Gym Challenge, though its two partners couldn't quite get its far enough. So she kept trying year after year, slowly building its team up more and more as time passed. And then the one year thing were looking up, all of this chaos had started up and left the Galarian all but pleased with the world.

Why was this character chosen?: Its countless determination to participate in the Gym Challenge, as well as the almost signature battle style and cheerful mood Colored kept on it at all times. She was the very definition of looks being deceiving with how its team was compared to its looks.

Home Region: Galar

Other: She has diagnosed autism spectrum disorder.

Pokemon Team:
Crase (Noivern): Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Fly, Air Slash
Kicks (Unovan Braviary): Hone Claws, Superpower, Slash, Rock Slide
Revelation (Flygon): Dragon Claw, Bug Buzz, Outrage, Dig
Fleur (Tsareena): Trop Kick, Attract, Razor Leaf, Stomp
Twist (Quagsire): Haze, Muddy Water, Blizzard, Mud Shot
Bongo (Kalosian Goodra): Tearful Look, Thunder Punch, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Ah, a chance to have myself let loose in battle. Count me in.
Full Name: Salya 'Colored' Harlett

Physical Appearance: Colored stands at a fairly reasonable 5'2 feet tall, having fairly pale skin and hazel eyes to accompany it. Its hair is shoulder length, and a warm brown color that fades to blonde at the tips. Its stature is fairly typical for its age, albeit a little bit skinnier than normal. She also has a small scar just above its left eyebrow.

Clothing: Fashion wise, Colored isn't too keen on showing itself as anything too special. Its fashion sense is simple and basic, tending to often wear a certain sweater regardless of the weather (with a bisexual and nonbinary pin on it) as well as a pair of black, silk knee high shorts. She also wears sneakers with a similar shade of pink to its sweater, and she has a large maroon side bag that she almost always keeps with it.

Personality: Regardless of who you ask, Colored is very friendly and placid. She loves getting to know people and will never hesitate to try and spark up a conversation if there's a chance to do so. In the eyes of others, she may be deemed too immature for a scenario like this and in Colored's eyes, she just says she's never lost its childhood. She also loves keeping notes down regarding Pokémon moves and effects, so don't be surprised if she suddenly starts telling you the very mechanics of Rain Dance.

Backstory/Background Information: Although she was raised in the dusty Stow-on-Side, Colored originally had dreams set on the stage for competing in Contests and overall performance fame. However, she also taught itself well in the art of battle just in case the need arose for it with the help of a Noibat its brother was willing to lend to it. At around 14 years old, she had been able to facilitate its first capture in the form of a Rufflet which then prompted its brother to allow it to keep both the Rufflet and Noibat due to his academic studies. This motivated Colored to enter that year's Gym Challenge, though its two partners couldn't quite get its far enough. So she kept trying year after year, slowly building its team up more and more as time passed. And then the one year thing were looking up, all of this chaos had started up and left the Galarian all but pleased with the world.

Why was this character chosen?: Its countless determination to participate in the Gym Challenge, as well as the almost signature battle style and cheerful mood Colored kept on it at all times. She was the very definition of looks being deceiving with how its team was compared to its looks.

Other: She has diagnosed autism spectrum disorder.

Pokemon Team:
Crase (Noivern): Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Fly, Air Slash
Kicks (Unovan Braviary): Hone Claws, Superpower, Slash, Rock Slide
Revelation (Flygon): Dragon Claw, Bug Buzz, Outrage, Dig
Fleur (Tsareena): Trop Kick, Attract, Razor Leaf, Stomp
Twist (Quagsire): Haze, Muddy Water, Blizzard, Mud Shot
Bongo (Kalosian Goodra): Tearful Look, Thunder Punch, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance
You are accepted! Nice character! :)

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Full Name: Astra Concanon

Physical Appearance: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1650778/complete?cd=y4XiUmAu5z (너로 정했다) ----------------- Astra has wispy light brown hair, which are styled in twin tails, and blue eyes. She stands at 5'9" and has pale skin tone.

Clothing: Astra usually wears different hoodies and sweater combined with various colored jeans with pins in them.

