• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one.

Zuo
Zuo got out of his sleeping bag. "Oh man! My back. Why did I sleep on the cave floor?" He said as he stretched his back. Zuo looked at his Pokenav. He was getting a call from someone. He answered it.
Thunder watched his trainer as he answered the call.
Amber
"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" Amber shouted in her usual morning greeting. Ulia yawned then glared at her trainer. Volta just ignored it.
"EMO"(C'ÉTAIT QUOI CELA?! POURQUOI MADEMOISELLE CRIER SI FORT?!)

Her face had appeared on Zuo's transceiver but her mask remained on her face. "Zuo, you remember me don't you?"she asked. "Is your offer still open?" She asked as Blue leaped up on her shoulder appearing in the tranciever as well as she balanced well.-

"Of course, We're very small right now." Zuo was packing his things up during this call. He wanted to get out of this cave soon. Thunder watched his trainer. That call better be quick. They were already behind schedule.

She needed to make this quick before heading to Cormarine city. "I like to hear your part of the story on this offer if you will allow me to hear it before I make a decision. If you agree meet me in Cormarine city after you get caught up, I'll be waiting just in front of the entrance of the gym before I take my challenge against Ramos" she said calm yet stern.-

"Of course, I'm going to go much quicker now that I have a full team," Zuo said as he started walking out of the cave. "But we could meet at Shalour City. I have something that your brother wants to give you. He said you forgot it." Zuo hoped she knew what he meant. Thunder was looking at him with a 'you just should of told her what you are about to bring' face.

She thought for the moment as she seemed already far head from here but knew what he met when she had forgot something her brother had given him. Her inhaler? "Alright, I'll head back to Shalour city but at the top of the tower where a mega Lucario statue is placed when you first go inside, just go up the spiral stairs and I'll be there. Be careful Zuo, Team Flare or Trident could still be lurking around" she warned him before waving goodbye for now before ending the call.

"Come on Blue and Kelpse, we have to travel back to Shalour and meet up with Zuo" she said as the girls both nodded before returning Kelpse as she headed back to Shalour. After the long walk back she arrived in Shalour again before seeing the tower as she made her way inside all the way up to the top of the tower. She stood there patiently as Blue sat beside her watching the scenery as the wind blew through her hooded cape.-

"Thunder return. I'll get there much faster if it was just me." Zuo ran to Sholur City.
---TWENTY MINUTES LATER---
Zuo made it to the top of the tower. Zuo pulled something out of his bag. "Here, Shadow told me to give this to you." Zuo handed JC her inhaler. "Now what is it you want to talk about." He said as he let out Thunder.

She took the inhaler before placing it in her bag. "Thank you for doing this favor for my brother and I wanted to talk to you about the offer you gave to me" she said taking off her mask and pulled her hood down revealing herself. "I like to hear your story about this offer and in this case Team Storm. What is your objective?"she asked calmly fixing her dark brown ponytail as Blue sat down watching her trainer than at Zuo.-

Zuo smiled. "Team Storm was made to take down Team Trident. Due to recent events, however, Team Flare is something else Team Storm is fighting against. Think of it as a group of vigilantes." Thunder nodded to his trainer's explanation.

She thought for the moment before she felt Blue nudge her. She looked down to her. "Bre? Umbre?("He seems to be telling the truth, I know you want to stop Team Flare and Trident, they are mostly after you so you have to face them eventually") Blue said understanding her. She gently placed a hand on Blue's head as she closed her eyes. "Why is Team Flare and Trident working together? There has to be a reason behind Team Flare which I might know what they really want but what is Team Tridents objective? I have a feeling that its something I'm not going to like"she asked.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
(Dammit! I was so busy these last two days... but we're back!)

Jackson yawned as he exited the Pokemon Center. "Man... feels like I've been asleep for a while. Oh well." Jackson released Virus, Krakov and Bugsy. Virus groaned as he stretched. "You know boss... it feels weird being in Pokeball after being out for so long." "I agree comrade." "For once, I agree with Virus and Krakov."

Jackson rolled his eyes as he waited. "We just need to wait for Amber and Naga."

She had came out of her room holding two containers full of Pokepuff. Ribbon, Silky, and Kitsune her newly evolved Delphox followed right behind her. She came out in a white dress with floral patterns on it with white flats and a white-lavender bow at her pony tail holding it up. She looked around seeing Jackson as she quickly ran over. "Jackson, good morning" she said giving a sweet smile. "Vivillon! ("Morning guys") Silky said giving a smile. "Sylveon!"("Good morning friends") "Delphox!("Morning guys") Kitsune smile mostly to Bugsy.-

Shadow was now on his way to Shalour city to take on Korrina as Sparkx walked beside him. He had hope Zuo got there in time to deliver the inhaler for his sister.-

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Jackson smiled as he turned to Naga. Virus waved sluggishly, Krakov saluted and Bugsy nodded. "Ready for today Naga? I'm ready to face off against the gym!" However, at those words, Virus and Krakov groaned. "...Look, I'm sorry I'm not using you two. You two get full control of the next gym... Grass Type." Virus and Krakov stopped before they gained evil grins as a dark aura appeared around them.

Bugsy facepalmed as he turned and deadpanned at Jackson. "...What have you done?"

Amber
Amber ran towards Jackson and Naga. "Hey! Are we ready to fight the gym? I am!" Amber shouted as she ran past them. Volta stopped at Jackson and Naga and shook her head. "Lux" (One of these days she is going to run straight of a cliff.) She said before running after her. "Emo" (Wait for me, mademoiselle!)
Zuo
"Team Trident wants to take control over all pokemon. Together they can take over the whole region. If they really are working together then we are in big trouble." Zuo answered.

She smiled looking to Jackson and Amber. "I am also ready with my party and Kitsune newly evolved I'll stand a chance since she is part Psychic, very good advantage with fighting types which Korrina specializes in"Naga said as she stood in front of Jackson and Amber. Silky fluttered next to Krakov giving a smile to him as Ribbon stood next to her while Kitsune stood next to Bugsy. "Delphox....("Once they heard grass type and scary aura surrounded them....") Kitsune told Bugsy sweatdropping.

She listened to what Zuo said as she opened her eyes looking to him. Hearing the words of that just really ticked her off. She looked down to Blue as she looked up at her with her gold eyes as she nodded to her. "Your the first one to even recognize my strength when I battle but who ever is in charge of team Trident they better be prepared to get knocked down" she said stern. "I believe Shadow may have already decided to join you and I'm pretty sure he guessed that I would have joined once I heard an explaination" she closed her eyes again as a sudden wind blew through. "I have to face Team Flare eventually since I am the one they want, if you really need my help then I will assist you, Pokemon should live free and not in control...I can feel their pain" she raised her hand up to her chest gently raising it there before putting it down. She walked closer to him before reaching her hand out. "I'll assist you and don't worry I leave you hanging even in battle and that's what I take seriously especially my strategy" she said as a sudden wind blew through lifting her bang up slightly showing her blind eye but gave a smile. Shadow continued through route 11 to Reflection cave as Sparkx walked beside him.-

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Isabelle walked towards Route 13 as she sort of sleep-walked as she slept on her shoulder. Sylveon walked beside her, also kind of sleep-walking as both of them were tired. She was quite
paranoid at the times, sometimes looking left and right. The next gym wouldn’t take too long to go to, so she walked slowly.