• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Pokemon Roleplay: Tyrant.

We'll use this thread to talk about the characters and story: https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-po...-ups-and-discussion-thread.17594/#post-512439

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​
It's been three years since the Tyrant Army took control all over the Azraq Region. It's been three years of depression and sadness. I thought that, once they defeated all the Resistance, its attitude would eventually change. But... I was wrong. Nothing has changed, at least, for better. Our main cities are completely devastated, always immersed in some natural disasters or extreme weather. The Tyrant Army is demanding more and more taxes and...

Crow stopped writing in her diary. She lived with her son in the trunk of a tree, on the outskirts of Windy Hills. That tree was the house of all her family, since her great grandfather. At first, they used nests and lived in the treetop, but, since the Commander of the area decided to continuously stroke the area with strong gusts of wind, they lived inside the tree: a few small rooms, almost without any furniture that normally used as a storage. Her family left long ago trying to stop the Tyrant Army. Her husband left too. And she still hadn't any kind of new information about where they were.

The Honchrow looked outside, contemplating the devastated crops, and the abandoned houses. Just a couple of months ago those houses were still inhabited; though now they only were ruined memories of the past: the Pokemon that lived there had to leave to the near forests, living as wild and aggressive Pokemon. She was about to continue writing when a voice interrupted her.
-Pay the taxes.- It said. When Crow looked outside, she saw that it was a Crabrawler accompanied with a Pawniard.
The Honchrow took a small sack and threw it to them. "Here you go." The two Pokemon started to inspect its content. In half a minute, the Pawniard talked: "This is not enough. You know? Taxes have risen." Crow sighed and looked to a small shelf. She approached it and took another sack with some coins. "Well... Here goes our money for this week. Though it is not my fault that these air currents are damaging this village so much." Crow came back to the door. "Here is all that I got, so now, leave us." She said, throwing them the new sack. The two Pokemon seemed to be satisfied, and went away, almost laughing.

When Crow returned to the table she was writing, her son was in the middle of the way. He looked worried. "Is everything OK?" He finally said, though his tone was dubious, like if he was afraid of asking. Crow took some time to respond. "The truth is that... No." The Murkrow looked sad, and silence appeared again, for some seconds, that looked like an eternity." Malphas, I know that you want to help and that you like to come with me on my business trips, but... I have to go again, and this time, I will not have any companion from the locals. I will ask our neighbour and see if he can take care of you, right? Paths are dangerous and I don't want you to get injured, but I need to earn more money for both of us." The little Murkrow looked disappointed, but he ended up nodding and returning to the room that those last months used as his bedroom.

Crow approached again to her diary. She took again one of his feathers with his wing and prepared to keep on writing... But she couldn't. She just simply stared at the other pages. Minutes passed, but he didn't write anything. His mind was so full of emotions that it was impossible to her to order them and translate them into words. She looked to his son's room and decided to talk with his neighbour instead.
----------------------------------------​

Malphas could hear her mother went out of their house. He was sitting in his nest, trying to fall asleep. "This is the fourth time this month that mummy has to go. I still remember when she only had to go twice per month." He then started to look for something with his wing around his nest until he found it: a golden medallion with a red gemstone that his father gave him a long time ago. "And daddy..." He started to cry a little. "I can't stand this anymore! I can't stay here! I need to do something! I must find daddy and help mommy!" He took the medallion and an old shoulder strap that immediately filled with a map and some berries, and went out of the house.

He was sure that flying was the better option at that point. Though he was quite good at flying, he had never practised flying with such strong air currents. He decided to walk instead, confused and without a clear course. Malphas was going directly to Snowflake Town. He knew that the paths were dangerous, especially after the Tyrant Army invaded the region, but he was determined to find some help in any other of the cities of the Azraq Region.

----------------------------------------​

Three Hakamo-os slowly approached to the entrance of the castle. There, a Kommo-o was sitting. It looked like if he was meditating, with his eyes closed. The Hakamo-os were beckoning, trying to dictate who was the one that should disturb the Commander of the Town. "Well... Are you gonna say something or are you gonna stay silent all day?" The Kommo-o said, still with his eyes closed. One of the Hakamo-os started talking there. "Eh.... Sorry commander, but... We didn't want to disturb you. We bring news from the other cities: the rebels are decreasing in number, yet still, they continue with their attacks."

The Kommo-o stayed silent, though he seemed to be quite annoyed. "When will they learn that the more they oppose us, the worse for them?" He opened his eyes, casting a glance that froze the blood of the soldiers, and stood. "The Cauldron is an example of how good could be their lives if they just simply stopped resisting. Free of rebellions these last 5 months and everyone seemed to be happy." The Kommo-o approached the soldiers. "Lately, this place is way too calm. Send more reinforcements to the other villages and leave here only the better troops, just in case anything starts going wrong."

The Hakamo-os nodded and retreated. "As you say, Commander Komodo." The Kommo-o smiled and waited for instructions of his superior.

Akira groggily opened his eyes to the sight of falling flakes and the gray colored sky. "You fell asleep again." Scarlet red eyes swiped towards the floating creature and he gave her a grin "Well, I've been known to be a very cool and chill dude." Venus rolled her eyes as she settled down next to the Lucario "Who ever thought of that?" Akira only gave her a smug smirked before a boyish voice suddenly shouted "I love you, Akira! Your so cool! I want to be like you when I got older! I'm Jake and I'm your biggest fan!" Venus flinched at the sudden voice before she turn around and saw a Snorunt from a few trees afar, then a Froslass appeared who panted and went over to the young Pokémon.

"Jake, how many times do I have to tell you dont run off!" The Froslass then noticed the two and bowed "Oh, I'm very sorry that my son disturbed your date!" Venus grew red as she levitated and shake her hands "No, no!! We-we are not, Um-uh-" Akira sat up and sent the mother and son a grin "Cool your jets, we are not on a date, and the kid just wanted to say hi." The Snorunt perked up at this but was immediately silenced by the Froslass "Still, I'm very sorry. Have a nice day." She said as she grabbed the Snorunt who whined and fail from her hold but it didnt seem to deter her as she run off.

Akira chuckled before laying back down "Weird kid." Venus could only stared at him red face before she sat back down. "Yeah, weird..."