Personality: Astra is very calm in most situations and respects anyone, who respects their Pokémon. She tries to make situations as calm and possible and tries to stop anyone from panicking.

Backstory/Background Information: Astra's mother was almost never around, trying to gather money to afford rent. Astra's father left when she was young. She took it upon herself to help her mother and to become one of the best Pokémon trainers.

Why was this character chosen?: Astra has won many tournaments across Kanto, Hoenn, Kalos, Aloha, and Galar. She's also done extensive research on Pokémon and evolution for 2 years.

Other: She has worked with Professor Oak.

Pokémon Team:

(Rock Frog) M Toxtricity (Amped)

Ability - Punk Rock

Boomburst
Venoshock
Overdrive
Payback

Other -

F Orbeetle

Ability -Telepathy

Solar Beam
Psyhic
U-Turn
Mirror Coat

Other -

F Dubwool

Ability-Bulletproof

Last Resort
Headbutt
Cotton Guard
Thunder Wave

Other-

M Bolthound

Ability- Competitive

Giga Impact
Fire Fang
Hyper Beam
Eerie Impluse

Golurk

Ability- Klutz

Stomping Tantrum
Hammer Arm
Mega Punch
Self Destruct

M Quagsire

Ability- Water Absorb

Hail
Toxic
Brick Break
Earthquake

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Full Name: Astra Concanon

Physical Appearance: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1650778/complete?cd=y4XiUmAu5z (너로 정했다) ----------------- Astra has wispy light brown hair, which are styled in twin tails, and blue eyes. She stands at 5'9" and has pale skin tone.

Clothing: Astra usually wears different hoodies and sweater combined with various colored jeans with pins in them.

Personality: Astra is very calm in most situations and respects anyone, who respects their Pokémon. She tries to make situations as calm and possible and tries to stop anyone from panicking.

Backstory/Background Information: Astra's mother was almost never around, trying to gather money to afford rent. Astra's father left when she was young. She took it upon herself to help her mother and to become one of the best Pokémon trainers.

Why was this character chosen?: Astra has won many tournaments across Kanto, Hoenn, Kalos, Aloha, and Galar. She's also done extensive research on Pokémon and evolution for 2 years.

Other: She has worked with Professor Oak.

Pokémon Team:

(Rock Frog) M Toxtricity (Amped)

Ability - Punk Rock

Boomburst
Venoshock
Overdrive
Payback

Other -

F Orbeetle

Ability -Telepathy

Solar Beam
Psyhic
U-Turn
Mirror Coat

Other -

F Dubwool

Ability-Bulletproof

Last Resort
Headbutt
Cotton Guard
Thunder Wave

Other-

M Bolthound

Ability- Competitive

Giga Impact
Fire Fang
Hyper Beam
Eerie Impluse

Golurk

Ability- Klutz

Stomping Tantrum
Hammer Arm
Mega Punch
Self Destruct

M Quagsire

Ability- Water Absorb

Hail
Toxic
Brick Break
Earthquake
Accepted! We will start when we get two more people.

Full Name: Riley June Cassa

Age (must be at least 18-19): Recently turned 19

Physical Appearance:
1656118431694.png

Riley has lightly tanned skin marked with countless freckles and dark brown eyes, with a pale, nearly faded scar running along their right cheek. Their wavy hair is a dark chestnut brown and is usually held up in a high bun to keep it out of their face. They stand at a height of around 5' 9''

Clothing: Riley favors function over fashion, and rarely wears anything flashy. They're usually in mono-colored tank tops, with the inclusion of a blue flannel jacket depending on the weather. They also alternate between denim jeans and shorts depending on the temperature. They usually only wear one earring at a time, mostly a small copper hoop in their right ear. They have a black satchel that is covered in patches to represent their different Pokemon (a bone torch, palm leaf, surfboard, key, mask, and dragon scale).

Personality: Riley has always been the kind of person to chose Pokemon over people. They're usually relatively quiet in large crowds, and prefer to stick close to their group. Their personality completely changes when let loose in a large environment, as they will immediately start exploring. It isn't rare for them to start info dumping about random Pokemon or plants they find. They often put the needs of their Pokemon, and occasionally other people, before their own.

