• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All-Star Mayhem (Discussion)

Should the next RP have even more characters?

• Total voters
This is part of an intense-as-hell storyline, and this is only the start!

Lore: Chaos struck the planet. Worlds collided. New fighters approached. Nothing but a few thousand people and their videogame counterparts remained. Nothing but a war between good and evil erupted from that. The war seemed endless. Until now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ugh... what... happened...?
Some sort of... purge?
No, it... can't be...
...real... at all... but...
...it happened...?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the new world!
Driven by chaos...
Unfortunately...
But again, welcome!
We might... sort of... need your help.
Now... who are you again?
Name:
Canon:
Height:
Weight:
Image: (Type "NOT MY IMAGE" if it isn't yours)
Ability 1:
Ability 2: (Strained)
Ability 3:
*Up to 10 abilities - first 2 strained, the rest locked*
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Special:
Speed:
Accuracy:
Evasion:
CP:
Well, that's good to know.
Now... remember the rules.
  1. No majorly bad language; there are under 12s in this RP.
  2. Absolutely NO god-modding.
  3. Basic Pokécharms rules (duh).
  4. Abilities will become more powerful as the story progresses, eventually unstraining.
  5. Abilities are unlocked gradually during the story.
Now with that outta the way, here's who you're travelling with.
Name: Shulk
Sexuality: Straight
Canon: Xenoblade Chronicles
Height: 175cm (5'7")
Weight: 76.3kg (168.2lb)
Image:
NOT MY IMAGE
Ability 1: Air Slash
Ability 2: Back Slash (Strained)
Ability 3: Monado Eater
Ability 4: Monado Buster (LOCKED)
Ability 5: Monado Shield (LOCKED)
Ability 6: Stream Edge (LOCKED)
Ability 7: Monado Cyclone (LOCKED)
HP: 6135
Attack: 3000
Defense: 2994
Special: 3100
Speed: 3000
Accuracy: 3300
Evasion: 3300
CP: 24829
Good luck!
Hopefully, no-one dies.
There's also one other person.
Name: Sora
Canon: Kingdom Hearts series
Height: 160cm (5'2")
Weight: possibly 76.5kg (168.6lb)
Image:
This is clearly not my image, you can find the source here.
Ability 1: Keyblade (Sora has an ability that allows him to use a Keyblade, ever since his heart reached out to the shattered heart of Ventus)
Ability 2: Fire (Summons a trail of fire that flies straight foward) (Strained)
Ability 3: Thunder (Summons a thundercloud above the target)
Ability 4: Ice (Summons shards of ice that freeze the target) (LOCKED)
Ability 5: Summon (Summons a random Kingdom Hearts party member, including those exclusive to Kingdom Hearts III) (LOCKED)
Ability 6: Sealing the Keyhole (Sends the target back to their own universe) (LOCKED)
HP: 7000
Attack: 3400
Defense: 3400
Special: 5000
Speed: 4500
Accuracy: 4001
Evasion: 6000
CP: 33301
And another!! Where're these people coming from?!
Name: Son Goku
Canon: Dragon Ball Super
Height: 175cm/5'7"
Weight: 76kg/167.5lb
Image:
DmMExz7XsAAPUJH.png:large
NOT my image, IDK whos it is.
Ability 1: Kamehameha (A ki wave using both hands)
Ability 2: Super Saiyan (A transformation that makes Goku even more powerful. When active, adds 500 to all stats except HP) (Strained)
Ability 3: Super Saiyan GOD (Stronger, red-haired, deity-style version of Super Saiyan while active, doubles all stats)
Ability 4: Super Saiyan Blue (Stronger, blue-haired version of Super Saiyan. While active, all stats are 2.1x) (LOCKED)
Ability 5: Ultra Instinct (While active, Goku's hair becomes white and all his stats are quadrupled (x4). Lasts 1 minute and has 23 hour cooldown) (LOCKED)
Ability 6: Instant Transmission (Transports to the closest and largest source of energy) (LOCKED)
Ability 7: Spirit Bomb (Gathers energy from nearby sources of life that haven't been drained to form a giant ki bomb, sending it towards the toughest enemy. Requires heeeeeeeeeaps of ki)
Ability 8: Evil Containment Wave (Traps the nearest evil energy) (LOCKED)
Ability 9: Super Kamehameha (Even stronger version of Kamehameha) (LOCKED)
Ability 10: Super Spirit Bomb (Even stronger version of Spirit Bomb) (LOCKED)
HP: 3000 (6000 while Super Saiyan God, 6300 while Super Saiyan Blue, 12000 while Ultra Instinct)
Attack: 6800 (7300 while Super Saiyan, 13600 while Super Saiyan God, 14280 while Super Saiyan Blue, 27200 while Ultra Instinct)
Defense: 5000 (5500 while Super Saiyan, 10000 while Super Saiyan God, 10500 while Super Saiyan Blue, 20000 while Ultra Instinct)
Special: 8000 (8500 while Super Saiyan, 16000 while Super Saiyan God, 16800 while Super Saiyan Blue, 32000 while Ultra Instinct)
Speed: 10000 (10500 while Super Saiyan, 20000 while Super Saiyan God, 21000 while Super Saiyan Blue, 40000 while Ultra Instinct)
Accuracy: same as speed
Evasion: same as speed
CP: 52800 (55800 while Super Saiyan, 105600 while Super Saiyan God, 110880 while Super Saiyan Blue, 211200 while Ultra Instinct)

