• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A New Age of Heroes (Superheroes in the Apocalypse)

As Kia got closer, she could see what was going on. The little tiny specks were arrows, and now she could she that they were not arrows, but light. She got as close as she could without getting hit and stood there. She saw the person from the box, Jon, rising up and using weird tendrils to grab the flying person who he called 'Angel'. She thought about what to do but instead sat down. She had never heard of these people before so she didn't know who she was supposed to be fighting for. "Who's the bad guy?" She said, suddenly changing her face from confused to serious.

Isak and his sister was headed for city 36 to find an assassin who could help them get rid of Skeleton. Isak hadn't told his sister about what he wanted to do in the city. She was only 7 so she wouldn't understand. He had told her that he wanted to spend some time with her there. She was unaware of the fact that Skeleton was even there. Isak knew it because he had stolen some equipment from one of Repeat's warehouses. They traveled by car (which also was stolen) and Isak had gotten himself a fake driving license because he wasn't 18 yet so driving wasn't something he was allowed to do. The first miles were the most dangerous because the authorities could've easily spotted a stolen vehicle. Luckily there had been no reports on a stolen car of this model in that city yet (getting all the gas he needed from other people who made a roadtrip). He had tricked his sister that he had been allowed to drive the car by a nice man. He hated that he had to lie to her but it was for her own good. He wasn't gonna let Repeat's goons get to her. Which made his trip to city 36 a dumb one but he also knew that they couldn't stay in hiding forever so he took the chance of jumping on the bandwagon as soon as there was a rumor of a rebellion. He wasn't built for combat himself, he was more of a stealth guy. He had to be stealthy in order to survive for as long as he did. His sister was asleep so he took this as an opportunity to listen in on some more of the events in city 36. He learned that Skeleton had decided to catch a guy who called himself 'Magnetic' who had been seen in the outskirts of the city. That could prove to be a problem if they were close to the road he used. He was lucky to see that they weren't. He entered the city without any problems and woke up his sister. He had told her that he had made a person a favor before they went here and so they would be able to afford to stay in a motel there. They found a cheap one and checked in.
"I have to do one thing before we can enjoy ourselves around here. Wait here and i'll be back in half an hour to an hour. Don't go anywhere so that Repeat's goons can't get you" he said with a reassuring smile to her. He went to find the most scumbag looking pub in the area and with his fake license he was allowed entrance. In there he started looking around for the hitman he had selected to be the most capable and cheap in the city. Eden. When he couldn't find him anywhere by looking around, he went to ask the bartender. The bartender grunted.
"Eden! There's someone here looking for you!" He shouted much to Isak's surprise

(I know much of this is pretty much just convenience-based but it was the easiest way i could enter the roleplay :p. And no, i'm not autoing Joel's OC. We agreed to this together)

Angel tilted her head to the side quizzically seeing Jon fly up to her her stare was blank and eerie. Jon's tendrils wrapped around an invisible sphere around Angle, her second pair of wings wrapped around her body the tendrils that were behind her near her wings were rapidly beginning to be singed off from the heat. Angel raised her right arm with her hand loosely open until it was pointed at Jon, in her palm was a large tennis-ball sized white and violet sphere of light.

The orb exploded outward into a 45 degree cone of visible white and violet light with a loud sound that could be described a heavy metal being rapidly torn apart. The explosion in the cone produced enough concussive force to pulverize diamonds to dust, and enough heat to instantly melt sand to stone.

The blast would likely knock Jon out of the sky tearing him apart from the tendrils holding onto Angel from the sudden force and most-likely heavily disorient him from the concussive force.