Backstory/Background Information: Growing up on Akala, Riley had a relatively normal life. Their single father worked as a trial assistant to Kiawe, so they often spent a lot of time at Wela Volcano park, where they met and caught their first pokemon, a small Cubone. When they turned 11, they entered and completed the Island Challenge, building up a strong team along the way. Years later they were called to the new pokemon league along with all the others who completed the Island Challenge to have a try at becoming champion. While they managed to fight their way past the elite four, they faltered when battling the current champion and lost. Afterwards, they spent most of their time competing in tournaments and caring for their Pokemon.

Why was this character chosen?: As is traditional with all 11-year-olds in Alola, they participated in the Island Challenge and fought their way through all the Totem Pokemon. While they never became champion, they still entered and won several tournaments across Alola.

Home Region: Akala Island, Alola

Other: Rarely uses their Z-Bracelet/Crystals. Got their scar when they accidentally tripped and fell against a rock at Wela Volcano park.

Pokemon Team (list the character's Pokemon team, their abilities and moves, and anything else you'd like to add):

Alolan Marowak
Nickname: Nyx
Ability: Cursed Body
Moves: Shadow Bone, Stomping Tantrum, Will-o-Wisp, Flare Blitz
Other: Riley's first Pokemon. Enjoys helping them cook

Leafeon
Nickname: Palm
Ability: Leaf Guard
Moves: Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Energy Ball
Other: Attention hogging child

Alolan Raichu
Nickname: Crush
Ability: Surge Surfer
Moves: Psychic, Electric Terrain, Thunderbolt, Surf
Other: Often goes surfing alongside Riley

Klefki
Nickname: Kell
Moves: Play Rough, Flash Cannon, Fairy Lock, Toxic
Other: A prankster in both ability and nature

Krookodile
Nickname: Pit
Ability: Moxie
Moves: Earthquake, Foul Play, Stone Edge, Outrage
Other: If he can sweep a team with Moxie, he will

Kommo-o
Nickname: Mari
Ability: Bulletproof
Moves: Clanging Scales, Close Combat, Dragon Dance, Poison Jab
Other: Could not be quite if she tried

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Full Name: Riley June Cassa

Age (must be at least 18-19): Recently turned 19

Physical Appearance:
View attachment 946021

Riley has lightly tanned skin marked with countless freckles and dark brown eyes, with a pale, nearly faded scar running along their right cheek. Their wavy hair is a dark chestnut brown and is usually held up in a high bun to keep it out of their face. They stand at a height of around 5' 9''

Clothing: Riley favors function over fashion, and rarely wears anything flashy. They're usually in mono-colored tank tops, with the inclusion of a blue flannel jacket depending on the weather. They also alternate between denim jeans and shorts depending on the temperature. They usually only wear one earring at a time, mostly a small copper hoop in their right ear. They have a black satchel that is covered in patches to represent their different Pokemon (a bone torch, palm leaf, surfboard, key, mask, and dragon scale).

Personality: Riley has always been the kind of person to chose Pokemon over people. They're usually relatively quiet in large crowds, and prefer to stick close to their group. Their personality completely changes when let loose in a large environment, as they will immediately start exploring. It isn't rare for them to start info dumping about random Pokemon or plants they find. They often put the needs of their Pokemon, and occasionally other people, before their own.

Backstory/Background Information: Growing up on Akala, Riley had a relatively normal life. Their single father worked as a trial assistant to Kiawe, so they often spent a lot of time at Wela Volcano park, where they met and caught their first pokemon, a small Cubone. When they turned 11, they entered and completed the Island Challenge, building up a strong team along the way. Years later they were called to the new pokemon league along with all the others who completed the Island Challenge to have a try at becoming champion. While they managed to fight their way past the elite four, they faltered when battling the current champion and lost. Afterwards, they spent most of their time competing in tournaments and caring for their Pokemon.

Why was this character chosen?: As is traditional with all 11-year-olds in Alola, they participated in the Island Challenge and fought their way through all the Totem Pokemon. While they never became champion, they still entered and won several tournaments across Alola.

