• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Age of the Dragons Roleplay

Discussion Thread:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/age-of-the-dragons-discussion.21841/#post-823841

(All dragons and chars will meet in the Abandon Ruins which is how we will meet each other)

~In the Arctic Circle of the Ice Dragons~

She felt her head hurt like crazy as if something hit her so hard in the head but not only that, she felt herself laying on something soft, but cold. The ground wasn't the only thing that was cold but also the wind that had picked up touching her delicate skin causing her to shiver. She also felt something pressed against her back something slim but, well built. She opened her eyes slowly as her eyes scanned her surroundings seeing that she was in a different area entirely. She asked herself how she had gotten there or how it had happened? She even asked herself who she really was but nothing came to her at all. This left her in complete confusion and the more she thought about it, the more her head hurt. It was like...her memories slipped completely away from her. Her thoughts were interrupted by an unfamiliar voice which made her get up quickly on her feet facing the creature. "It's dangerous to think hard like that," it said the voice appearing to be feminine. She shook her head until her vision became more clear through the lenses of her glasses seeing the creature that was actually in front of her.

The lizard creature had a well built slim build with what appeared to be regular sized wings like the wings of a bat. Her skin was a pure white icy coloring as light blue colored the pupil of her eyes. She has four white horns that were shown on the back of her head pointed straight out slightly curving as a long pointed ice horn rested in the middle of her head as a fur bang covered her right eye. She had sharp white claws on her feet and a long tail with a sharp point covered in ice completely finishing the tail with white long fur surrounding the point with a sparkling appearance to it. A gem rested on her chest being the same exact color as her eyes. "Who....are you?" she asked her. "I'm Everest, the ice dragon that lives in the cold temperatures of the Arctic Circle," she said standing up slowly. "The question you should be asking yourself is? Do you know who you really are?" she added. She thought for the moment but nothing came to her at all. "N...No...I don't...I don't....remember anything...not even my own name..." she answered. "You have amnesia?"she said. "Amnesia?" "Correct, you lost your important memories temporary but with time, they will return to you," Everest said. "I am here to help you regain them back since I know the reason why you have this amnesia but I can't say until we are at a certain place to discuss it. So for now, make a temporary name for yourself until you remember your real name" Everest said. "Alright..." she thought for a long moment going through many female names until one hit her. "Ezra...just...call me...Ezra" she said.

"Alright Ezra, welcome to the land of the ice dragons, the Arctic Circle, I will be your guide in this land of the Arctic Circle if you will have me," she said approaching her slowly lowering her head. "Yes.....I will accept your guidance...." she said gently reaching out her bandaged hand to touch Everest in the middle of her head just slightly below her ice horn. She felt a certain wolf mask on the side of her head as she gently grabbed it before moving it to where it covered her face from the brisk cold wind.

~In the Shadow Plain of the Shadow Dragons~

He groaned slightly as his only bandaged right hand held his head which hurt like hell like something hard knocked him out clean. He sat up slowly careful not to make himself dizzy due to his head hurting. He opened his eyes slowly to scan his surroundings realizing he was in a different area he was unfamiliar of. He doesn't remember how he got here or who he actually was and his head hurt even more just by thinking about it. He saw only large rocks, no grass and was dark as no sunlight shined through. It looked like a dead plain to him with no vegetation. He heard an unfamiliar voice interrupt his thoughts as he stood up slowly to look at the figure. "It would be unwise to think so hard when your head is hurting as it is now," the voice said appearing masculine. He remained calm until he turns in the direction the voice came from as a tall, very slim, but not starved creature stood in front of him appearing to have a bit of muscle with his very slim body. He had dark purple skin tone with four horns on the back of his head with the bottom ones flipped upside down with a couple of sharp spikes on the end part of his cheek. Silver-dark lavender colors the eyes of his pupil with sharp spikes starting at the neck to the end of his tail before the point of his tail. Sharp claws are presented at his feet as the point of his tail is shaped in an arrow but with other sharp points pointing up and bending a bit until the two points connected creating an extra point. Four wings were present on his back instead of two as his horns, inside of wings, tail points, and claws were all colored black with a gem resting in the middle of its pointed tails glowing a dark purple color.

"Who...are you?" he asked confused. "I'm Eclipse, the Shadow dragon that lives in the Shadow Plains" He said. "But the question is? Do you know who you are?" he asked him. "hm....no...I don't Unfortunately...not a single thing..." he answered. "This is called amnesia, meaning you lost your memories only temporary but even so, I suggest you give yourself a temporary name until you remember your original name" he said. He thought for the moment until a name came to him. "Crow...that will be my name for now" Crow answered. "Alright Crow, welcome to Shadow Plains, the land of the Shadow Dragons. I know the reason behind your amnesia but that will only be answered by going to a certain place first. I will be your guide in this land until your memories have returned which is a vow I will give to you if you will have my young Crow. But be warned, I will be overprotective of you" Eclipse said. "Of course Eclipse, your guidance I will accept" he said seeing him approach him slowly lowering his head as Crow reached out slowly to touch the middle of his head with his only bandaged hand. He felt a mask on the side of his head, a black wolf mask that was gold-streaked as he gently grasped it with his hand and pushed it to cover his face completely.

@Willow Tree @KiuryosuMizuko @Rowan Tree @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @KFC-Torchic

~In the Toxic Pillars of the Poison Dragons~

Everything was pitch black darkness, Her head hurt so badly that she didn't even dare touch it, she opened her eyes slowly, only to find herself in a place, she had never been to, she groaned as she sat up, she doesn't remember being here, she doesn't even remember her own name, as she stared around her surroundings, she squinted as though seeing an exit with two pillars standing, she immediately stood up and quickly ran to where the pillars are, only to trip and faceplant in the ground, then an unfamiliar voice started laughing, "oh, you are hilarious" said a creature with the color of black, she couldn't see most of the creature, but she saw the creature's wings expand, her eyes widened in horror as the creature walked closer to her, she immediately stood up, and backed away from the creature, as she stood up she saw the details of the creature, it had lavender eyes, its color was dark purple fading to black with a bright green streak running along its side, "w-who are you?" she asked the creature.

"They call me Jewel, one of the Poison dragons that live in this place-" Jewel answered, "-but tell me little one, do you know who you are?" Jewel asked her, "n-no, i don't remember anything" she responded, "well, i can't keep calling you "little one" you know, so go on make a name for your self" Jewel said while handing her a twig, "WHAT!?, YOU EXPECT ME TO TOUCH THAT!?" she shouted nervously, Jewel spread her wings once more, "then just say it, and don't you dare shout at me" Jewel glared at her, "t-then, i'm Chloe with a "C", t-that's my name for now" Chloe responded scared, "Very well, "Chloe with a C", you are currently at the place where i am right now, that means your in the Toxic Pillars, i know the reason behind your "Amnesia" if that's what they call it, but that will only be answered by going to another place, and besides don't worry, i'll be your guide, at least until you regain your memories" Jewel explained to Chloe, "My guide, ... fine, i'll do it" Chloe bravely said. Jewel approached Chloe slowly, whilst lowering her head, Chloe on the other hand was offended, "EW, I'M NOT GONNA TOUCH YOU!, YOU SMELL WRETCHED!" Chloe shouted on the top of her lungs, "Alright fine, but i'm still going with you" Jewel responded, a little annoyed.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
~In the Night Tunnels of the Darkness Dragons~

He groaned loudly as he sat up slowly due to his head hurting. He looked at his surroundings realizing he was in a different area he was not familiar with. He couldn't remember how he got here or who he was. He saw only large rocks, and craggy surfaces, it was very dark, but he could tell it was some kind of cave. He heard an unfamiliar voice interrupt his thoughts as he stood up slowly to look at the figure. "You look really dumb standing there gawking, I'm a dragon not a zoo animal," the voice said. He remained calm until he turns in the direction the voice came from as a creature stood in front of him appearing to have a bit of muscle with his very slim body. She had a black skin tone with four light grey horns on the back of her head. Silver colored eyes with sharp spikes starting at the neck to the end of her tail. She had medium sized wings with a gem resting at the lower part of her stomach between her front legs glowing a dark purple color.

"Who are you?" he asked. "I am Aster, the Darkness dragon, welcome to the Night Tunnels" she said. "But the question is? Do you know who you are?" she asked him. "no...I don't...nothing at all..." he answered. "This is called amnesia, meaning you lost your memories only temporary but even so, I suggest you give yourself a temporary name until you remember your original name" he said. He thought for the moment until a name came to him. "Stiles...that will be my name for now" Stiles answered. "Alright Stiles, welcome to the Night Tunnels, the home of the Darkness Dragons. I know the reason behind your amnesia but that will only be answered by going to a certain place first. I will be your guide in this land until your memories have returned which is a vow I will give to you. But be warned, I really don't want to have to save your ass so..you know keep safe" Aster said. "Alright then Aster, your guidance is appreciated" he said seeing her approach him slowly lowering her head as Stiles reached out slowly to touch the middle of her head.

~Angel Feather~
The only thing the young man remembered was a headache. At that moment, he admired a beautiful waterfall, seemed to drift across the sky. Fruit trees and birdsong added charm to this place.

"You really didn't care about your amnesia?" a strange, loud voice asked.
"Amnesia? What is this?"
"Memory loss"
"Why should I care about something like that. I'm alive and well, I don't think anything really bad is happening, the world is beautiful. Do you need anything more, sir?" the boy asked and turned his head. He saw a dragon, a well-built being, with beautiful angel wings, looking at the boy. He had a beautiful gem around his neck, and his scales reflected the light of the sun. "Wow, you look amazing!" said the boy and smiled. 'This boy is not really afraid or shocked by me? Not worried about amnesia? Like a child ... Pure, innocent soul'
"I am the dragon of light, Kirin. Do you remember your name? If not, tell me the temporaryname you will use for some time." asked Kirin.
"I don't remember ... And I don't have an idea for name. Maybe you can give me some"

'Pure, innocent soul'

"Your name is Lotus. From a flower that means immaculate good. Welcome in home of Light Dragons, Angel Feather. I know the reason behind your amnesia but that will only be answered by going to a certain place first. I will be your guide in this land until your memories have returned which is a vow I will give to you" said Kirin with serious voice. Lotus stood up, turned to Kirin. "Lotus is a great name. Im under your care,Mr.Kirin"
-*-
~Dark deeps of Death Dragons caves, full of dragon bones and dead bodies (A little time skip, as Lune met already Umria)~

The black-haired boy kicked the dragon's face until she saw the stars "Ouch ... I introduce myself to you and explain situation here and you kick me?" yelled Umria. "I don't care what you want to show me... Or the fact that you are my guide, know your place, you overgrown lizard!" said the boy, then pointed at himself "Master" and then at her "Servant, I does not accept another form of relationship between us. And now , Umria. Show me the whole world!" shouted the man.
"As you wish, Nova"

(Sorry that Nova part don't begin as everyone else. But he is basicly an antagonist right now and Lotus Personality opposite and I didn't have too much time for this post)

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
~In the Coral Sea of the Water Dragon~

He felt a himself sway down an unknown path, the road wasn't bumpy nor was it solid. It felt like he was floating, he probably was, that'll explain the cold sensation he was feeling after each wave. He opened his eyes slowly, and gasp as water flood around him. Splashing was a waste of effort here, he wasn't sinking nor drowning, so he have no need to struggle, and he didn't, only stayed tense as he continued to float. His braid laid out smoothly next to him, created a scenery with the flow of life beneath him. He swore he felt something slither below his waist and shivered. It was only then that he felt the headache awake inside him and he winced in response.
"Does it hurt?" A voice spoke up, slightly muffled and it sounds like they're trying to talk while gurgling water. On cue, scales appeared from the water, as if the water shaped themselves into this creature that has arise. He gaped at it, though more in wonder than fear at this unique multicolored dragon that apeared before him.
"Are you okay? I tried to keep you afloat throughout the way but maybe you still got water in your brain?" The dragon continued.
He felt something underneath him once more and he gasped as a tail suddenly carried him upward, having him sit up rather then lying afloat like before.
"Oh! I was supposed to tell you something! Yes yes, how could I've forgotten! You have the-forgotten-memory-disease-thingy. I don't know what it's called but you have it!" The dragon chirped, "And you're suppose to choose a name for yourself but I've already named you! Sorry if it sounds like I've made you my pet but you're just too adorable!" She squealed, "I named you Yan Yan! You like it right? It suits you so well! Especially because of that necklace you have there," she pointed at the ying yang symbol on his necklace, "it just gives off such a mysterious vibe! Oh! And I'm Xiao Mei! I'm somewhat like those chinese dragons y'know? No wings and short legs!" She held up her webbed fins, which, like she said, wasn't as long as he thought it was compared to her large body, "Oo, and I can do the healing thingy too!" She said, and as if it prove it, the water swirled around him like a tornado. He could see distinct images of fishes flying around in the hurricane but as quickly as it came, it was gone, and he have to water the water swirl down to a gentle drizzle. Instantly, his headache subsided and he blinked confusingly at Xiao Mei.
"Awwww, you're just soooo cute!" She squealed, happily licking him, "You are to stay with me now! I'm your guardian afterall! Vowed upon my jewel to guide you until your memories returns! I'll protect ya, don't ya worry!" She promised, swishing her tail proudly, letting him catch sight of the jewel she swore on.
Honestly, everything was just so confusing, he don't know where he is, how he got here, and who he is. Now he gotta deal with an enthusiastic dragon who talks nonstop and have a healing ability. But she promise to help him, so there was no suspicion there, he felt like he could trust this dragon somehow.
Dipping his head, he nodded gratefully at Xiao Mei.
"Thank you," he said.
She had waited long enough to see if he knows how to talk.

Last edited:
Everest raised her head looking to Ezra before she spoke. "Get on my back, I will be your guide in the Arctic Circle until we get to the Abandoned Ruins" she said. "The.... Abandoned Ruins?" She questioned getting on the ice dragons back. "Correct, that is the area were all the dragons come together and explain the reason behind your lost memories and where the dragon God lives" Everest explained. "The Dragon God?" She questioned. "Yes, he is the most strongest out of all the dragons of the elements and wields all the power that all the dragons possess" she explained. "We both will explain everything to you so you are able to understand" she said before opening her wings and took flight. She showed mostly everything in the Arctic Circle including the Arctic sea. Eventually her eyes caught destroyed ruins with a dragon statue that was a bit eroded being chipped in certain places. Once she came close the ice dragon landed on the ground closing her wings as she opened one of them to let Ezra slide down to touch the ground before closing it. "So this is...the Abandoned Ruins Everest?" She asked looking up at the ice dragon. "Correct, we wait until the other dragons of the elements arrive before the Dragon Lord appears" She said looking down to her before looking up at the sky.

Eclipse had explained to Crow that they had to get to the Abandoned Ruins where the Dragon God lived and would explain everything to him. His eyes caught the ruins seeing a familiar ice dragon waiting with a young girl with a white wolf blue-streaked mask on looking exactly like Crow's but black with gold-streaks. It was possible to Eclipse that she and him could be related by blood. Once he came close, he touched the ground landing in front of the ice dragon. He reached out two of his wings to let him slide down to touch the ground. "Greetings Everest" he said to the ice dragon. "Greetings Eclipse" she said to the Shadow dragon. "Who is that?" Crow and Erza asked at the same time. "Ezra, this is Eclipse, the Shadow dragon of Shadow Plains" Everest said. "Crow, this is Everest, the ice dragon of the Arctic Circle" Eclipse said. "Greeting, it's a pleasure to meet you both" Erza said as did Crow. The dragons along with Erza and Crow waited patiently for the other dragons to appear.
(Also don't worry the Abandoned Ruins can be accessed by water as well)

@KFC-Torchic @Willow Tree @Rowan Tree @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @KiuryosuMizuko

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Woooooow, so you could talk!" She exclaimed, looking excited at this new fact she found, "You're sooooooo adorable Yan Yan! Alright, no time to waste, hold on tight! I'm taking you to the Abandoned Ruins!" She chirped.
"The Abandoned...what?" He drawled, cocking his head to the side in confusion.
"Ruins! The Abandoned Ruins!" She answered, flipping her little human onto her back, "Onward we go! Woohooooooo!" She cheered, rushing through the waters at an unnatural speed, surfing through it as if Newton's Laws didn't apply to her at all. "We'll have to go through a waterfall too, so try not to fly off!" She warned.
The waterfall wasn't too bad, just mere splashes that slaps at his face, which isn't too kind to his current mood. He looked around the place, which had instantly turned from a vast ocean to a....well, he couldn't explain.
All the while this was happening, Xiao Mei took joy in describing the scenery and mentioning a God of theirs who sounds way to strong for their own good, but she talks about it with admiration, so he didn't ruin her fun. Two shapes emerged in the distant, and he has to squint in order to see.
"Oh hey look! The other dragons!" She exclaimed, then suddenly ducked her head, looking shy, "I've never really talk with them much...I'm kind of nervous." She admitted, sliding out of the water to meet them, "They don't know my other split personality, so...can we keep it between us? They know me more of a shy dragon than bubbly." She asks.
He nodded slowly, not knowing what to expect from the others even if they knew.
Xiao Mei took her time to wall to the dragons, dipping her head politely to then timidly.
"Greetings, Everest, Eclipse." She said, "I've brought my side of the deal, he's right here," she swished her decorative tail to point at Long Yan on her back, "safe and sound, just a little wet."

Eclipse and Everest looked at Xiao Mei bowing their heads in return to her. "Greetings Xiao" they both said. "Crow, Ezra, this is Xiao Mei, the water dragon of Coral Sea and as you can see water dragons don't have wings like we do" Everest explained as they both nodded waving hello to the water dragon.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Xiao Mei pouted, tilting her head back to whisper to her new pet. "I always tell them to call me by my full name, the word 'Xiao' alone means 'small'." She told him, pouting in displeasure, "But I don't hang out with them much, so I can't exactly blame them for not knowing." She said.
Long Yan watches from he back curiously as the dragons exchanged words, and studied the other two human beings that had greeted Xiao Mei later on. "There's....humans," he said, almost innocently, like a child discovering what a butterfly is. Xiao Mei cocked her head, confused at first before catching on to what he's saying.
"Oh! Yes! Did I forget to mention that? Silly me~" she whispered lowly, "Yep, that one is Erza, and the other one is Crow, at least, that's what I heard." She explained before turning to the others, "This is Yan Yan, he'll be joining you two," she told Erza and Crow, trying to sound as mature and digify as she could, attempting to look like an all powerful dragon, "be nice to him...alright?" She added the last part, half because she's afraid that she sounds too demanding.
Long Yan tilted his head to the side, looking like he wanted to go down and join the other two humans down there. He did attempt to do so, but even with shorter legs, Xiao Mei is still quite tall.

"So where are we going anyway?" Chloe asked curiously, Jewel sighed, "The Abandoned Ruins, got anymore questions, Clorox?" Jewel replied, "And what are we going to do there?" Chloe asked once more, "it's where all the dragons have a little tea party, and its also where the Dragon God lives" Jewel answered, eyes twitching, "Who is the Drago-", but before Chloe could even ask yet another question, Jewel has had enough, "YOU KNOW WE COULD'VE BEEN THERE ALREADY, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR YAPPING MOUTH!" Jewel shouted at Chloe, eyes glowing purple, "geez, breakdown much?" Chloe whispered under her breath, but Jewel suddenly grabbed Chloe with her tail, and put Chloe on her back, "hold on" Jewel said to Chloe, before opening her wings, and took flight.
Jewel was getting annoyed at Chloe screaming like a cat, but at least Jewel and Chloe could finally see the Abandoned Ruins, while nearing the others Jewel suddenly lost balance, maybe because Chloe was holding her wings, like there was no tomorrow, The poison Dragon threw Chloe across the other people with their dragons, before landing beside the dragons and acted like nothing happened, "don't worry she'll be fine" Jewel said to the other dragons, "THANKS A LOT, GENIUS!" Chloe exclaimed as she stood up and quickly sat next to Jewel, who is apparently smiling, "oh, by the way this is "Clorox", the annoying piece of garbage i brought today" Jewel explained to the others, "HEY!, She's lying, my name is not "Clorox", it's Chloe, OKAY!?" Chloe exclaimed, "fine fine, whatever" Jewel replied while giggling.

Lotus was laying on Kirin's back and admired the sky. His hair followed the wind in different directions as soon as it changed. "So where are we going?" The boy asked after a moment. "Abandoned Ruins. We'll meet other people and dragons there. It's also a place where the might dragon god lives" Kirin explained calmly.
"god of dragons ... Sounds like a very nice person. Hey, hey, you think I will meet him" asked the boy and got up to sitting on Kirin. " ... You've only been here an hour and you want to make friends with the god of all dragons?"
"Is that something wrong?" Asked Lotus, but before Kirin responded, they saw some shapes below. After a short while they landed. "I'm so sorry, that we are late" Kirin said to other dragons as Lotus descended from his back. "Lotus, they are Eclipse, Xiao mei, Everest and Jewel" Kirin told to the boy. "My name is Lotus, nice to meet you all" after a while he added. "All of you, dragons looks great. I hope I won't bother you" and then he approached a group of other people who probably came here with their dragons "Hey"

---

Nova walked with Umria to the abandoned ruins. "Remember, I don't want to take part in this stupid meeting, but I want to see this dragon god" After a while, they also arrived. "Oh, you are here" said Umria with a emotionless voice "Nova, they are ... "
"I don't care" said Nova.
'He looks like Lotus... But he has black hair.. He is probably not as good as him too' said Kirin in mind.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Aster turned, "get on my back, we are going to the Abandoned Ruins, the home of the God of Dragons" Stiles turned, "there is a God of dragons, damn. Ok let's go then" he said hopping onto her back, "ow, careful you idiot" Aster muttersd as she took off, she flew through the tunnels swiftly and efficiently, she finally reached the exit of the tunnels, flying out and into the open, the two of them eventually reached the Abandoned Ruins, Stiles spotted some shapes below them " are there other people there?" he asked, "yes and dragons too" Aster responded, the two landed and Aster introduced the others, "This is Everest, Eclipse, Xiao Mei, Jewel, Kirin and Umria. Everyone this is Stiles the human I brought with me" Stiles walked over to the humans "Hey there".

