• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in the Pokemons view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a little Pokemon who is in a lab. Hoping that anyone will pick you. You are together with your friends from the other regions. You will all get a trainer. Then you will travel around the region with your trainer, but its YOU. That is fighting. Its YOU. That help your trainer catch their Pokemon. Lets see them roles!

Kanto:
Charmander (Nuri)(Trainer Eclipse) EclipseTheShinyUmbreon
Squirtle (Name)(Trainer Name) OPEN
Bulbasaur (Name)(Trainer Name) OPEN
Hoenn:
Treecko (Name)(Trainer Name) OPEN
Torchic (Name)(Trainer Name) OPEN
I herd u liek Mudkipz (Slushie)(Trainer Dan/Daniel) Blue moon
Sinnoh:
Piplup (Name)(Trainer Name) OPEN
Chimchar (Name)(Trainer Name) OPEN
Turtwig (Kin)(Trainer Luke) CelebiFTW
Kalos:
Fennekin (Foxy)(Trainer Serena) AnnaFox
Froakie (Rana)(Trainer Eris) VendettatheBanette
Chespin (Sasika)(Trainer Leonie) Avalonia_Cipher

Lets start: Kin was cheering her friends up, "I just know it! Today we are going to be picked! I can feel it in my bones!" Kin said. She could hear the Proffesor talk with a trainer. "Oh boy oh boy.. Please pick me!" Kin said. And yes. The trainer named Luke took Kin. "We are going to be best friends!" Luke said and smiled to Kin. Then she and Luke left the lab, she was hanging on Luke's shoulder. "I hope it goes well in the other regions," she said. And slowly falled asleep on Luke's shoulder.

Last edited:
"I can't wait so see which trainer will pick me" Foxy jumping around and try to see which trainers are in lab. Suddenly Foxy see a blond girl named Serena. "She is gonna pick me, she is gonna pick me!!!!" Foxy is shaking of happiness.
Serena comes to Foxy and pick her up. "I'll choose you Fennekin."
Foxy jump on Serena's shoulder and licks her. "We will be best friends! I can't wait our first battle." Serena said and go inside the lab.

"Kin! Wake up!" Luke yelled, Kin waked up of course but seemed a bit suprised. "Its a Starly! Our first battle! Go get em' Kin!" Luke said. "Alright Kin, this is your big chance just tackle that Starly and Luke will be proud.." Kin said to herself. "Here comes the tackle!" Kin said and was running towards the Starly. Sadly the Starly was flying away so Kin landed on the ground. Luke was laughing but came and took Kin up. "You alright Kin?" Luke said and looked at Kin. "Of course!" Kin said and was already battle ready.

"Fox look!" Serena said suprised. "Look it's Eevee! Our first battle! Let's go and catch it!" Serena yelled. "Go Foxy, tackle!"
Foxy runed to Eevee, but Eevee was faster and it used quick attack. Foxy fall down. "Oh no Foxy, are you ok?!" Serena said very worried. "I'm okay" Foxy stood up. "Okay Foxy let's teach this Eevee a valiable lesson, Foxy use ember!" Serena yelled."Eevee is burned! Now Foxy are you ready to end this battle?! Foxy use scratch! Foxy runs to Eevee and attacked it with scratch. Eevee fall down. "Go Pokeball!" Serena said and threw a Pokeball. Pokeball was moving and...'click'. "Yeah we catch our first Pokemon!"

Luke and Kin was again walking on the road, "You know what Kin? When i become the champion.. And you become the strongest pokemon. I will go to the other regions!" Luke said and looked up at the sky. "Poor Luke, he doesnt know that i have been in a lot of regions already.. Why can't we just go there now?! I want to show him theres more!" Kin said and looked up at Luke that was staring at the sky. After an hour they was in this city, there was a gym, there were rocks everywhere! They walked up in the gym. Beated the first trainer, but wasnt ready to take on the rest. "We will have to train. Hard!" Luke said and walked out of the gym. A Shinx came. "Quick! Tackle that Shinx!" Luke yelled. The tackle landed, and the Shinx was a little bit suprised. Luke threw a pokeball, he didnt want to wait! 1.. 2.. 3.. Click! "Yeah! We caught a Shinx!" Luke said to Kin.