EDIT 1: Since everyone was going OP, Shulk's stats have been upped.
EDIT 2: Sora joined the fight!
EDIT 3: Goku joined the fight!
EDIT 4: All 1st abilities unstrained, all 3rd abilities unlocked! See here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully I do this right- I may add more eventually if I'm able to,but lets start off with this, eh?-

Some of this may end up edited as I dunno the EXACT, but its a good estimate- I'll mark those with: *

Name: Susie.
Sexuality: Bisexual.*
Canon: Deltarune.
Height: 185cm. (6'1")*
Weight: 90.8kg (200 lbs.)*
Image(s):
tumblr_8ec36df46082775e0290c3b31ade01d9_6a21554b_1280.png

Overworld Form. NOT MY IMAGE.

dcqzile-57ee094c-41c8-4676-b822-68d466cc6bfd.png
Dark World Form. NOT MY IMAGE.

Ability 1: Dark Shift. (Strained.) This allows Susie to switch into her Dark World form. Although, being strained, it doesn't last forever.
Ability 2: Rude Buster. (Strained.) Swinging her axe, Susie releases a pulse of magic energy. It isn't at it's strongest due to being strained.
Ability 3: UltimateHeal. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, this spell heals a minor amount of HP. That's it. A rather misleading name, I'm aware-
Ability 4: Red Buster. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, Susie can swing her axe and cause MUCH more damage, and the attack can be powered further by the will and determination of her allies.
Ability 5: S-Action. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, this ability allows Susie to pretty much detect a way to weaken an opponent, and act depending on it. She can't just find an instant solution to a situation, but it gives her a bit more of a chance.
(I may add more as I find out her other abilities, or make some up for this world-)

NOTE: The Stats Format is displayed as: Overworld Form-Dark World Form.
HP: 2500-4255.
Attack: 2300-3000.
Defense: 1150-2050.
Special: 250-1205.
Speed: 1725-1800.
Accuracy: 3415-3465.
Evasion: 3270-3320.
CP: 14810-19095.

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name: Cloud Strife
Canon: Final Fantasy Vll (But I’ll have his outfit be set in Kingdom Hearts.)
531F4A94-B140-495A-8DCA-7A8F51F1CA66.jpeg

(NOT MY IMAGE)
Height: 5”7
Weight: 62 kg (138 lbs.)
Image:
Ability 1: Braver (Strained)
Ability 2: Cross Slash (Strained)
Ability 3: Blade Beam (LOCKED)
Ability 4: Meteorrain (LOCKED)
Ability 5: Omnislash (LOCKED)
Ability 6: Omnislash Version 5 (LOCKED)
Ability 7: Omnislash Version 6 (LOCKED)
HP: 6120
Attack: 2564
Defense: 4090
Special: 4890
Speed: 3728
Accuracy: 2647
Evasion: 4811
CP: 28850

