• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Australia 10th Anniversary Tour... of all places to have one o.O

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
So it's a mini-tour compared to the US one. Still... Why is a place like Australia getting a tour for Pokemon's 10th when other, larger places (Canada and the UK to name a few) are getting squat? (Or at least as far as we know)

To quote Bulbanews, 'cause it's 12:30AM and I'm feeling lazy:
Nintendo Australia has announced the Pokémon 10th Anniversary Journey Across Oz tour. It will be visiting shopping centers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth starting in September.

So far it has been revealed that the tour will host a Pokémon Trading Card Game play area as well as the Pokémon Video Game Championships.

It just seems odd for Aussie land of all places to get something like this. Or is Austalia's gaming industry more important than they let on? Who knows. I don't really pay attention to it ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is a place like Australia getting a tour for Pokemon's 10th when other, larger places (Canada and the UK to name a few) are getting squat?

Oh yeah, I forgot that the UK is bigger than Australia now! :p

Sorry. I'm extremely jealous of Australia now, too. The Pokémon Trading Figure Game looks like the coolest thing, leaving out that it costs enough to bankrupt me in a week (hey, I gotta catch 'em all)!

Last edited by a moderator:
O yeah I totally forgot about the new pokemon trading figure game, it will be really cool when it comes out.
I cant wait!