Slushie, the mudkip, sat down axiously at the lab. Two of her friends have already been picked by some trainers as she was still sitting there, waiting for someone to think she was a great a pokemon. Better than a charmander who would evolve into a magnificent charizard or a friendly totodile who would become a threatening Crocodile. What did she have? A funny couple of orange cheeks? That wasn't what a trainer was looking for! Trainers wanted great pokemon, one that could defeat it's enemies with a fang or a water gun.

Slushie bowed her head saddly, thinking no one was going to pick her and she would stay alone in the laboratory for the rest of the days.

The sound of the door opening forced her to look up. A small boy with round glasses entered the laboratory. "Is there any pokemon for me still?"

Mudkip stood up, hoping the boy would see her and, maybe, think she would be a great partner.

The professor (laboratory's god) walked all the way to him and tent him a smile "Of course, there's still a lot of pokemon you could pic. Go ahead."

The kid smiled hopefully as he ran through the corridors, looking at her different friends and saying to them something Slushie could not hear. One by one, he did the same to every pokemon in the room, until hi finally reached Slushie.

"Mudkip, water type pokemon. Originary from the region of Hoenn. Really friendly and cheery pokemon. Ideal for begginers..."

"And?" asked the professor "Which one do you want?"

"I don't really know..." said the kid nervously "Bulbasaur's connection with nature sound's fascinating, just like Chikorita's sweet sent. Then there's Cyndaquil with his fantastic burning back and Charmander with his embertail. Squartle sounds like a great partner and Mudkip..."

"What are you searching in a pokemon?" interrupted the professor "Strength? Grace?"

"Hum..." Dan looked up to the roof, trying to search for the answer the professor wanted "I want... a pokemon that could help me with my investigations. I don't care about fighting. I want a real bond, I want to discover what pokemon have for us and..."

"Okay, I think I got it" the professor approached Slushie with a smile on his face, then walked back to the new trainer and hand it to him "I think Slushie is what you're looking for. Do you see the fin that's in her head? She can use it as a radar. She might sense pokemon around you and help you investigating them. She's really friendly too, I'm sure you two will have an excelent bond."

"Slushie..." He held the pokemon next to his face. She looked really happy.

"Please, pick me" asked Slushie heartful, even though she know he wouldn't understand her.

"I think... I think I'll take her with me" said gladly the boy "Yes. I'll pick the mudkip."

The professor smiled. "I'm sure you'll be great partners. Now go. Beggin your adventure through the pokemon world!"

He took Slushi tight in his chests, and ran out of the laboratory.

"Hi Slushie" he greeted "I'm Dan. Your new trainer."

Nuri frowned "I hope Kin was right, I don't feel that special" She said and her tail's flame danced about with worry. Just then, a girl with light brown hair walked into the shop and looked dead in the eyes of the Charmander. After a chat that was almost an eternity long, the girl who Nuri now found out that her name was Eclipse, picked her up and tickled her stomach. "I hope we become great friends" She said and Nuri nodded. Nuri climbed on Eclipse's shoulder as they walked out of the shop.

After some time, Nuri battled a Wild Eevee and Eclipse caught it. Then after that, they got chased by a Ryhorn and a Noibat saved them.

Eclipse petted Nuri's head "Wow, your really awsome, I'm glad I picked you as my partner" She said and the Eevee who sat beside Nuri smiled. His name was Shasta, pretty carefree if you ask Nuri. "Aww thanks Eclipse" Nuri said before the two pokèmon got pulled into a hug. After some time, the grass they were sitting on became cold and they climbed up a tree and found a Pidgeot nest with a Pidgeot that glady let them rest in the nest. Nuri looked at Shasta "Welp, we better rest too" She said before the two pokèmon nodded and curled up and fell asleep.

After that, they just roamed around together.