Nanouk covered her ears, the sudden noise that came out of nowhere was unbearable! She took off her mittens and covered her ears with ice, muting the sound somewhat as she put her mittens on again. She did not want to be around here any longer and made her way towards the place where she needed to go in the first place. She picked up some rations and left city 36 as fast as she could. Not a fan of cities in the first place, the crazy fighting that she assumed took place deterred her even further from spending more time in the city. Violence was a last resort, and something she'd like to avoid as much as possible.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
With what little bit of darkness he had left from eminating it from the cloud he was, Reaper could feel the major parts of darkness fading, which made him curious. Usually, most couldn't just wipe out his darkness like that. But just as he wanted to go back to watching, an awful noise filled his ears. And because his hearing was even better than an owl's, this noise amplified many times in his ears. This knocked him out of the cloud of darkness instantly. Multiple voice rung in the heads of those near him, sounding like a thousand various demons being skinned alive, before Reaper suddendly disappeared within what little was left of the darkness he created that surrounded him. He took refuge in a small cave beneath the ground, breathing heavily, recovering from the trauma his ears just received. He breathed heavily, then used his necromancy to drain nearby insects and other small lifeforms of their life essence to restore his ears, as he could feel the warm blood that was in his body flow out of them. He vanished into the darkness again after waiting out until any more horrible noises were now silent, re-appearing in the fading cloud of darkness he left in a few seconds ago. Briefly, he created a rather large skeleton arm levitating mid-air that, if it could successfully grab the Angel, would throw her to the ground. Then, he vanished again, having made a small cloud of darkness at the ground to teleport to and avoid falling to his death.

The large skeletal hand gripped the invisible distortion sphere that protected Angle, she could feel it trying to move her as it wound up to throw her down. A massive fifteen foot long sword of light formed in her right hand just seconds after the skeleton hand gripped her. Angel swung the sword at the skeleton hand, slicing though several bony fingers like nothing before it threw her down. The sudden force caused her to drop the sword to the city below. The throwing force of the skeletal hand was lessened due to the hand losing some fingers, but Angel was still thrown down about fifty feet before her falling speed was suddenly unnaturally reduced. Angel righted herself ans continued to bombard the are, slowly ascending back up to her original altitude.

Somewhere below in the city her light sword landed in the middle of a road, and after a few seconds, it detonated and blew out a large crater, twenty feet in diameter, in the ground.

Sami was a pretty unadventurous person. He had just paid off his debt for apartment rent, and was scheduled to have an interview for a permanent job this week. He was looking out the window of his apartment in the small wastelands settlement which he called home, watching some fighting far off in the distance. No part of him wanted to join them.
However, he had a dilemma. He was missing many key supplies which he normally would get from a monthly trip into City 36. Thus, he decided to head to the city, but avoid the fighting, and get out of the danger as soon as possible.

Sami began traveling along the path to the city. It went near the fighting, but hopefully not close enough to get involved. Suddenly, a javelin flew from the air in the wrong direction, and it would’ve hit him right in the chest. Sami’s quick instincts saved his life, and he threw his orb in front of his chest just in time. The javelin clearly passed through him. He looked around, but it didn’t seem like anybody had noticed. With a sigh of relief, he quickly continued to the entrance to the city and left the wasteland.

Last edited:
"Skeleton, tell me, why did you kill my girlfriend?" Magnetic asked then called out to Zero, "Zero, I'm going to ask a question to Skeleton about my girlfriend."

Magnetic decided the best way to stop the two was to drop a giant pile of metal over them, so he walked into the middle and charged himself, which attracted all pieces of metal in the area to his location.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
In the chaos, the ice wielder had fled, knowing that any more battling and she'd do something she'd regret. From high in the sky, she watched the fighting, barely keeping her annoyance contained.
The crest still glowed brightly on her forehead, pulsing. Almost taunting her. She knew she'd never change.
Anyone who looked closely could see a small flurry of snow forming where she was in the sky. She didn't notice, as it was purely a byproduct of her emotions. She was not too far from the fight, but not close enough to be injured.

"I was trying to find a set of people, but she interfered, and I had no choice in the matter, I was told to dispose of the entire base, and I will finish this!" Skeleton took the sword and planted it in Logan's midsection, missing any internal organs, she then pulled the sword out.

Logan immediately pressurized the wound, and called for someone to try and seal the wound.

Skeleton went back to the city and spotted some guards, asking, "I wish to speak with Carlito."

Phoenix watched the fight. They knew that it would be dangerous when interfering with others. Floating down to the ground, flowers began grow around the feet of the Vundal. With each step they took, grass and plant life began to grow around the area. It seemed that it was instinctively apart of the Vundal to heal the world as they walk.

Upon reaching the injured man, Phoenix knelt down, and moved the man's hands away from his wound. Opening the bag that is always around the shoulder of the purple skined alien, Phoenix pulled out a shimmering plant. "Shh. I am here to help. You are in good hands. Now stay still while I work on your wound."