Sylvie darted up a tree, leaping steadily from branch to branch before falling off in exhaustion. "I can't do this anymore!" She wheezed, laying on her back in a pile of frosty, snow covered leaves. She turned over slowly, gazing around for some berries. She suddenly spotted her favorite berry bush being stolen from by two Cherrims. "Get -! Your -! Own...!" She couldn't finish her sentence. The Cherrims ran off, giggling, and Sylvie groaned, barely audible as she staggered up unsteadily. She crawled over to her tiny shack made of sticks and flopped aimlessly under it. She stared up at the sky for a while, overwhelmed with exhaustion. She felt disappointed in herself. "I -! Need -! To -! F-f-f-ight!" She passed out in the shack, rolling over on her side but accidentally knocking one of the sticks to her shack. Every one of the sticks collapsed on her, and she woke up with a gasp. She panicked, looking around, stuck under the heavy branches.
"AAAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed in fury, so loud that all the Pokemon around stared in confusion. She pushed the sticks off of her and sighed in misery. "Why?" She whispered to herself in anger. She kicked the sticks madly and traipsed off slowly, before collapsing once again, under the snowy, gray skies. She stared up as a snowflake landed on her nose. She sneezed as it tickled her nostrils and then groaned. She was so hungry, thirsty and tired that a single sneezed felt like a punch to her throat with sandpaper wrapped around the hand that had punched. She groaned quietly, cupping her nose from any further snowflakes, and flopped over to her side as she heard a brash, demanding voice. A Pawniard and Crabrawler were standing in front of her. She jumped up to her feet immediately, terrified. Her eyes widened. She knew what was going to happen. She stood frozen in her spot, awaiting the dreaded word.
"Taxes." The Pawniard demanded briefly but harshly, glaring at Sylvie. Sylvie sighed, knowing she was done for.
"I haven't got any money." She replied truthfully. She didn't want to fight them as she knew she would be finished in a single move.
The Pawniard and Crabrawler smirked at each other. "Take her to The Cauldron."
"NO!" Sylvie shrieked as the Crabrawler grabbed her arms and dragged her along the icy blanket of snow. She kicked and punched, flailing around and shouting, but the Crabrawler nor the Pawniard gave in. They just continued to drag her along the paths of Snowflake City. Sylvie prayed in hopes that she wouldn't get taken to Jewel in Old Eclipse Town, knowing that he was very cruel and malicious, liking to punish people. She continued to kick and punch and shout, but none of this affected the two cruel tax-collector Pokemon.

The small Popplio leapt into the cold water just beside her house. It was a bit colder than usual, and kinda bothered her. Pop poked her head out of the water and saw a Syvleon being taken away by the Tax-Collectors. She leapt out of the water and shouted, "What do ya slobby Tax-Collectors think ya doing with that Syvleon?" Pop gave a short grunt as she sprayed the Pawniard with water.

Jewel was bored. The Sableye just walked around town, until he saw an innocent family. "Guards." Jewel said to his guards. "Check out that house." The two Scraggys burst open the door, and searched the house, and found an Anti-Tyranitar sign. They toke the family, a Vullaby and a Mandibuzz, outside. "Well you tried." Jewel said to the two Pokemon. "I will not rest until you are killed!" The Mandibuzz yelled. "Ok then, guards follow me." Jewel started to snicker. The Guards handcuffed the Faimly, and followed Jewel into the Cauldron, and stopped at a pool of lava. "Alright guards, put their wings into the lava." Jewel ordered. The Scraggys nodded, forcing the Mandibuzz's and Vullaby's wings into the Lava. They started screaming, whilst Jewel started laughing crazily. "Place them into the jail now, Guards." The Guards barly heard him over the screams. The Guards placed them into a large jail cell in the middle of town, where there was more Pokemon with severe injuries.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shade decided to go for a fly around Windy Hills, until he spotted a lone Murkrow walking. "Hey!" Shade yelled. "What are you doing! Get back to your parents now!" Shade flew down in front of Malphas. "You are walking towards the boundary of us, and Snowflake Town. Unless you want to die from our army, then go back home, kid." Shade sighed. He felt good after yelling at someone. "If you would like, I can guide you to Snowflake Town, if you have money that is."

The Pawniard and Crabrawler laughed cruelly. "What a puny attack!" The Pawniard sneered. "Take the brat," He hissed at Crabrawler and he kept a stern grip on Sylvie, who was still shouting, kicking and punching. Pawniard stomped over to the Popplio, smirking, standing in front of it. He laughed at the Popplio before suddenly using a strong Metal Claw. "Oh, sorry, you looked hungry, so I served you a knuckle sandwich," The Pawniard hissed, cackling with the Crabrawler as they charged off down the snowy paths out of Snowflake City, dragging Sylvie along, who had given up on breaking free and simply clamped her eyes and mouth shut, silently panicking.

Crow walked for several minutes until she found a big tree whose trunk was marked with several scratches at its base. Then, she flew, with a lot of difficulties due to the strong air currents until she reached a few branches that were located in the middle of the tree. "Jeff? Are you there?" She managed to advance until a nest that was near the trunk, but there were no signals of any Pokemon there: just a lot of stones that were there just to make sure that the nest was not flying away. When Crow asked again, she heard a weak voice from the branches below her. She flew again there and found a Braviary inside a hole in the trunk. probably some Pikipeks helped him create it. "Jeff? What are you doing here?" The feathers of this bird were greyer than a regular Braviary. He showed a sick and tired look, and, his voice was almost phonic. "Are you alright?" The Braviary tried to avoid visual contact. "Yeah, yeah... Do you want something?" Crow knew that he was lying. He was obviously weak, probably ill. "Yeah, but... I don't know if you are in your best state." Crow hesitated. Jeff was one of the family best friends for years and knew exactly how to trick him: he was too proud and good-natured. "Of course I can! This old bird still has the energy for helping, even for fighting" He said, still with his rude voice. Crow laughed. "Alright, alright... Look, I am having problems with the taxes, and I need some money..." Jeff looked at her awkwardly. "... I don't mind, but probably my dear Malphas would prefer staying here. These type of trips are kinda exhausting." Jeff went out of the hole and spread his wings, though in a very mechanical way, like if they were aching.

Both birds reached again Crow's home. Both of them entered, closing the door. The warm and wet ambient clearly contrasted with the windy and wet climate of the Windy Hills at that moment. The Braviary even looked healthier than before, though probably it was just an illusion or at least a brief feeling due to the change of temperature. "Malphas, dear, I've talked with Jeff, and he agreed taking care of you!" Crow said. Even the Braviary chirped, pretending he was feeling fine. But he did not come. "Malphas!" Crow shouted again. "Maybe he just has fallen asleep. Let me check." She said as Jeff sat down in a corner, retracting his wings. When Crow entered into Malphas' room, he was horrified to notice that he was not there. He came back to the previous room "Mal... He is..." She managed to say. Once the Braviary told her to stay calm, she finally shouted worriedly "He is not here!!"

----------------------------------------------------------
Once Malphas was quite far away from Windy Hills, he started flying again. He was feeling free, and fine. But then, he remembered why he was there. He looked one last time to Windy Hills and turned around. He couldn't stay there for too long without thinking about his mother. He knew that Crow would be quite worried and sad when she discovered that he wasn't there. He landed again and was about to take his map, trying to locate where he was. But a strange voice interrupted him.

He closed his shoulder strap and hide his medallion under his wing. When he turned around, he noticed that it was a Crobat. Malphas didn't identify him: he didn't see the picture of the Tyranitar on his wing, and, though he suspected him to be the commander of Windy Hills, he finally discarded that option. "Eh... I don't have money, sorry." He opened his shoulder strap and took some of the berries. "I just want to be a merchant, trying to get some money in..." He stayed silent for some seconds until he finally remembered again the name of the other village. "... Snowflake Village. You know, for my family. And if I don't sell anything, well... I simply can't pay you, right?" He continued, doubtful and fearful.

----------------------------------------------------------
Komodo was still meditating until he heard unpleasant noises that broke his concentration: cries of pain. He immediately opened his eyes, stood up again and looked for the place where it came from. To his surprise, Jewel was there with some prisoners. "Can't you just do that in Old Eclipse Town? Or at least be a little more... Quieter? Oh, for Arceus' sake! Can't you just ask some of your guards to cut their wings?" The Kommo-o said worriedly to the Sableye, looking to the Mandibuzz and the Vullaby, and then, to Jewel. "Now that The Cauldron is rebel-free, I don't want any other Pokemon to revolt around here just because he saw us torturing some prisoners here."