Luke, Kin and the Shinx has been training alot, now they were ready to take on the Gym Leader! It was rock. His name was Jerry, he sent out a Onix. "Onix? Kin. You can do this! Absorb!" Luke yelled. It landed but the Onix grabed Kin. Luke was yelling again. Absorb on that Onix, and it was down. Level up. Now it came the "boss" pokemon. It was a Tyrunt. Absorb didnt work that well. Tyrunts bite hit hard on Kin. Luke switched out to Shinx. It landed a few attacks. Kin was cheering the Shinx up from the Pokeball. And yes! The Tyrunt was down! They got their first badge. Now they were off to the next town.

"Oh my.. Foxy that was awesome, we just won our first battle and caught a new friend. I don't know what can make this day better." Serena sit in front of tree. "Foxy come let's take some little rest. Later we will go to the Santalune City where will we buy some Pokeballs and Potions and of course I will take you to the Pokemon Center. Maybe... we can go in Gym and fight a Gym Leade, hmm.. what do you think?" Foxy jumped on Serena . "Yes yes yes yes yes!!!" Foxy said even Serena knew that she can't understand Foxy. "I knew you woould like to." Serena saidlike she undertstod Foxy.

Eclipse, Nuri and Shasta went to the first gym, Jerry was the leader. After the battle that Nuri almost got crushed in, they recieved their first badge, the ??? Badge. Eclipse slowly began to walk to the next town with Nuri walking in front and Shasta beside her.

"So, we did pretty good eh? Eclipse got her first badge! It makes me feel....stronger...." Shasta trailed odd and Nuri laughed "Same here! didn't you know, that each badge gives a buff to either the pokèmon or the trainer!" Nuri said and her tail flame danced happily.

Quick Note: If you are doing the fan created region we are doing right now, you might need this info about gym leaders and stuff.
1. Gym Jerry rock type. Has a Onix and boss pokemon is Tyrunt.
2. Gym Michelle Bug type. Has a Butterfree and boss Pokemon is Scyther.
3. Gym Wally water type. Has a Wartortle, Poliwag, and boss Pokemon is Wailmer.
4. Gym Flipper Electric type. Has a Emolga, Zebstrika, Dedenne, and boss Pokemon is Galvantula.
5. Gym Sam Ice type. Has a Frosslass, Beartic, Lapras and boss pokemon is Glaceon.
6. Gym Molly Grass type. Has a Gogoat, Breloom, and a OP Whimsicott.
7. Gym Simon Fire type. Has a Flareon, Houndoom, Ninetails, and boss pokemon is Archanine.
8. Gym Jake Dark type. Has a Zoroark, Weavile, and boss pokemon is Malamar.

Elite 4 and Champion:
Lily: Ground type. Has a Gliscor, Donphan, Hippowdon, Seismitoad, and a Whishcash.
Morten: Fighting type. Has a Hitmontop, Scrafty, Toxicroak, Sawk, and a Gallade.
Leo: Steel type. Has a Metagross, Aggron, Lucario, and a Mawile.
John: Dragon type. Has a Noivern, Dragonite, Kingdra, Dragalge, and a Altaria.

Champion. She follows you through your journey, she sees a trainer or whatever you can be in you.. Her name is JOOOHN CEEENA- Sorry i meant Sophie, just look up girl names, Sophie is a champion in both worlds, but here is her team: Garchomp, Azumarill, Magnezone, Sylveon, Dusknoir, and her partner pokemon: Leavanny. If you meet Leavanny and Sophie on your journey, then Leavanny or "Leaf" will be out with her, don't let you fool. That Leavanny is tougher than a Weavile and a Sylveon blended together.

Hope you enjoy your journey!

"Foxy, Eevee wake up!" Serena yelled. Foxy and Eevee jumped on Serena. "Oh sorry if I scared You." Serena smiled. "Oh Eevee I almost forget that I didn't gave you the name." Serena smiled and take her in hands. "I think I'll call you... Rose. That's cute name, just like you." Rose licked Serena. "Okay girls we have so much fun... it's time to move on." Serena stood up. "Let's go girls!" Serena yelled and starts walking to the exit of the forest.

"Okay girls here we are...Santalune City!" Serena said with a happy voice. "First let's go to the Pokemon Center!" Serena yelled and started to run with Foxy next to her and Rose on her shoulder. "Okay there it is." Serena slow down and go inside Pokemon Center.