Last edited:
Name: Sonic the Hedgehog

Canon: STH

Height: 3’0

Weight: 77lbs

e924797164c1877b1e0aa4e2bc33c94c.jpg
(This image belongs to violet on Twitter check em out please)
Ability 1: Lightspeed Attack/Dash (Strained)

Ability 2: Sonic Wind (Strained

Ability 3: Homing Attack (Locked)

Ability 4: Spindash (Locked)

Ability 5: Chaos Control (Locked)

Ability 6: Dark Sonic > 1000 to all stats (Locked)

Ability 7: Sonic Tornado (Locked)

Ability 8: Boost (Locked)

Ability 9: Wisp (Locked)

Ability 10: Super Sonic > 3000 to all stats (locked)

Hp: 4500

Def: 3440

Special: 4600

Speed: 7000

Accuracy: 5400

Evasion: 4500

CP: 32880

(Sorry for double post)
Hopefully I do this right- I may add more eventually if I'm able to,but lets start off with this, eh?-

Some of this may end up edited as I dunno the EXACT, but its a good estimate- I'll mark those with: *

Name: Susie.
Sexuality: Bisexual.*
Height: 185cm. (6'1")*
Weight: 90.8kg (200 lbs.)*
Image: View attachment 921840
(Regular Form. NOT MY IMAGE.)

View attachment 921842

(Dark Form. NOT MY IMAGE.)
Not sure how I'll work both the forms out, but I'll try-
Ability 1: Rude Buster. (Strained.)
Ability 2: UltimateHeal. (Strained.)
Ability 3: Red Buster. (Locked.)
(I may add more as I find out her other abilities, or make some up for this world-)
HP: 4255.
Attack: 3000.
Defense: 2050.
Special: 1205.
Speed: 1800.
Accuracy: 3465.
Evasion: 3320.
CP: (I'll have to edit this in, cause I must ask, whats this stand for?-)

And thats it for Susie!
Susie's CP is 31345!

Name: Cloud Strife
Canon: Final Fantasy Vll (But I’ll have his outfit be set in Kingdom Hearts.)View attachment 921847
(NOT MY IMAGE)
Height: 5”7
Weight: 62 kg (138 lbs.)
Image:
Ability 1: Braver (Strained)
Ability 2: Cross Slash (Strained)
Ability 3: Blade Beam (LOCKED)
Ability 4: Meteorrain (LOCKED)
Ability 5: Omnislash (LOCKED)
Ability 6: Omnislash Version 5 (LOCKED)
Ability 7: Omnislash Version 6 (LOCKED)
HP: 6120
Attack: 2564
Defense: 4090
Special: 4890
Speed: 3728
Accuracy: 2647
Evasion: 4811
CP: 7001
You messed up the CP XD. It's the number of all of a character's stats combined. In Cloud's case, it's 28850.

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog

Canon: STH

Height: 3’0

Weight: 77lbs

e924797164c1877b1e0aa4e2bc33c94c.jpg
(This image belongs to violet on Twitter check em out please)
Ability 1: Lightspeed Attack/Dash (Strained)

Ability 2: Sonic Wind (Strained

Ability 3: Homing Attack (Locked)

Ability 4: Spindash (Locked)

Ability 5: Chaos Control (Locked)

Ability 6: Dark Sonic (Locked)

Ability 7: Sonic Tornado (Locked)

Ability 8: Boost (Locked)

Ability 9: Super Sonic (Locked)

Hp: 4500

Def: 3440

Special: 4600

Speed: 7000

Accuracy: 5400

note: What does CP Mean?
CP = Combat Power. In Sonic's case, assuming his attack is the same as his defense, it's 32880.

All accepted!

Alright, here is my character!

Name:
Bernadetta Von Varley
Canon: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 117 lbs
Image: A picture can be found here: https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Bernadetta (Bernadetta)

Abilities:
Ability 1:
Minor Crest of Saint Indech (Restrained) - Sometimes allows Bernadetta to attack twice when using a weapon. While restrained, it only activates once every 24 hours.
Ability 2: Persecution Complex (Restrained)- Boosts Bernadetta's strength when even slightly injured. While restrained, Bernadetta has to have 50% or less HP for it to activate.
Ability 3: Desperation (LOCKED) - If Bernadetta has 50% HP or less, allows Bernadetta to attack multiple times.
Ability 4: Stealth and Hit +20 (LOCKED) - Makes Bernadetta less likely to be targeted by enemies. When no longer restrained, Bernadetta's accuracy sharply increases.
Ability 5: Deadeye (LOCKED) - A very long ranged bow attack.
Ability 6: Magic Bind (LOCKED) - If Bernadetta inflicts damage, the attack temporarily prevents enemy magic for a few moments.
Ability 7: Encloser (LOCKED) - A long ranged bow attack that stops enemies from moving for a few moments.
Ability 8: Hunter's Volley (LOCKED) - A long ranged bow attack with a flurry of arrows.

Stats:
HP:
Attack: 2900 -> 4250 with Persecution Complex active
Defense: 1800
Special: 1200
Accuracy: 4000
Evasion: 3000
CP: 18,900 -> 20,250 with Persecution Complex active

A special thing, I think, would be as she unlocks her abilities her stats will slowly increase.

Last edited:
(Sorry for double post again)
Alright, here is my character!

Name:
Bernadetta Von Varley
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 117 lbs
Image: A picture can be found here: https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Bernadetta (Bernadetta)

Abilities:
Ability 1:
Minor Crest of Saint Indech - Sometimes allows Bernadetta to attack twice when using a weapon.
Ability 2: Persecution Complex - Boosts Bernadetta's strength when even slightly injured.
Ability 3: Vantage (LOCKED) - Allows Bernadetta to attack first when health is low.
Ability 4: Stealth (LOCKED) - Makes Bernadetta less likely to be targeted by enemies.
Ability 5: Deadeye (LOCKED) - A very long ranged bow attack.
Ability 6: Magic Bind (LOCKED) - If Bernadetta inflicts damage, the attack temporarily prevents enemy magic for a few moments.
Ability 7: Encloser (LOCKED) - A long ranged bow attack that stops enemies from moving for a few moments.

Stats:
HP:
Attack: 2900 -> 4350 with Persecution Complex active
Defense: 1800
Special: 1200
Accuracy: 4000
Evasion: 3000
CP: 18900 -> 20,350 with Persecution Complex active

A special thing, I think, would be as she unlocks her abilities her stats will slowly increase.
Accepted! One thing; I only know about Fire Emblem because it's represented in the Super Smash Bros. games.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name: (Green) Yoshi
Canon: Super Mario World
Height: 4”7
Weight: 132 lbs.
Image:
FBD7B811-B259-441D-A51F-E9DD09BD8B3C.jpeg

NOT MY IMAGE

Abilities.
Ability One: Tongue (Strained)
Ability Two: Egg Throw (Strained)
Ability Three: Mega Eggdozer (LOCKED)
Ability Four: Egg Lay (LOCKED)
Ability Five: Ground Pound: Yoshi Bomb (LOCKED)
Ability Six: Energy Attacks: Sphere and Weapon (LOCKED)

Stats.
HP: 3201
Attack: 3478
Defense: 5780
Special: 4092
Speed: 6730
Accuracy: 6839
Evasion: 6743
CP: 37233

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
And here's that character sheet.

Basic Info
Name:
Julius Belmont
Sexuality: N/A
Canon: Castlevania
Height: 5'11 ft
Weight: 178 lbs
Image:
Julius_Belmont_HD.png

(Obviously NOT MY IMAGE, you can find the source of it here.)

