• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola Journey

"So it was you who burnt me! Frogadier use Water Pulse!" Tyler yelled before grabbing Vulpix and running after Eve with Frogadier by his side
"We'll find another way there, but what were you gonna say a minute ago?"

"Vulpix?" (I wonder?)
"Frogadier!" (Hmmm!)

"w-wait" Eve walked down back and picked up Litten "Tyler it has owner...Madeline that's what it says do you know any Madeline?"
Eve asked? she still didn't want to said what she wanted to say.

Lit Lit! (Thats wrong you pesty Tyler!)
Flame ran off to the Beach and saw Madeline as he ran to her and jumped onto her Lap
Madeline sighed and wish she could do something between her and Tyler's relationship and maybe break the relationship between Eve and Tyler she knew she wouldn't do it but her other side said to ''Ugh....''

"Uhhhh...... I used to but that was a while back in Hoenn?" He said now a little confused as the Litten ran off
"Should we carry on going?"
"Frogadier?" (Madeline?)
"Vulpix!" (Like I said, his ex!)

Tyler could tell something was up "Hey, if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm here!"
"Frogadier!" (Me too!)
"Vulpix!" (And me!)

Tyler put his hand out

Eve looked at Tyler "thanks but now I just don't wanna tell you Tyler..."
Eve smiled but really was that happy.

Buneary... (so sad....)
Cutieflly.. (.......)

"C-can I help you? " Eve asked Madeline and smiled.

Buneary! (I can help too!)
Cutiefly! (same here!)

Eve looked and her pokemon happily.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Conner watched carefully as Gumshoos fell to the ground. After Eve and Tyler left he went in and grabbed 22cnormiliam Z crystals and stuffed it into his bag. He was going to keep it. He wasn't really cheating because Gumshoos fainted. He left as stealthly as possible to and tried to join up to Eve and Tyler. Conner watched the whole thing. Conner was shocked when he saw May. "Who would of thought Madeline was May's Daughter," Conner thought. He decided to watch instead of speak like he usually did.

"Uhhhh hi May, it's been a long time!" Tyler said as he shook her hand
"Frogadier!" (Why do I get the feeling something bad will happen?)
"Vulpix Vul!" (I feel it too!)
Frogadier and Vulpix looked about for a while

Mia looked over to see pokemon trainers like her."Litten use blaze on that rowlet."She callled to her Litten,and the Litten did what his trainer asked.

Eve looked at Tyler hand she was shy but she grabbed his hand and closed her eyes
and starting walking, "...yikes.." Eve said quietly.

Eve looked at Tyler and smiled.
Cutiefly and Buneary walked/flew by her side

When they arrived at the cafe Tyler pointed to a table and smiled "You go sit down with our Pokemon, i'll go buy the pancakes"
He then walked over to the front counter.

"Froga-Frogadier!" (Wow he must really like her!)
"Vulpix-Vul-Vulpix!" (Yeah but the look on his face when he saw Madeline....)
"Frogadier!" (He looked like he'd seen a ghost!)

The Rowlet got mad and used leaf wind on Litten."Litten dodge it."Mia said flatly.Litten dodged it and used blaze,that sent the Rowlet away."Well done!"Mia said happily picking up Litten."I'm hungry how about you?"Mia asked curiously to Litten.Litten made a tiny nod."Okay than,let's go to the cafe!"She said to Litten.So walked to the cafe.

He mimmikyu runned to the café "NOT AGAIN!!" He Said running to the mimmikyu making the mimmikyu fall in a water font "kyyy" (I always hated water)

Litten ran for the mimmikyu,"Litten don't."Mia said sternly,Litten jumped on the mimmikyu."Stop!"Mia said strictly and returned Litten into her pokeball."I am so sorry."Mia said to its trainer.

Tyler walked back to the table "I got the Pancakes!" he said smiling
"Froga!" (Yay!)
"Vulpix!" (Yummy!)

He placed the plates on the table and sat down before smiling and looking at Eve who was sat next to him "So.... I was thinking after this we could go up to Kahuna Hala's house and maybe complete Mele Mele Island's grand trial, what do you think?"

"Hi Sans,I'm Mia."She said,"Well nice to meet you."She said opening the cafe door and opening the door for him,Litten popped out of her pokeball,"Nyeh!"(I'm free!)"Fine."Mia said to Litten.