Ezra and Crow saw another person approach the group as they both nodded in greeting before they both looked up at their dragons. "That's Aster, the darkness dragon of Arch cave, Kirin, the light dragon of Angel Feather, Umrtia the death dragon of Arch cave, and Jewel the Poison dragon of Toxic Pillar" Everest explained before seeing the statue glow brightly until a voice spoke from it being Masculine. "Dragons of the elements, unleash your breath at the statue!" he said. Everest nodded facing the statue as she opened her mouth as ice breath was unleashed at the statue as Eclipse did the same unleashing his shadow breath at the statue. Ezra and Crow watched carefully as their dragons unleashed their breath at the dragon statue like they were told to.

@DevVoid @Rowan Tree @Willow Tree @KFC-Torchic @Clite of Dragonbow @KiuryosuMizuko

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Xiao Mei was startled, at first losing focus and panicking at what to do. Long Yan patted her on the back and she regained composure, determined to not look stupid in front of the human she was supposed to guide. She opened her mouth and let out a gentle hiss, drizzling sprinkles of water leaving her mouth in the forms of water breath, following along in suits like the ice and shadow breaths. Long Yan peaked curiously behind, tting his head at this weird discovery he just made.

Jewel did what she was told, and shooed Chloe out of her way, Chloe being scared by the mysterious voice, thought Jewel might stop it and quickly got out of the dragon's way, Jewel opened her mouth as a poisonous breath was leading to the statue, Chloe was quite scared and confused, "Is that statue the Dragon God?" Chloe whispered to herself, Chloe glanced at the others, unsure of what they are, since Jewel already told her what a Dragon looks like, she couldn't identify what they were, though they seemingly look much like her, "i mean they have five fingers?" Chloe thought to herself.

Last edited:
Kirin and Umria also shot with their breaths. Kirin shot an incredible beam of blinding light and Umria with dark purple breath. As White Lotus was amazed with dragons breaths and talking statue.
However, Nova looked at all this with calm, even contemptuous. Lotus did not know what Nova had to dragons, but probably nothing good. Before the boy arrived to Abandoned Ruins, he saw his reflection in the water, so he know how he looked. "he is a dark me ..."

Lotus noticed that one of the girls in the group is nervous. He always strived to make people around him happy, so he came to Chloe "Hey, something wrong? Are you worried about something?"

Chloe was surprised at this new being approaching her, but she completely understood his words, still that doesn't mean Chloe can trust him, "s-stay away from me, creature" Chloe said nervously, getting into a fighting stance, "i can h-hurt you, you know" Chloe warned Lotus, "J-Jewel help me" Chloe whispered to herself, which clearly wasn't going to work, as Jewel was too focused, Chloe was clearly sweating, she knew there would be other creatures in this place except dragons, and she knew she should've questioned Jewel about these creatures. Though they might be the same species altogether just not much alike in appearance, much like how dragons differ from they're elements.

"Ummm..." mumbled Lotus scared "I'm sorry... I didn't... Okay, I will leave you. If its me that makes you this upset" said Lotus, he didn't understand. She didn't seem like a bad being.. They looked quite similar.. Well, way more similar than comparing them to dragons at least. He didn't know that she may be feeling like that becouse of his presence. "Okay, I don't want to scare you.." he said and took a few steps back. He thought about talking to others, but what if others will react similar. Maybe something is wrong with him. He need to ask Kirin later, if there is something bad in him, that his presence can cause problems to others.

Once all the elements of the dragons breath touched the statue it glowed brightly taking in the power with a bright light. The statue soon formed the body of a dragon with ten wings presented on his back and curled horns with ears. "Thank you dragons of the elements for awakening me, I know you humans have so many questions as to why you are here but can not remember who you are or how you got here. I will explain why you are here on the first half while your dragons, the elements you selected with explain the rest to you involving your memories being lost" he explained. "Listen carefully and I will explain everything word by word" He said as his Ember colored eyes faced the humans and the dragons to make sure their eyes were on him. Everest and Crow had their eyes in the dragon Lord as Ezra and Crow did the same listening carefully.

@Willow Tree @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @DevVoid @KFC-Torchic @Rowan Tree @KiuryosuMizuko

Jewel had her eyes on the dragon lord, but noticed Chloe was glaring at her, "i knew you should've told me about them" Chloe whispered to Jewel, "About what, the humans?" Jewel whispered back in an angry tone, Chloe nodded and pointed at Lotus, "That "human" just approached me earlier" Chloe explained, "yeah, yeah, now shut up and listen" Jewel whispered to Chloe while pointing at the Dragon lord, Chloe faced the statue, but kept glancing at the "Humans", not knowing she is one of them.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Long Yan watched with awe, never once has he seen so many wings in one. Xiao Mei's wings tremble with delight and admiration, mostly excitement. She let out a breath of amazement, bouncing slightly on her toes at what she's seeing. "Isn't this amazing?" She whispered, not able to take her eyes off the god, "I've always wanted to meet the god, I was so happy to be here." She said. Long Yan didn't reply, only acknowledged her words and looked on, focusing on the god alone, waiting for them to say something.