Home Region: Akala Island, Alola

Other: Rarely uses their Z-Bracelet/Crystals. Got their scar when they accidentally tripped and fell against a rock at Wela Volcano park.

Alolan Marowak
Nickname: Nyx
Ability: Cursed Body
Moves: Shadow Bone, Stomping Tantrum, Will-o-Wisp, Flare Blitz
Other: Riley's first Pokemon. Enjoys helping them cook

Leafeon
Nickname: Palm
Moves: Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Energy Ball
Other: Attention hogging child

Alolan Raichu
Nickname: Crush
Ability: Surge Surfer
Moves: Psychic, Electric Terrain, Thunderbolt, Surf
Other: Often goes surfing alongside Riley

Klefki
Nickname: Kell
Moves: Play Rough, Flash Cannon, Fairy Lock, Toxic
Other: A prankster in both ability and nature

Krookodile
Nickname: Pit
Ability: Moxie
Moves: Earthquake, Foul Play, Stone Edge, Outrage
Other: If he can sweep a team with Moxie, he will

Kommo-o
Nickname: Mari
Ability: Bulletproof
Moves: Clanging Scales, Close Combat, Dragon Dance, Poison Jab
Other: Could not be quite if she tried
Accepted! :)

Full Name: Jacob "Jake" Nowiskani
Physical Appearance: He is lanky, and has light skin. He also has brown ruffled hair.
Clothing: He wears a Rowlet t-shirt, black shorts, with a chain, and white trainers.
Personality: He is lonely, no one to trust after the Prism Tower event. He wants friends
Backstory/Background Information: All you need to know is that his family died in the Prism Tower Incident.
Why was this character chosen?: He defeated Leon in Galar, and is the current Battle Frontier Champion, and won a tournament in Alola
Other: He has a Z-Ring he got from Kahuna Hala, with a Pikanium Z
Pokemon Team:

Pikachu
Moves: Volt Tackle, Thunder, Iron Tail, Quick Attack
Ability: Static

Name: Shiori
Physical Appearance:
Shiori screenshot.png

Clothing: Prefers to dress lightly, if only to feel the wind on any skin she has left. Will dress according to the climate and weather.
Personality: Shiori doesn't care how people see her, walking around with an air of confidence despite what others think.
Why was she Chosen: Shiori is a survivor, and her Pokemon trust her wholeheartedly. She may have lent a hand in taking down Team Rocket, but she prefers to keep a relatively low profile.
Backstory: Shiori is from a very well-off family. Having grown tired of being treated like a delicate flower by her mother, who was worried about appearances, Shiori left home to become a trainer at about fourteen years of age. Initially, she was going to choose one of the traditional Johto starters at Professor Elm's lab, however the only Pokemon he had left was a female Houndour which she named Alice.
Over the next six years, Shiori traveled through the Johto, Kanto, and Galar regions, catching new Pokemon and learning new things. It was during this time that she was severely injured by a Steelix and hospitalized. During her rehab, she received an egg from her uncle, who was also an adventurer of sorts, that eventually hatched into a Female Tyrunt. While her parents were horrified, Shiori worked hard at her rehab and managed to leave earlier than anticipated. Some time later, she got tattooed and customized her prosthetic arm and leg, something her parents weren't happy about, especially because she insisted on continuing to travel.
Other: Left arm and leg were crushed by a rampaging Steelix, hence the mechanical limbs and fear towards the metal snake Pokemon
Pokemon Team:
Houndoom
Nickname: Alice
Ability: Early Bird
Moves:
  • Flamethrower
  • Thunder Fang
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Crunch
Tyrantrum
Nickname: Blue
Ability: Strong Jaw
Moves:
  • Dragon Claw
  • Iron Tail
  • Poison Fang
  • Stone Edge
Galarian Rapidash
Nickname: Victoria
Ability: Pastel Veil
Moves:
  • Psycho Cut
  • Smart Strike
  • Dazzling Gleam
  • Mystical Fire
Kantonian Persian
Nickname: Link
Ability: Limber
Moves:
  • Power Gem
  • Fake Out
  • Play Rough
  • Shadow Claw
Noivern
Nickname: Fang
Ability: Infiltrator
Moves:
  • Steel Wing
  • Dragon Claw
  • Flamethrower
  • Boomburst
Tyranatar
Nickname: Gojira
Ability: Sand Stream
Moves:
  • Earthquake
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Iron Tail
  • Surf

Still a few things to iron out, but this is what I got so far.

