• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Threat Appears! Fog Attacks?!

Detsu groaned as he gave the short brown haired kid the Flaming Fist Badge. "A kid, we lost TO A KID?!" Detsu closed his scarred left eye and glared at his team with the right one. Detsu had the reputation of being the hardest gym leader in the new Solis region, but he lost every battle today. He studied his team before checking his pockets "Great, We've lost so many times today I've run out of badges, I gotta get home to get some more..." he glared at his team "Now! As for YOU guys, I want twenty-five laps around the gym by the time I get back!" Detsu quickly put the closed sign on the door before jogging home. "Let's hope the line isn't too long before I get back." The sun was bright, as usual, but the day seemed slightly cooler. Detsu tried to cover his self as much as he could, he already felt his caramel color was dark enough in contrast with his blond hair. He dashed inside and the phone seemed to ring almost instantly. "What Lance?! I'm a little busy!"
"How's it going Mini Me?!" Lance teased back.
Detsu grabbed his hair remembering how similar it was to Lance's
"Ugh I hate when you call just to bother me, now if it isn't important I'll be hanging up!" Detsu went to hang up the phone but was brought to a halt as Lance yelled
"Have you been feeling a little off your game today as well?" Detsu paused. It wasn't just him. "Has the world turned upside down?" he thought. "Um Lance, I'm gonna have to call you back" he hung up before Lance could respond and he ran back to the gym, and as he predicted the line was long. "I wonder how the other gym leaders are doing..."