Jewel looked at him. "Yeah your right." Jewel said. "I mean, lava is more painful, and fun. But scissors are more quick and silent." Jewel went back to Old Eclpise Town, to a Throne Room he made himself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shade looked at him. "Alright fine." Shade mumbled, grabbing a berry. "More Money means more taxes you can pay. Either way you most likely will die, alright go ahead." Shade flew off, and back to his house.

Pop whimpered as she felt her face, which was a bit scratched from the Metal Claw. "You big bullies." She grumbled as she followed them silently, then shot a hydro pump at them, her eyes blazing.

Pawniard gasped in anger as the Hydro Pump hit him. "You!" He hissed furiously. As Crabrawler continued to carelessly drag Sylvie along the rough icy paths, Pawniard stomped over to the Popplio and charged into it with Iron Head with a strong force. He cackled and stomped off, hissing at Crabrawler to go faster as they both quickly scuttled off, out of Snowflake Town, still dragging Sylvie along, who was asleep from exhaustion.

Cutter paraded the entrance to Terrak Fort impatiently, waiting for a rebel to appear so he could battle. He was so impatient to battle that he started to cut up every tiny bit of plant life that managed to grow. He grumbled to himself madly as he began to walk around in circles, his claws behind his back. He sat down in front of the entrance to Terrak Fort, grabbing his sharpening board and hastily sharpening his claws. He sliced through a tiny weed, watching in satisfaction. He calmed himself down and had a sudden thought. "Where are those freaking tax collectors?" He thought menacingly. He then had an idea. He curled up into a ball and sped off at an extremely fast speed, his location? Snowflake Town. Because the tax collectors were taking too long and he would love to send off the daily residents who didn't have enough money to pay taxes.

Crow started to cry disconsolately. The Braviary approached her and covered her under one of his wings. "Don't worry, we'll find him. He can't have gone too far." Jeff said, trying to look encouraging. Crow wiped her tears. She was still nervous and anxious, but she managed to contain herself. "Thanks, Jeff, I don't know what I would do without you. Since my husband..." The Honchrow muttered, but after a few seconds, she continued talking. She never could express about her actual feelings with her husband. "... I mean... It is hard to raise a child all alone.Yet still, I'd prefer if you stay here and take care of the house. I can't forgive myself if I lose it too." The Braviary nodded but stayed silent. At least, Jeff would stay there, warm, recovering from his illness, that it may be just a simple cold.

The Honchrow took some berries, her principal merchandise, along with other objects, such as orbs, books, some gems and some medicinal herbs and other first aid stuff. "You can sleep in my nest." Crow said hurriedly to Jeff as she closed her shoulder strap. It was kinda heavy, but luckily, Crow was quite strong. "And you have some berries in the storage. I think that's all for now." The Braviary approached her. HIs eyes were glassier now. Probably he had cried too, or maybe his cold went worse. "Don't worry, it's not the first time I am staying here in your absence. You always tell me the same things, even I always stay here while you are out selling things. I know that you are in a hurry, but... Just prioritize the search of Malphas."Both of them hugged each other for a moment. "Thanks for all of this, Jeff. This means a lot for me." Jeff stayed silent. He never liked to talk too much, but, in some way, he felt like he said everything that he had to say.

Crow started to fly, hardly due to the air currents, going to Snowflake Town.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malphas sighed in relief, revealing again his golden medallion, but he was kinda scared of the Tyrant Army. "He is right. I can't go using these paths. I am quite weak." He took his map and looked for any safe place. Then, he saw, the Purif River. Flying over it would be the better option: he could avoid The Green Forest and all the Pokemon that could attack him. After all, he was just as small Murkrow: he wasn't very good fighting; his mother was just a merchant, she always preferred words over violence; and his father... Well... He never had the opportunity to learn a lot of things from him. He went to the west until he found the Purif River, and started to fly over it. His deductions were true: with the exception of the Pokemon that lived on the water, most of them, quite neutral, there were no more Pokemons around. It was a matter of time since he could finally reach Snowflake Town.

Some time has passed. Minutes? Hours? No more than a day. Malphas had no idea on how to measure time without a clock. But he surely knew that was getting closer and closer to Snowflake Town. It was because the terrain was becoming steeper? Or it was because all the trees turned to pine trees now? Or because the waters of the river seemed to be colder and advanced faster than before? Or simply because it was starting to snow? It didn't matter. But now, Malphas was feeling tired. He decided to rest in the branches of one of those pine trees. He remembered what her mother used to say. "Snowflake Town is a nice town, but it is not recommended for most birds to live there. Most of them can't handle the cold of those lands." And Malphas had to agree. His dense feather cloak was not enough for him to keep him warm, though he could still continue and see if any of the Pokemons that lived there could help him.

But his reflexions were interrupted when he heard some Pokemons attacking. He slowly flew to see what was happening. When he did it, he could see a Popplio getting hurt by a Pawniard. He didn't notice the Crabrawler and the Sylveon that were accompanying the other Pokemon. Once the attackers were far enough, he approached to the Popplio. "Hey! Are you OK?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Komodo simply stood silently as Jewel went away again to his area. He didn't agree with his behaviour and acts, but he had to stand him up. After all, Jewel was another commander. Komodo had his own reasons to affiliate with the Tyrant Army. He agreed with some things but completely couldn't understand others. Yet still, he was happy that he was following his ideals and morals. After all, he still believed that all the deaths and suffering of the other Pokemon were an evil that was necessary to achieve a greater good. He followed Jewel until they reached the exit of the crater and immediately returned to the entrance of the castle, where he started to meditate again. He only hoped that the other Pokemon of the city simply forget about that type of torture. He didn't want to end fighting against rebells again.

Pop rolled and then hit a snowy rock. She let out a grunt, as she was now very bruised. Tears filled her eyes, remembering what the Tyrant Army did to her family, and that she failed to save them. She looked up and saw a Murkrow. She nodded and stood, nodding, her eyes still teary.

Pawniard looked behind him, seeing a Murkrow flying over to the Popplio he had hurt and Pawniard shoved Crabrawler slightly, urging it to go quicker. They both scuttled away even quicker, by now completely outside of Snowflake Town, Sylvie still asleep. She was pretty bruised and looked like she was sunburnt, she was so red from where her body was being dragged across the floor.

Cutter quickly reached Snowflake Town, jumping out of his ball and looking around, baring his sharp claws. He looked around for victims and saw a Popplio and Honchkrow. He smirked and laughed, seeing that the Popplio had also been scratched, noticing this right after he saw Crabrawler and Pawniard dragging the Sylveon. He had obviously sped past the Pawniard and Crabrawler so fast that he hadn't noticed them in his curled up ball form, as they were waving at him, both with vicious smirks. Cutter didn't understand their evil smirks until he saw Crabrawler dragging a Sylveon along the ground by its ear. He laughed at this sight and rolled over to them, right next to them in a second.
"PMLV?" He asked them - 'PMLV' standing for 'Poor Money-less Victim'. The Crabrawler and Pawniard nodded and laughed, as the Crabrawler threw the Sylveon down, waking it up and then picking it up by its other ear. Sylvie let out a cry of horror as she got picked up by the ear again and the Pawniard, Crabrawler and Cutter laughed at this. "Take her to Jewel, he's the best for these things," He hissed, as the three started cackling again. Cutter pointed into the direction they were walking in, beckoning them to go, and they did as Sylvie stared at the cruel Sandslash in horror. Cutter smirked evilly at her stare and walked further into the town, deciding to burst into every home and look through their houses for any sign of rebel items.

