• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Aracelis Academy Discussion Thread

Make sure to note your schedule in the actual thread. Remember to make the last class the same as the one I've outlined. Barger, Feldman, and Dante are the teachers that will not have a fully developed role in this story.

Breakfast: 6:30-7:50
1st Hour: Math, 8-9 Mrs. Barger,
2nd Hour: History, 9-10 Mr. Feldman,
3rd Hour: English, 10-11 Mrs. Dante,
4th Hour: Pkmn Trainer Class, 11-12
Monday, Friday: Battle, Mr. Noble
Wednesday: Care-giving, Mrs. Cosan
Tuesday, Thursday: Catching/Curriculum, Mr. Pine
Lunch: 12-1
Dinner: 6:30-7:50

Kyuukestu, there is many different schedules that a student can have so not everyone is in one classroom. You can alter your schedule from mine for the first three hours, don't feel as though you have to stick with everything that I've created.

Make sure to note your schedule in the actual thread. Remember to make the last class the same as the one I've outlined. Barger, Feldman, and Dante are the teachers that will not have a fully developed role in this story.

Breakfast: 6:30-7:50
1st Hour: Math, 8-9 Mrs. Barger,
2nd Hour: History, 9-10 Mr. Feldman,
3rd Hour: English, 10-11 Mrs. Dante,
4th Hour: Pkmn Trainer Class, 11-12
Monday, Friday: Battle, Mr. Noble
Wednesday: Care-giving, Mrs. Cosan
Tuesday, Thursday: Catching/Curriculum, Mr. Pine
Lunch: 12-1
Dinner: 6:30-7:50
Kyuukestu, there is many different schedules that a student can have so not everyone is in one classroom. You can alter your schedule from mine for the first three hours, don't feel as though you have to stick with everything that I've created.
For some reason i didn't see a notification for this....
guess i'll have to edit it a bit later

Oh, don't worry kyuukestu. I caught your hints and that is exactly what I've been planning for awhile, just wait a bit longer in the RP. Everyone plan to add a new member to your teams in the next couple of days of the RP! Good luck to all!

Great, I believe that I do as well. I'm sort of on the fence between Spinarak and Lotad. I'd like to know some opinions on the topic.

385357_trainercard-Kace_Orlin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, now where can i get myself a snowrunt ~_~
Seeming as they are found in the depths of icy caves.....nowhere nearby I can tell you that much XD Perhaps choosing a different member of your team would be easier? I was planning on getting Snover but I decided that it didn't make any sense so I changed it up and decided that Wooper would be the second edition to Flints team.

Seeming as they are found in the depths of icy caves.....nowhere nearby I can tell you that much XD Perhaps choosing a different member of your team would be easier? I was planning on getting Snover but I decided that it didn't make any sense so I changed it up and decided that Wooper would be the second edition to Flints team.
Well we're deep in the woods far away from society so I plan to get a map of the surrounding areas (and a Poketch because Poketch > Pokenav) and though the rest of my team seems a bit easier i'm taking snowrunt to cover Cynthia's weaknesses.
You're snover is still a very plausible option as I remember there being a Mt.Navis(?) near our school, hopefully its a snow capped mountain which allows for access to Ice types.

Yes, I have to agree Jake. Spinarak it is!

I believe that you can find a Snover atop the mountain that I had described, their is a cave near the peak with a waterfall running down it. And for Snowrunt, you can add travel to the peak of the mountain or make a describe a dramatic blizzard that sweeps through the mountains?Their could be a section of the cave that is just covered in crystals of ice as well.

I'll grab Lotad later on from the nearby lake under Mt. Navis. It's a lily pad Pokemon so it shouldn't be too hard to find. Ludicolo will definitely be a powerhouse on my team so I'll leave Lil' Lotad for a more experienced trainer later in time.

Well we're deep in the woods far away from society so I plan to get a map of the surrounding areas (and a Poketch because Poketch > Pokenav) and though the rest of my team seems a bit easier i'm taking snowrunt to cover Cynthia's weaknesses.
You're snover is still a very plausible option as I remember there being a Mt.Navis(?) near our school, hopefully its a snow capped mountain which allows for access to Ice types.
Isn't Snowrunt actually a rather bad check for Cynthia's weaknesses? It only checks ground and resists none of them, in fact it even shares a weakness with rock.....But all the same Snowrunt is adorable.

As for the mountain that is a great idea but the idea of Flint hiking up that thing after recently arriving at school doesn't sound quite plausible just yet. All the same thanks for the reminder, I will be sure to use that when the time comes.
_rb3 im expecting great things from Spinarak I love the lil fella ;)

Yeah, the trek up a mountain is definitely set for a more experienced Flint. Don't worry, we'll get their.

I'm really excited to be using unused pokemon! Spinarak is just so great!

Cant wait to see that kinda progress in our characters :)

It really is, competitive use aside, Spinarak and Aridos are a pair of very cool little bugs. And being able to walk up walls will be interesting in Rp terms.

Isn't Snowrunt actually a rather bad check for Cynthia's weaknesses? It only checks ground and resists none of them, in fact it even shares a weakness with rock.....But all the same Snowrunt is adorable.

As for the mountain that is a great idea but the idea of Flint hiking up that thing after recently arriving at school doesn't sound quite plausible just yet. All the same thanks for the reminder, I will be sure to use that when the time comes.
_rb3 im expecting great things from Spinarak I love the lil fella ;)
Well that was the intent after all snorunt is there to deal with a certain someone's sandshrew that might be a tough challenge in the tournament.
plus lets be realistic, i'm not really gonna be getting anywhere with a feebas .__.

Well that was the intent after all snorunt is there to deal with a certain someone's sandshrew that might be a tough challenge in the tournament.
plus lets be realistic, i'm not really gonna be getting anywhere with a feebas .__.
Ah well now that makes a lot more sense, yeah Feebas is going to be as helpful as.....well a fish out of water XD

And then you'll have to go through a lot more to evolve Feebas. That pokemon will not be a walk in the park.
Feebas is simply a nightmare, you have to make the damn thing beautiful for gods sake. Im glad all of Flints team members are relatively straightforward to train, but I plan on having Wooper be an absolute dunce.

027.gif
Topaz
------------------------------------------
167.gif
Aria

028.gif
Topaz
168.gif
Aria