• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Andrew can has sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANDREW'S SPRITES
gfront.gif

A collection of splices, recolors, and scratch sprites by Andrew. ~♥

TRAINERS
|
andrewg.gif
|
whitney.gif
|
momr.gif
|
dadm.gif
|
andrewandwhitney2.gif
|
familytrainers.gif
|
trainer1.gif
|
emilytrainer.png
|
andrewz.png

Sprites in order: Andrew (myself), Whitney (my sister), Darlene (my mother), Robert (my father), Whitney & Andrew (my sister and I), Family portrait (all four family members), Trainer 1, Emily (Friend)

Last edited by a moderator:
Onniiee-chaaaaaannnnn

You're so good at frankenspriting D: The sprites look as if they were made like thaaat. And they look so customised even though you haven't edited them apart from splicing theemmmm. /envyenvyenvy I already said on chat yesterday but I do love you and your sister :> The dress looks so nice and works so well with the bending of the knee and eeeeekjeekjrasdfg ♥

Also, your mum looks really neato too c:

( and agh you set out sprite threads so well. y u so good at layouts D: )

You are one of the best trainer spriters on Charms. The sprite of you is really detailed and looks awesome, and as Tun said, looks un-edited! Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys! I ♥ you too Tun! I will take requests as well if you know of a couple sprites you'd like franken'd together, as Tun put it. But for the record there IS a little recoloring going on there! The pants on my mom, the pants on myself, the dress and vest on my sister, as well as the hair on my mom. Might be a little more. c:

Edit: Oh, and I added the shadow/back part of the dress that wraps around my sister's legs.
Editedit: I could make you a layout, tunnicles.

Oh wow, Andrew~

I rather like these sprites<3 The one of you and your sister is my favourite; I love your outfit (I want that scarf x3) And your pose, with the sunglasses in your hand and long coat to top it off~

I really like your sister's sprite as well. I like the colours of the dress~

(And your mom looks really hip in that outfit o: )

I hope to see more,
-Dark/Jesper~

Lol, thanks guys! I'm glad you all like them a lot! :-) I'll make some more tonight, maybe. I found a really nice sheet of every trainer sprite in the handheld games EVER.

Edit:
To not double post, here's a little update: my dad! Now I have the whole family. :D

dadz.gif

I might take requests if you ask nice. :x

Double post for update. Hoorays.

trainer1.gif

Some random trainer person lady thing. Lots of recoloring and extra sprite work here. :x

Edit: To not triple post here's a fakemon I just made:

magmhoul.gif

Name: Magmhoul-[Mag-mool]
Type: Ghost / Fire
Ability 1: Slag Pot - When hit by a super effective attack, Magmhoul's Defense and Special Defense increase by one stage.
Ability 2: Heat Up - When hit by a Fire-type attack, Magmhoul's Speed increases by two stages.
Base Stats: HP - 50; Attack - 50; Defense - 120; Sp. Attack - 100; Sp. Defense - 120; Speed - 50

WHAT ONNIIEE-CHAN WHAT

The random trainer person is extremely adorable and I love her hair even though it's mainly default I think ♥ But still she's really good and eekjnkjnaslkjnwlekj <33333333333333

AND ALSO THAT FAKEMON
THAT THERE FAKEMON
It's so cute and so slightly evil-looking at the same time :'DD
The typing's nice and the shading looks really well done and smooth and eeeee I love it :>

Keep it up brister/sother ♥

I redid Magmhoul a little and tried to animate him in GIMP.. but I couldn't get it to work. Anyways, here's the improved Magmhoul.

magmhoul2.gif

^^

Emily looks positively lovely!
Like all have said, your sprites look astoundingly professional, and its certainly no exception for this one. Loving those socks as well c:

Ehehehe I know what those silhouettes look like for real 'cause I'm special ♥

I like your trainer sprites a lot, Andi. They look all official and pretty :3
Magmhoul's puke is cute.

Only YOU would say something's puke is cute, Virgil. XD

Anyways, here's the first set of Fakemon: one of the two basic bug lines of the Kyuru region.

Bytick - Bug
bytick.png

Cocrude - Bug
cocrude.png

Lucifly - Bug/Dark
lucifly.png

Your sprites are incredible... I especially like the trainer sprites of your family, they do, indeed, look official, and they put many of my own sprites to shame. And the Magmhoul fakemon sprite, simply pwnage... Keep up the amazing work.

Thanks guys! Here's another update for ya'all!

Saintick - Bug
saintick.png

Angelant - Bug/Ghost
angelant.png

These two are the counterparts to the Lucifly line. C:

Saintick's antennae make a halo when he puts them together and they're good at knowing how people feel. And Angelant lives in the discarded husk of Saintick once it evolves.

Fakemon are on a hold for now. I'm not particularly happy with the ones I've posted at the moment.

Anyways, here's some new stuff:

AbelcainSFHamlet.png

Characters from a web comic I read. I would link to it but it is NSFW and I know we have kiddies on here.

rajatribal.png

One of Raja's outfits from RuPaul's Drag Race season 3. If she doesn't win I will never live again.

Status
Not open for further replies.