"Okay girls you've been healthed....we bought Pokeballs and Potions. Now it's time for a battle in Gym." Serena stopped in front of Gym. "Are we ready girls?!" Serena yelled. Foxy and Rose jumped. "Yeah!" they said in the same time.

The three got to the next Town and ran into the pokèmon centre. After Nuri and Shasta was healed, they walked to the next gym. There, the three saw a girl, a Fennekin witch was Foxy and another eevee. "Foxy!!!" Nuri called and ran over to her with Shasta hot on her heels and Eclipse running after them. Nuri's tail flame danced happily as she smiled and petted Shasta who sat beside her. "Really Nuri?" Shasta asked as he shook his head vigorously and shook the Charmander's paw off. "Yes really Shasta" Nuri said and laughed.

Serena turned back and saw Eclipse with Nuri and Eevee. "Oh hey guys!!!" Serena yelled. Foxy run to Eclipse and jumped on her. "Oh my I didn't expect you here! What are you doing here?"

"Eclipse is my trainer! Kin was right!" Nuri said and giggled before she picked up Foxy and set her beside her before she sat up.

"Hey! Fancy seeing you here! Go on ahead and win that gym battle! We'll be watching!" Eclipse said and picked up Shasta who immeadiatly climbed onto her shoulder. Nuri climbed on her other shoulder. The two pokèmon smiled reassuringly. "Good Luck!" They called out together.

Sasika looked down at her feet, sadly. She had watched most of her friends get picked by trainers, and here she was, all alone. That is, before a brunette girl walked into the lab. The girl looked all the remaining Pokémon up and down, before her eyes landed on Sasika. Sasika held her breath as the girl stared, watched as a small smile formed on her lips. The girl walked over, still smiling, and picked Sasika up. "Hello there, little Chespin!" she said. "I'm Leonie! I was wondering if you'd like to come with me on a journey?" Sasika copied her smile. "Yes! I'd love to!" she replied, although Leonie couldn't understand. The professor walked over and looked at Leonie's pick. "Ah, yes, Chespin, a very nice starter Pokémon. This one is named Sasika. She is very loving and strong. Will you choose her?" Leonie tore her eyes from Sasika to look at the professor as he spoke. "Yes, I'd love to!" "Very well, then," the professor nodded. "Here, have some Pokéballs and a Pokédex to start. I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you may do!" He waved as the pair walked out of the lab, Sasika resting on Leonie's head. Before they began down the dirt road, though, they stopped at a small shop, where Leonie, bought Sasika a cute, purple ribbon, which she tied around her right spike. "You ready to do, Sasi?" she asked. Sasi, huh? Sasika wondered. That's a nice nickname. "Pin!" Sasika replied, smiling widely yet again, before Leonie started walking down the road, happily starting not only her's, but Sasika's, journey.
{By the way, I dunno if you meant to leave out Unova, but...}

"Thanks Eclipse." Serena said and huged her. "See you later." Serena waved to Eclipse and go inside the Gym. Gym territory was of rock, at the other side of Gym there was Jerry the Gym Leader of rock type Pokemon.

"You must be Serena." said Jerry "I expect you here." Jerry said with 'creepy' voice. "Listen I'm not here to talk with you I'm here to battle!!" Serena yelled.

"Okay let's battle!" yelled Yer and ther a Pokeball. "Go Onix!"
"Let's go Foxy show this Onix how mighty are you!" yelled Serena.
"Onix tackle this little Fennekin!" yelled Jerry and Onix tackle Foxy.
"Foxy!" Serena yelled. ""Foxy are you okay?" Foxy stood up. "Okay Foxy use ember!" Foxy runs to Onix and burned him. "Foxy tackle!" Serena yelled and Foxy runs to Onix and tackle him.

Onix fall down. "Okay Foxy he is almost done. Use ember!" Foxy burned Onix. Onix fainted. "No Onix!" yelled Jerry. "Come back!"

"Foxy are you okay?! asked Serena. "Yeah!" said Foxy and jumped. "Okay you are in." said Serena.

