• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

April Fools Day Pokemon

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Might as well keep 'em all together. These are the various "New" Pokemon I've come across today - some already proven fake, others not. I think it's pretty safe to say that everything released around today is false, though :p

- The d3 Gamers forums reveal two new Pokemon supposedly shown in a Japanese magazine - Chiisume and Uzukara (click the link to see pics). It doesn't say which mag they came from, tho (first strike), the Pokemon don't look officially drawn (second strike), and last but not least... It's April Fools day. Thus, do I buy their validity? Not one bit. But Chiisume, while very Zigzagoon-ish, is pretty cute.

- People probably saw (THIS) one on the main site. It's PokeLord's "Hey You Pikachu! DS" gag. This one has been proven false but, IMO, it's still pretty cool. I like that new Pokemon it displays ^^

- (THIS) one was just bad. It's supposed to be a baby Chansey, yet its name "translates" into Chance. Chansey = Lucky for the Japanese series, eh? Not to mention that the pic is so badly lens-flared you can't even make it out.

Serebii.net also has a fake Usohachi pic (if anyone can find a link to it please share the goodness!). Not a very good pic either, IMO.

Anyways, that's it so far. If you guys come across more be sure to post 'em.

The fake Usohachi has been around for weeks: I was going to make a good fake non-silhouette, but then decided that anything I claimed to be TRUE today wouldn't be believed anyways.

Wait! Is telling us that these are fake your April Fool's, Katie?!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Wait! Is telling us that these are fake your April Fool's, Katie?!

Heh... You got me. I hacked Pokelord to create that page just so nobody would find out the scan actually IS real. I know, I'm a mad genious :wink: