• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Adventures in the Kanto region!

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kane, “Oh it’s you!” He exclaimed realising it was Sam. “So Sam, what plans do we have while we’re here in Pewter City?” He asked as he then turned to Grimer, “Yep boy go eat your food. You stupid pile of sludge.”

Taichi the dashes towards the entrance, “Alright then let’s go check out some stuff! I wanna see some fossils! Actually just before we go in I wanna let my Pokemon out.” He then let out both Pidgey and Charmander and Pidgey then perched in its usual place on his should and Charmander stood right beside him ready to go in. “Ok we’re ready.”

Hisato began walking inside exchanging smiles with the lady by the counter. As he looked around just as expected most of the stuff there he had already seen. It was a pleasure to see it again nonetheless. Hisato walked over to see the most peculiar picture of an aerodactyl. He looked closer at the picture to see something within its foot as if it were holding something or someone? "What a peculiar picture" Hisato thought to himself. He grinned looking around as he saw the various fossils on exhibit as well as the kabutops fossil from last time. It was clearly his favorite out of sheer size ,and design as he headed upstairs.

---Meanwhile...---

"Yeah... Sam" Sam said sarcastically. Sam managed to get the rest of the sludge off her clothes before turning back to Kane, "What are we to do next? We steal pokémon of course. The boss may not be giving out orders ,but our mission is still the same. Get pokémon. Get rich!" Sam said with a smirk as she looked at Kane not blinking a second. She then put her hands together as she turned her gaze to Mob who was now passed out cold snoring, "muuuuunch... munch! munch! laaaaaaax..." Mob went rolling onto his side. Sam was slightly less than amused decided against waking the sleeping pokémon putting him in his pokéball. A few moments later Missy happily floated over to Sam's side, "Oh... now your peppy now? After you had your little beauty sleep huh?" Sam said. "Miss miss miss miss miss!" Missy chuckled.

Last edited:

Jayblade

“Woah Aerodactyl! That looks awesome!”
“Char-Char!” Charmander looked at the image of the Aerodactyl with awe. “You like the look of that one don’t ya Charmander.” Charmander then nodded as Taichi then began to follow Hisato up the stairs. “Hey wait up!”

~~Kane~~

“Oooh I like money and Pokemon!” He said in a childish like manner. “So while we’re here why don’t we go check out the museum, I’ve heard they have fossil Pokemon in there. I’m not sure how useful a fossil would be in battle though...they’re pretty lifeless.” He said not actually understanding the concept of fossil Pokemon.

Hisato stood at the top of the stairs looking around. "uh huh. sure thing" Hisato said as he looked at the fossils on display. "buulbasaur!" Kyon said cheerfully as he looked around. He turned to the Taichi who was right behind him, "It's a pretty neat place. Did you see anything interesting?" Hisato asked curiously.

---Meanwhile...---

"For what? you wanna steal rocks or something? I mean... If we could get those fossils revived just thinking about all the money we could make from having an army of fossil pokémon" Sam said. "maybe while were there we can probably steal some other pokémon too like a wigglytuff or a pidgeot or a pikachu... nah... probably better to go for the former. bigger payouts that way" Sam said pressing her fingers together with a fiendish grin.

Jayblade

“Yeah I sure did! We saw the Aerodactyl exhibit. It looks like something I’d wanna catch!” He exclaimed energetically. As Taichi then looked around he thought he saw something, it looked like another Pokemon, it seemed to be bright yellow. “Hey is that a Pokemon over there?”

~~Meanwhile~~

Kane grinned, “Oooh I’ve always wanted a Pikachu, ever since I was a kid!” He exclaimed as he then looked over to the museum which they would be heading to. “Shall we get over there then?”

"A flying dinosaur. What's not to want?" Hisato said excitedly. As Taichi claimed to have seen a yellow pokémon Hisato looked around puzzled as he couldn't tell where or what Taichi saw. "I'm sorry ,but I don't see a yellow pokémon anywhere. Did you see what it looked like?" Hisato asked. As Hisato looked at the exhibits he attempted to spot the yellow pokémon to mo avail.

---meanwhile...---

"Ladies first of course, ha ha ha ha!" Sam said chuckling as she walked in with Missy floating in behind her. As soon as she walked in she met eyes with a lady at the front desk. She looked at the fossils and began fantasizing about diving into a pile of money, swimming around ,and being served a cold refreshing beverage from a shirtless muscular butler. Sam chuckled to the thought ,and began thinking of how they were going to go about stealing the fossils.

Jayblade

“Uhhh it was yellow, and I think I saw a tail for a split second, not exactly sure though.” Taichi then turned, “Huh? Where’d Charmander go? He was just behind me...” It turns out Charmander was still at the Aerodactyl exhibit still staring at it. It was a reminder that he would Ben able to fly like that one day and he couldn’t be more excited. Charmander then looked around to see where Taichi and Hisato were, but they were no where to be seen. “Char?” He thought they were still both with him and was now confused.

~~Meanwhile~~

Kane then followed Sam into the museum as he looked around, “An Omastar! I’d be unstoppable with one of those by my side!” He exclaimed as he then looked around excitedly until he noticed something other than a bunch of rocks. It was a Pokemon. A Charmander to be exact. “Hey Sam! Look over there it’s a Charmander!”

Hisato looked over to the omastar fossil with delight and wonder as to what this age old fossil looked like back when it was a pokémon that still roamed the land. Hisato then turned to Taichi, "Hey Taichi, speaking about yellow pokémon... where's your little orange buddy charmander?" Hisato asked. "Bulba?" Kyon went as it looked around not being able to spot charmander.

---meanwhile...---

"A charmander huh?! Well it's no charizard, but it'll do... Hey little guy! Are you lost??? Wanna come with us? We can help you find your trainer!" Sam said, "Help you find your new trainer..." Sam thought to herself. Missy floating into the ground and floated through the wall revealing herself by the charmander, "Miss! Miss!" Missy went making various silly faces.

Last edited:

Jayblade

“Ahh nooo! I thought he was right with me. Did you see where he went Pidgey?”
“Pidgeyoo...” Pidgey replies as it shook its head. “Well I guess we’re gonna have to find him...come on let’s go.”

Charmander nodded his head to Sam, who was asking if he was lost. Then he saw something appear at the side of him, it was another Pokemon but he’d never saw it before. The Pokemon began to make funny faces which cause Charmander to begin laughing. “Char-Char-Char!”

~~Meanwhile~~

Kane then went over to Sam and began to whisper, “So what now? Do we just grab the little squirt and get out of here?”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Kris had come out of the Pokemart, with her Pikachu behind her. "Guess I'm going to have to give you a nickname as well?" She said, turning around. Her Pikachu seemed to be nowhere near her. Kris looked around the city, to see Pikachu following another Pikachu into the Pewter museum. Kris had walked in and eventually found her Pikachu walking up to the other one. "There you are!" Kris sighed before picking up and the Mouse Pokemon. However, Pikachu, annoyed at this, used Thunder Shock on Kris. She gave a sigh and put Pikachu on the floor, who seemed to have her small arms crossed and huffed, turned away from her trainer. Kris then decided to look around. She might've came here for a different reason, but she wanted to make the most of it by looking at the various fossils the museum had to offer.

Julia had been in Pewter for a bit. The sneasel did not like to travel a lot of the time with her teammates. It showed in how she thought of them, her thoughts were that she was the brains of the group. Making her way to the museum, Julia, took her time to find what she wanted. With little effort, she took a large stone out of the display. She swapped said stone with one of the decorative rocks from the garden. With her quarry in hand, she rushed out of the place. It seemed that she was out free, until she ran into Kane's legs. "Hey watch where you are going! I aughta, teach you some manners."

"Ha. We found charmander ,I bet he was looking at the aerodactyl exhibit still" Hisato said cheerfully grinning. Hisato turned his gaze to see a two people standing near the charmander. They seemed nice so Hisato just smiled and waved. The bulbasaur on his back looked around, "saur!" Kyon cheered greeting charmander's safe return. Hisato waved again as he saw Kris.

---meanwhile...---

"Give it time. We want to do it when they least expect it" Sam said to Kane. Sam smiled and waved with a seemingly innocent smile. As she turned to act as if she wasn't paying attention to the others.

Jayblade

“Right on!” Taichi said as he ran towards his Charmander. “What happened Charmander?” Charmander shrugged as it didn’t really know who those people were and why they approached him. “I guess it doesn’t matter now, at least we got ya back.” Taichi said with a friendly grin. Charmander noticed Kyon greeting him as he then waved. “Char-char-char!” It exclaimed as it explained to Kyon about that ghost Pokemon it saw as it then began mimicking the silly faces it pulled.

Taichi then noticed the girl from the lab, “She’s the one with the Squirtle isn’t she...” He thought to himself as he looked over at her, he then decided he would try talk to her. He walked over to her with a Charmander and Pidgey. “Hey you were the other trainer who received that Squirtle from Professor Oak right?”

~~Meanwhile~~

Kane turned to Julia, “Now look who decided to arrive.” He said as he looked down on Julia with a smarmy expression. He then heard Sam mention they should get the Charmander when they least expect it, “But whyyy, we could just grab it now. Our Pokemon are much better than theirs we could easily beat them in a battle!” Kane said, realising he may’ve been a bit too loud.