"Are you sure?" He asked the Popplio again. The Murkrow looked at the other Pokemon there. "I think that I know them. Not personally, of course, but my mom is always complaining about a pair of Pokemon that normally comes to our house and ask for money. I am sure that one is a Pawniard, but I don't know if the other..." Then, he saw the Sylveon that was being taken with them. "Oh, were you trying to save her?" Malphas' voice turned to be more doubtful again. "You think that we have any opportunity against them?" He continued talking lower and lower, almost to himself. "I mean... I think I could take care of the Crabrawler, but that Pawniard..." In a couple of seconds, the Pokemons were out of his sight. "Eh... Do you even know that Sylveon? Maybe she has done something bad..." He then remembered the rumours about the Tyrant Army. "... Or maybe not. Do you trust her?" He said, fearful. He wanted to help, but he knew that he was not going to be quite useful.
-----------------------------------------------------​
Unlike Malphas, her mother decided to follow the paths instead. She knew that they were kinda dangerous too, but she didn't mind. After all, his son may be in trouble. She was flying at a low attitude. At that point, Crow's intentions weren't selling her merchandise. Her hopes were disappearing each time she was closer to Snowflake Town. Even she decided to take a small shortcut, convinced that her son would remember her advice and avoid the main paths.

She was at The Pine Forest of Tranquility, hurried to reach the Town and ask for her son, but suddenly, a Primeape cut her path. "What are you doing here again?" The Pokemon did not take too long to realise that she was a merchant. "Oh, I see... Well, today I am going to have a great dinner." The Primeape laughed. "Make it easy, I am sure that you don't want to get hurt, do you?" The Honchrow gazed menacingly to the Primeape. "I don't have time for this, so... Leave me alone!" Crow shouted angrily. The Primeape didn't hesitate, and he pounced over her using Cross Chop.

Crow used her wings to cover her chest, trying to reduce the damage she was about to take. She only backed up a little and immediately used Dark Pulse on her rival. "I have a lot of better things to do..." She said, still holding the pain from the previous movement. "You think that you were...?" The Primeape asked, but he muttered. The Honchrow seemed bigger, her eyes completely white. It was the Dark Pulse, that distorted the reality, making the Primeape flinch. She then approached him again and used Wing Attack, throwing her opponent inside the forest of pine tress. She then continued her path.

The Pawniard and Crabrawler, still dragging Sylvie, eventually reached the Sharpy Cliffs. "COME ON!" The Pawniard shouted harshly at the Crabrawler. "How we gonna get down?" The Crabrawler yelled back. "JUST CLIMB DOWN!" The Pawniard screeched. The Pawniard began to climb across the Sharpy Cliffs, but the Crabrawler held back. "What about this punk here?"
The Pawniard looked at him in thought. "Er...throw her across!"
The Crabrawler nodded and flung the poor Sylveon all the way across the cliffs and at the start of the Pine Forest Of Tranquility.
"Great! Now hurry up!" The Pawniard barked angrily. The Crabrawler groaned and began to make its way across the cliffs.
When Sylvie hit the ground, she woke up in a panic. "Huh?" She whispered to herself. She suddenly realized they weren't watching her and were too busy climbing across the cliffs - so she made a run for it, leaping across the Cliffs with ease.
The Crabrawler and Pawniard gasped in shock. "GRAB HER!" The Pawniard screamed at Crabrawler. Sylvie stamped on the Crabrawler's head, causing it to fall off the cliffs - the Pawniard going to save it - giving Sylvie a great chance to escape.
She reached the end of the Sharpy Cliffs and ran through the entrance to Snowflake Town. "YES!" She exclaimed in joy. She punched the air happily and ran over to her tree, overjoyed to feel the snowflakes falling slowly onto her fur. She remembered seeing a Popplio and ran over to the area where it was, seeing it, hearing the Pawniard and Crabrawler shouting at each other at the bottom of the cliffs. She saw the Popplio and ran over to it, a Murkrow talking to it. "Are you the one who hurt that Pawniard?" She asked, suddenly realizing the Popplio was hurt. "Are you okay?" She asked, worried.
Sylvie was pretty hurt herself. She had lost a ton of fur on each ear and had bruises and bright red marks from where her body had been dragging along the floor. She was extremely worried about the Popplio though.

"Mmm..." Malphas said worriedly. "The question is... Are you alright?" The little Murkrow asked. "You are the same Sylveon that was trapped by the Pawniard and the Crabrawler, right?" Malphas opened his shoulder strap and began searching for something inside. After some seconds, he took some berries and some bandages. "I am so sorry for doing nothing... But I really doubt that at least this little and humble Murkrow could do anything useful. Please, take all of these. I bet you are needing this more than me right now." He continued talking, dragging the objects to the hurt Sylveon.

The little Murkrow was about to turn and continue his travel, but he really didn't know where to start. He needed some help if he wanted to destroy the Tyrant Army. Now that he was thinking about it, he really noticed that he should have planned his journey much better. He didn't want to talk about his plans; after all, he knew that the Tyrant Army used to capture the suspicious Pokemon if they had the minimum hint of rebellion. "Excuse me, but... Why were you caught?" Malphas asked to the Sylveon. "And why did you tried to help her?" He turned, asking to the Popplio.

The rest of the path to Snowflake Town was relatively calm. She took a shortcut, so she reached Snowflake Town without meeting with the Sylveon, the Popplio and his beloved son. The ice storm of the village was even worse than the last time she was there: not only the cold winds were freezing her bones, from time to time it seemed like it was hailing. She decided to go to the centre of the Town, where the local villagers had built a small stall for her. Crow was one of the very few merchants that travelled around the Azraq Region, and most of the inhabitants of the villages really needed some of her merchandise, especially berries and medical stuff. Since all the villages had its own "peculiar climate", the local Pokemon built small stalls for merchants to sell their products.

Crow hurried the stall and immediately lit up a small bonfire with the help of some coal and some rocks in order to create sparks. Being covered, with a small bonfire made her stay more comfortable, though the cold of the ambient was still bone-freezing. She stood there and waited for some of the local Pokemon, more anxious to ask if they have seen his little son rather than selling her products.

-----------------------------------------------------
Komodo was getting worried. The collection of the taxes were getting too much time.He shouted and three soldiers: a Magmortar, a Gabite and a Larvitar immediately attended. "Listen up, our tax collectors haven't appeared. I am worried that someone has robbed them. And I want you three to go and look for them, right?" The three soldiers nodded. "As you command!" Then, they hurried, going directly to Old Eclipse Town. They would do the reverse travel, with their next stop in Terrak Fort and Snowflake Town.

