• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

What sucks is that I could be leaving... and it's not anyone's fault, it's just that I haven't found much prominence in checking back here as much as I used to, y'know...

Honestly I'm just happy I have an experienced trainer in this RP who can actually fight a character of yours Nero without getting stomped should that opportunity present itself LOL

Well i do only have 4 Pokemon, theoretically if you had more Pokemon on the same skill level as Dante's you should win... should :] all depends on the Pokemon, and how you use them.

Well, four of Duke's Pokemon are quite experienced. Two of them are relative recent captures (Rockruff & Fomantis, especially) that he is training as he travels.

Meh i please join? :) @Yellow.lol
Name: Elio
Personality: Very Slow Witted, Very Dumb, Very Intense, Hates Team Skull, Easy Going.
Looks: Black V Neck With Long Sleeves, A Grey Shirt Underneath, Long Black Pants, Black Shoes, Very Dark Brown Messy Hair With A Under Cut, Olive Skinned, Green Eyes.
Goals: Fill Up His Roto-Dex (Does Not Have A Rotom In It Yet), Complete his Z-Crystal Quest!
Pokemon (So far): Froakie (Nickname: Katagiri), Torracat (Nickname: Wes).
Backstory: As a young boy he lived with his Froakie which he got from his grandmother who took care of new starters in Kalos, once he became a 13 year old he set out on a island challenge, although he really wanted to fill up his Roto-Dex which he got from Kukui, he also wants to collect all the Z-Crystals. He got a Litten, which he named Wes from Kukui as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, we’ve come implored all the trials on the first two islands. There is a big group. My characters name is Teiran, and she does showcases. Everyone, would you care to give a small explanation on your characters?

Alright, here's my lot:

Daniel is a coordinator from the Unova region, and he participates in contests. He's very sensitive about being called inspirational, and even finds it insulting, because he knows that he only gets called that because of his disability. He has Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, as well as fibromyalgia, and he uses a wheelchair for the former.

Kemen is a master performer from the Nita region (My fanmade region based on Spain), and a showcase king, taking some time off to visit Daniel, while he doesn't have any business to attend to. He is also Daniel's boyfriend.

todoroki

Previously gamora
i see it's a little bit late to join but it's worth a shot!

Name: Ansel
Personality: He's very bubbly and energetic- leaving for a journey completely untethered to his parents due to them being in a whole other region makes him act like a wild child.
Looks: He has bleached white hair, and tends to wear very colorful clothes. His eyes are hazel, he's gotten tanned from spending time in Alola and he's pretty skinny. He wears rose colored oval sunglasses as well!
Goals: Befriend as many adorable Pokemon as possible, and complete the Alola Trials.
Pokemon (So far): His ace is his Braviary♂ (Parigoria/Pari) who he's had since he lived in Unova and it was a Rufflet! He also has a Torracat♀ (Elpida) he got from Olivia when he first came into Alola and a Togedemaru♂ (Anesi) who he befriended through his journey.
Backstory: Ansel grew up just outside of Nimbasa City, where he would often spend time in biding time to get away from his father. His mother died of breast cancer when Ansel was 10 and since his jerk of a father completely neglected him, and when he would give him attention it was a negative kind. His father disagreed with his sexuality, as well as his dreams of becoming a strong Pokemon Trainer, saying he's too much of a fairy to do so. Ansel had originally planned to go to Kalos for his Pokemon journey, but when his mother died, he knew when he headed off he'd go to Alola, where he and his mother had once taken a trip while his father was working when Ansel was younger. His father is the manager for Elesa of Nimbasa City Gym. Ansel fought Elesa in an act of defiance against his father, taking his Rufflet and sneaking away his older brother's Palpitoad to help fight Elesa. Afterwards Ansel and Rufflet left alone towards Mistralton City to catch a flight over to Alola. Since then Ansel completed the trials of Melemele, and nearly of Ula'Ula.

Thanks for mentioning me, or I would've never gotten here! Yes, you can join. But just be warned, we are quite far, and there may be a few things that are difficult to understand.

todoroki

Previously gamora
@gamora Regarding the issue of contests. Are you planning for your OC to be a coordinator, and actually go for the grand festival?
yeah, but the one problem is im not gonna have enough ribbons for him to get in legally, so i'm gonna think of some sort of loophole. cos of that i might do what i did first and just threaten the people there.