Moving their hands over the plant, vines begun to sprout from the roots of the plant. The vines then snaked their way around the area that was stabbed. With a slight neon green glow, the vines tightened slightly. Though it could not be seen, they were healing the wound that was caused by the sword.

Luna was not happy to see that Skeleton came in with a demand. It showed on her face as she stared right at the bone covered villian. "You will not get to speak with him with that attitude toots. I suggest you do what everyone else does when coming in here and beg to see him." To prove that the Queen of hearts was not phased by the girl, she blew a large bubble from the piece of gum that was in her mouth. On her shoulder was her large hammer. Her hands were itching to smack the girl in the face with the over large mallet.

"By the way, I come bearing important news, one of the survivors of the City one raid, where I singlehandedly killed two hundred and twenty six, including the wanted Vigilante known as Lights Out, was involved in the fight, the Vigilante was actually the kid's girlfriend," Skeleton responded to the Queen of hearts, still wearing the bone armor.

She then handed her the sword, and asked, "Can you or someone under your command possibly analyze the blood on the sword, and compare it to anyone on the wanted list, please?"

----------

"Thank you, there was a fairy like teen around, if you see her, thank her for snapping me out of my berserk state." Magnetic responded to the purple skinned humanoid.

Magnetic grunted in pain, but took it.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Before any kind of conflict could break out between Luna and Skeleton, the lobby's elevator slid open. Inside stood two guards, and behind them, a fairly slim looking hispanic man. He was dressed in a fairly standard fancy suit, black shirt, pants, and jacket, his white vest and tie constrasting the rest. He smiled through his neatly trimmed goatee, and approached Luna and Skeleton.

"Ahh if it isn't my favorite fancy firey femme fatales." Carlito said with a warm laugh. It sounded prettt charasmatic, but was dripping with sarcasam. "Listen ladies, we need to have a talk, urgently. Getting news from the boss man himself. Please, follow me to my office." He knew that he didn't need to say who the boss man was. Carlito made his way to the elevator, waiting for the two women to join him.

"Understood," Skeleton responded and walked into the elevator, "One thing, remember my solo invasion a few years back, the electromagnetic pulse from outside the city was none other than one of the survivors, the others were a young man and his little sister, the one I encountered was the boyfriend of the Vigilante known as 'Lights Out', boss."

She was trying to figure out how this 'Magnetic' person could have even loved the Vigilante she killed, a young girl known as 'Lights Out',

"The situation has been taken care of, return to your patrols...."

Angel was absentmindedly staring at Allie in the not too far distance as she heard the calm female voice in her head. Angel grabbed at her head as she began to fade from existence, flashes of images and short video-like segments of a happy family life blinded her vision a mother, a father, and two daughters. It made her feel happy but at the same time extremely sad. She started screaming in ear piercing screeches before she fully faded and returned to her previous spot in the sky. She was doubled over in the sky still grabbing at her head gripping handfuls of her luscious hair with both hands. She could hear a high pitched tone that she could feel at the base of her skull where it connected to her spine. Tears were streaming down her face as her mind went blank again, the visions and snippets of the family faded away, her emotions of joy, sadness, and pain fading with it. A few moments later she resumed her usual patrols as if nothing had happened.

Luna took out a cloth when she was offered the sword. She wrapped it around the handle to carry it with care. Though she was upset about not being able to break something. Looking at the gaurds with an evil looking smirk, Luna sat her Hammer and the sword down, and took the bat from her back. With one mighty swing, Luna hit one of the guards right in the stomach, and then kneed the man in the face.

With tha man convulsing on the floor, Luna was laughing hysterically. Skeleton and Carlito would know that this is how Luna works. She would randomly hurt one of the guards that were around her.

Phoenix took a few minutes to make sure the wounds were healed before retracting the vines into the plant. Which they replaced in their bag. It was made to carry things that are larger then the bag and still have room to carry more if needed.

Standing up, Phoenix held out a hand. "There is no need of the thanks. Now we need to get out of here before more show up." From where Phoenix had knelt on the ground, a large area of grass and flowers were. It seemed that as the Vundal touched the ground, plant life would flurish and replenish itself.