"Well..." Pop started to say. "I'm alright, just a few scratches and bruises." She started. "I've been hurt worse. The reason I tried to save her is because my..." She trailed off a bit, holding away a tear.
"My family used to work for the Tyrant Army, b-but then my brother was found h-helping Snowflake Town by giving them the money to pay the taxes. So... My... Parents and brother were locked away, and now I will never forgive them." She grumbled slightly on the last part as she pulled her head down low, barely looking at the other two.
"Those stupid slobs that even bother to call themselves Tyrant Army." She grumbled to herself.

Sylvie listen to Pop's explanation sadly. She wanted to comfort her, but she didn't know how to anymore. Then the Murkrow offered her berries and bandages before asking her why she'd been caught. Sylvie looked at the Murkrow and then looked down at the berries and bandages. "It's okay. I'm fine." She lied. The truth was, she didn't want to put bandages on because her bruises were so sore, she didn't want to even touch them. She sighed sadly as the Murkrow asked why she'd been caught. "I can't pay taxes," She muttered. "The Crabrawler and Pawniard are stuck in the Sharpy Cliffs, but when they get out, I doubt they won't be chasing me. I've been training myself really hard for years, trying to get stronger. I'm kinda like a rebel against the stupid Tyrant Army, I want to defeat them. They deserve to get their heads chopped off with a blunt axe," She explained, growling the last part. "Sorry, a bit too violent."
Sylvie heard the Pawniard and Crabrawler fighting in the cliffs, and Sylvie snickered slightly, although for only one second, as her bruises started bothering her again. She didn't want to admit this though.

Crow stood in the stall. From time to time, a new customer appeared. She normally offered them to see her products while they talked about their situation, making sure that no member of the Tyrant Army could hear them. The fact that almost nobody liked the Tyrant Army around Snowflake Town was no surprise. After all, The Cauldron was the only Town were the Rebellion had no power. The Honchrow asked everyone if they had seen a small Murkrow, but Crow had no luck. She was disappointed but decided not to give up. She would stand there for some more hours, or even some days, trying to sell most of her products and waiting, just in case her son appeared around there or she heard news about him.

Murkrow sighed in relief. "Oh, well, no need to hide my intentions. Personally, I have not been affected directly, but my mother... She can't stand for too long. The Tyrant Army made my father to vanished and since then, my mother had to travel several times a month in order to sell her merchant and earn some money for keeping our house and survive. I decided to escape and help other Pokemon in order to stop the Tyrant Army, so I can help my mum too and let her rest some time. So... I think all of us have our reasons to hate them. What about if we join forces and try to save this region?" He continued talking, as he picked up the berries and bandages again, a little bit confused because he really thought that the Sylveon would need them.

-----------------------------------------------------
It was a matter of time for the small patrol to reach Old Eclipse Town. They entered the Town and looked for Jewel. They were frightened: the landscape was quite spooky, and the absence of Pokemon around didn't help to reassure them. And when they finally found the tortured Vullaby and Mandibuzz, they felt fearful, wanting them to leave the city immediately. Once they found the local commander, they asked: "Sorry, Commander Jewel. We are a troop that comes from The Cauldron as an order of Commander Komodo. He is worried about a group of Pokemon that should have arrived at the castle with the taxes, but they still haven't arrived. May we ask if they have come here?"

(Pawniard and Crabrawler are still at the bottom of the Sharpy Cliffs)

Sylvie raised her eyebrow at the small Murkrow's idea. "You sure? I'd be up for that, definitely, but you..." She didn't want to be rude, but she struggled to find a word that wouldn't be insulting. "You might get hurt though." She said in the end. She hoped it didn't sound rude. Her tummy rumbled, and her throat felt like sandpaper more than ever, so she quickly ran over to a small stream and licked some water and then ran back to them. Her tummy rumbled again - she hoped they wouldn't hear it. Even though she could barely survive sometimes, she hated and always denied taking other people's things, even if they were offered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Cutter saw a Honchkrow selling wares. He smirked to himself and rolled right up to her. Without a word, he grabbed all of the products and searched through them all, scratching nearly all of them up with his sharp claws. Whilst he was doing this, he laughed menacingly at the Honchkrow. "Just checking for rebel items," He hissed, cackling, as he then chucked every product onto the hard ice floor. "Good luck selling these," He sneered, cackling evilly as he rolled away and invited himself into a home - unfortunately, it had nobody inside - which was annoying because they had tons of rebel items - such as weapons, and banners and flags about destroying the Tyrant Army. Cutter tore all of these up in disgust - and as a punishment, he destroyed every object in the whole house. He laughed as he rolled back out, bursting into and searching another home, this time not people-less - the people living inside watching on at him in terror as he searched for rebel stuff once again.

(OK.)

Crow stood silent, and really a little distrustful. She couldn't believe that Cutter, the Commander of the Terrak Fort, was in Snowflake Town. She smiled, though she wanted to attack Cutter. She instead laughed and said: "Rebel items? I don't know why you think that. I am just a merchant that goes around selling berries, some gems and books... And, well... Some Orbs." When she stopped, she realized that Cutter was not there. "Well, thanks..." She said, quite low, as she looked at her, still confused about what had just happened.

---------------------------------------------------
Malphas stood silent for some seconds. He took his medallion with his left wing and stared at it for a while. "Well... As I said, I don't know anything about my father since he vanished, but my mother used to say that he was a tough Staraptor, and that he had his ideas very clear. She used to tell me that my father was quite angry with the invasion of the Tyrant Army, and that he left us and started battling against them in order to keep our freedom. And I think that I understand it now. Living with fears, always fearful about what's to happen, feeling like you are a slave... And I want this to end, keeping alive the spirit of my father and helping other Pokemon. I don't mind getting hurt if I am doing it for the good of all of us. That's... That's all." He took some berries and put them in the snow. "You want some?"

Sylvie listened to the small Murkrow, nodding sadly. "I know what it feels like to feel like a slave," She murmured miserably. "I guess we could start a rebellion - you, me and Popplio," She replied with a grin. "My whole family fought against the Tyrant Army - they were all extremely injured. My mum and dad nearly died. They're still in a hospital now......! That reminds me! Popplio, if you're hurt, there's a hospital on the other side of Snowflake Town! Right over there," She gestured towards the other side of Snowflake town. "It's like a little nursing center for injured Pokemon. We have to keep it super secret though - it would probably get shut down if one of the commanders knew about it." She explained. She suddenly saw the berries on the floor, and her stomach rumbled again.

Sylvie would normally NEVER accept things from other people, she felt ashamed whenever she did - but she was starving, and she couldn't help but accept. "Thanks!" She replied, extremely grateful, smiling as she practically wolfed down three or four berries. She felt amazing after eating them. "Thank you so much!" She exclaimed. "I haven't eaten very much for weeks now! Thank you soooo much!" She continued thanking him again and again, slowly eating another one, savouring the flavour of each one. She only ate four though - she didn't want to be greedy. She licked her lips and then ran back to the stream for a little water. She felt so amazing and energized for having water, food and a nap - the nap being when she was asleep whilst being dragged along the floor. She thanked the small Murkrow again, beaming in delight.

She looked up at the Syvleon and shook her head. "I'm fine. Like I said, a few scratches and bruises." She chuckled. "Starting a Rebellion would be cool." She smiled, then said to herself quietly with a frown on her face, "Then I could find my family."
-:-:-
Scar sat on top of a snowy hill, watching Snowflake Town from high. He heard something about a few kids becoming a rebellion. "They really think a few kids can take on me? Nonsense." He chuckled, his belly rising and lowering quick as he laughed. "I'd like to see them try."