"Go Tyrunt!" Jerry send out Tyrunt. "Go and bite that Fennekin!" Tyrunt run to Foxy and bite her. Foxy felt down. "No Foxy!" Serena yelled. Serena run to Foxy and take her in hands. "You will be okay if you take some rest." Serena put Foxy down on the ground next to Rose. "Okay Rose it's your turn!" Serena yelled and Rose and run to the field. "Rose quick attack" Rose runs to Tyrunt and hit him. Tyrunt fall down. "Now finish this, Rose shadow ball!" Rose used shadow ball on Tyrunt paralyzed him with fear.

"Oh no Tyrunt!" Jerry yelled. "Come back!"
"Oh yeah Rose we did it!" Serena jump of happiness and run to Rose and hug her. "Good job Serena." said Jerry. "You are pretty good trainer. Here you go -badge." Jerry give badge to Serena and pet Rose. "I want you to take this TM42 It's Facade attack.

Serena go out of Gym and take Foxy and Rose to the Pokemon Center .

Last edited:
"...So," Leonie thought out loud, "...what should we do? We could try to become Pokémon Champion, or compete in contests, or maybe even become a Ranger! What do you want to do?" She turned to her partner, who thought for a moment. Sasika thought for a minute. We do have a lot of options... y'know what sounds the most appealing? She held up two fingers, to show that she liked the second option. "Contests, huh?" Leonie asked, smiling. "Yeah, that'd be my top option, too. Let's do it!" They high-fived each other, then started looking for the nearest town, to find out more about the contests' locations.

Eclipse followed Serena and her pokèmon to the healing centre. Nuri held a bag full of TM's and 1 HM. Shasta ran beside Nuri "Hey! Is there Facade in there!? Maybe Iron Tail?" He asked and Nuri nodded "I checked all the TM's, unfortunately, the HM cannot be used on us" Nuri said and Shasta frowned. "You guys did good!" Eclipse complimented them. "Yeah great work!" Nuri and Shasta exclaimed together.

"C'mon Kin, you can't just stare at the last town," Luke said and took Kin up to him. "But, they are getting there, winning badges and all that stuff," Kin said but she knew Luke couldnt understand her. "Oh yeah, we forgot to name Shinx, he's a boy i think. Should we just call him Shinx?" Luke said and walked down the road, in the town there was so loud. "Are they holding a party or something?!" Luke said and looked at the towns people. Kin noticed who it was. "Its Sophie! The champion! What are they doing here?!" Kin said. Luke could also see it now. They both looked at eachother with a huge smile. They were running out to Sophie but when they got there she was gone. "Damnit!" Luke said.

Serena take Foxy and Rose to Nurse Joy. "Can I see your Pokemon?" asked nurse. "Yes please." answer Serena. "Okay it won't take long." nurseJoy take Foxy and Rose. After a while Foxy and Rose were fully health. "Thanks you so much." Serena take Foxy and Rose. "No problem, it's my job. Come whenever you want." said nurse. Serena turned and go out.

Outside the Center there was Eclipse and her Pokemon. "Hey Eclipse! We are done." Serena waved to Eclipse and runs to her. "Can I ask you something? Would you like to travel with us?!" Serena smiled.

Last edited:
Eclipse grinned widely "Yes! Yes! Yes! And double Yes!" Eclipse exclaimed and giggled. Nuri smiled and waved her tail, causing the flame on the tip dance about. Shasta jumped up and down before bouncing behind Eclipse's leg. Nuri laughed and pulled out metal claw from the TM and HM bag she was holding. She used it and the threw the empty TM on the ground before slashing it to prices with the newly learned Metal Claw. Nuri handed Shasta Iron Tail and he used it up before breaking it and sending the pieces flying around with Iron Tail. Eclipse plucked the TM and HM bag from Nuri's mighty grip, only for her to get lifted off the ground as she was still holding onto the bag. "Nuri let go of the bag!" Eclipse exclaimed and shook the Charmander off before she put the Bag in her satchel witch Shasta already fell asleep in. Nuri huffed and sat down "No fair" She said and stood up.