Abilities
Ability 1: Cross (Strained)
Ability 2: Holy Water (Strained)
Ability 3: Axe (LOCKED)
Ability 4: Dagger (LOCKED)
Ability 5: Grand Cross (LOCKED)
Ability 6: High Jump (LOCKED)
Ability 7: Omnia Vanitas (LOCKED)
Ability 8: Thousand Edge (LOCKED)
Ability 9: Divine Storm (LOCKED)

Ability 10: Greatest Five (LOCKED)

Stats
HP:
Attack: 4500
Defense: 4500
Special: 4500
Speed: 4500
Accuracy: 4500
CP: 31500

Here is my character. I am not sure how to do the stats for him at the moment, if you have any idea what they should be, I would be grateful.

Name: Saphrax Black
Sexuality: Gay
Canon: Harry Potter
Height: 6'2
Weight: 130
Image:
10-05-21_9-17-34 PM.png

Here is one makeup look for Saphrax.
10-05-21_9-17-50 PM.png

10-05-21_9-18-03 PM.png

Here is another makeup look.
10-05-21_9-18-06 PM.png

Ability 1: Beast Speach (Limited to one type of animal at first.) (Strained)
Ability 2: Metamorphmagus (Strained)
Ability 3: Wandless Magic (LOCKED)
Ability 4: Apparition (LOCKED)
HP: 2500
Attack: 2500
Defense: 2500
Special: 4000
Speed: 2500
Evasion: 4000
CP: 20,000

Last edited:
I decided to add a second character! (Might add more if I'm able to-)
Also, I edited Susie's thing, adding a new ability, ability descriptions, and separate stats for her Overworld and Dark World Form, which I'll explain in this spoiler tag real quick-

So, in Deltarune, whenever Susie enters The Dark World, she gains her new appearance, the ability to summon her weapon, power to use magic, etc. Since that would make it so she'd likely be stuck in her Overworld Form, making her pretty weak, without this universe being a Dark World, I made a change.
Now, after changing the abilities around, Susie now has the ability Dark Shift first. It basically allows her to shift to her Dark World form when needed, but she'll revert back to her Overworld Form after some time, thanks to it being strained.
Also, I changed the stats around a bit, as I based them off Susies Dark World Form, so they should realistically be different in her Overworld Form, so that's edited.
Thats all really, sorry if this causes any trouble, haha-

And then, character number 2!

* Symbols are in effect here too-

Name: Ryoma Hoshi.
Sexuality: Bisexual(Female Lean.)*
Canon: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.
Height: 105cm. (3'5")
Weight: 40kg. (88lbs.)
Image:
Ryoma_Hoshi_Sprite_Sidebar.png
NOT MY IMAGE.

NOTE: Ryoma isn't exactly from a world built for having these abilities, so a lot are more or less the same, and I'll likely be adding more as I think of them. Most of his locked abilities are from him just mentioning them, not even able to do them really, in game, so I'm treating it as if he put his own spin on them in this world-

Ability 1: Killer Smash. (Strained.) This isn't actually an attack, despite the name. This ability lets Ryoma see details a lot more clearly, almost like a detective, and deflects other details that aren't currently useful. He can't do it much due to it being strained.
Ability 2: Heavy Hit: (Strained.) Ryoma hits a steel tennis ball at a target with an intense amount of force. This does take quite a bit of his strength though, and could take up most of his energy in his movements. As it's strained, it takes up MUCH more energy at the moment.
Ability 3: Still Zone. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, Ryoma uses a technique he learned from a tennis captain long ago. He pretty much locks himself in one spot, and deflects any attack he can with his tennis abilities with MUCH skill. It can be easily rendered useless in battle though, as you can just use an attack that's physically impossible to deflect.
Ability 4: Insight. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, Ryoma uses another technique that he picked up on from another tennis player. This allows him to tell both physical and mental weak points easily. But, unlike Susie's S-Action, which it seems similar to, he can't find the best way to act upon it, just keeping the information.
Ability 5: 5-Focus. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, Ryoma uses a technique he learned to counter another tennis player. He focuses most energy into his 5 core senses(Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch, Taste), his senses becoming more enhanced as he does. This does put less energy into his other attacks though, so he doesn't constantly have this on.

HP: 4400.
Defense: 2700.
Special: 500.
Speed: 3000.
Accuracy: 7000.
Evasion: 5500.
CP: 26100.