"Understood," Magnetic responded, "Zero, if you can hear me, thank you for snapping me out of my berserk state, and while in the freakishly freezing shell, I realized something, if I had made that move I planned, I would totally regret it, and one question, have you seen my javelin?"

He then turned to the Vundal, and what seemed like the rest of the group, "I'm partly confused as to why I'm even alive, because it should've been me back then, not her."

Magnetic burst into tears, causing him to kneel on the ground. He wasn't taking April's death too well and is still grieving, even now.

As Kia was watching, she heard a loud screech. She covered her ears as fast as she could but soon the screeching stopped. The Angel made the noise, but seemed to be looking at someone up in the sky. She stood up and walked around the area as close as she could to the battle. She knew she had no chance of getting up there, unless is she manipulated her powers. She formed a shield out of strong, rock materials from the ground. She walked into the area, and wasn't hurt by any of the arrows. She lifted a portion of the ground out, big enough for her and another to stand on. She hopped on it and it rose up to the battle level. The person seemed to be surrounded by a small ice flurry. Something on her head was glowing, but Kia didn't think anything about it. She summoned a blue demon from the ground. It was holding a blue sword. Together, they rose up to the person and they looked at her. "Um, hello" Kia said hoping not to start a fight.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jon had finally healed, he floated up and spotted Skeleton enter an elevator and inside that elevator was..Carlito! He raced forward shouting as he did so, "Carlito! Where is Repeat, I would like to have a word with that son of a b***h" he collided with a few guards who attempted to stop him, he impaled some while simply throwing some of the others, he charged his way towards the elevator, Carlito would not get away.

Luna's head whipped to the side as she heard what the guy said about Repeat. Putting away her bat, she picked up her large hammer. You can tell that Luna had become angry as her love was insulted. As soon as he entered the elevator, she swung aiming for the face.

The Queen of Hearts pulled back the hammer and readied for another swing. "What did you just say about Mister. R? I aught to hand you by your tonsils from the roof of this building." With that she brought down another swing. This time she put a little more force into her swing.

As a side effect of being as pissed as she was, Luna let out a large field of psychological energy that would cause others to become as crazy as the hammer weilding Queen of Hearts. "Don't you dare say anything about Mister. R again, you hear me. Or you will be answering to ole. Shella here."

Knowing that they did not have much time, Phoenix grabbed ahold of the crying man, and held him to them. A vine snaked out of Phoenix's bag, and begun to send to calming emotions to him. It would take awhile for it to take effect, but it would help to comfort the man. "There, there. Loss is a tragic thing. Though my people belief that not all is gone when one passes on. They are still with you when they are no longer here in the flesh. The one you care about must have ment a lot to you. The memories that you have should be a great strength in living memory of that person. They would not want you to mourn their loss, but to celebrate their life and go on living your own."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jon halted the hammer with his telekinesis and sent his tendrils to grab carlito, attempting to pull him out of the elevator, "Mister R?, well your beloved, locked me away for 4 years, in isolation box, in the middle of nowhere" he growled "so no-one is going to stop me getting back at the man" he had no intention of killing Repeat, he was either going to lock him in a cube of his own, or think of something else.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hearing no impact from the hand throwing the Angel down, he deemed this attack as pretty ineffective. He could hear more spears approaching him, and used his Telekinesis to stop them. The spears weighed nothing, confirming Reaper's suspicions that these spears were made of either light or some sort of energy relating to light, since these were fired from the same person that removed his darkness. He turned any approaching spears around and fired them all back to Angel, not aware that she was leaving already. However, as he heard another ear-destroying sound, his bottom eyelids started streaming out blood, as Reaper now felt so much pain in his ears that he couldn't control his tears anymore. To make the noise stop, he started to fire sharp bones in hundreds into any direction any noise was coming from. Which, to any other person, would just seem like the robed figure was firing in random directions. Which, admittedly, he was, because the loud noise disorientated him as he relies on his hearing, and now he heard sounds coming from all directions. He fell to his knees, still firing out sharp bones, and started hitting his head on the ground in an attempt of desperation to make the horrible noise ringing in his ears stop.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Ezio heard the bartender shout that someone was looking for him looking over he saw a teenager, poor from the looks of it. He waved the kid over to sit in front of him. "What can I help you with today?" He said in an emotionless voice. "You look like you don't have any money and how are you supposed to pay?" He added quickly after.