Jewel looked at the squad. "Well, I should give you the money right now." Jewel chuckled. He grabbed a bucket of money, and gave it to the Pokemon. "It may look small, its because it is. There are barely anyone living here. Well its time for you two to go."

Last edited:
"Well, it looks like all agree." Malphas said happily. He finally found a group of Pokemon that was determined to fight against the tyranny of the Army. "Now we only need to plan something. Who is the commander of this Town? Do you know any other Pokemon that can help us? Because we are going to need all the strength that we can. Oh, my name is Malphas, by the way." He was very scared of what they were going to do, but Malphas was sure that was the only way all the Pokemon of that region could live happy again.
--------------------------------​

"Mmm..." The group of Pokemon said. "Well, I guess that we could take care of the money." The Magmortar said. "Yeah, so that means that they haven't still come here." The Gabite continued saying. "I guess that they may be near Terrak Forest, or maybe they are still in Snowflake Town." The Larvitar proposed. The Magmortar took the money and continued talking. "Well, I don't want to go to that desert. Maybe you should get going to Terrak Fort while I take the money again to the Cauldron." They all nodded in agreement. They said goodbye to Jewel and they all proceeded to complete their actual tasks.

Jewel waited until they left, before walking into the Cauldron, and walking in front of Komodo. "I heard some of the tax collectors refer to a group of Pokemon, that may end taxes." Jewel told him. "I will assume that means a rebellion, which means more people I can punish. So, will you mind if you look after my town whilst I go after them?" Jewel chuckled at the thoughts of what he can do to a group of rebels.

Pop grinned. "I'm Pop. I'm pretty darn sure the commander is a Abomasnow named... Scar. I may know a few Pokémon who can help." She chuckled.
"Follow me."

Sylvie grinned excitedly. "Great!" She exclaimed. She couldn't wait. She had been trying to find a group of rebels that she could stop the Tyrant Army. She had been training her whole adulthood for this! "My name is Sylvie by the way," She added with a smile.

Cutter proceeded to burst into houses and scratch up the whole house when he found rebel items, putting the people into terror. He laughed every time he scared somebody and ripped up so much stuff that the tips of his claws broke off. This sent him off into a rage as he screeched at the Cubchoo, blaming it for the loss of its claw. Cutter took off, rolling all the way back to the entrance to Terrak Fort. He roared and raged as he sharpened his short claws, before guarding the entrance to the fort, still furious.

Malphas followed them. "Nice to meet you then." He said, smiling. "So... Do you know about possible allies?" He continued asking, curiously. He completely knew that the Tyrant Army was quite cruel with the inhabitants of the different cities in order to reaffirm their supremacy and cause fear, avoiding rebellions. Most of the Pokemon would stay quiet and muttered, despite all that hate. If they could convince some Pokemon to help them, they may be able to obtain some help and defeat the commanders. "I come from Windy Hills, but... I don't know anyone that can help us. Or at least, the rebels there are very quiet..."

------------------------------------------------------------------​
Crow was too patient. At that time, she had almost lost all hopes to find her son there, especially after asking some of the locals. She sighed as she started to collect all her products again. "Maybe Malphas went to Calamity Port. At least, I hope so..." She took all her products. A small Natu approached her. "Excuse, miss... But... Do you have something to eat." Crow turned and looked at the small bird. She then looked to the bag where she stored all her merchandise. She still had several berries, though some of them were in a very bad state. "I have some Sitrus berries but..." She said, turning to the Natu. The bird looked poor, and it looks like he was starving. "Normally I'd make you pay 13 coins for one, but... I don't want them to rot. Here you have." Crow said. It wasn't a very normal attitude for her, but he was feeling kinda sensitive. The Natu took them, said thank you and left. She looked to her profit. Not too much, just 30 coins. She didn't have enough for replenishing the berries. They became a very expensive product due to the strong winds of Windy Hills lately, that normally ruined the crops.

Once she had picked up everything, she flew to the Pine Forest of Tranquility. She was kinda distracted, looking to the ground, instead of seeing where she was flying to. She was thinking about her son... And in how comfortable she was going to be once she finally reached Snowflake Town. Too much cold for her and snowstorms didn't make things better. She then noticed some footprints in the snow. "Can it be?" She said, as she descended there and inspected closely. "They looked kinda similar to the ones of a Murkrow, along with others, that she didn't care about. "Malphas?!" She shouted, determined. And so, she started to follow them.

------------------------------------------------------------------​

Komodo was quite worried about the repercussions that Jewel's torture could have had around the Cauldron. He feared for a possible rebellion there too as a sign of protest. He was patrolling the streets of The Cauldron with some of his soldiers. Komodo never thought about raiding houses or torturing; instead, he preferred to have evidence of their revolts and imprisoning them. He normally sent his prisoners to jails near the lakes of lava or to Terrak Fort. The Pokemon that were around seemed to act normal. He tried to detect any sign of strange behaviour or aggressive tendencies, but instead, he couldn't find any suspicious activity. And he hoped to keep doing it. He didn't want to fight anymore unless it was necessary for keeping his Lord's authority over that place. "We have all suffer enough" He used to say. "Both factions. Now that one has clearly won, I don't want more unnecessary deaths, unless they force me to do it."

He noticed that the Magmortar that he sent in order to find the tax collectors returned with a sack. Yet still, it didn't have too much money. "Commander, we have the taxes from the Old Eclipse Town. I've returned with them, but we still have no idea of the Pokemon. My two companions went to the Terrak Fort to check if they were there. I'm leaving this in the castle." The Kommo-o nodded and also ordered him to patrol the city. There was no reason to have a Magmortar hurt due to the strong sandstorms of the desert if a Gabite and a Larvitar could cross them safely. He also noticed Jewel's presence. At first, he was kinda annoyed when he saw him. He expected that he hadn't brought any new Pokemon to torture them. He then listened to him and continued. "Well, I guess that I could. Things are quite calm here anyway. I don't think that the villagers will rebel against us. And I bet that your presence there will only strengthen the morale of our army and a slow death to those rebels."

He whistled and a Hakamo-o appeared in front of him. She was one of his best soldiers, and Komodo ordered her to protect The Cauldron in his absence. He practically raised her, so Komodo totally trusted her, and he knew that she was going to be kinda fair being the regional commander temporarily. Then, Komodo turned again to Jewel. "Alright, I'm done here. I'll follow you to Old Eclipse Town. When you are ready."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A Larvitar and a Gible reached Terrak Fort. Though the position of The Fort was a mystery, it could be easily found by Earth and Rock Pokemons, that were able to travel relatively fast through the desert following the ruins. There, they found Cutter at the entrance. Both Pokemon exchanged a glance and started running towards the Commander. "Excuse me, Commander Cutter. We are soldiers from The Cauldron." Said the Gabite. "We are looking for the Tax Collectors. They should have reached the castle by now, but we have no information about them. May we ask if you know if a Crabrawler and a Pawniard have been here?" The Larvitar continued.

Pop pointed a flipper at a fallen tree then shouted, "Jay? Snowy? You there?"
An Alolan Vulpix and a Pyroar leapt down. "What is it?" The Pyroar grumbled. "And who are these people with you, Pop?"
"Sylvie, Malphas, meet Snowy and Jay. Jay and Snowy, this is Sylvie and Malphas!" Pop chirped. Snowy tilted her head. Jay nodded, his eyes closed.

Sylvie grinned as she saw the two Pokemon. "Hey!" She exclaimed, with a smile and a wave. "I know a Pokemon too!" Sylvie's smile then changed to a frown in a second. "I don't actually KNOW her...but I did see a Braixen attacking Cutter once, but then Cutter..." Her voice drifted away. She remembered it so clearly - the fight between Cutter and the Braixen. It was when Sylvie was still living with her family as it was being turned into a hospital center.

The Braixen was one of the nurse Pokemon, helping Sylvie's family - Sylvie eternally grateful. The Braixen had been teaching Sylvie several fighting techniques whilst her family was asleep and healing. The fighting techniques helped Sylvie with her training so much. The Braixen was a powerful rebel against the Tyrant Army - and one day, when another Pokemon filled Braixen's spot, Braixen took Sylvie to the field she always trained on. Sylvie was in awe of all the trees in the massive field, in Windy Hills. The Braixen was showing Sylvie several fighting techniques and strategies to battling when Cutter confronted them both. Sylvie was terrified, but Braixen covered her - but couldn't think of a lie. 'You're training to fight us, the Tyrant Army, aren't you!?" Cutter had roared. One thing led to another and Braixen had used Flamethrower at Cutter, resulting in a battle. Cutter was too strong though, and Braixen lost, severely injured. She was taken to be punished and was ordered to be locked in a dungeon in The Cauldron for five years. Sylvie was also put into the dungeon, but released after a day as she was only young. Sylvie felt like crying just thinking about the story.

A single tear ran down Sylvie's face, but she quickly wiped it off, feeling upset after imagining the story again in her head. She remembered feeling so terrified and helpless while Braixen was fighting against Cutter. Cutter was so merciless and cruel to the Braixen after she'd lost. Sylvie tried to erase this thought from her mind for the moment, but it stuck to her, and she couldn't shake off the sad feeling.
"Cutter really injured her and put her into the dungeon," Sylvie mumbled, barely audible. Another tear slipped down her face. "She was just trying to protect me..." She whispered. Sylvie forced herself to lighten up, but she just couldn't do it. "The g-good news is, B-Braixen is out of the d-dungeon now. I'm pretty sure she lives in W-Windy Hills," She choked out. She felt so depressed all of a sudden after remembering the story of Braixen, but she just about managed to stop thinking about it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cutter glared at the two Pokemon with fury. "YOU REALLY THINK I KNOW WHERE THOSE IDIOTS ARE?!" He bellowed, so loud that his voice echoed. He was still mad about the tips of his two claws breaking off, and decided to take his crazy anger out on whoever talked to him. "NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I SQUISH YOU INTO THE USELESS BUGS THAT YOU SHOULD BE BY NOW, YOU WEAKLINGS!" He roared, stomping away from them and re-sharpening his nails.

Pop looked at Sylvie and saw her face, but couldn't think of anything to comfort her with. Jay leapt down, his eyes flickering like flames. Snowy looked at the fallen tree then raced off somewhere. Pop, seeing this movement, followed her swiftly, trying to figure out what was wrong.
--/---\---
Scar gave a short grumble as he stood, shaking a bit of snow that had fallen on him off. "Where are those two going?" He asked himself, seeing the Popplio and the Alolan Vulpix.

"Aki, I think its getting dark out." The Lucario peeked a scarlet eye open before standing up "Yeah, lets go take your shortcut, eh." Aki gave her a one eyed smiled which Venus giggled knowingly "Sure, sure, now come on." She levitated towards the direction of the Town with Akira in tow. Venus slowed down so she could be beside Akira who was lazily lagging behind her "Your such a lazy bones." Akira gave her, his signature one eyed smirk as he summoned a spinning small bone rush on his palm "Well I am known to work a ton at night. A skele-ton, mind you." Venus giggled as they pass through the Morelull lantern statue and they were suddenly in the middle of the town.

"Hey I heard that there was a fight that had broke out."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I heard they tried defying the Tyranitors."

"Well, their fault."

Venus was about to looked on the gossiping Pokémon to defend the Pokémon that they were talking about but Akira yanked her arm so she was now looking at him. She noticed that his lazy walk became a bunch of lazy strides but it look like he was actually race walking from there speed "Aki." She didnt received anything and she didnt bother after that, knowing her friend's history she knew that old wounds got reopened by the gossips. She sigh wishing to help her friend but she cant seem to find a solution to do so.

Jewel nodded. "Thank you, really." Jewel saluted to Komodo. "Thank you for your understanding." Jewel walked through Old Eclipse Town, and started to head north with Two Scraggys, the weakest of his men, to go catch the Group of Pokemon. On the way he would attack any kind of Pokemon with a Rebel Object in their possession.

The Murkrow stood silent. "Eh... I am so sorry, Sylvie." He said, trying to sound comfy. He noticed that Pop and Snowy went away, but simply shrugged. Maybe both of them simply needed some time alone. He supposed that, probably Snowy, was kinda sensitive and Pop followed her to cheer her up. But that was only a supposition. "I think it is time to finally organize your reunion." He closed his eyes and thought for a moment. "Mmmm... I am from Windy Hills and I don't know that Braixen. But maybe it's normal. I used to accompany my mother during her travels, and, when I was in Town, my mother never allowed me to leave the house. She always thought that it was safer to stay at home. So... Yeah, probably, she is there."

He looked to Jay then. "Nice to meet you, by the way." She examined the Pyroar then. At first, Malphas thought that it was kinda weird to find a Fyre type there. The climate of Snowflake Town was kinda cold, so he never expected to find a fire type there. "For how long have you been living here?" He asked curiously. Malphas expected for Pop and Snowy to come back and start talking about their very own rebellion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Komodo stood in Old Eclipse Town. He followed Jewel and his soldiers until they were on the outskirts of the town. Then, he crossed his arms and started talking. "Good luck there! Though I am sure that you don't need it." He knew that Jewel probably was the most unpopular commander. His atrocities were well-known, and his evilness was feared by everyone. Probably the rebels would withdraw when they saw him, and the Kommo-o was kinda sure that Jewel would still go after them.

Komodo explored the city. It was like it was covered in a dark aura that made Komodo' scales to shiver. The locals that were going out of the town looked to the commander. Some of them sighed a little in relief, while others just laughed at him once he had passed out. but the Kommo-o didn't mind. Everyone could have his opinion, and he was not going to make them change their opinion. He found the Mandibuzz and the Vullaby that were tortured before. He wanted to say "sorry", though he didn't. He didn't want to show any kind of weakness. Both of them looked at him with fear, yet still, with Mercy. Despite this, Komodo ignored them and kept walking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"S...So...Sorry!" The Larvitar and the Gabite said and started to retreat. "So... They didn't come around here." The Gabite said. "Yup". The Larvitar answered. "Well, one place less... Time to go to Snowflake Town". The other guard nodded and both of them kept his walking until they reached Sharpy Cliffs.

Jewel noticed it has started to snow. "Alright. We are here." Jewel told his guards. "Check this area, and call me if you found them." The Scraggys nodded, and went out into different directions to search for the group of Pokemon. Jewel started to walk, and soon saw a snowy hill. He climbed up to the top of it, to only see a fellow Commander. "Scar." Jewel looked up at the Abomasnow. "Have you seen a group of rebels around here? I heard about them, and I want to take them down for you." As Jewel asked that, the two Scraggys found footprints in the snow, and decided to follow them. They were lead to a group of Pokemon by a fallen tree. The kept quiet, trying to hear what they are saying.

Scar looked at Jewel and nodded. "Pretty sure they snuck off to the fallen tree." He mumbled. His eyes flickered like snowflakes falling.
"I also saw two of them sneak off that way." He pointed to Pop, who was visible in the forest.

-/:\-
"Snowy and I have been here for about a month. Surprisingly, they haven't seen a giant lion prowling through the forest." He joked. His eyes were shining with amusement.
"I'm sure Snowy should be back. She... has a huge problem with the Tyrant Army."

"Thank you, Scar." Jewel said. "If you do not mind, I am going to wait for a good time to strike on that other hill. I want to see whattheir fears and concerns are, so I can incorporate it into the way I torture them." Jewel walked up onto a hill closer to them. The two Scraggys got up, and walked up the hill for a better view, and saw Jewel, so they stood next to him.

"Oh, I see..." The little Murkrow then muttered for a moment. Malphas took his golden medallion again and stared at it. He was thinking about if he should ask what happened to Snowy. Staring at the medallion always made him think about what the Tyrant Army took from him: his happiness, his father, his freedom in a certain way... Then, he asked it, quite shyly. "Eh... Should I ask why? Of course, if you want to, of course... I don't want to cause any kind of problem." He started to walk from side to side, unaware of what was happening around that area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crow started to fly some time ago. She had heard noises that made her suspect a possible ambush or something similar. She was flying around the perimeter of a big area of the Pine Forest of Tranquility. For everyone that could see her, they could almost think that she was getting prepared for some hunt, or that was trying to corner a prey. The Honchrow was expecting something to happen, anxious to know if her son was there.

But then, she thought about it. What if her son was really there? What if, during the ambush, her son ended hurt? Or even worse. Jail? Death? She couldn't keep those thoughts far away from her mind. She was fearful, but she couldn't let that happen either. She had to land there are know if that was her son, even if that meant to risk her own life. She landed in a small clearing and decided to keep investigating by land. She was approaching the rebels Pokemon, slowly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Komodo was about to go to Jewel's throne. He had no other place to go after all. In a matter of time, a Mismagius appeared in his way. "You aren't going anywhere now." She said, looking at the Kommo-o. "It's now or never!" She shouted. It was a signal: two Gastlys appeared next to the Mismagius, and, behind him, a Krokorok and an Umbreon blocked his only escape. The three Pokemon in front of them used Shadow Ball, hitting him. The Krokorok approached him, using crunch, while the Umbreon used Feint Attack. All the attacks hit him, making him kneel. Hurt, he used Dragon Claw on the Krokorok, hurting him badly. After that, he took him and threw him to the MIsmagius and the Gastlys. Two of them evaded the attack, but one of the Gastlys and the Krokorok fainted.

The Mismagius appeared above him and used Magical Leaf, while the Gastly used Hex. Though Komodo was hurt, he still endured the attacks. The Umbreon took the opportunity and used Moonlight. The Kommo-o collapsed. He stood motionless, with his eyes closed. The three Pokemon approached him. "Is this all?" The Umbreon asked. The Gastly levitated over the dragon. "I think so" He confirmed. The Mismagius laughed. They were about to celebrate it when the dragon' scales started to strengthen and gather together. His eyes open widely. "You bet" He roared angrily as he used Uppercut, making the Umbreon faint. The rest of Pokemon there were scared and escaped.

Immediately, some of the soldiers from the town appeared. "What happened?" One of them asked. The Kommo-o, angrily, replied him. "It was an ambush. I thought that Jewel had the situation under control around here with all his methods. I now see why he is using them!" He turned again and continued his way to the throne, looking hurt. He needed to rest. "And I want those traitors to be jailed in whatever jails you have around here!!" He shouted angrily.

Sylvie hovered slightly, unsure what to do. She was beginning to feel a little awkward, and although she was never normally awkward, she definitely did. She listened in on their conversation, racing thoughts in her mind about what to do or say. She just continued to hover though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cutter sighed angrily and sat back down at the entrance to the Terrak Fort. He was still furious. He badly wanted to take it out on somebody, but he just sat and sharpened his claws. He ended up sharpening them so much out of boredom and fierceness in the sharpening that he accidentally cut himself - the claws so sharp that he made himself bleed. He ignored this, and although it stung, his hard, rough skin reduced the pain, and he continued to sit in front of the entrance. He began to long for action, so he angrily rolled into a ball and whizzed off to Old Eclipse Town, to see Komodo. He sped along the paths and eventually reached it. "Terrak Fort is WAY better," He sneered to himself. He jumped out of his ball and cupped his mouth with his arms, making sure he didn't cut his mouth with his claws. "KOMODO!!!!" He roared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beth sat on her bed in her little cottage in Snowflake Town, her little baby Fennekin Mira perched next to her. Beth was extremely happy - Felix had made a great sale regarding a rich Tauros buying two rare rubies Felix had luckily found. Felix was nearly home from another of his travels selling his wares, and Beth was reading a small children's book to Mira about two Pichu's who followed their dreams - failed - but didn't give up. Beth was aware that Mira was very interested in this story, which made Beth even happier. She adored little Mira, and Mira adored her.
Beth finally finished the book to Mira and shut it, popping it back into the bookcase that Beth had carved herself. "Sweetie, did you like that story?" Beth asked Mira with a gentle smile. Mira nodded back excitedly when there was a knock on the door. Mira's eyes widened and looked up to Beth, who nodded. "Dad's back!" She exclaimed, rushing to the door along with Beth. Standing there was Felix, grinning, his hands holding two large baskets of wares - rocks, gems, berries, carved tools that Beth had made herself. Beth grinned at Felix as Mira stood at her side.
"Made about seventeen sales!" Felix announced proudly. "My best yet!"
"Well done!" Beth replied with a grin. Felix hobbled inside and put down the baskets, stretching.
"I might go for some more gem collecting in a while," Felix said. Beth noticed he had a little smile though.
"What's the catch?" She asked suspiciously.
"I'm gonna take Mira with me. It will do her good to be outside!" Felix told Beth, a cheeky grin on his face.
"Fine," Beth said with a laugh. Mira giggled and jumped up and down excitedly. "Wear your coat though darling," Beth remembered to tell her little forgetful daughter.
"Okay mummy!" Mira exclaimed, running to her little bedroom and grabbing her coat. She slipped it on and ran back up to Felix, who had left his coat on.
"Ready?" Felix asked Mira with a grin.
"Ready!" Mira declared through excited peals of giggles.
"Keep her safe Felix..." Beth mumbled. Felix nodded in reply, knowing what she meant - the Tyrant Army.
"Lets go then, you little Stufful!" Felix joked, picking up Mira who beamed joyfully.
"Bye!" Beth waved with a happy smile. She was quite worried though. Felix left with Mira, shutting the door and Beth sighed, trying to not be so worried. She went off to her and Felix's bedroom and sat down at her crafting table, knitting up a pair of gloves for Mira.

Last edited: