• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Arkanera, A Region Based on Arkansas: Help Thread (if you want to)

Well, if this is correct:
1552995547_700993_1552995634_sumario_normal.jpg

Light would be strong against normal (a normal person or animal that touch a light bulb, for example, it gets burned), water (the light can transgress the ocean), ice (things that produce light can burn and produce a hot weather, so theice can't be in front of a light bulb), fight (the same as normal I think), bug (just see what a magnifying glass can do to an ant...), ghost (because they are in the dark), dark (because if there's light the darkness disappear). It would be weak against grass (they use it to the photosynthesis), dark ( because if there's dark it's because the light isn't there). It would resist fire(because of the hot weather), steel (because it reflects the light). It wouldn't be inmune to anything.
But is your choice.

Have you ever seen sunlight reflect off of the snow? I may have not seen it myself, but I have heard that it is blinding... also if you turn on a light, the darkness goes away (don't worry, dark attacks are string against light pokemon)

I was working on that... here we go:

https://pokecharms.com/works/mockingbird-pokemon-concept-art-p2.53553/

Also @PlayfulFox47 , can I get a base stat total?

EDIT:

Here is the learnset:

Learnset:

1 Copycat

1 Growl

1 Tackle

4 Screech

6 Peck

7 Sing

10 Disarming Voice

12 Grass Whistle

15 Agility

15 Double Team

18 Swift

19 Attract

21 Uproar

23 Fury Attack

26 Sleep Talk

27 Tailwind

29 Feather Dance

32 Aerial Ace

34 Pursuit

37 Pluck

45 Baton Pass

51 Perish Song

60 METRONOME

Last edited:
After doing a bit of research, I have come up with an interesting location!

Blanchard Springs Caverns is a cave system located in Ozarks-St. Francis National Forest. In Arkanera, it can be a cave in the middle of a forest, known as Whiteshard Cave. (You know, Blanche[french for white] + Shard?)