• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

He was looking at Melody's litten then looked at Melody, "...Nice to meet you Melody my name is Angel...!", his pikachu jumped off his shoulder looking at litten, "pikachu!", his pikachu was saying hi to Melody's litten, He was very happy to meet new people like pikachu wanted.

He was glad that pikachu would make new freinds, "...Hey would you mind if i let my other pokemon to come out to meet the other pokemon...?", he asked Teiran, His pikachu noticed Teiran's pikachu and went close to Teiran, "Pikachu!", he said hello to Teiran and her pikachu, his pikachu was really happy.

Teiran nodded happily.

“Of course you can! We’re getting everyone acquainted with each other, and I’m accepting any Pokémon that want to join our cuddle session.” She giggled, smiling wildly.

Teiran’s Raichu saw Angel’s Pikachu and walked over to it, as it seemed to mistake Melody’s Pikachu for Teiran’s.

“Hi! You’re like me, aren’t you? I’m Raichu! And she’s my trainer!” Raichu said to Angel’s Pikachu in it’s native tongue.

He was glad to hear that, "..thanks...!", His pikachu saw Raichu," Hello Raichu i am you but in a pre-evolution form! And he is my trainer", He grabed all his pokeballs and threw them in the sky, "..Come on out team..!", Riolu, Charmealon, Torracat and rockruff came out, His Riolu saw the new people and was worried, His Torracat was Surprised to see new people, His rockruff went close to Teiran and barked happily, "Ruff Ruff!", His Charmealon was quiet like Angel and just stood there, "...Charmelon...".

His rockruff has happy and accepted the cuddle, "Ruff Ruff!", his Riolu got close to Melodys litten, "hello litten im riolu and im guessing that we havnt met before"(Riolu-Ri), His Charmelon was doing nothing like Angel there were the diffrent but acted the same, He was happy to see all his pokemon enjoy this small group he joined but he didnt expect anything of charmelon since he was always quiet and do nothing like him but Angel thought he could be freinds with a trainer or pokemon.

Teiran smiled happily, picking up the Rockruff in the opposite arm as Pikachu, snuggling them both closely, while still cuddling up to Donphan. From this moment on, it seemed in her best interest that she stop battling for sport, and start paying more attention to caring for her Pokémon. That was her plan.

Duke flashed a grin Glacier's way as he had been eager to clarify with a nod. "Yes, the Rockruff line has three evolution. Two most common being the Midnight and Midday forms, which evolve when the Pokemon is ready at either of those hours. But a rarer form for it is happens to evolve at Dusk known as Dusk form."

Duke had become aware of the newcomer as he and his Shiny Charizard moved over towards the arrival as they began a series of dynamic Power Rangers-esque "greeting" poses as both flashed matching grins.

"My name is Duke, and this is my partner Charizard, a pleasure!"

Rockruff in turn followed Crystal as it took a moment to try and sniff either out, but quickly found a pair of hiders as Fomantis had been slightly startled by Crystal's arrival which gave away their position as Rockruff went to tag Crystal.

Duke seemed to take notice of just how comfortable Teiran had grown cuddling with the Pokemon which caused him to smile, aw that was just too precious. But he figured they should focus as he turned to everyone. "So, want to rest here or move to explore the island?" Duke asked, generally to the group rather than anyone in particular.

Daymon shifted his weight a little awkwardly, as he tapped his foot. There wasn’t much he could do, just watch Teiran get a bunch of cuddles, which did put a small bit of a smile on his face. “All right, this is cute and all, but we need to start packing up for the night. After all, it’s almost sunset! And who’re we grouping up tent-wise, I only have one tent on me.” He stared out at the endless ocean, not really speaking to anyone after his first sentence and just mumbling at the ocean. The sea breeze wafted his way, and he took it all in.

