• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A New Generation Appears? Pokémon Sun and Moon Trademarks Filed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm..
1397003643560441.jpg

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
If this really is Gen VII, then I'm still holding out hope for Z to come out this year with these coming next year. At any rate, I'm hoping the female protagonist is a magical girl because Sailor Moon. And the male protagonist can be a magical boy because why not? I'm totally getting Moon though. >>

Everyone's hyped for a Solrock and Lunatone mega/mascot spot, but what about Mega Espeon and Umbreon? Sun and Moon?....

Ah well. I'm very upset I'll be in school as the Direct airs, but I sincerely hope I'll have a website to fawn over by tomorrow night.

I don't have school tommorow. I'll be watching. I'll fill you in Espeon. Assuming you don't go and watch it on utube or something.

Really excited for new legendaries!

A new generation can be simply EPIC.
Gen 6 don't get so much time for making much games,so they're simply 4
About Pkmn X.i don't know what to say,it probabily be the first gen 7 game?
Red,Green,Blue and Yellow.
Crystal,Gold and Silver.
Emerald,FireRed,LeafGreen,Ruby and Sapphire.
Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,HeartGold and SoulSilver.
Black and
White.
X and Y.
What now?

Sun,Moon,Z and W?
I can't wait for this

Don't get your hopes up just yet (I am still doing research to keep up to date on this)
and this may even be evidence it's all fake
We don't know if this is true,but if it is,it will be a fabulous new gen.
[QUOTE="Teapot, post: 256427, member: 1'']
With Magearna being known about, there's a very real chance we're looking at Generation 7[/QUOTE]
If Magearna is in this generation,as seen in @~Pokelover~ 's comment
2df242e98ec759598a392f979cd46eb0dfd69852_hq.jpg

Magearna/Magiana will be a legendary and looks like Aibyoushi,Jouhooru and Kanshioni are Legendaries too,who knows,probably Nintendo will add MORE legendaries!
Cool,huh?:)

Some people thinks Magearna/Magiana wasn't Steel/Electric,and its right,she/he is Steel/Fairy

Well, let's move into possible Megas. Solrock and Lunatune because, well you'd have some problems if you didn't know why, maybe Mega Flygon, Mega Jhoto starters? I'm up for Mega Typholsion. Maybe Mega Mew because why not? I don't know what I'm doing. .-. I'm just hype for the direct.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
If this turns out to be real, then I really, really hope they do us a favor, and lock Mega Evolution away to post-game. They made X/Y and ORAS way easier than they already were.

While I'm excited, I can only imagine that Nintendo or Game Freak must be incredibly pissed off right now if these leeks are true.

Though, if this does happen, I'm pretty sure we'll get something short & sweet like when we got the first trailer for Pokémon X & Y

If this turns out to be real, then I really, really hope they do us a favor, and lock Mega Evolution away to post-game. They made X/Y and ORAS way easier than they already were.
Or at the very least wait until either the 8th gym or the league to obtain them

Status
Not open for further replies.