Isak noticed the guy that the bartender called on. He waved him over to sit in front of him and so he did. Due to the guy's total lack of emotion, Isak wasn't as sure if he wanted to go through with this anymore. But it was too late to back out now. He steeled himself so that he would appear calm as well, though he wasn't sure it worked.
"You're correct. I don't have any money but i can pay you in other ways. I came to you because i heard someone say you had accepted a favor from him as payment. I hoped that i could pay you like that as well. The mission i want to hire you for is dangerous so i can offer two small or one big favor for you. Should you choose the small favors, i can complete one of them before you have finished your mission and the other one after. Do you accept?" He said, he spoke politely and calmly even though he was terrified.

Sami had entered the city without being noticed. It had been a pretty stressful day, so after he grabbed his needed supplies, he went to a nearby bar. Upon entering, he sat down at the bar and ordered a drink, saying to the bartender, “I hate this stupid city. So crowded, so dirty, so dangerous... I really don’t know how you city dwellers deal with it.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl watched from above, allowing a slight smile to appear on her face. Regardless of her... flaws, she'd saved a life. And that always made her feel happy.
She opted to remain in her spot a bit longer, still unsure of these people. She recognized one of them as one of the Vundal, a race that was allied with her own. Zero flinched as she realized that this hero might know about her secret.
She could know.
Or she couldn't...
What do I do?

The Alright Attorney

Carlito sighed, leaning back on the elevator wall. "You know I feel bad for bastards like him. Almost. They get some measly part of their pathetic lives ruined and act like Repeat is the biggest villian of their lives." The man pulled out a cigar, bringing it to his lips. "But in reality, he has no clue who the hell they are." After lighting and taking a drag of his cigar, he turned his attention back to Luna. "Please deal with this nobody a bit faster, we're already cutting into my meeting.

Meanwhile, back in the wastelands, Issac collapsed to his knees, using all his strength to hold onto his staff and stay up. Despite his attempts he couldn't stop the fight, and now everyone involved was gonna pay for it. He noticed one young man getting healed by another being, one he couldn't tell if it was human or not. Another strange humanoid, the one with the ice powers flew high above. "Guess I should atleast try to warn them..."

Before Issac could make his way towards the others, he heard a rumbling, the ground shaking slowly beneath them. In the distance, he could see loads and loads of dust getting kicked up, and the farmilar sound of a loud moter. Within seconds, two large 18 wheeler trucks pull up to the group. "You there. Do you all work for Carlito, or any of Repeat's other men?" A voice came out of a speaker, attached to the top of a truck. No matter how hard he looked, Issac could not see through the glass of the truck's windows.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(OOC: in her native language, Allie says something along the lines of "I can't speak English, idiots".)

Noticing the trucks, Allie decended to the ground, attempting to see through the glass and failing. She decided to play one of her favourite gambits.
Feigning rather realistic confusion, she said something in her native language, only decipherable to those who knew it. It gave off the impression that she did not speak English. She faked a confused glance right back at the heroes, shooting a wink at any she was sure she trusted, before turning back.

Magnetic noticed Zero fly down and wink, responding to the trucks with, "I do not, but one of Repeat's men, Skeleton was involved in the invasion I survived, she took out the Vigilante called 'Lights Out', along with over two hundred others, it apparently made headlines in City One, where it happened, it was four years ago, and I don't want to talk about the events."

Magnetic looked sadly, it was definitely affecting him, but not as bad now.

The Alright Attorney

There was silence for a while, and out of the first truck, a woman stepped out. She looked to be in her thrities, but her face looked older, worn with worry. She had short brown hair and piercing green eyes. She had old military gear covering her entire body. It was clear she had a commanding presence.

"We lost a lot of good men and women thst attack and others like it. My name is Krilea, I'm one of the people in charge of the remaining resistence." The woman introduced herself, but still seemed to never drop her guard.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The ice wielder's guard seemed to drop slightly. Her incoherent insult had been testing if they were who they said they were.
"My name is Zero, representative of the Luxien race and defender of the vestiges of heroism." The first portion was a small lie, but it would be good enough.

