• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Alola, Alola Cap Pikachu!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
F4E884E7-0613-42DF-B682-FE38F89C15A9.png

It’s been a long road but we’ve finally hit the home stretch of the Ash’s Pikachu event. It should therefore go without saying that Alola Cap Pikachu will be the final distribution, starting today and running until October 30th for copies of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

As with the five previous Cap Pikachu, you can download an Alola Cap Pikachu via the Mystery Gift menu by using the PIKACHU20 code - but only if haven’t already used the code to receive a different Cap Pikachu on your savefile.

This is the end of the line, folks! If you’ve not bothered with the Cap Pikachu distributions up until this point, might as well grab one now. If anything, I’m sure some eager collectors would be happy to take an Alola Cap Pikachu off your hands. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I keep staring at the artwork for Alola Cap Pikachu. It’s just so chipper looking with that big ol’ smile and its pose. It feels like the perfect Pikachu artwork to represent that region. XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Why is it not working it is still in the timezone did it end?

I don't 100% know what happened there but sadly I'd say you were likely correct. It probably ended prior to midnight in your timezone - although I've no idea which timezone the distribution was based in then! Maybe the UK?

Regardless, sorry to hear that you missed getting your Pikachu. :(