"Kin! I found a theme song for us! I found it on the XatuTube! It was from the show i watched at little, about this boy having his Poke-em-on journey! I made a few words up for us, here is a bit of the song!" Luke said and showed Kin his smartphone. It started singing "I wanna be the very best" and you know the rest. "So, Kin, i knew you had some friends back there, you really want to see them don't you? Well, what if we gave them a "suprise"? After that training and Tyrunt exp, you are close to evolving, c'mon, we need to train a bit, we need to be ready when they come!" Luke said and took Kin up on his shoulder, after some battles, Kin evolved into Grotle.

Eclipse turned to Serena "Well, me, Nuri and Shasta are going to train, Nuri is almost gonna evolve into Charmeleon" Eclipse said and picked up Nuri before she ran off. After some hard work and training, Nuri evolved in Charmeleon and Shasta learned Protect. The two are now level 30 and are pretty strong for the pokèmon in this area. The three got back to Serena and her pokèmon. "We're back!" The called together.

Sasika and Leonie soon arrived at the first town, soon found the Pokémon Center. They walked in, and Sasika was taken and healed. Afterward, asked the Nurse Joy about the nearest and soonest contests.
{I don't know what to say here... help would be appreciated! Thanks!}

Eclipse smiled and nodded along with her Pokèmon. Nuri sighed and looked at her bigger tail flame. She waved it around and made a fire circle witch Shasta put his paw in and pulled it out. Nuri stopped fiddling with her tail and smiled up at Eclipse.

"Okay I have Pokeballs, Potion, Berries.... Right, we can go to another town." Serena said. "C'mon let's go!" Serena yelled and started to run. Foxy and Rose followed her.

{Okay. Thank you!}
Sasika led Leonie out of the Pokémon Center. The Nurse Joy had told them that the nearest contest was in the next town over, so that's where they were headed. They walked through the tall grass, though; maybe they'd find a new friend!
Sure enough, not long after entering the grass, a wild Bunnelby jumped out at them. "Hello there!" Sasika greeted. "My name is Sasika, and this is my trainer, Leonie! We're looking for someone else to come along with us; we're gonna go compete in a contest! Would you like to come with us?"
"A... contest?" the Bunnelby asked. "I... I LOVE contests!" It got very excited. "I've always wanted to participate in a contest! Sure, I'll come along!"
Sasika cheered, and Leonie seemed to understand, because she threw a Pokéball at the wild Pokémon, sent him back out, and named him Bucky. They all continued down the dirt path, Sasika chatting with her new friend, Leonie smiling down at them.

"Wait for me!" Eclipse yelled and began to run after Serena. Nuri stopped and so did Shasta. They heard whimpering and Nuri crawled into a bush and saw a Noibat chained to a tree. Nuri grabbed the chain and burned it off with her tail flame. Nuri picked up the Noibat and ran to Eclipse who seemed to understand what Nuri wanted. After the Noibat was captured and named, he sat on Shasta's head. "So, Sonic, right?" Shasta asked the Noibat and he nodded.

Last edited:
Quick Reminder: Don't overpower your team, don't just say you met a Deoxys and you traveled together and you became friends, i know its an rp, but still, you are on a journey as a pokemon trainer, not a pro pokemon master. When you have completed 1 region, you can catch a Legendary Pokemon in the end, in this fanmade region, there is Zygarde Xerneas and Yvetal you can capture, only one Legendary caught for each person.

"I can't...I can't....Walk...So tired..." Foxy said and fall down and tried to catch breath. "Foxy!" said Serena with worried voice. "Foxy are you okay?!" asked Rose. "No...I'm so...Tired..." Foxy still trying to catch her breath. "I think we should take a little rest." Serena said and take Foxy in her hands. Serena went to the nearest tree and put Foxy down, Rose followed her.

(In what town is the Bug Gym Leader?)