Last edited:
Full Name: Smoke Chevalier
Age (must be at least 18-19): 19
Physical Appearance: She has light skin with a slim fit build standing at 5'3 in height. She has greyish-silver long straight hair that she either braids down or puts up in a high ponytail. She has silver-green eyes, her bang covers the green colored one on the right side of her face. She wears glasses with silver colored rims around her lenses.
Clothing: Her clothing varies on what she decides to wear, from dresses to pants and pretty tops. She often wears ribbon, flowers, or butterfly pins in her hair.
Personality: She is a bit timid at first, but when you get familiar with her, she is firm, bold, and courageous. She is also wise with the words she says. She is not afraid to say what is on her mind when being insulted. She is cautious with words that are sensitive to the heart. She is gentle and sweet at heart
Backstory/Background Information: As a child, she was always favored most by her father, however he never paid much attention to her brothers Vulture and Static/Bolt. She didn't like this at all as she told him to give unconditional love to them as well as her. He refused to obey what she said to him which resulted in arguments between her mother and father. Overtime Vul did everything in his power to get his father's attention because that was all he wanted but he didn't want anything to do with him or Static because his favoritism towards her. He was acting like that because she is a girl and her brothers weren't as he wanted all girls. Her father physically and emotionally abused Vul to get his point across resulting in his trauma. Her mother stopped him from doing this as she waa furious with him. She didn't like how her brothers were being mistreated as she stood up for herself and told him off. The result of this didn't end well as she received harsh training to become better than her brothers and the result of that was left physically on her body. In order to stop the abuse to have her family feel safe again, she lost it with her father telling him to leave and never come back but, when he refused to listen, her two fox Pokemon SnowHeart and Amber, the Vulpixies stood in front of him protecting the family using their fire and ice attacks on him to immobilize him for a while. He had fled after that before she could call Officer Jenny to arrest him. She doesn't regret speaking her mind as in the end her Vulpixies saved the day. She bowed until this day she would remain strong and protect her siblings and mother from abuse like that again.
Why was this character chosen?: She attended college to learn about medicine for people, after she got that degree she decided to travel on her own to learn medicine for Pokemon, from herbs, to berries, to potions, even care needs for them. Health and Nutrition is very important to her for people and Pokemon as she will not abandon a life in need.
Home Region: Kalos
Other: She has 6 scars, four are visible, two on her nose, and both her arms, the rest are hidden. Her glasses kind of hide her nose scar. She will always carry a notepad to write down notes to whatever she learns about medical needs, she will almost always have something in her herbal bag to treat the person or Pokemon, just ask her and she will give it to you.
Pokemon Team:

Name: SnowHeart
Species: Alolan Ninetales
Ability: Snow Cloak
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Moves: Dazzling Beam, Ice Beam, Moonblast, Blizzard
Other: Wears a bow around her neck

Name: Amber
Species: Ninetales
Nature: Rash
Characteristic: Likes to run
Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Iron Tail
Other: Has a strong connection towards SnowHeart

Name: Petal
Species: Leafeon
Nature: Relaxed
Characteristic: Likes to relax
Moves: Leaf Blade, Dig, Energy Ball, X-Scissor
Other: She is fond of helping her trainer find herbs.

Name: Whisper
Species: Xatu
Nature: Quiet
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Moves: Psychic, Drill Peck, Shadow ball, Calm Mind
Other: She curiously watches her trainer if even she gets lost in thought most of the time

Name: Clover
Species: Leavanny
Ability: Swarm
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Moves: Leaf Storm, X-Scissor, Slash, Heal Bell
Other: She always mends the herbs that need to be put together by her special string silk

Name: Aster
Species: Delcatty
Ability: Cute Charm
Nature: Sassy
Characteristic: Very Finicky
Moves: Assist, Thunder, Water Pulse, Shadow ball
Other: She wears a Soothe bell around her neck.