(And I just find it funny that while trying to make the stats make sense for his canon character, his CP is higher then Susie, the literal monster who's experienced in battling, while he's just a kid who's really REALLY good at tennis pretty much. I just found that hilarious-)

Can I be villain?
If you like. I honestly don't really care.

I decided to add a second character! (Might add more if I'm able to-)
Also, I edited Susie's thing, adding a new ability, ability descriptions, and separate stats for her Overworld and Dark World Form, which I'll explain in this spoiler tag real quick-

So, in Deltarune, whenever Susie enters The Dark World, she gains her new appearance, the ability to summon her weapon, power to use magic, etc. Since that would make it so she'd likely be stuck in her Overworld Form, making her pretty weak, without this universe being a Dark World, I made a change.
Now, after changing the abilities around, Susie now has the ability Dark Shift first. It basically allows her to shift to her Dark World form when needed, but she'll revert back to her Overworld Form after some time, thanks to it being strained.
Also, I changed the stats around a bit, as I based them off Susies Dark World Form, so they should realistically be different in her Overworld Form, so that's edited.
Thats all really, sorry if this causes any trouble, haha-

And then, character number 2!

* Symbols are in effect here too-

Name: Ryoma Hoshi.
Sexuality: Bisexual(Female Lean.)*
Canon: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.
Height: 105cm. (3'5")
Weight: 40kg. (88lbs.)
Image:
View attachment 922001
NOT MY IMAGE.

NOTE: Ryoma isn't exactly from a world built for having these abilities, so a lot are more or less the same, and I'll likely be adding more as I think of them. Most of his locked abilities are from him just mentioning them, not even able to do them really, in game, so I'm treating it as if he put his own spin on them in this world-

Ability 1: Killer Smash. (Strained.) This isn't actually an attack, despite the name. This ability lets Ryoma see details a lot more clearly, almost like a detective, and deflects other details that aren't currently useful. He can't do it much due to it being strained.
Ability 2: Heavy Hit: (Strained.) Ryoma hits a steel tennis ball at a target with an intense amount of force. This does take quite a bit of his strength though, and could take up most of his energy in his movements. As it's strained, it takes up MUCH more energy at the moment.
Ability 3: Still Zone. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, Ryoma uses a technique he learned from a tennis captain long ago. He pretty much locks himself in one spot, and deflects any attack he can with his tennis abilities with MUCH skill. It can be easily rendered useless in battle though, as you can just use an attack that's physically impossible to deflect.
Ability 4: Insight. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, Ryoma uses another technique that he picked up on from another tennis player. This allows him to tell both physical and mental weak points easily. But, unlike Susie's S-Action, which it seems similar to, he can't find the best way to act upon it, just keeping the information.
Ability 5: 5-Focus. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, Ryoma uses a technique he learned to counter another tennis player. He focuses most energy into his 5 core senses(Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch, Taste), his senses becoming more enhanced as he does. This does put less energy into his other attacks though, so he doesn't constantly have this on.

HP: 4400.
Defense: 2700.
Special: 500.
Speed: 3000.
Accuracy: 7000.
Evasion: 5500.
CP: 26100.

(And I just find it funny that while trying to make the stats make sense for his canon character, his CP is higher then Susie, the literal monster who's experienced in battling, while he's just a kid who's really REALLY good at tennis pretty much. I just found that hilarious-)
Here is my character. I am not sure how to do the stats for him at the moment, if you have any idea what they should be, I would be grateful.

Name: Saphrax Black
Sexuality: Gay
Canon: Harry Potter
Height: 6'2
Weight: 130
Image: View attachment 921989
Here is one makeup look for Saphrax.
View attachment 921990
View attachment 921991
Here is another makeup look.
View attachment 921992
Ability 1: Beast Speach (Limited to one type of animal at first.) (Strained)
Ability 2: Metamorphmagus (Strained)
Ability 3: Wandless Magic (LOCKED)
Ability 4: Apparition (LOCKED)
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Special:
Speed:
Accuracy:
Evasion:
CP:
Why not? Both accepted!