"You look amazing, Lord of Dragons" said (White) Lotus as he really was amazed with dragon appearance. Kirin even didn't try to stop the boy, as it wouldn't work. Meanwhile Nova (Black Lotus) wasn't as amazed as the others, he mainly saw in the dragon god another lizard, that was just too strong to make enemy with now. Umria was keeping her eye on him, to make sure that he won't do anything stupid now or later.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Nebulite watch the god, he blinked in awkwardness and just waited. Storm (I edited the name for the electric dragon :p) stared in stayed silent as he watches Nebulite stared intensely at Laby being all delight with happiness and gives out curious mutters, Nisha whispered to Laby, "Be quiet now, Laby." and Laby nodded and replied, "Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Nebulite and Storm both muttered a "Lively bunch." and Laby and Nisha stayed quiet, but Laby did little tiny jumps while being silent.

The Dragon Lord glanced it's Ruby red eyes at the young male with white hair. "I thank you for the compliment white one, first one I had actually except from Everest the ice dragon" he said looking to her seeing her gentle smile. The Dragon Lord returned the smile before glancing back at the others. "I know you want answers for why your are here and why your memories are temporary lost, I can only answer half of that question as your dragons standing before you will tell you the rest" He said as he took a breath. "The reason for your memory loss is because you humans come from a different world then ours through a warp hole that shouldn't have been opened. Your mind recognized this as it quickly gave you temporary memory loss to protect your memories from corruption. I know it's a lot to take in but only your dragons can tell you that other half of my words...since you were mistakenly brought here from your world then you must follow my words and remain close to your dragon, never apart" he said. "I'm afraid I can't be in this form for much longer so I will leave the rest of my message to you young dragons....this is farewell for now" he finished before returning into the dragon statue as the power from the dragons was returned to them. Everest and Eclipse turned to looked at the humans. "As the Dragon Lord said we have to finish the words he spoke of and when I mean we I meant all the dragons standing before you" Everest said looking to Eclipse. "What Everest says is correct, as the Dragon Lord mentioned, you came here through a warp hole that shouldn't have been opened in the first place" He said.

"Us dragons saw you humans falling through it above the sky so we all quickly acted taking one human for each dragon to care for. Warp holes only ever so open every three years maybe more but that won't be for a while since you are all stuck here for awhile" Everest explained. "Our objective here is help you regain all of your precious memories and help you get safety back into your world through the warp hole...but the only problem is that it can spawn open anywhere in any location except for the deep abyss which resides the void dragon but I will not go into detail about the void dragon since it prefers to remain hidden" she said giving a quick glance to Nisha before back at the humans. "Another thing the Dragon Lord mentioned was to remain was remain close to us, never apart and what he says is true. You may not know this but our souls are connected to yours so if anything happens to you it will effect us greatly and vice versa towards us and yourself. Due to this, you will feel an urge of power flowing through you with the elements we have and it will effect you with extreme pain temporary until your fragile human body is able to handle it and when that happens there is nothing us dragons can do as you have to rely on pure will power to with stand it so you have been warned" Everest finished.

"Don't worry about the clothing you will be wearing in our habitats, we will provide that for you in our own special way but enough said, do any of you have any questions before we return to our habitats with you" Eclipse said.

@Shadow_Pup @KFC-Torchic @Willow Tree @Rowan Tree @Clite of Dragonbow @KiuryosuMizuko

"So, if we don't count dragons.. All of beings here are called humans?" asked boy
"Yes, Lotus. You and the rest of the group that aren't dragons all of you are humans.
"I have one more question, but I don't think that I want to ask in front of everyone" Lotus mumbled.

Nova raised his hand and in a second, he was holding a gun made from black mist and he shot at the rat, that was walking around, killing him "I don't care, if other Not-Dragons here are my species and I don't have any questions"
Lotus turned around to Nova "Hey, Black me! Why you did this?"
"Black you? And who are you anyway?didn't you saw it, I killed to kill" said Nova.
"I'm Lotus and killing just to kill? Isn't it meaningless?"
"So that makes me black Lotus... Meaningless, tell me something, White" he pointed the gun at the boy "Does the life of the rat.. Could have any meaning at all?" he erased his gun "Start to think about yours maybe"