Been a while since I rped

Last edited:
Full Name: Smoke Chevalier
Age (must be at least 18-19): 19
Physical Appearance: She has light skin with a slim fit build standing at 5'3 in height. She has greyish-silver long straight hair that she either braids down or puts up in a high ponytail. She has silver-green eyes, her bang covers the green colored one on the right side of her face. She wears glasses with silver colored rims around her lenses.
Clothing: Her clothing varies on what she decides to wear, from dresses to pants and pretty tops. She often wears ribbon, flowers, or butterfly pins in her hair.
Personality: She is a bit timid at first, but when you get familiar with her, she is firm, bold, and courageous. She is also wise with the words she says. She is not afraid to say what is on her mind when being insulted. She is cautious with words that are sensitive to the heart. She is gentle and sweet at heart
Backstory/Background Information: As a child, she was always favored most by her father, however he never paid much attention to her brothers Vulture and Static/Bolt. She didn't like this at all as she told him to give unconditional love to them as well as her. He refused to obey what she said to him which resulted in arguments between her mother and father. Overtime Vul did everything in his power to get his father's attention because that was all he wanted but he didn't want anything to do with him or Static because his favoritism towards her. He was acting like that because she is a girl and her brothers weren't as he wanted all girls. Her father physically and emotionally abused Vul to get his point across resulting in his trauma. Her mother stopped him from doing this as she waa furious with him. She didn't like how her brothers were being mistreated as she stood up for herself and told him off. The result of this didn't end well as she received harsh training to become better than her brothers and the result of that was left physically on her body. In order to stop the abuse to have her family feel safe again, she lost it with her father telling him to leave and never come back but, when he refused to listen, her two fox Pokemon SnowHeart and Amber, the Vulpixies stood in front of him protecting the family using their fire and ice attacks on him to immobilize him for a while. He had fled after that before she could call Officer Jenny to arrest him. She doesn't regret speaking her mind as in the end her Vulpixies saved the day. She bowed until this day she would remain strong and protect her siblings and mother from abuse like that again.
Why was this character chosen?: She attended college to learn about medicine for people, after she got that degree she decided to travel on her own to learn medicine for Pokemon, from herbs, to berries, to potions, even care needs for them. Health and Nutrition is very important to her for people and Pokemon as she will not abandon a life in need.
Home Region: Kalos
Other: She has 6 scars, four are visible, two on her nose, and both her arms, the rest are hidden. Her glasses kind of hide her nose scar. She will always carry a notepad to write down notes to whatever she learns about medical needs, she will almost always have something in her herbal bag to treat the person or Pokemon, just ask her and she will give it to you.
Pokemon Team:

Name: SnowHeart
Species: Alolan Ninetales
Ability: Snow Cloak
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Moves: Dazzling Beam, Ice Beam, Moonblast, Blizzard
Other: Wears a bow around her neck

Name: Amber
Species: Ninetales
Nature: Rash
Characteristic: Likes to run
Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Iron Tail
Other: Has a strong connection towards SnowHeart

Name: Petal
Nature: Relaxed
Characteristic: Likes to relax
Moves: Leaf Blade, Dig, Energy Ball, X-Scissor
Other: She is fond of helping her trainer find herbs.

Name: Whisper
Species: Xatu
Nature: Quiet
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Moves: Psychic, Drill Peck, Shadow ball, Calm Mind
Other: She curiously watches her trainer if even she gets lost in thought most of the time

Name: Clover
Species: Leavanny
Ability: Swarm
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Moves: Leaf Storm, X-Scissor, Slash, Heal Bell
Other: She always mends the herbs that need to be put together by her special string silk

Name: Aster
Species: Delcatty
Ability: Cute Charm
Nature: Sassy
Characteristic: Very Finicky
Moves: Assist, Thunder, Water Pulse, Shadow ball
Other: She wears a Soothe bell around her neck.

Been a while since I rped
I don't own the RP, but I'd like to point out that you forgot to mention what kind of Pokemon Petal is.