• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alola Adventure

(Nvm I saw it said anyone could join so I don't need to ask..) Rocko clambered up the Rocky Mountain, his arms full chocolate. 'Heh' he said, smirking as he stuffed the chocolate mercilessly into his mouth. Then he mimed the chocolate saying something. 'Oh noooo mercy pleeeease' he said laughing, and then eating it.

After laying under the sun,she went to the river for a drink.She finally got to the river and bent down to drink some water,after drinking she ate an oran berry that she found near the river.

Luna gets out of her den searching for Lum and Oran berries "Welp Lum berries are quite rare so i dont expect to find them the time i walk out here"

(Sorry I'm a lycanroc not rockruff lol)

He looked at the furret with a disgusted look. "Manners darlin" he said. "... and no, I haven't seen any lum berries."

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Children, children.
We have rules. Read them.

These one-line posts have got to stop. Use paragraphs. And do not post pure OOC (out of character) blather with no RP content - that does not belong here. That's what discussion threads or private conversations are for - although as apparently you have a discussion thread... use it, please.

Also, don't post multiple times in a row (that's in our global rules, rather than our RP rules - but both are equally valid). You have an edit button at the bottom of your posts. Use that.