Last edited:
As the Dragon lord returned to the statue, Jewel's powers returned back to her, Chloe on the other hand was still confused and scared, since she clearly heard from the Ice Dragon that their souls were connected, so Jewel must protect her, that was her mindset, until Lotus confirmed that everyone except the dragons were human, "well, that makes a lot more sense" Chloe whispered to herself, but then this Black Lotus just straight up has a gun and ultimately just killed a rat. The shot made Chloe jump of course, while Jewel was giggling at her, "HOLD UP, I THOUGHT EVERYONE HERE WAS SUPPOSED TO LEARN THEIR POWERS, WHY DOES THAT GUY HAVE A FRICKING GUN ALL OF A SUDDEN!?" Chloe shouted, though maybe shouting wasn't the good decision. Considering Black Lotus already knows how to summon a gun, that must mean he's got a some kind of headstart from all of them.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Xiao Mei bounce slightly, trembling in her excitement. She turns her head to face the human still on her back and she squawk happily. "Wasn't that awesome?! The Dragon God! That was the most amazing thing I have ever witness!" She exclaimed, her tail swish in the air, sending powerful blows of air at almost anyone, trained by the ages she had swam in the sea. "I never thought I'll be held in such an honor, I'm so happy!" She breathed, "And don't you worry, I'll protect you just like how I said before! You gotta protect me too though, but hey! We're stuck with one another now and I have no complaint!" She chirped. Long Yan smiled at her, swinging his legs for some stretches. He had no question in mind, it was all answered anyways. Excess questions will only clog his mind, he wishes not to. Surely, the happy moment was ruined, when a gunshot was heard and Xiao Mei squealed in alarm, jumping and nearly knocking the human off her back. Long Yan acted fast, grabbing onto her neck to avoid falling, legs clamped tightly around her to keep balance. Xiao Mei ducked and swooped farther away from the sound, nearly knocking herself into Everest, the ice dragon who she had mentioned before. She whispered a quick apology before sliding away, head perked just in case the sound rings again. Long Yan caught sight of the guy who shot it, now arguing with another boy that look almost exactly like him. He don't know what they're arguing about, but he rather not know. A girl nearby though, very much like to question the fact why the guy had a gun in the first place, and he guess that's a valid question. Xiao Mei sniffed, swishing her tail in a annoyed manner. She didn't look all too good with the guy who shot the rat, so he guess further questioning the situation isn't a good idea.

She knew speaking was a bad idea but couldn't keep it shut due to what the "black" Lotus said which seemed to irritate her. "Of course the life of the rat has a meaning since it IS a living thing! What did that rat do to you that you had to end it's life with a gun that has limited power! Honestly your a person with no soul treating an elegant dragon as your servant when it's a creature that has feelings! It's not a "pet" as what you call it that you order around like some dog! So I suggest you stop acting like a heartless boy and think about your own life because if anything happens to you or your dragon you both are dead but let me guess, you probably don't care, yeah I figured you out clearly someone that trusts no body but himself" she said sternly folding her arms against her. "At least appreciate that your dragon is helping you to try and gain your memories back!" She added.

Everest approached the white lotus. "Dear, what is the question you wanted to ask that you can't say...you can touch my gem and say it to me through thought" She said lowering her head a bit.

Crow sighed looking to the girl with the Poison dragon. "Well he probably did that with the help of his dragon as the powers we have are limited since we are humans not dragon and that boy is being stupid about it and rather annoying" he said folding his arms as Eclipse stood behind him next to the poison dragon Jewel sighing. "This is so problematic but I am grateful I have a sister like Everest to calm the situation....and her human is a stubborn one.." he said as breath of Shadow came out of his nostrils.

@Clite of Dragonbow @KFC-Torchic @KiuryosuMizuko @Shadow_Pup @Rowan Tree

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Storm kept his ears open to hear everything they all needed to say, but Nebulite is panicking, Oh lord the dragons look so dangerous! Nebulite thought, but he just silently listened, not going to say anything.

Laby, still doing little jumps, listened to every word everybody was saying, Nisha ignored Everest's glance, she just plainly yawned and whispered a "Go on, I'm listening. Pretty sure she got no questions due to her happy jumping and all." and glanced at Laby, she huffed and used her tail to give Laby a signal to stop jumping, and Laby nodded and stopped, "Fine..." Laby murmured.

"With the help of his dragon?" Chloe asked herself in a curious manner, as she kept glancing on Jewel and back at her hand, "Wait, Jewel aren't you the Poison Dragon?" Chloe nervously questioned the dragon, "Yes, why?" Jewel answered, Chloe began shaking, even shedding a tear, "D-does that mean i'm g-gonna get poisoned s-sometime later?" Chloe asked Jewel, feet trembling, voice shaking, and clearly crying, "Well i suppose that could happen" Jewel jokingly answered, but it seems Chloe wasn't too happy about that answer, she sat down, her face looking emotionless, as if nothing matters anymore.

Meanwhile Jewel was holding back her laughter, when the Shadow Dragon, Eclipse appeared beside her. Eclipse mentioned something about being grateful for having sister, but what caught Jewel's attention, is when he mentioned Everest's human, "Oh, have i mentioned "Clorox" over here" Jewel said while pointing at Chloe with her tail, "She thinks she's dying" Jewel whispered to Eclipse, whilst giggling.

Eclipse looked to Jewels human and chuckled a bit. "Jewel, don't scare her like that hehe now I feel guilty about laughing a bit" Eclipse said before looking to Crow seeing him approach Chloe. "Calm down dear, your dragon is just joking with you, it's her power so she can prevent anything like that from happening" he said gently placing his hand on her head. "I'm scared to you know...I don't know what Eclipse's power will do to me so your not alone in that part" he said before standing up as he reached his hand out for her to grasp. "Come on, we are all in this together along with our dragons" he said giving a reassuring smile. Eclipse blinked only twice as he chuckled a bit giving a rare smile. "A young male who has completely lost his memory even his name still has that gentleman way to him and honestly it's starting to grow on me...that I might be starting to soften" He said looking to Jewel. "And I am a Shadow dragon" he added chuckling.

@KFC-Torchic

"Heartless.. Maybe! Limited, of course! But want to know something, I don't need a power took defeat your lizards and I don't need to receive a lecture from you!" said Black Lotus, annoyed. "Don't be so amazed by dragons. They are creatures different from us, they probably even don't thing about us as equals. So... Why should I? You are right with one thing. Umria isn't a pet. She is my only ally. Let's go, Umria. I have some questions just to you and a work later" he said to her.
"... Nova" She whispered "Maybe we still can talk wit-"
"I don't have anything to say to them..." he said and left.