@gutens, I have edited my character to add some abilities to him as I am thinking of changing him from fully human to half creature which will have some abilities to them. I will let you know if I do so. If it happens I will likely do something that will affect him in later chapters of the RP.

I figure that since I have a student in here, might as well through in the Professor as well!
Name: Byleth (Male)
Height: 5'9"
Image: You can find the image here: https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Byleth (Byleth)

Abilities:
Ability 1:
Professor's Guidance (Strained) - Assists allies in combat and helps teach allies out of combat. Turns to Professor's Guidance+ once it is no longer Strained, boosting allies' attack strength.
Ability 2: Crest of Flames (Strained) - Occasionally heals Byleth 30% of damage dealt on attack. Rarely raises strength on an attack and prevents enemies from counterattacking once no longer strained.
Ability 3: Ruptured Heaven (LOCKED) - A powerful attack with Byleth's weapon, the Sword of the Creator. Effective against dragons, attack is boosted by Byleth's magic ability.
Ability 4: Vantage (LOCKED) - If an enemy attacks Byleth while his HP is 50% or less, Byleth attacks first.
Ability 5: Axebreaker (LOCKED) - Boosts accuracy and evasion when fighting an opponent using an axe.
Ability 6: Windsweep (LOCKED) - A powerful sword attack that prevents enemy counterattacks.
Ability 7: Sacred Power (LOCKED) - Allies close to Byleth deal more damage with their attacks and take less damage from enemy attacks and effects.
Ability 8: Astra (LOCKED) - Byleth unleashes a flurry of powerful sword slashes at his opponents.

HP: 5000
Defense: 2900
Special: 2000
Speed: 3800
Accuracy: 3000
Evasion: 2500
CP: 23,700

Last edited:
I figure that since I have a student in here, might as well through in the Professor as well!
Name: Byleth (Male)
Height: 5'9"
Image: You can find the image here: https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Byleth (Byleth)

Abilities:
Ability 1:
Professor's Guidance (Strained) - Assists allies in combat and helps teach allies out of combat. Turns to Professor's Guidance+ once it is no longer Strained, boosting allies' attack strength.
Ability 2: Crest of Flames (Strained) - Occasionally heals Byleth 30% of damage dealt on attack. Rarely raises strength on an attack and prevents enemies from counterattacking once no longer strained.
Ability 3: Ruptured Heaven (LOCKED) - A powerful attack with Byleth's weapon, the Sword of the Creator. Effective against dragons, attack is boosted by Byleth's magic ability.
Ability 4: Vantage (LOCKED) - If an enemy attacks Byleth while his HP is 50% or less, Byleth attacks first.
Ability 5: Axebreaker (LOCKED) - Boosts accuracy and evasion when fighting an opponent using an axe.
Ability 6: Windsweep (LOCKED) - A powerful sword attack that prevents enemy counterattacks.
Ability 7: Sacred Power (LOCKED) - Allies close to Byleth deal more damage with their attacks and take less damage from enemy attacks and effects.
Ability 8: Astra (LOCKED) - Byleth unleashes a flurry of powerful sword slashes at his opponents.

HP: 5000
Defense: 2900
Special: 2000
Speed: 3800
Accuracy: 3000
Evasion: 2500
CP: 23,700
Accepted! Just note that after this RP, Byleth will know pretty much everyone.

Okay this should be the last guy for a bit- I just sorta need him for a plan with Susie-

* Symbols active, you know the drill-
I promise this'll be the last guy for a while-

Name: Ralsei.
Sexuality: Pansexual.*
Height: 160cm. (5'3")*
Weight: 50.9kg. (112.2lbs.)*
Image:
download.jpeg

Ability 1: Pacify. (Strained.) This spell allows Ralsei to calm down an already tired target, often putting them to sleep as he does. Due to it being strained it barely has the chance to at all.
Ability 2: Heal Prayer. (Strained.) This spell is a simple healing spell, usable on one target. It doesn't heal to much as it's strained now, however.
Ability 3: Lullaby. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, Ralsei sings a short, sweet and soft song, which can lull people to sleep.
Ability 4: Dual Heal. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, this is basically a stronger Heal Prayer, healing more HP and having the power to heal multiple targets. Like Susie's Red Buster, the spell can be powered further by the will and determination of her allies.
Ability 5: R-Action. (Locked.) Like Susie's S-Action, upon unlocking, this ability allows Ralsei to pretty much detect a way to weaken an opponent, and act depending on it. He can't just find an instant solution to a situation, but it gives him a bit more of a chance.

