• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Aurora's Sneasel Service

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
SERVICE ERROR: AS=AWOL. WILL RE-OPEN LATER. AURORA IS SORRY FORINCONVENIENCE
Alright, since I've been trying to breed a shiny sneasel and failing, I have soooo many sneasels I've decided to start a business. I can get you almost any kind of sneasel besides, of course, shiny. Name the gender, ability, and nature and I can probably get it to you. All sneasels will be lv15 unless asked otherwise. however, I will not train sneasels past lv50. I do have to draw a line somewhere . . . I do also have school between 0815 and 1445 PST and go to sleep at apx 2230 PST (waking up at 0600 PST), so in those time frames I won't reply to posts. Sneasels' movesets can be specified if you want, but otherwise they'll all have counter, taunt, ice shard, and leer. All sneasels will be American. I also have a *hack-free guarantee* because I don't own anything to hack with. :pAs I am Mormon, I'm not available on Sundays at all or Tuesdays from 1900-2100 PST. I also am busy every Thursday from 1600-1800
Pokémon I'm looking for--I'd prefer their level to match up with sneasel's:
squirtle
pidgey
nidoran m (sheer force)
mareep
zorua
furfrou
pawniard (defiant)

(I hope you read all of that. Post-skimming is bad. Don't do it . . .)
thank you for trading!

Last edited:
Are you still by chance looking for Furfrou? I have a good number of them and would be willing to level one to 15 and rename it for you if you still have a Sneasel. That is if it isn't too much trouble to you.