Last edited:
Eclipse sat down under a nearby tree and looked up at the sky. There was a cloud that looked like a pokemon she knew, but she couldn't remember the name of it. "Was it Sweetie? Nah! What pokèmon will be named Sweetie? Haha!" Eclipse giggled along with her pokemon. Nuri, Shasta and Sonic looked at the cloud. "Yeah, sweetie or something like that" Nuri said and Sonic turned his head to another cloud and pointed to it "That looks like a ponya and...that one looks like a..." Sonic paused and examined the cloud. He tilted his head "It's a Ninetales dummy" Nuri said and slapped the back of Sonic's head, casing him to face plant. Shasta laughed and looked at another cloud witch the others were looking at "That's a Sylveon" Shasta said and Nuri smiled "Wow, know your Eeveelutions ey?" She said and Eclipse laughed at their lil' pokè conversation.

"Shinx, Kin, we are heading to the next town, Michelle is the Gym leader there.. She would be my waifu!" Luke said and looked down at his two Pokemon. "Uh oh. Looks like someone has a crush on the Gym leaaaader," Shinx said to Kin, they both laughed. "You two think its sooo funny to have a crush on someone?" Luke said and gave them a blink. Kin and Shinx looked at eachother, they knew what that meant. But, why would they come together? "Um um Kin, i have a crush on yooooou" Shinx said and blinked to Kin. "Uh nooo Shiiiinx" Kin said and laughed harder. They gave Luke a huge smile. They were heading to the next gym. "CRASH!" there was something that was falling down! Luke saw a little Ducklett that was crashed to the ground. He took the Ducklett up. It was hurt. "Quick. We need to go to Nurse Joy," Luke said and started running towards the next town.

A few annoying trainers later, Leonie and her team arrived at the next town. They healed up at the Pokémon Center, then looked around for the contest hall. It was a rather large building, so it was easy to find. On the front door was a schedule. "So the next contest is tomorrow at 1:30, huh?" Leonie thought out loud, smiling. "That's perfect! That gives us just enough time to prepare! C'mon, guys- we need costumes!" Sasika and Bucky looked at each other, smiling, before running after Leonie, who was headed to the nearby costume shop. After some careful shopping, they walked out; Leonie held a dress, Sasika a shirt that fit her like a dress would a human, and Bucky a shirt and bow tie. They all then went to the town's hotel and reserved a room, where they dropped their stuff off. "Alright! Now let's go practice our act!" Leonie said, walking out of the hotel room, Sasika and Bucky hot on her heels. They found a sunny, secluded clearing in the surrounding forest and practiced until the moon came up.

"Well, I think I'll go ahead, Michelle is up ahead at the next gym so, see ya!" Eclipse said and stood up, Chasing after Nuri, Shasta and Sonic. Once they got there Eclipse healed up all her pokèmon and walked to the gym. "Welp, here we are, some trainers are really persistent on battling Sonic" Eclipse said and looked at Sonic who is now matching up with the others at Lvl. 30. "Let's wait a bit, we were running from a angry Ryhorn anyways" Eclipse said and sat down on a bench outside the Gym. Nuri ran around, swishing her tail about, followed by Sonic who was laughing his head off. Shasta sighed and jumped on Eclipse lap and fell asleep. Nuri continued to laugh as she and Sonic grabbed some oran berries from someone's window. After the two ate the oran berries and cleaned themselves from any evidence, the walked/flew back to Eclipse and Shasta. Nuri layed under the bench and Sonic layed beside her. Soon, all the Pokèmon fell asleep. Eclipse sighed "I wonder if we could enter competitions? I don't know? None of my pokèmon seem to think about that stuff...I should ask them when they wake up" Eclipse mumbled and sighed before she looked around.

"Okay let's go" Serena stood up and walked to Foxy and Rose. "Girls, wake up it's time to move on!" Serena yelled. Rose jumped. "I'm ready." said Rose. Foxy still sleeping. "Foxy let' go!" Serena yelled. Foxy sleeping and hard breathing. "C'mon you lazy Fennekin!" smiled Rose. Foxy jumped. "I'm okay, let's go!" Serena take her bag and go to the bright side of forest. "It's exit!" yelled Serena and run to the exit of forest.

"Here we are! I can see the Pokemon Center. C'mon let' go!" yelled Serena and run to the Pokemon Center with Foxy and Rose following her. Serena slowed down when she was near the Pokemon Center. After a while her Pokemon are fully healt and they went with Serena to the Gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.