• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Another team. Please rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another team that I made. This team's not as important to me as the other ones I have. I will be more open to suggestions this time. But please bear in mind that it took me a hard time to make this team. ;D

My team for, for, for? Well it's ok in both styles single or double.

pokemon: Gallade
item: Muscle Band
moveset: Psychocut
Leaf Blade
Close Combat
Night Slash

pokemon: Arcanine
item: Zoom Lens (Really bad, but I've got nothing that I can work with at the moment) :D
moveset: Agility
Thunder Fang
Heat Wave
Crunch

pokemon: Salamence
item: Dragon Fang
moveset: Fly (Please give me some more moves to work with. I'm lost. If it helps, he is Lv.100. I migrated him from Ruby. I worked on this
Dragon Claw one for four years. Very close to my heart. I would very much like to keep Fly though. Please respect that. Thanks.)
Draco Meteor
Crunch

pokemon: Rhyperior
item: Quick Claw
moveset: Rock Wrecker
Megahorn
Earthquake
Poison Jab

pokemon: Roserade
item: Spooky Plate
moveset: Aromatherapy
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb

pokemon: Octillery
item: Scope Lens
moveset: Flamethrower
Charge Beam
Energy Ball
Water Pulse

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
the only immediate suggestion I have is to switch your Arcanine's Zoom Lens with Octillery's Scope lens. Octillery will be slower and not often moving first, so I think it'll work better that way.

Fire Fang instead of Crunch on Salamence and you'll be able to hit Steel's
Draco Meteor can mix things up since that's its only special move, just know you'll probably only be able to use it once. I'm not as against two attacks of the same type as other people are, especially when STAB is involved.right

Consider Flare Blitz on Arcanine in place of Heat Wave, or even keep Heat Wave and just get rid of Agility for Flare Blitz.

[edit]
I know you can't respond, but you can still see the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.