With sigh, Julia shook her head at her impossibly idiotic teammate. Deciding to not say anything, she just got up and walked out of the museum. Over her shoulder she yelled. "I will see you to two when you learn how to be better at your jobs." With that she was out of the place in a matter of minutes. The stone that she had taken was still in her hands. It seemed that the two were too focused on the charmander to even notice what she had in her hands. Well if they wanted to focus on stealing weak pokemon like that charmander, she was doing the heavy lefting that the two should have done in the first place.

Hisato smiled ,and saw as Taichi took the initiative to engage conversation. Hisato took the opportunity to follow his lead by coming over, "Hows it goin?" Hisato asked.

---meanwhile...---

"Tsk tsk tsk... You gotta have more class... like me!" Sam said chuckling, She wrapped her arm around Kane ,and began walking, "What's easier? Running away with a charmander in your arm ,and hope nobody calls the cops ,or walk out of here natural with a charmander?" Sam commented.

Jayblade

“Class? I don’t need class! All I want is a Charmander!” Kane exclaimed as he exited the museum. Sam then brought up the point that they could get caught by the cops, “I guess you have a point there.” Kane said as he then looked back into the museum. “So what are we gonna do then? What if those kids see us? Do we battle them? I’m sure Pinsi-“ Kane then looked down at Pinsir’s Pokeball with a scowl on his face, “Yeah...maybe not. You probably have a good plan right Sam?”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"That's me." Kris facing the two. "I would be fine, if this Pikachu wouldn't be so aggressive." She said, looking over to her Pokemon. The Electric Mouse Pokemon seemed to be annoyed yet again, hugged Kris' leg, and used Thunder Shock again. Now that she thought about it, Kris wasn't too sure about giving nicknames while taking out Squirtle's Pokeball. Squirtle sounded better than a nickname, after all. Kris returned Pikachu and took out Squirtle, who started to spin around Kris before waddling over to the Bulbasaur, a smile on his face. She didn't want to send out Scyther. Not unless someone wanted an eye out.

Jayblade

“Nice to properly meet you then. Name’s Taichi and these are my Pokemon: Charmander and Pidgey.” Taichi said as he looked at both of them. Pidgey smiled happily and Charmander gave off a smug smirk. Taichi then looked down as he noticed something beside Kris’s leg. “You’re right that Pikachu seems pretty ticked off.” Taichi said as he saw how annoyed Pikachu looked. “That Pikachu looks like it would kill me if I gave it a funny look, better keep Charmander away from it. Knowing him, he’d probably challenge it to a battle or something.”

Hisato's bulbasaur wrapped its vines around Hisato lowering its self to the ground as Kris's squirtle came up to it, "Bulba. Bulbasaur!" Kyon went cheerfully. Hisato didn't think much of the pikachu. Maybe it was hungry. Maybe it was sleepy. Or maybe that's how it always looked. Either way Hisato was just pleased his journey was going so well.

---meanwhile...---

"First part of the plan. The trainers need to be distracted long enough for Missy to use hypnosis the second part we need to quickly get it and get out" Sam said. Sam was confident this plan would work if they could run fast enough.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I'm Kris by the way." She actually introduced herself. Squirtle retreated in his shell, motionless, before spinning in a small circle. "You've seen Squirtle and Pikachu, amd I would show my third, but that's not a good idea." Kris remained facing the two however glanced at the various fossils in the museum.

"How's your journey going, have you shown your folks your new squirtle friend yet?" Hisato asked grinning. He enjoyed asking that question so it was inevitable he would ask Kris as well. Bulbasaur stood up on its hind legs to look closely at the fossil behind the glass case, "bulbaaa" Kyon said curiously. He was so happy to see what the trainers had so much excitement to come and see. As bulbasaur looked at the fossil he could have sworn he saw a yellow pokémon walking around. Kyon used h iui s vines to grapple up Hisato's back to get a better viewpoint to try locate the yellow pokémon. Hisato still oblivious to it didn't think anything of Kyon's behavior, and continued engaging in conversation with the others. "I'm Hisato by the way. Hisato Kimura the third ,but you can just call me Hisato for short" Hisato said cheerfully.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Huh? Wonder what she’s got. Wonder why she wouldn’t wanna bring it out...”

As Taichi was just thinking to himself, he noticed Charmander was approaching Kris’ Squirtle. “Char-Charmander!” Charmander exclaimed with as he then looked to Taichi. “Hey what’s up?” As Taichi asked, Charmander then proceed to point and look at Squirtle. “What’s wrong with him? Maybe he wants a battle, but why? I guess I’ll go with it...” Taichi then looked up, “Hey Kris, looks like Charmander here, wants to have a little battle with your Squirtle. “What do ya to that?”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Squirtle cocked his head to the side as Charmander pointed at him. "Are you royalty or something?" Kris asked Hisato. "It doesn't matter, they're in Celadon, and I'm sure they know I chose Squirtle. I'll show them when I get there." She turned to Taichi and listened to his offer. "Sure, why not?" It wouldn't be best to have a battle in a building, so Kris she had walked outside as Squirtle followed suit. She had stopped behind the Gym, and shortly in front of the Pewter Museum, waiting for Taichi.

"Ha! I'd be the prince of nothingness! Cause I don't actually come from any royal bloodline... atleast I don't think I do. Would be cool if i did though" Hisato said. As soon as Taichi ,and Kris agreed to battle Hisato was happy to watch, "I bet you guys are gonna need a referee" Hisato said grinning eagerly as they headed outside.

---meanwhile...---

Sam leaned against the wall silently rolling her eyes as the kids agreed to battle adding potential complications. Sam peeped around the corner waiting for the kids to drop their guards. Carefully deciding her next plan of action.

Jayblade

“Awesome!” Taichi replied to having his battle accepted. Hisato then brought up that they might need a referee. “We sure will! Wanna take up that role?” Taichi asked as he headed over to Kris with a confident smirk. “So we gonna keep it to a 1 on 1? Just Squirtle and Charmander?” Taichi asked as Charmander jumped up in front of him, ready for battle.

~Meanwhile~

“You here that?” Kane asked as he sneakily grinned. “Those dumb kids are about to have a battle. Wonder who will win?” Kane brought up as he knew this could be a chance to swoop in and get one fo those Pokemon.

"definitely!" Hisato said as he walked to the center to where the watch would be held. He made sure to step back giving plenty roomawaiting the match. Hisato wondered who would win. Taichi's charmander he had already seen in action and knew was tough ,or kris's squirtle that had the type advantage. Who knows? The match obviously seemed to favor Kris ,and despite not seeing it battle Hisato assumed she had her fair share of battles while coming to Pewter City. If Taichi wanted to have any chance of winning he would have to be very careful ,and use strategy. Either way this was going to be a good match to watch ,and Hisato couldn't wait to see it.

He was also excited as this would be an opportunity for Kyon to watch ,and potentially learn something from the match. Before the match could start he decided to send out Hoshi so he could watch the match as well ,and learn something as well. "Hop hop!" Hoshi cheered upon emerging from the pokéball Hoshi accidently headbutted Hisato in the head yet again causing them both to recoil, "Ouch!" Hisato yelled, "Hop hop..." Hoppip muttered as it was becoming tired of getting hurt. WIthin moments it perked up excitedly as despite the several poor interactions so far he was still happy to see his trainer. Hisato chuckled before putting on a serious face as he wanted to be a good referee in watching the match.

~Meanwhile...~

Sam stood idly peeping through the cracks within the window standing there with a mouth agape just thinking about the money she would have with a charizard. Sam began imagining her self sliding down a solid gold slide into a pool filled with money ,and swimming in it cheerfully. She smirked, "He he he he he he he" She giggled with a sadistic grin. Her misdreavus looked at her with a look of somewhat disapointment before floating up behind her licking her causing her to momentarily stiffen up with shock falling over. As Sam laid on the ground she looked at Missy with a sarcastic glare. Before getting up ,and waiting to see how the match would turn out. Missy floated over next to her watching out the window. Missy didn't care in whether or not they could capture charmander as at the end of the day she still imagined herself being served top quality gourmet pokéfood. "Miss! Miss! Miss!" Missy chuckled to the idea.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"That's what we agreed on" Kris said, Squirtle standing in front of Kris, a grin on his face as he waved to Charmander, before putting on a determined look. "You can have the first move, I have the type advantage anyways." She said with a small smirk on her face. "Squirtle!" The Tiny Turtle Pokemon said, standing somewhat defensively, waiting for Charmander to attack.

Jayblade

“Hmm...Alright then.” Taichi muttered as he turned to face Charmander with a smirk. “Right Charmander run straight at Squirtle and use scratch!” Taichi commanded as Charmander dashed towards Squirtle with a fair amount of speed. “Right so Charmander’s gonna have to watch out for that shell, it would most likely protect Squirtle from Charmander’s hits and that could be and issue...”

Charmander continued to run towards Squirtle before then preparing for a scratch attack while righ in front of Squirtle, hoping to do some damage.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Squirtle, try to block it and use Tackle!" Squirtle nodded to Kris. However, Charmander was faster than Squirtle, and had been dealt damage by Charmander's Scratch. After the attack, Squirtle retreated into his shell. While his opponent was quite close to him, Squirtle started to spin towards Charmander at a moderate rate.

Jayblade

As Squirtle began spinning towards Charmander, Taichi knew there was no time for him to dodge now. “What to do now? At least Charmander got a hit in, but why shall we do.” Taichi thought to himself as he then grinned, “Got it!” Taichi exclaimed in his own thoughts as he then looked back at the battle. “Right Charmander, grab Squirtle!” Taichi commanded as he gave Kris a quick smirk.
“Char-Charmander!” Charmander scream as it then tried to grab Squirtle as it came hurling towards him.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Kris raised a eyebrow at Taichi's tactics as Charmander grabbed Squirtle, stopping his Tackle. "Squirtle!?" He said, confused on why he was lifted on the ground. "Squirtle, try to escape his grasp!" Kris instructed. Squirtle stuck his head out due to panic and attempted to headbutt Charmander, his head coming out of his shell with somewhat force.

Jayblade

“Charmander?” Charmander said I’m a confused tone as he was then head butted by Squirtle and knocked back by quite a bit. Taichi then gritted his teeth, “Right Charmander, jump up above Squirtle and then use ember!” Taichi ordered as he pointed dead ahead. “A fire type move used against a water type Pokemon won’t do too much in terms of damage, but it could serve as a good distraction...or at least that’s what I’m hoping for right now.”

Charmander then jumped right above Squirtle as it took and breath in and let out embers form out of it’s mouth, going towards Squirtle.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Kris had a small smirk on her face. Whatever plans Taichi had, Squirtle must've ruined them somehow, looking at his expression."Squirtle, focus on defense!" Kris commanded as he disappeared into his shell. Squirtle's shell softened the Ember emitted by Charmander, and was mostly fine. Squirtle stayed in his shell to defend, anticipating the next attack from his opponent.

Jayblade

Taichi again gritted his teeth as Squirtle retreated into its shell in order to defend itself. Charmander took another stance in order to show it was ready to attack. “Right Charmander you’re just gonna have to keep on using scratch until Squirtle eventually gives in!”
“Char-Char!” Charmander exclaimed as it again ran towards Squirtle and began to scratch at it repeatedly hoping it would eventually do damage to Squirtle, though it would take a while.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Squirtle, try to gain some distance and use Water Gun!" Squirtle seem to be getting more tired and tired as he blocked Charmander's attacks with his shell. His defenses eventually gave in and he had got caught with a few Scratches. Squirtle backed away a moderate amount from Charmander before starting to spray many Water Gun, all of them off-center and going in different directions quite slowly. "Squirtle!" He shouted, as he launched Water Gun after Water Gun.

Jayblade

Charmander began to get tired from all of the scratching and attacking it was doing. “Char-char...” Charmander uttered as it began panting and moving sluggishly. This was pretty bad timing as Squirtle was just about to unleash a water gun that would do a whole lot of damage to Charmander. “Come on Charmander you gotta move out of the way!” Taichi shouted as Charmander then looked upon the water gun that was about to hit him head on, and he was unable to get out of the way of the attack, and thus was hit. “Charmander!” Charmander screamed as it was blown back over by Taichi.
“Char...Mander.” Charmander said as it attempted to get back up. It’s attempt to get up failed, as it then fell back down to the ground. Charmander was unable to battle. “Oh no. Charmander you okay?!” Taichi shouted in a concerned tone as he ran over to his Pokemon. Charmander nodded as he smiled back at his trainer. “Alright take a rest.” Taichi said as he returned Charmande to his Pokeball.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Squirtle ran over to Charmander to see if he was okay. When Taichi had returned Charmander, Squirtle looked back to Kris. She gave him a smile and a thumbs-up. The Tiny Turtle Pokemon preceded to spin in his shell, whilst going to Kris. "That was a close battle, to say the least." She said, giving a smirk to Taichi. "I'm off to the Pokemon Center. I'm sure we'll meet again soon." Kris walked off, Squirtle waving to the others while following his trainer.

Jayblade

Taichi looked off into the distance as Kris and her Squirtle went over towards the Pokemon centre. “I should probably head there too right? Charmander could use some care...” Taichi Sao day as he looked over at Hisato, whilst he held Charmander’s Pokeball firmly in his hand.

“I really do wonder what came over Charmander when he wanted to battle Squirtle...just why?” Taichi questioned as he began to walk over in the direction of the nearest Pokecentre. “You coming Hisato?”