White Lotus noded and placed his hand on Everest's gem.
"Miss Dragon.. I... Is there something wrong with me. Other 'humans' seemed to didn't like my accompany, even if I tried to be nice and help. And this Black haired, cold hearted guy that looks like me.. Could it be, that I was a bad person or something...". Lotus asked in thoughts, looking at dragon with his quite innocent and worried, child-like eyes.

She hugged watching him leaving. "Tsk, such a hypocrite you are, you won't get anywhere by doing things on your own that I can tell you" she said whispering the last part to herself as she took a slight glance at his dragon under her mask before turning tail back to Everest.

Everest was a bit surprised by his response as she shook her head giving a gentle smile. "There is nothing wrong with you sweetie, they are only acting that way because they all seem scared about what is happening and no your are not a bad person, at least not in my eyes and I can't answer that question for you since I don't know either, you should focus on the positive things about you instead of the negative alright, Kirin will help you anyway he can since he has a pure soul just like the ice dragons so no need to worry" Everest said gently nudging the boy as she saw JC come back to her feeling her annoyance.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Feeling Crow's hand on her head, somehow made Chloe blush, as Crow reached his hand out, Chloe grasped it and stood up, seeing Crow smile made her smile. Chloe didn't know what she was doing, but this certain "human", made her feel safe, but she knew that no one's supposed to be trusted. Jewel was surprised at this answer, "Okay, here comes the cute part, the dark edge lord has a maternal instinct too" Jewel replied while trying to mimic Eclipse, but little did they know, Jewel was starting to feel like a mother too, a mother with an annoying child to be precise, "But remember guiding a human, is like a having a child, you get attached to them, but sooner or later they'll have to go-" Jewel explained, "-so don't get attached!" Jewel added, before smiling and looking at Chloe, who was glaring at her, "What?" Jewel asked her, but Chloe just glared at her, but she eventually turned her back against her, this partnership wasn't having a good start.

Eclipse chuckled. "Too late....I am kind of getting attached to him...Jewel...I don't think you can help me with that and slapping me won't help friend..." Eclipse said chuckling. "But, it's kind of nice to have humans here since a lot of the dragons here annoy me too much..." He said looking to Jewel. "Although, a beautiful dragon like yourself doesn't annoy me so I can manage with you well" he said chuckling a bit.

Shadow chuckled but shook his head approaching Chloe again. "Come on, don't be mad at her...I mean...once we all gain our memories back...we have to return to our world...and say goodbye to then eventually....so...make your relationship with your dragon the best you can before that time comes" he said calmly reassuring Chloe.

@KFC-Torchic

White Lotus noded weakly after his little talk with Everest " Thank you... Miss.. For this talk with me. Hope that I will be able to talk with you later" he said turned around and bumped at JC. Lotus fell at the ground "Umm... I am really, really, really sorry... I.. I think that I should go now" he said, stood up and ran over to Kirin. He hugged his Dragon friend. "Something wrong, Lotus"
"No..." said Lotus.
~
"Well, this should be far enough" said Nova, as they were far away from the group "I have a question to you, Umria. Where are other death dragons?"

She wasn't mad that he bumped into her only mad about the "black" Lotus. She looked to Everest before back at the "white" lotus. "He was just asking me a private question, he wants to help others but they don't seem to accept it which he thought something was wrong with him but that wasn't the case for me" she explained. "I see..." She said as she approached the "white" Lotus and his dragon as Everest followed behind her. "Is everything alright dear? What happened a few minutes ago it is alright, I'm not mad" she said calmly as she looked to his dragon amazed by his appearance as she gave a gentle smile to the Light dragon before looking back at "white" Lotus.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"Oh, do i hear a compliment?" Jewel replied, with a really sassy tone, "-oh wait, you really meant it did you?" Jewel said realizing what Eclipse just said, laughing after. Chloe heard Crow's reassuring words, and realized once this is all over, she won't be able to see Jewel again, "Splendid then!" Chloe replied with a happy tone, "I'll never have to see her face again, BECAUSE SHE JUST MADE A JOKE CONCERNING MY LIFE, HERE!" she added, Jewel noticed and faced her with a serious face, "OH GOLLY GEE, YOU KNOW WHAT?, I'LL NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOUR FACE TOO!" Jewel snarled at her, "SO BE IT, THEN!" Chloe shouted. Realizing she just made a scene, Chloe covered her face in embarrassment.

Kirin growled softly to the JC, as a reply to her smile of some sort and eventually, Lotus released his dragon from the hug turned to the girl and came a bit closer to her "Still, sorry.." he said quietly and made a little smile later. "You are truly lucky to have such a nice dragon. Oh and Kirin is great too.. And you also seems to be such a nice person and..." He was talking fast.
"White Lotus!?" growled Kirin. "Yes?.. Oh, right sorry" he said as he turned his head for a while to Light Dragon "My current name is Lo-... White Lotus, it is nice to meet you" he said shyly (I sometimes can't believe that he is over 20 years old).

She just gave a gentle smile. "Calm down Kirin, I will not hurt him I promise" she said reassuring the light dragon. "It's a pleasure to meet you White Lotus, I'm JC and this is Everest the ice dragon but yes thanks for the compliment with her as she said ice dragons are gentle with a pure soul just like the light dragon" she said. "It is alright though I am not mad but Kirin's appearance is magnificent to me with it's angelic wings" she complimented.

@Clite of Dragonbow