"I am Magnetic," Magnetic responded, "Zero and I encountered Skeleton earlier today, she managed to Injure me and caused a lot of trouble, attracted all of them, even someone called Demon, last I heard, Demon was sealed shortly after the attack, in a box, besides all that, have you seen a Javelin?"

Magnetic fumbled getting up and eventually stood up.

The Alright Attorney

Krilea let out a soft sigh and shook her head. "Sorry kid, we only just got here, don't know anything about a javelin. We drove here as fast as possible as soon as we heard there was some people with powers going up against Skeleton. Figured we could recruit ya to our cause." The woman's expression grew softer, trying to be as sincere and welcoming to the group as possible

Phoenix stood looking at the women. The vundal was aware of the things that humans used to go places, but they had never seen one like the one the woman drove. Releasing the man gently, Phoenix turned and spoke to the woman. "My name is Phoenix. I am a resentitive of the Vundal race. They have been aware of the violence and rise of evil in this corner of the universe, and the council has sent me to help aid the heros in the battle."

Though Phoenix may not look like much, they are incredibly well educated in most things. "If you need to kmow my skills I will gladly tell you what I can do." After Phoenix stopped speaking, they walked over to where the missing weapon was, grass and flowers grew as the Vundal touched the ground. They then returned the weapon to the owner.

Phoenix knew that the Luxien was an outsider to her race. That would not stop the Vundal from helping the others as well as her, if she lied about it, then she must have a good reason for it.

Luna was not pleased that attack was stopped. Pulling back her hammer with a sheer amount of willpower, the Queen of Hearts tried a different tactic to stop the imposing man.

With a thought, Luna brought forth the man's most traumatic memories to the front of his mind. Then she caused a lot of emotions to become stronger and even heavier then they were before. It would have the effect of basically cauing him to be rendered useless unless he has someway to stop it from happening.

Once he was done with his drink, he listened in on a bit of the nearby conversation, but quickly got bored. Underground business transactions happened every day nowadays, and this one seemed on the surface to not be unique.

So, he left the bar. Pretty much immediately outside of the bar, he was assaulted by 2 thieves in masks. One said to him, “Give us the supplies and you can leave.”
Of course, Sami didn’t want to give up the supplies that he had traveled all the way into the city to get, and he was also a little drunk, so he simply said, “No.”
The other thief made their move, quickly pulling out a knife and attempting to stab Sami in the left shoulder, but he threw his orb from his right hand to his left hand, quickly causing the attack to pass right through him. Then, with his now solid right hand, he punched the assailant in the face. By this point, the first thief had already run away (he didn’t want to deal with someone who his attacks just phased through). The second thief on the other hand was much more committed, and made a kick at Sami’s legs to try to take him to the ground. The young hero immediately dropped his orb, and, like a soccer ball (or football if you are european), he trapped it under his foot, allowing the attacker’s leg to pass through both of Sami’s and out the other end. The complete swing-and-a-miss caused the thief to lose balance and fall on the ground. Sami didn’t bother to continue the fight any further and simply stared at the man, who quickly got up, dusted himself off, and ran away towards where his compatriot had fled.

Sami looked into the bar. Of course, the employees and customers were staring right back out the window at him, and there was a similar case with all of the bystanders. He knew this public knowledge of his ‘abilities’ would cause him danger quickly as long as he was in the city. So, he began to run.

Isak's eyes narrowed. His fear was replaced by suspiscion.
"Why do you ask?" He asked, less politely this time and more angry and defensively. He had no plans on letting his sister have any part in this. She was too young. It would also mean more lies to cover things up. What would this assassin do with her? It didn't make any sense other than to have something fishy planned to ask that. And Isak wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

Isak gritted his teeth. He mentally slapped himself for showing his suspiscion. It was too obvious that he had a sibling with that showing.
"Fine. Yes, i have a sister. But how can i trust you wouldn't do anything evil to her? I might not look like much, but if you even try to harm her i will kill you without hesitation" he said, having to restrain himself from revealing too much about him (including his powers) and his sister. He doubted that even with his fire powers he would even stand a chance against this guy. Isak had nothing on a guy like this.