HP: 2400.
Attack: 2000.
Defense: 2200.
Special: 4500.
Speed: 1700.
Accuracy: 2800.
Evasion: 2800.
CP: 18300.

Okay this should be the last guy for a bit- I just sorta need him for a plan with Susie-

* Symbols active, you know the drill-
I promise this'll be the last guy for a while-

Name: Ralsei.
Sexuality: Pansexual.*
Height: 160cm. (5'3")*
Weight: 50.9kg. (112.2lbs.)*
Image:
View attachment 922081

Ability 1: Pacify. (Strained.) This spell allows Ralsei to calm down an already tired target, often putting them to sleep as he does. Due to it being strained it barely has the chance to at all.
Ability 2: Heal Prayer. (Strained.) This spell is a simple healing spell, usable on one target. It doesn't heal to much as it's strained now, however.
Ability 3: Lullaby. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, Ralsei sings a short, sweet and soft song, which can lull people to sleep.
Ability 4: Dual Heal. (Locked.) Upon unlocking, this is basically a stronger Heal Prayer, healing more HP and having the power to heal multiple targets. Like Susie's Red Buster, the spell can be powered further by the will and determination of her allies.
Ability 5: R-Action. (Locked.) Like Susie's S-Action, upon unlocking, this ability allows Ralsei to pretty much detect a way to weaken an opponent, and act depending on it. He can't just find an instant solution to a situation, but it gives him a bit more of a chance.

HP: 2400.
Attack: 2000.
Defense: 2200.
Special: 4500.
Speed: 1700.
Accuracy: 2800.
Evasion: 2800.
CP: 18300.
Why not? Accepted!

Name: Luigi

Canon: Super Mario Bros.

Height: 5’9

Weight: 120 lbs

f5f9bcf52b4f356d9ca57dd24d318ffa--mario-yoshi-mario-nintendo.jpg

(This image is not mine)

Ability 1: Fire Flower (Strained)

Ability 2: Kitsune Suit (Strained)

Ability 3: Hammer Bros (Locked)

Ability 4: Ice Flower (Locked)

Ability 5: Cat Suit (Locked)

Ability 6: Lighting Hand (Locked)

Ability 7: Cloud Suit (Locked)

Ability 8: Cherry Fruit (Locked)

Ability 9: Boomerang Bros (Locked)

Ability 10: Rainbow Star (Locked)

Hp: 5000

Attack: 3200

Defense: 4300

Special: 4200

Speed: 4800

Evasion: 6700

CP:32700

Name: Luigi

Canon: Super Mario Bros.

Height: 5’9

Weight: 120 lbs

f5f9bcf52b4f356d9ca57dd24d318ffa--mario-yoshi-mario-nintendo.jpg

(This image is not mine)

Ability 1: Fire Flower (Strained)

Ability 2: Kitsune Suit (Strained)

Ability 3: Hammer Bros (Locked)

Ability 4: Ice Flower (Locked)

Ability 5: Cat Suit (Locked)

Ability 6: Lighting Hand (Locked)

Ability 7: Cloud Suit (Locked)

Ability 8: Cherry Fruit (Locked)

Ability 9: Boomerang Bros (Locked)

Ability 10: Rainbow Star (Locked)

Hp: 5000

Attack: 3200

Defense: 4300

Special: 4200

Speed: 4800

Evasion: 6700
The CP's actually 32700, but I'll accept that.
For future reference: use a calculator.

So, since @gutens seems to be out for a bit, and set a 3 week skip on us, I'm gonna assume the travelling group got to the village and maybe have been staying there. Cause I have no other ideas for how it would have progressed-