• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Mixed World.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Should I just read the last page of posts? I feel like having a small amount of info would make my roleplay more accurate and less "god-moddy", also, I'm considering claiming Bumblebee from Transformers: DOTM, Shockwave, and Optimus prime, maybe the dreads, that should be it. The dreads will need some personality tweaking so they don't attempt to murder everything they come across.

Should I just read the last page of posts? I feel like having a small amount of info would make my roleplay more accurate and less "god-moddy", also, I'm considering claiming Bumblebee from Transformers: DOTM, Shockwave, and Optimus prime, maybe the dreads, that should be it. The dreads will need some personality tweaking so they don't attempt to murder everything they come across.
I mean, you can, but it would be incredibly confusing. I suppose we could give you a quick rundown of the plot so far, since reading just the last page of posts would not help you whatsoever.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Yeah, I went to the final page and I think the devil showed up or somethin', but I'll type up a segment after that.

But a rundown would be appreciated, there's too much to go through

1. The main people at the moment are Teal, Dingodile, Susie, Vega, Cuphead, Gunvolt, Vian, and Mugman. Just read the posts here to find the games they are from.
2. They have pretty much divided into a good and bad side, Teal, Dingodile, Susie, Gunvolt, and Vian on the good side, Vega, Cuphead and Mugman on the bad side, because of them being in their demon forms.
3. Cuphead managed to take Susie’s soul, which is one of the reasons they are fighting right now.
4. Cuphead also tried turning Teal into a demon, but only was able to do a little, making her only half-demon.
5. Dingodile, Susie, and Teal went to confront Vega and Cuphead, which made a fight break out.
6. Once Cuphead and Vega attacked them, Teal managed to harness the energy that turned her into a half-demon.
7. Which brings us to now, where Teal is attempting to fight off Cuphead and Vega on her own with this new power.

I suck at summarizing, but this is as good as I can do.
Logic makes little sense in this roleplay now that I read over this.

1. The main people at the moment are Teal, Dingodile, Susie, Vega, Cuphead, Gunvolt, Vian, and Mugman. Just read the posts here to find the games they are from.
2. They have pretty much divided into a good and bad side, Teal, Dingodile, Susie, Gunvolt, and Vian on the good side, Vega, Cuphead and Mugman on the bad side, because of them being in their demon forms.
3. Cuphead managed to take Susie’s soul, which is one of the reasons they are fighting right now.
4. Cuphead also tried turning Teal into a demon, but only was able to do a little, making her only half-demon.
5. Dingodile, Susie, and Teal went to confront Vega and Cuphead, which made a fight break out.
6. Once Cuphead and Vega attacked them, Teal managed to harness the energy that turned her into a half-demon.
7. Which brings us to now, where Teal is attempting to fight off Cuphead and Vega on her own with this new power.

I suck at summarizing, but this is as good as I can do.
Logic makes little sense in this roleplay now that I read over this.
I mean, logic is hard to keep when characters from different universes come together in one new world. Just go with the flow and see where you end up, so far it has been one hell of a ride

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alrighty, might have them be introduced a 30 minute walk away, so they're not introduced in the middle of a fight, also I may have claimed some of the strongest characters in the roleplay on accident.

Alrighty, might have them be introduced a 30 minute walk away, so they're not introduced in the middle of a fight, also I may have claimed some of the strongest characters in the roleplay on accident.
You haven't posted yet, doubt that Cubone would be opposed to you switching if you want. And don't worry about the original allignment of your characters, I made Dingodile a good guy

I've considered it, the RP shows up enough on the members tab and we've progressed ten pages or so since their last post. They'd have to recap all of those pages in one post to keep up

That is understandable, thanks for the clarification. Not looking forward to Luxcalibur or Grand Strizer, they are a massive pain to dodge and will probably end up killing someone

Good call, that would eliminate most if not all of the threats in the RP so far. Vega is fast and agile, but no amount of ninja training and bull fighting can make him dodge a giant sword that comes out of nowhere

I have a question, did Cuphead leave the base or is he still inside with Vega? Got a bit confused as he pulled out a smoke bomb and was deciding on his target.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Aye sorry about this, but I can’t keep up with this rn, I’m used to longer posts and longer waits in between, I’ll make a final post to send shockwave out and wandering the forest, it’s been good while I’ve been here, but Ye.