• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Whole Other World 2.0

Back 100 years ago, a war raged on. A scientist known as Fredrick Bing, discovered a portal to another dimension. Their were humans, but much different. They wore tails, and ears. Thought to be an accessory, to his surprise it was actually attached to their body's. The professor took note, as he found out they were called Jjinka. He would travel back and forth, between worlds, discovering more and more. That was until one day. A Jjinka walked through the portal, and informed their king about the wonders of the other side. The King then raged war over that land. The Humans were outnumbered, it being a small city. The King declared it as new land. He destroyed the portal, after bringing his entire Kingdom. He placed a titanium dome over the city, preventing any human or JJinka from escaping, and since that day Jjinka and Human were united as one. 100 years later, you are a Human/ Jjinka. You will attend a school, and maintain an normal life, or you can find out the truth of the town's mystery, and a way to escape the small city

You will fill out a form. Romance is allowed. You can choose to live in house, apartment, or even caves. You may choose to control two characters.

Name:
Appearance: (If Jjinka, please be more descriptive. Jjinka are different than human and many different ways.)
Hidden Power: (You may only have a hidden power as a Jjinka. Please don't be too Overpowered.)

My Form:

Name: Ace

Race: Human

Appearance: Ace is pretty laid back, not caring for much. Otherwise known as lazy and very apathetic. He is quite tall, but only by 1 or 2 inches than any regular 18 year old. He wears a Blue Scarf, most of the time. He lives in a House in 'Power Town, Neighborhood'.

Hidden power: Not a Jjinka

My Second Character:

Name: Kaitlyn
Race: Jjinka

Appearance: Kaitlyn has a Pink Cat like tail. She also has a pair of Wolf Ears atop of her head, which are gray. She wears mostly Red, to stand out and show Passion.

((This is my attempt at rebooting one of my old RP's, and their will be more to come in the near future))

Name: Shane Lyon

Race: Human

Appearance: Shane is quiet and cold hearted towards strangers however, he can be kind to those he knows he can trust. He is a tall as a regular 18 year old boy. He lives in a apartment by himself.

Hidden power: Not a Jjinka

My Second Character:

Name: Rose Collins
Race: Jjinka

Appearance: Rose has a red cat like tail. She also has two orange fox years atop her head. She mostly wears blue.

Ooh, this is a clever RP

Name: Thomas Jones
Race: Native American/French
Appearance: Short, wears a Blue Plumbers cap with a pair of brown aviator , brown trench coat, blue khakis, brown shoues, and a golden pocketwatch
Hidden Power: none