Daya in the meantime, listened to Daymon’s suggestions, but also noticed him keeping his distance... probably just overwhelmed with all the new people. There was a lot to take in, she guessed, for a guy who wasn’t totally good with socializing, but she trusted he’d take care of himself. “I don’t got a tent myself, but I really don’t want to sleep with my brother-“ “-Wow, real smooth Daya-“ “-sooo, I’m down to sleep in anyone’s tent, most sleep just two people, right?” She inquired, ignoring the interruption of Daymon.

Teiran snapped out of her trance, giving a small sweat-drop.

“Yeah, maybe that’s a good idea.” She said with a chuckle.

She thought about sleeping outside because she didn’t have a tent. But before she made a firm decision, she pulled out her picnic basket that always seemed to be full of fresh food.

“Who’s hungry?” She asked, smiling.

Daymon turned back away from the group and pulled one of the tents out of his bags and began to slowly set it up by his lonesome. "yeah, I'll eat food in a second, Teiran, just gimme a-" he grunted, and slipped, falling hard right on his butt. He groaned a little standing back up and rustling his pale brown hair in annoyance, before going back to fastening the tent into the ground. "-minute, okay?" He finished his sentence even though he really didn't need to.

Daya in the meantime, gladly popped a squat next to Teiran, and smiled at her. "Don't worry about Daymon, he always gets moody like this... Eh, not really, but I'm more just messing with him." She gave a snarky giggle, before opening the basket, grabbing a sandwich. "Foo-ooooood!" She cheered, swinging her arms into the air joyously. "Let's go!"

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"I suppose we'll bunking together again. Moreso because we're siblings." Glacier shrugged a bit before he stretched his arms out wide and then he rubbed the back of his head. He smiled gently and then he looked over to Teiran before he stood up. "I can help too, if you want."

Nova smiled and she nodded. "I can have Espion hold the tent in place so you can get the stakes in." She suggested.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Melody also had a giggle as the one named Daymon fell over as Teiran offered help before the talk of food and camp came up as quickly Melody had dug into her bag as she pulled out a sleeping bag. "I came with one sleeping bag, I can rest in this and give tent space to you guys." Melody offered, though naturally as she revealed her sleeping bag she'd also go to help set up the tent.

Needless to say this group was a curious bunch, but fun all the same.

Daymon blushed, but thanked Teiran for helping him up, embarrassed that he had to be aided in so something so simple, but looking at everyone, it seemed to be fine... He stretched as he stood and looked between the two, now helping him set up the tent. "I'll be inside setting up the aluminum skeleton, you guys just root in the stakes and I'll take it from there." He smiled, secretly thankful for the aide as he went inside the tent flap, starting to push the inner metal structure into place.

Daya opened up the basket and grabbed a PB+J, an apple, and a bag of mixed nuts and berries. She looked over at the three busy setting up the tent, and left them to it, as she dug into what was pretty much gonna be her dinner, as she could see the sun was quite close to setting, as it entered a state of dusk. "Real beautiful sunset out today..."

Teiran started to pound in the stakes, sometimes struggling to keep them in place. After a few minutes of struggle, and one uneven stake in the ground, she had finished, smiling at her work. Putting up a tent was hard, Teiran imagined, as she had never done it before. It m,ust've taken lots of practice and effort.

“I put the stakes in!” She shouted, hoping to let Daymon know with her unneeded yelling.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Teiran worked to put the stakes in, Melody would go to inspect them just to make sure they were in place and offer a hand if need be. Seemed she had it well in hand as it seemed Daymon went inside to work as she decided to check up as she peeked inside the tent. "Hey the stakes are put in my Teiran, anything else I can do to help?" Melody asked Daymon as she looked to see if she was needed to help in anyway.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Melody glanced back at Teiran who offered a joke but also a meal as she smiled in response and began to head towards the picnic basket Teiran had been kind enough to set up. "Course, I think a good meal can do us both well. Thank you." Melody said as she spoke in gratitude towards her newfound friend.

“Yeah, of course!” Teiran said, sitting next to Melody on the grass.

She reached into her picnic basket and pulled out an egg salad sandwich, one of her personal favorite sandwich choices. She took bite of it and let out a satisfied sound.

Duke, who had gone off to gather some supplies ranging from some fresh firewood to edible herbs and more had returned with his Shiny Charizard in tow as it seemed the main tent and a picnic area had already been set up as the Pokemon Protector flashed his usual grin ear to ear.

"I see you all have been busy. Hope you don't mind if I add some natural offerings to this food table." Duke said to Teiran as he set his baries in a pile by the baskets while Charizard set the firewood would would wait for it to get dark before it had need to set it ablaze.

Soon after pulling up the intnal skeleton of the tent, Daymon did a grounded somersault out of the tent, landing him on his butt, his bushy brown hair down over his eyes. He spit a twig out of his mouth and began to brush the hair out of his eyes, huffing in slight embarrassment. "Huff... The inside is all good and set up! And nice job on the gathering, Duke! We can have a field day with this!" He inched his way over to the three girls all spread across the picnic blanket, crossing his legs with another awkward huff and grabbing a small bag of chips from the tent, snacking on them passively as he simply glanced between Teiran, his sister, and the newcomer.

Daya noticed her brother fumbling around, but obviously chose go ignore it, as she was well used to that behavior by then, after all, she'd lived with him for all her life, being the younger sibling. Her Blaziken continued to smash rocks in the earthy alcove nearby the campsite, the kicks digging right into the clay that made up Blush Mountain, as her gaze looked further up to the looming Mount Lanakila behind it, as she squinted to its frosted peak. "Huh, weird that we still have to go back to Melemele and make a pit stop through Poni so we can come back here it fight, huh?" She muttered passively.

Teiran took another bite of her sandwich after thanking Duke, and popping a Pecha berry in her mouth. It was very sweet and soft, which made Teiran squeal in joy. She gulped down the rest of her sandwich, usually being quite gluttonous when it comes to food.

“A trip back to Melemele would be nice, though! You could all meet my family!”

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Thank you I am sure we'll enjoy it." Melody said to Duke as the rather colorfully dressed man came in as she took a bite of his berry as she felt it water in her mouth. A lovely compliment to the picnic meal as Daymon seemed to finish setting up the tent interior which caused her to chuckle and her Litten to scowl though that extended to all present as the topic shifted towards Melemele.

"Family, so that means you are a local here?" Melody asked Teiran as she had no objections going to Melemele as really in her goal to record the beauty of Alola some backtracking could have been of benefit and she had been in no rush.

“Yup!” Teiran said with a smile, holding Brionne close to her. “My sisters are still at home, but my brothers are traveling around the world! They all have different goals, y’know.”

She smiled at the thought of home, before continuing he explanation.

“My mom takes care of us, and our house is pretty big. We can stay there while we’re in Melemele!”

Daymon crossed his legs, and brushed his hair from his face, letting out a soft yawn. All his Pokemon besides his Skarmory were inside their balls, but all had eaten. Daymon gave a grin as he stared up at the metal bird, slowly circling the campsite gracefully, without even flapping its wings. He never asked it to, not today or ever even, so he felt glad that Skarmory was this protective. He was sure if his Marshtomp, Lairon, Mudsdale, and Kirlia had wings they'd gladly do the same. Maybe. He wasn't sure. "Hehe, I'm not from around here either, I'm from Hoenn, right around Lavaridge Town. And Teiran, you should feel lucky that you don't have a younger sister, two older sisters, and three older brothers running around your house. It's nutty when everyone is home, but usually nowadays it's only me, Daya, my two older sisters and one of my brothers..." he felt like he may have rambled a bit, but it was nice to just talk.

Daya shifted a little. "I mean, I still need to beat Hala, but other than that I have everything I really need from Melemele at the moment. And yeah, as Daymon described, sometimes our household can be living hell, it doesn't help that I get migraines easily either..." she laughed a little dryly, smiling. "I mean, I bet your family is super nice, but I bet Daymon's only interested in staying for the food..." "...that's only half true, Daya..." Daya continued, Daymon making a remark causing her to laugh again.

SaiyanDakon

"You're from Melemele? I'm still a little iffy about heat but I'm fine but how was your...your early life there? Was it fun?" Glacier asked as he began to tilt his head, overhearing the conversation but nonetheless, his interest was piqued. The Trainer from Johto smiled a bit more as he turned to face his friend, knowing she might answer. He also knew Nova was interested as she was turning intently to listen as well.

“I have four little sisters running around my house! One is calmer than the other two, but I enjoy their company.” Teiran said, before registering the other question.

She thought about when she still lived with her mom and sisters, before coming up with a well thought out answer.

“It was fun! I stayed inside a lot though, because I wasn’t a big fan of the heat outdoors. If I could go back in time, I’d have joined my family for hikes and picnics.”

Charlie had just gotten off his plane from Castelia City onto the Melemele Island sandy beaches. "It's about time, so this is Melemele Island huh I thought it would be cooler here, nonetheless I must look for Kahuna Hala he should be able to help me in this region, I wonder what other trainers live here" Charlie said.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Espeon came over to Brionne, hopping out of Nova's arms and then she sat down in front of the water type. Her gem started to glow while her eyes closed, the Psychic Pokemon using Psychic to help Brionne open her bottle of orange juice. She didn't want to see her struggle anymore as the bottle cap began to turn slowly to where it could be taken off if grabbed.

Brionne looked at Espeon's work marvelously, smiling brightly when she was able to pop the bottlecap off with ease. She thanked Espeon, and offered her the first few sips of the orange juice, if she would like some. Teiran smiled at the exchange, before stretching out overall.

"Daymon, can I quick change in your tent? I got these cute new pajamas from Fernando during my last performance, in return for some berries and potions!" Teiran said with a smile.

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Alana just got off the plane. "Wow, this place is quite interesting," said Alana. Alana yawned noticing that it was night. "Ah I'm sleepy, let's sleep Buzz." Then Alana prepared the tent and realized that there were many tents nearby. Alana walked towards her tent. "Hey Buzz this place is pretty good. Without you I would be lonely." Alana smiled at Buzz. Alana prepared her sleeping bag and went to sleep.

Duke noticed it was getting late as he smiled to the group. "Indeed, have a little bit of a journey tomorrow so we should all work to get our rest. I'll probably keep the fire going for a spell since this guy is usually stubborn about going to bed..." Duke said with a glance at his Charizard who snorted as it sat by the fire and Duke joined his shiny partner as they prepared to get settled for a restful night to come.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Melody was amazed to learn this much of one of her new traveling companions, but as the sun settled it seemed everyone was set for bed with her Litten having already taken opportunity to climb by her sleeping bag as it got comfortable and she moved to set herself inside as well. "Sounds good, I hope you all sleep well. Look forward to tomorrow. Goodnight!" Melody said to the group before she turned in for the night preferring to sleep outside in her sleeping bag under the stars.

“I’ll join you in a minute, Melody!” Teiran said, quickly dashing to a nearby bush, before jumping into it.

With her new pajamas in hand, she quickly put them on, changing her clothes quickly. Just as soon as she jumped in, she jumped back out, taking a leaf and some sticks from her long, thick braid.

She wore some soft, plaid pjs, red and black her colors of choice. She stretched, her shirt lifting up a tad as it wasn’t a perfect size, but Teiran found it comfortable either way.

She quickly ran over to Brionne by her backpack and scooped her up, before trapping a bright blue sleeping bag with a large Pokeball on it. She scooted it next to the fire, not too close that it would burn, but close enough so that she was warm. She snuggled inside of it, Brionne next to her, and she looked at the stars, which seemed to twinkle ever so brightly tonight.